[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you expect something different?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14

did you expect something different?
>>
>>39527189
i expected to at least find some friends or at least a female who accepts me
i didnt even sperg at anyone
>>
File: Peter Hitchens struggling.jpg (37KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Hitchens struggling.jpg
37KB, 286x400px
>meet girl in class
>she actually likes talking to me and hanging out after class
>know she's single because she explicitly mentioned it
>she talks about how younger guys always hit on her and she's not into that
>she looks young so I ask how old she is
>I'm 36, Anon

fuck, shit sucks she's not into younger guys. At least I know not to ask her out and can just hang out.
>>
File: 1495526976489.jpg (176KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1495526976489.jpg
176KB, 468x468px
>Am struggling with basic debit/credit shit in my very first Accounting class
I think I chose the wrong major boys
>>
>>39527644
getting into (((accounting)))

drop that shit
>>
File: 1499239913449.png (9KB, 446x399px) Image search: [Google]
1499239913449.png
9KB, 446x399px
>>39527672
I want a job though, and I'm too big of a brainlet to go into engineering or something
>>
>>39527644
Stick with it anon. You just need to understand the logic. It will come to you.
>>
File: 1435624682462.jpg (9KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
1435624682462.jpg
9KB, 236x282px
I should be a senior by I'm a junior due to fucking up in cc. Now I'm doing internships and trying to network and shit all for a shitty poli sci degree. I just wanna be done so god damn much this is so grueling. I wanna fucking work not because I'll enjoy it but because at least then I'll be able to start making money.
>>
>>39527157
i sometimes feel as though college is just a paid purgatory
>>
>be me
>loner who sits in back
>make 0 friends for 3 years
>other robots somehow congregate and friend up
>watch people make friends over the stupidest shit like trying to shill the professor or talking about robot clique
>groups for group projects formed instantly and excuses up the ass why I cant join them
>prof genuinely feels bad and adjusts page requirement from 10 pages to 4 just for me
>groups want me to join out of spite or muh sowwy didnt see uuuuuuuu
This is why I prefer online. Any dipshit can do well if they study and read the book for once
>>
File: end it all.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
end it all.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>>39527157
>like shy, virgin, socially conservative girl in HS, one year ahead of her
>still too much of a sperg to do anything, don't even talk to her, just admire her from afar
>fast forward to uni now
>see her in one of my classes, utterly shocked
>thisisit.jpg
>go up to her on the first day and introduce myself, don't spill too much spaghetti
>class #2
>ask to sit next to her, she says yes
>just sit there for an hour, not saying anything (at least the Prof won't shut up, so not too awkward)
>ask her a question at the end of class
>she responds, but then gets up and leaves
>mfw
I hope she was just nervous. I would probably do the same thing if I was being approached. And I didn't make it seem like I was going to ask anything else, so there's that. One can hope.
R-right, guys?
>>
>>39527644
Quick anon! What is the normal balance for expenses!?
>>
File: 1402038616973.gif (2MB, 372x323px) Image search: [Google]
1402038616973.gif
2MB, 372x323px
>>39528051
l DONT KNOW FUCK
>>
>>39528058
Hint: What decreases equity, debits or credits?
I believe in you, anon.
>>
>>39527644
>>39527705
Accounting seems like it is going to get obliterated by AI, though.
How much of a brainlet are you? Could you at least get a BS in Civil Engineering or something?
>>
Fuck me boys, moving to my dorm the 15th of september, is this what I am in for?

im pretty optimistic desu
>>
>>39527987
You're looking too much into it. She has no idea all the feelings and thoughts you already have for her are going on inside you. She just sees you as exactly what you are to her in this stage of the relationship. Some random that said a couple things to her. Try and talk to her more after class and judge her reactions. If she still gives you a fuck off vibe then you're probably just ugly but if not there's at least some potential.

im a virgin btw so none of this is helping anyone
>>
>>39528093
Bookkeeping is going to get obliterated, accountants have to do a lot of shit that would be impossible for an AI.
>>
At least double the homework of last year and I'm stressing trying to do things for a resume and find an internship. not to mention I got a cold so I feel even shittier
fuck the STEM ratrace
>>
File: justendit.jpg (74KB, 855x746px) Image search: [Google]
justendit.jpg
74KB, 855x746px
>>39528102
Every day I get closer and closer to the realization that we're all doomed. I hope it can work, and I want to save her before the degenerate leftist mind virus can ravage her morals.
At this point, it's not getting rejected that would hurt the most. I've pretty much resigned to that. It's the thought of her riding the cock carousel that makes me want to blow up a few buildings. If I didn't think there was that threat, I would have just stayed the autistic loner in the back of the class, but damn it, I had to act.
>>
My college experience has been pretty okay I guess. I cheated the jews out of a bunch of money by going the CC route then transferring to a 4 year uni. Joined 2 school clubs.

