[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the worst generation of YouTube?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

File: youtube logo.jpg (37KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
youtube logo.jpg
37KB, 1024x576px
>Gen 1 (2006-2007): Star wars kid, numa numa guy, chocolate rain guy, charlie bit me, Smosh, Whatthebuck, Lonelygirl15
>Gen 2 (2008-2009): Fred, Nigahiga, Shanedawson, Machinima, Davedays, Kevjumba, collegehumor, WherethehellisMat,
>Gen 3 (2010-2011): Raywilliamjohnson, Annoyingorange, Onision, Freddiew, Michelle Phan, KassemG, Epic Meal Time, JennaMarbles, FPS Russia, TheLonelyIsland, Tobuscus, Yogscast, Whiteboy7thst
Gen 4 (2012-2013): Pewdiepie, Roosterteeth, Holasoygerman, EpicRapBattles, Skydoesminecraft, Captainsparklez, The Fine Bros, Vanoss Gaming, Cinemasins, BfvsGf, Ali-A, Minesotaburns, Ssundee
Gen 5 (2014-2015): Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Rhett and Link, Buzzfeed, KSI, RomanAtWood, Superwoman, Tyler Oakley, Mathew Santoro, Crazyrussianhacker, MattyB, H3H3, Filthyfrank, Idubbbz, Vitalyzd, [gamergate youtubers]
Gen 6 (2016-2017): Leafyishere, Jake Paul, Logan Paul, Jacksepticeye, Fouseytube, Gametheory, Ricegum, Dramalert, [alt-right youtubers]

Anyone to add to this list? Which generation was the worst? Did you like any of them?
>>
Gen 4 or 5.
>>
File: 5416 - rikishi wwf.png (83KB, 192x201px) Image search: [Google]
5416 - rikishi wwf.png
83KB, 192x201px
Gen 1 > Gen 2 > Gen 4 > Gen 3 > Gen 5 > Gen 6
>>
>>39526360
Been on yt since gen2 anyone remember bl00dblitz?
>>
>>39526381
How come not gen 6? People who dislike 4 and 5 usually hate 6 the most
>>
>>39526441
Not enough experience with 6.
>>
>>39526436
>missing gen 1
I pity you. Gen 1 was the only generation that truly captured that old-world pre-internet feeling as far as online personal videos go. The comedy, the way the people acted, everything being more down to earth and localized, before the world was ultra-connected and visually globalized like it is these days. Gen 2 had that still a little bit but it was starting to transition into the Gen 3 and Gen 4 style of super HD modern vlogshit
>>
Numa Numa was 2004 on Newgrounds noob.
>>
>>39526396
Why switch 4, 3, and 5? 3 was worse than 5 in my opinion.
>>
>>39526517
It was a viral youtube video in 2006 though, hence why it was a big part of 2006 youtube culture. That was back when there were a million parodies, songs, and spin off versions of every viral video so it helped shape that time.
>>
>>39526360
Gen 4 was the beginning of the end
>>
>>39526360
OP here, just remembered that reply girls were a thing, they would be a part of Generation 4.
>>
>>39526360
I dont keep up with pop culture since fpsrussia was the only name I recognized out of all that.
>>
>>39526577
Also, all the youtubers that got temporary fame off the prank trend who our now pretty irrelevant are from Generation 5.
>>
>>39526605
I stopped enjoying the top Youtubers after Generation 3 when my tolerance levels for shit lowered with age. I had to look up most of the top youtubers from after that. There's still some large groups that I didn't bother to put on like the big toy youtuber explosion, because I cant be bothered to figure out when that started.
>>
The janoskians back in like 2011. They were mostly popular in Australia but it spread overseas and they ended up getting jobs in the US and making music videos. They LITERALLY got famous by bullying single betas out in public alone, and anyone who pointed this out on their youtube videos ended up getting attacked as a 'hater' and loser by hoardes of pre-teen and early teen roasties.

Really red-pilled me.
>>
>>39526680
Oh shit, I've never heard of these guys. What kind of subs and views were they getting? Are they still relevant? Might have to look them up for redpilling material.
>>
>>39526698

I haven't checked on them in a while, I think pretty much all the attention is gone. For a while they were getting millions of views I think, they were famous with pre-teen girls even in Europe, I guess they were like an early Jake Paul.

