[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw turned 20

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1488454830079.jpg (42KB, 316x311px) Image search: [Google]
1488454830079.jpg
42KB, 316x311px
>tfw turned 20
>>
>>39527289
>tfw

turning 30 next year....

Don't make the mistakes I did kid

Being social is more important than school or career goals. In the end it doesn't matter how intelligent you are or what career you are in. Without a social circle you will die a slow death

Success doesn't replace having a social circle
>>
>>39527290
i realized that but i cant get friends and am dying in my room already so

you still can get friends, its not an eternal mistake i suppose?
>>
>>39527289
And you wrre here since like what 8 years old?
>>
>>39527291
No, your life will continue to change

You can make friends, just listen to me. Don't focus so much on a career or wealth, In the end you don't want to be like me

Wealth and comfort bring nothing to you when you are alone and have no friends and no life partner

Listen, you have time to change this and you should try, but just remember wealth is not the path to happiness
>>
>>39527290
Vouching for this. Also turning 30 next year. In my case, I'm both lonely and unsuccessful. Not having friends bothers me more, though.
>>
>>39527292
since 14 or 15
>>
>>39527295
You're killing me lol.
>>
>>39527294
I'm successful and planning on losing everything

Success and wealth do not bring happiness
>>
>>39527297
Once you're on the other side you'll see it's at least nice to have some security
>>
>>39527298
really? and these guys that live travelling around
>>
>>39527290
I can't into that social shit
Also it's not like you're on your fucking deathbed, nothing prevents you from making new friends now
You've wasted nothing
That's my mindset at least, I do need to learn how to get more out of life though
t. 24
>>
>>39527297
do you mean going homeless or getting a low tier chill job?
>>
Newfag. Being 20 is a really strange age when you start wondering about your failures and achievements in life.
>>
>>39527301
At this point I don't know anymore

I hope I can just find some irl friends one day and my life changes, but to be honest I have always been a lonely businessman and that has always been my life
>>
>>39527361
it seems more strange when youve been neeting since high school
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.