I still haven't had any meaningful interaction with females that is not school work related. Sometimes girls smile at me now because I have been lifting since march.
>>
File: 1479596776095.png (209KB, 375x391px) Image search: [Google]
1479596776095.png
209KB, 375x391px
>>39527157
>need to be signed up for a group before class starts tomorrow for project and lab work
>haven't said a word to anyone in my class
>>
>>39528100
>what am I in for?
Your chad roommate bringing girls back to fuck, kicking you out the night before a big exam. I fucking hated dorms.
>>
>>39528778
>>I fucking hated dorms.
>he didn't live in a private room
>>
>>39528058

Sauce for gif
>>
>>39528950
I think it's from Robocop
>>
>>39528980

Thanks anon

Origfucklaoa
>>
>>39529007
>>39528950
It's from a movie called "The Fly"
>>
>>39529052

Well thank you good sir for the correction

((((((((original*****
>>
>started taking a new program that allows you to major in leadership
>advisor gives all this evidence on how employers love this new program
>first year is nothing but cancerous "you can do it if you try it's okay for you to fail everyone is different uwu"
>only a week in and the second year is shaping up to be the exact same thing

I have two assignments due tomorrow that I really don't feel like doing. Should I just drop the class or try to stick with it?
>>
I'm really, really sorry for blog posting and I'm going to be right upfront and tell you that this is just venting. I've read all of your posts and didn't feel like I could contribute to many in any meaningful way, so here's my piece.
>second semester
>painfully bored
>classes still too easy/low level to be invested in
>taking mostly Honor's level courses so most of the grade is "discussion", have almost no formal finals
>painfully lonely
>no one to go sit in the library with
>no one to go see the orchestra with
>no one to talk to once class is dismissed, just grab my stuff and walk out
It's not as if I don't want to talk. I do. I smile, I make jokes, I wake up early to do my hair and put makeup on and dress well so I don't give off bad vibes, it's just no one takes the step to approach and want to be friends
Everyone's settled into their own lives, and I'm really happy they're happy, I iust want a life.
I want someone to wake up looking forward to seeing me. To message me first.
>>
>>39528545
Which clubs? I'm about to start an astronomy club. I hope people show up..
>>
>>39529192
Your major is leadership?
>>
>>39529261
What uni you at, m8?
>>
>>39529536
Last year all you got was a certificate but it can be your secondary major/ minor

sorry if that seemed confusing
>>
File: Screenshot_20170805-173052.png (472KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170805-173052.png
472KB, 1440x2560px
>sit in back of class browsing /biz/
>girl i suspect to be a robot or autist from the day before woth her encouter with the professor taps me on the shoulder
>hey is that 4chan
>what board you on?
>tell her im on biz but super autistic about it
>she says she goes on other boards
>she and friend keeps giggling behind my back

Wtf do i do i wanta fugg
>>
>>39527157
>weed

You're already sabotaging yourself. Get off that so you can focus on improving things.
>>
>>39530227
post here while you're in class
>>
>Be me, 17
>Don't even want to think about college, procrastinate applications until the fucking last minute
>Apply to one college for no reason other than one of my better teachers went there
>Visit, I like it
>Freshman year rolls around
>Blows, try to make some friends but they all end up doing nothing but going to frat parties full of chads and stacies every fucking weekend
>Stop going out with them, can't stand that shit
>Soph year, live in a house on the edge of campus because I couldn't find a roommate so I just went with some guy from french class
>He leaves after Christmas break
>Become more or less a fucking hermit
>Won't lie it was pretty nice but still, with nothing to force me to at least interact with people, I continued with no friends
>tfw my only "friends" were the other drummer in the jazz band, never actually chilled, and one of my roommates from freshman year who just transferred.

