[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate ingrates, especially rich ones

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1494.jpg (189KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1494.jpg
189KB, 540x720px
i hate ingrates, especially rich ones
>>
I dont think there is a person who admires ingrates except for an ingrate. But even he wont admire another ingrate
>>
White girls are so grateful for the BBC they will pay for it.
>>
>>39527893
i think you misunderstood my post
>>
thanks to the free market, gratefulness is obsolete
money is exchanged for all needs and services
now, if you're trying to provide something for free, well then i have to suggest stop cheating yourself
>>
>>39527959
quick rundown?

thisaddedtobeoriginal
>>
>>39528045
just hate people that aren't aware that they have an essy life, the kind of people that complain about college while getting a free ride from their parents, stuff like that
>>
>>39528201
Not him but rich people actually have higher expectations than you or me. They might get a free ride through college and have superior genes but they still have to prove themselves among successful people.
>>
>>39528287
no they don't, they get a foot in on everything due to nepotism, if they fuck up they are able to get off the hook easier

you sound like a poorfag that has drank the koolaid to defend richfags at every opportunity
>>
What about the outgrates, when will we finally do something about them?

>>39528287
This is true, hardly anybody has their life made out well for them. When you move from one tier to the next, expectations change, the rules vary, and it's a struggle to reach that next rung of the ladder.
>>
I enjoy threads where losers get their souls crushed under the jackboot of normiedom.

Be grateful for everything you have when really you have nothing of value.
>>
>>39528314
Jesus. Just how drunk are you?

Anyway, you can spend all your time focusing on the success stories but fact is that rich people commit suicide far more than poor people do. That social pool exists because people were very smart, very successful or very lucky. When you're born into that pool, sure, you might get a helping hand into this or position but you're still held to a "better than 90% of the people on the planet" standard. It can be difficult task to live up to.
>>
>>39528476
You are such a shill, seriously, it's actually pathetic to see you defend the rich so hard on a place like this.

kill yourself my man
>>
What is there in this worthless world to be grateful for? Are you an idiot normalfag OP?
>>
>>39528476
>Jesus. Just how drunk are you?
i'm not drunk whatsoever, not sure where you pulled that from

>a bloo bloo bloo suicide :((((
>>
>>39528527
The only thing pathetic here is you, my man. You and your inability to pull your finger out of your nose long enough for blood to flow back to your brain. No one is without problems.

Look at Elliot Rodger. That dumbass went on self destruct at 22. You think because he was rich and privileged, that meant he wasn't allowed to be miserable?
>>
>>39528675
kys my man, you are an idiot if you think things like "a bloo bloo bloo my parents didn't buy me a rolex" are valid reasons to be unhappy
>>
>>39528785
You've got the mental capacity of a 14-year-old, it seems. On that note though, enjoy the rest of your night.
>>
>>39528820
thanks for giving up after realizing calling someone a 14 year old means nothing

get murdered or remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
>>39528844
So which is it? kys or get murdered?

Not that anon, but you really do have a smallminded grasp on other people's issues. Those in lofty positions are often surrounded by outlandish expectations on how they should live, their image is being analyzed 24/7, corruption runs rampant, even among those they consider family and friends, you can never have a moment to truly rest. With the exception of the non-working children of heirs, those who are rich obviously worked their way to get there, they're exhausted.
>>
>>39528887
i deleted my post and remade it because i knew you would have some confusion with it >>39528868

didn't you give up? why are you still here? you really care about how you look even in an anonymous thread on 4chan haha
>>
>>39528911
I haven't given up. I work 45 hours a week, I enjoy my job. I'm here from boredom, I seek the opinions and insight (intentionally given or no) of other people and this is an easy way to do so when it's nearly midnight. Believe it or not, """""robots""""" aren't the only people who post on here. Some of us do have compassion and understanding for those above us.