They were mostly 'prank' youtubers but most of their pranks were unfunny. They would often do things like walk up and put their arms around an asian girl and smile at the asian girls' asian boyfriend who would be too freaked out to say anything, and they often did this is groups so it would have been extremely intimidating. Was amazing reading the roasties defend this shit.
>>
>>39526360
Popular Youtubers are shit-tier "comedians" using a clusterfuck of random references and stupid facial expressions. I mostly look at videos like wrestling shoots, conspiracy/history educational videos, video game play throughs, and old music videos.
>>
Who remembers super mario bros Z by alvin earthworm? Gosh those days of newgrounds users flocking to youtube were something else.
>>
>>39526764
That's fucked up. I didn't know that chads were doing dangerous public inflammatory pranks like that on youtube all the way back in 2011, that's very interesting.
>>
>>39526360
I personally have the most fond memories of Gen 2 and 3. Gen 1 was just too low resolution to enjoy. Gen 4 and 5 felt too commercial, every youtuber seemed like a shill if they didn't straight up turn into one. Thankfully, gen 6 has shown some improvement.
>>
Gen 2 was GOAT. Some machinmas were top tier like Arby n The Chief
>>
File: stupid mario bros.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stupid mario bros.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
>>39526783
Does anybody remember the "Stupid Mario Bros" series on Youtube by Richalvarez? Although they were autistic, those videos were really comfy back around 2008-2010, they had that pre-internet world feeling still and the little sagas and skits they got themselves into were pretty interesting. A true robot show.
>>
>>39526360
>Whiteboy7thst
I remember seeing a billboard with an ad for him in Milwaukee, no clue why
>>
>>39526818
>Gen 4 and 5 felt too commercial, every youtuber seemed like a shill if they didn't straight up turn into one
This hits the nail on the head as to why I always felt Gen 4 and 5 felt so superficial and postmodern. I could never quite describe it, but that's exactly it, they all felt like fake shills and all the old channels that used to be genuine turned into fake shills and had super bright way-too-colorful HD garbage vlogshit content at that point.
>>
Gen 1 was the best. Searching for any song led to the first or second result being a naruto amv
>>
>>39526360
gen 3
obviously its "worse" now, but my expectations have fallen through the floor anyways.
>>
>>39526881
He was pretty funny back in his heyday, I fondly remember him fucking with people in MW2 and BO lobbies back before that shit was overdone. He had a special brand of comedy that set him apart from the other youtubers at the time, calling everyone a gypsy cocksucker and all. His peak was his series about when the playstation network went down. It's too bad his popularity died after MW3.
He spent way too much money on nice houses and other nice stuff and now he's broke because he's not getting any money off YouTube anymore and his gf left him after they had been together for a while. She was only with him for his YouTube fame.
>>
Which generation would Sam Hyde fit into?
>>
>>39526957
gen 5 probably
sam is a dying meme at this point (you can tell by his show being cancelled)
>>
>>39526997
He was most popular for his internet videos and they're still getting plenty of views. He's had a website for like a decade too. I agree that he's really not very funny anymore and the shooter joke with him is getting pretty old and has been for a while.
>>
>>39526997
Their subs keep rising though
>>
>>39527097
because people dont have a reason to unsub
>>
definitely gen 6 and gen 5. Jake paul and markiplier is my shiiit desu
>>
>>39527258
How many levels of irony is this on?
I really can't be sure these days.
>>
>>39526360
gen 6 by far.
the creators you listed are all either vloggers or drama channels with a few exceptions

id say gen 5 was pretty good, it brought back niche entertainment online, bfore it went corporate at least

gen 4 is the undisputed minecraft gen, nothing to say
>>
>>39526360
I guess Gen 2 is pretty solid.
>>
>>39526360
>Star wars kid, numa numa guy
these were pre-youtube, no?
I swear I remember seeing these in the early 00's
>>
>>39526360
Old collegehumour was the best. The actually funny people left a while ago though.
>>
>>39527350
Some of the videos in the Gen 1 era were from earlier but like I said here >>39526541 they were big on YouTube in that era and are representative of the types of videos we all remember from that time.
>>
>>39527351
Haven't watched it in years but isn't it SJW shit like Buzzfeed-tier nowadays?
>>
>>39527411
Pretty much. Shit like

>When you find out you're 1/4 Asian.

