[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a point in life you just get bored of vidya?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1438723562010.jpg (122KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1438723562010.jpg
122KB, 960x960px
After playing vidya nearly every day since the NES, for the first time I'm starting to feel entirely bored of vidya. It began slowly at first where I just stopped buying new ones, and slowly lost interest in the ones I have. I can't play FPS games for more than an hour before my wrist starts aching, and my aim has deteriorated. Every new game that comes out just feels like a mixup of games I've played in the past. Once I learn how a game works I min/max and it's no longer fun. Is it over for me anons? Is it time to an hero? Anime bores me as well now.
>>
>>39527287
You're probably depressed irl. I went through a 3 year depressive state and it was hard to enjoy anything. You might also want to try switching systems. I was PC for half a decade and just recently switched back to console. I'm enjoying games on there a lot more.
>>
Time to get in shape and start fucking desperate uggos anon
>>
>>39527287
I'm 21 and been playing vidya since I was walking. I've come to the point where I really can't bring myself to play anymore.
Waited years for gears of war 4 release, sacked it after a month tops. Waited years for Injustice 2 release, sacked it after 1 week.
At some point you just have to move on and find other interesting shit to do I suppose
>>
Your soul longs for something more meaningful and fulfilling.
>>
>>39527392
Same thing happens to me, I give a game a chance and play it for 1 week tops, after I learn all the inner workings it gets boring
>>
I've been bored of it for a while. Maybe after taking a break I can have a day where I enjoy playing but after that it quickly wears off. Thankfully I still like quality anime but there isn't much of it left, so I am pretty much re-watching everything. No idea what to do otherwise. Don't have the motivation or desire to become a normalfag. Fuck.
>>
After around 24 video games stop working on me. All of them bore me now and when I play them I feel bad like I should be doing something. You know what happens when the one thing that makes you a little bit happy, doesn't do it for you anymore? I'll let you figure that one out.
>>
>>39527496
I've never been able to rewatch anything, I know what's going to happen and I feel like I'm wasting time
>>39527506
time to become a normalfag?
>>
You guys need the different hobbies the more the better.
If for the whole your life you had only the videogames, well, serves you right, faggot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.