Even now, you have a difficult time grasping why I think the way I do. I really do hope you come around to understanding others some day. Not agreeing with them, but just able to comprehend their meaning.
>>
>>39528972
you're honestly so pathetic it's frustrating that people like you exist and it's annoying you do it for free alongside that

>I haven't given up.
>On that note though, enjoy the rest of your night.
you quit and came back after i told you to get killed or kill yourself because your ego is so fragile

>you have a difficult time grasping why I think the way I do
I don't, I'm honestly really glad that richfags can't escape unhappiness and ultimately, death

i hope you stop posting tho you are deluded and a wagecuck
>>
File: DFtpMvSW0AAN_Zw.jpg (26KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
DFtpMvSW0AAN_Zw.jpg
26KB, 360x360px
>>39527861
rich people literally can't comprehend how poor people even function
talk to any rich person that comes from a rich family
they'll all say the same thing "i'm good at managing money"
yeah motherfucker how about try managing having No Money?
>>
>>39529016
Do you truly believe that your telling me to kill myself or come to harm actually has an effect on me? I truthfully feel absolutely no ill intent from your words because I came here by my own volition, I am fully aware of what kind of people frequent this place and how they behave. While you are likely being truthful with how you speak and how you feel about myself and others, I understand where you're coming from and therefore, am able to react to it in a neutral manner instead of getting worked up. The opposite of this is not understanding something, so you get so spun up that you wish death on others.
>>
>>39529088
be careful, >>39528972 is gonna reply to you and try to prove you wrong
>>
>>39529095
>ignored the conversation and changed the topic to discussing me saying "kys"

kys
>>
>>39529113
What would you like me to refute instead? I'm genuinely enjoying this back and forth. I also find it a little upsetting that I was able to type up that diatribe and you couldn't even come back with a good response, just a greentext fallacy.
>>
>>39529144
>I'm genuinely enjoying this

that's actually concerning, I'm not really enjoying it

>I also find it a little upsetting that I was able to type up that diatribe and you couldn't even come back with a good response, just a greentext fallacy.
all you did was say something short and simple in a long winded way to try to look special
>>
>>39529170
Then why are you continuing something that you're not enjoying? And now given the chance to get back on-topic, we continue to devolve the discussion. I may actually grow tired of this shortly if you have nothing more to say.

Has someone rich personally ever caused you great distress? I'm trying to see why you feel the way you do about this topic.
>>
>>39529235
because it's something to do

>I may actually grow tired
good, leave

>Has someone rich personally ever caused you great distress?

yes
>>
>>39528972
>Believe it or not, """""robots""""" aren't the only people who post on here
yeah there are like 5 actual robots left
everyone else are just normie fucks like you that want to just /pol/post off /pol/
>>
>>39529246
Care to share details on that part? And see, you and I do share similarities, we're both here out of the mere ability to just do something because "why not?"
>>
>>39529294
>Care to share details on that part?
no

>And see, you and I do share similarities, we're both here out of the mere ability to just do something because "why not?"
end your life im not your friend
>>
>>39529287
Ooh, fresh blood.
I don't think that's the case. I don't think any true "normie" would be posting late at night hours before work starts. There's shades of grey, man. Not everyone is either a super shut in 25 year-old NEET that is obese or a Chad wagecuck Facebook user. There's all sorts of mixes in between.
>>
>39529322
Wow, you sound desperate for a (you).
>>
>>39529309
Well, as a courtesy, I'm letting you know that I won't be responding to anything else you type up unless it elicits new discussion. I appreciate the first few posts of your and hope that you have a good rest of your night. I'm sorry to hear that someone caused you such a large amount of pain earlier in your life.
>>
>>39529354
why are you on such a high horse holy shit
>>
>>39529332
I've never understood this meme. I don't care about the (You) or the attention, I just like to have a decent discussion. And as a heads-up, those who do post outlandish things for attention tend to prefer what you did more, it means that you're giving them special treatment by considering their post the way you do by not linking it.
>>
>>39529385
Yeah, yeah. You don't care at all yet you keep replying.
>>
>>39529322
a normie is anyone that isn't a robot
to be a robot you MUST be a virgin and a failure at life
get the fuck out of here you fucking normie
>>
>>39528201
I'm angry at my own generation because they keep telling me to check my class privilege but they never check their neurotypical privilege or ability privilege. Poverty is temporary for someone who is NT, able bodied, without major health problems, and able to fit into any environment,
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.