[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just don't get it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sdads_001..jpg (136KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sdads_001..jpg
136KB, 500x500px
>hate people that watch anime
>hate bronies
>hate gays
>hate trannies
>hate other races
>hate outsiders

I've made fun of certain groups but never harbored hatred for anyone unless they personally wronged me. What makes a man hate another man, help me understand.
>>
>>39527495
Not sure

That said, just because you may be socially inept, your beliefs may be perfectly sound and you may be well reasoned in your hatred.

Some beliefs can come from autism though. Take it from me, as a former /autist/, I realized that some of my old beliefs, about women for example, came from a place of not knowing about them and not finding out what they really were like.

You need data to determine what is and what is not in life, and maybe you come to the conclusion that everyone is equal and deserving of respect, or maybe you are a bit more frugal with your respect such that people have to earn it in certain ways.

Either way, you must know what makes you believe what you do by getting REAL information, and the only way to do that so far with people is to get to know all different kinds.

Even after I hung out and made good, good friends whom I would never part with, I still harbored hate for some races of people and people of certain moral persuasions.

Now however I realize that
1. No large problem is usually quite as bad as you think it is

2. The people who are the problem don't really have to effect you much if you don't let them

The second point is more important as you need to be in relative control of your emotions in order to be happy and not brought down by the people you hate's existence

Controlling your feelings (properly btw, not just bottling them up forever) is much simpler than it seems, also.

I can only give a brief piece of evidence of this fact, but imagine you or someone is fighting with someone else at home. The fight is intense, and ongoing until everyone hears a ring of the doorbell, at which point one of you answers and the person at the door would have no idea what was just occurring. This is real control over one's emotions and it can be extended inward as well as it is outward, provided the right motivation.

>There is no TD;LR for this issue, except the two words: MEET PEOPLE
>>
>>39527495
are you saying you hate those people and then saying you dont hate anyone? your post is a bit confusing
>>
>>39528105
Redditfuck leave my board
>>39527495
>le edgy for hating everyone
>OP really hates himself
>>
>>39527495
Go home, Depeche Mode. You're drunk.
>>
>>39528167
Redditfuck in what way? I don't use reddit
>>
>>39528167
I thought the greentext were examples of what he has seen of hate in the world, not that he actually hates them, seems contradictory with what he says inmediatly.
>>39528196
What a coincidence then, I dont use it either but I realized that when you put a phrase and a whole line of spacing between one and another, you are doing it just like redditors.
>>
>>39528105
>>39528167
>>39528164

I used green quotes in wrong manner. I was referring to others.
>>
>>39528280
You know when you're replying to someone, you're doing it just like redditors. Then you realize that spacing out comments didn't start with reddit and probably has nothing to do with reddit in the first place
>>
File: 1462127339918.jpg (179KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462127339918.jpg
179KB, 960x720px
>hate people that watch anime
>>
>>39528281
oh ok so you are making a thread to be praised for not hating anyone

too bad you're a liar too now and everyone can tell
>>
>>39528280
>>39528346
Interesting, yeah I was just doing it for clear reading format

As an addendum, it helps not only to meet people, but also to try to find some way to understand their point of view from respectable position

I take the example of astrologers, and I have met some interesting believers, and I try to reason up to their conclusions from a dumber version of myself, fully knowing that in any other roll of the dice I might've been born without the opportunity to become as technically able as I currently am. (Maybe in another life I also learned to write shorter responses)
>>
>>39527495
Ive always thought it was because some people want some kind of source to feel superior to others and thus try to find every possible excuse to justify how they are superior, since saying "im better than" sounds narcissistic, throwing insults at other groups is the better option. Or in a more simpler manner, some people live their life in some way, and thus believe thats the best way,when they see something or someone that doesnt adhere to that lifestyle, they start to hate it. You can see that as early as in school with the Chad/Stacy-Beta relationship.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.