[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to induce heart attack? Especially if you wanna die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (36KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 230x230px
Best way to induce heart attack? Especially if you wanna die but dont want to do anything extreme aka jump or shoot.

i dont want cancer but would smoking and only eating mc donalds help? would drinking salt water help?
>>
>>39526801
Smoking and obesity are the keys to having a heart attack. Smoke a pack a day and keep your blood sugar high and you'll get there in no time.
>>
4loko with EC stack
>>
>start eating mcdonalds and drinking salt water every day
>get even fatter
>pass out due to dehydration while ordering tendies and shart pants while staff laughs
>>
>>39526825
will this lead to one onthe heart attacks that equals death not going to a hospital and gettibg stents? am i more likely to have heart problems instead of lung cancer? sounds stupid but i really dont want cancer but even if i had it id refuse radiation
>>
>>39526825
I'm smoking pack a day for 15 years and it's not helping. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>39526996
do you have cancer at all? how much would you have to smoke for cancer? would chewing tobacco give me cancer quick if i did it daily?
>>
>>39526996
Go get a coronary calcium scan, it may surprise you. There is always the genetic factor to consider as well, some genes are simply protected from intense punishment so some chainsmoking alcoholics can live into their 100s.
>>
>>39526801
obviously the quickest way would be to not sleep and constantly exert yourself, but if you had the will to do that you'd probably have the will to live
>>
>>39527065
wait seriously? i thought that just made you not be able to stay awake
>>
>>39527083
I would explain but I don't want to be culpable for you killing yourself: pls dont do it i love you
>>
>>39527685
lol im not gonna kms imma pussy bizitch

sorry for bothering you
>>
>>39526801
Drink a bottle of concentrated nicotine. You will die in minutes.
>>
Drink a gallon of columbian coffee, do a lot of coke, smoke meth, hit some ecstasy, go for a sprinting run in the sun.
>>
>>39526801
find a death note and write your name in it but exclude the cause of death and in 45 secs you're done
>>
>>39526801
smoking cigarettes is a meme op. you could not get cancer and just end up having your teeth fall out of your mouth or get emphazema(?) or something else that wont kill you but just make your life more fucked up. besides, you would have to smoke like 10 packs a day for immediate results
>>
>>39526801
don't be a pussy and be afraid of a little fleeting pain. youll be dead after a little while anyway
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.