It's junior year year now, what the fuck am I supposed to do
>>
>>39530227
That picture is literally ever conceivable red flag stuffed into one tiny frame

Holy shit
>>
File: 1492658523628.gif (264KB, 148x111px) Image search: [Google]
1492658523628.gif
264KB, 148x111px
>5th year senior
>two weeks in
>already skipping homework assignments
who else /lazy/ here?
>>
Day before classes start and I'm bored as shit help
>>
>be me
>get into breddy gud college four years ago
>drop out because I have to room with people
>NEET for four years
Now I'm at a shitty college but I can live alone.
>>
File: 1496700271636.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1496700271636.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>last semester
>didn't make any friends
>didn't do any internships
>didn't make any job connections

who else /fucked/ here?
>>
>>39529675
Mesa Community College with transfer to ASU
I try to talk to people and they seem genuine when they reply.
I try to look presentable-well done hair, my outfit is usually picked out the night before, all makeup blended, I look like a passing member of a society that doesn't want me. No one's entitled to attention so I don't resent anyone for not noticing me, but it's just what's on my mind lately.
>>
>>39530986
Ah, well, I can't help you there. But vidya usually does it for me. And if you're actually female, you can get all the attention you want in voice chats on console.
>>
>>39531078
I dropped the only video game I ever played because the community around it got too gross.
My hobbies are just books and writing at this point, not very original at all
>>
So much needless work for a life not worth living. I want to die every day I'm done wasting time
>>
>>39531115
play BF3 pls
I need more noobs to farm kills with
>>
File: 1503778652071.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503778652071.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>school having this thing where all the clubs and organizations set up a booth and you can go around asking them about what they do and about joining
>decide I'm tired of being socially retarded
>It's my first year at new school in a new town, this is my time to change
>gonna step up and and join some clubs, get to know some people
>mentally prepare myself for this all week
>day comes
>decide to walk around the whole area and scout out what I would be intrested in before I talk to anyone
>walked through the whole area
>time to start talking to someone
>I don't
>everytime I'm about to walk up to someone I start shaking and my muscles tense up
>end up just walking around the area for 2 hours hoping someone at one of the booths would reach out to me
>they don't
>booths start packing up and it's all over
>go back to the dorm, cry, and go on 4Chan
Some things never change, I guess
>>
>dont interact with a lot of people or my roommate and i like it
>last semester of college after five years is coming
>have to go to the career fair soon and start looking for a full time job
i dont want to fucking work, not again. school is 10 times better than slaving away in a fucking cube for 40 hours a week. doubt i can go to grad school since mediocre grades and minimal financial aid. fuck work.
>>
>>39527157
Man, that sucks. I'm sorry for you. My college was awesome. I made a few close friends, smoked a lot of weed, went on little adventures, and generally had a blast.

It was different from high school because I MADE it different from high school. In high school I was a total aspie robot, but somehow I was able to learn from those mistakes and make college work. The biggest lesson I had to learn was how to not give a fuck.
>>
Is there anything worse than being a lonely virgin college student? College is by far the easiest time of your life to socialize and get laid. If you can't get laid or fix your social problems in college, there's no hope.
>>
>>39527157
>uni feels
>talks about college

What the fuck is the American system again? In the UK it is:
4-16: shool
16/17-18: 2 years college
18/19: 3 or 4 years university
>>
Here's a little trick I did in college.

>First day of class, show up only a couple minutes before start.
>Not too early, not too late.
>Most people already there.
>Spot the hottest girl in the class and go sit next to her.
>Smile and say hi
>60 seconds later professor walks in starts class, saving me from a long awkward silence.

It never led to anything, but doing this for every class every new semester made me feel like an alpha. It was also a fun little game that made my friends laugh when I told them about it.
>>
>>39531755
College and university are interchangeable terms. In the US, both refer to your "university."
>>
Y'all niggas gotta date community college girls if you're at one of these top universities. They'll love you
I go to Berkeley and all the girls there are stuck-up, but I'm seeing someone at contra costa and it's great
>>
>last year of college
>never put in any effort because always thought MUH connections meme
>realize I don't know anyone

Just gonna end it all
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.