Or

>I'm not poor I'm just black
>>
>>39527258
Got tired of Mark right around when his friend committed suicide. He changed and his humor got weird
Couldnt stomach watching him anymore and despite still being subbed i dont watch anymore. Not saying hes talentless or something but hes put me off.
>>
File: 1504559654700.png (420KB, 486x415px) Image search: [Google]
1504559654700.png
420KB, 486x415px
>tfw account made in 2006
>my daily routine as a 11-13 year old was to go to every top featured video and type FUCK NIGGERS in the comments
>nowadays I truly believe niggers to be nothing but walking excrement, but back then I was just doing it for fun for reactions
>got hundreds of comments on my youtube profile
>more than 50% of them were just like "FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>I would pick on girls with anime profiles
>suddenly their white knight platoon attacks my page as well
>all with naruto avatars and names like xXxDarkSasukexXx
>"stopp makign fun of my gf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Boy, those were the days. The Wild Wild West of the internet. I could NOT get away with that these days. My youtube account would be permabanned, my google account suspended, and my identity plastered on anitfa websites for them to order pizzas to my house and get me fired for my job.
>>
I miss when rev3games was briefly a thing and Adam Sessler was there and supposed to make his big comeback. Sadly it didn't bring in the money and the whole thing collapsed.
>>
>>39526360
I'd say worst is 2014-2015. Best being 2012-2013
>>
>>39527447
>unironically watching markiplier
I can understand watching someone like Pewdiepie back in his early days in 2013/2014 when all his shit was kino but you have got to be pretty young to have enjoyed Markiplier at any point in your life.
>>
>>39527452
God you're right. That wouldn't fly today. Everything is so serious now. I remember doing similar antics in gaia.
>>
>>39526436
>bl00dblitz

Yeah I miss guitar hero
>>
how about jacksfilms
>>
>>39527452
>>I would pick on girls with anime profiles
>>suddenly their white knight platoon attacks my page as well
>>all with naruto avatars and names like xXxDarkSasukexXx
>>"stopp makign fun of my gf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kek I used to do the same thing, I remember bullying this fat fujo into deleting her youtube account and her ""bf"" got mad at me
>>
>>39527452
Funny how discourse and conversation in general online has changed so much in the surface level forums and places like YouTube, from the lingo to the usernames to the insults.
Also,you can still shitpost on YouTube these days, I do it all the time. YouTube can't be bothered to ban people for commenting. Making """obscene""" videos these days is pretty dangerous though from what I hear.
>>
>>39527494
>2013/2014 when all his shit was kino

Not him but a swedish faggot screaming every 10 seconds is terrible just like mariplier
>>
>>39527492
2012-2013 felt very tacky. I don't know any better way of saying this, but it was the Gen 5 before Gen 5.
>>
>>39527530
Oops, I forgot about him, I used to watch him too. He would likely be mainly Gen 4. I think he might have started before then, and he continued being relevant in Gen 5 and is still doing okay now in Gen 6.
>>
>>39527542
you're retarded. just stop please.
>>
>>39527601
not him, but what's wrong with his post?
>>
>>39527558
Other than his screaming videos, most of his videos were pretty chill. His style of commentary and comedy back then were pretty funny at the time, like back when he made rape jokes and other edgy stuff before he had to tone it down for his young fans. Nobody else at the time who was popular was saying the kind of stuff he was. His occasional vlogs were kino too back then. I can still remember his intro and outro song from back in the day. His best stuff was his Facade playthrough, Dark Souls playthrough, and some of his Happy Wheels videos.
>>
>>39527494
>enjoyed
More like giggle at background noise while gaming or cooking, he was good and had the voice for it.
>young
Nah im breaking 35 soon. Wish i was young so i could not make all my mistakes.
>>
>>39527598
I think his prime/peak is long gone, like vsauce or mathew sontoro, i think jacksfilms would be around the time ygs 50 came out. Don't remember the year though
>>
>>39527601
I don't get it? How does that post make me retarded?
>>
>>39527612
how can someone be this stupid?
>>
>>39527677
>ygs 50
Forgot about that little series. I used to think it was pretty funny, now it's just cringe. Speaking of cringe, the cringe phenomenon and cringe comp YouTuber trend belongs to mid/late Gen 5. Also, I would put Vsauce in Gen 4 but he's still maintained good popularity for the last two generations.
>>
>>39527542
it's not the same. I don't really comment that much but recently I called an underage girl a stupid bitch and the comment thread got deleted. Nowadays the internet is ads, political correctness, twitter rants, drama, it feels like real life and fucking sucks. Of course it couldn't always be the heaven it was because servers have to be paid, and they're very big now because of all the phone faggots but it still sucks
>>
I forgot about GradeAUnderA, since his channel pretty fast. I would put him in early Gen 6.
>>
Where do you put the animators wave when they actually uploaded (Egoraptor, Oney, Psychicpebbles)?
>>
Gen 0 - founding until bought by Google.
>>
>>39527823
I was wondering where to put them too, there were other more tame animators too like JellyApocalypse that were popular for a while but they fell out of the spotlight since their upload schedule was so slow due to animation taking a long time. I'd say the ones you mentioned and their general ilk of obscene animation belong to Gen 4, although some of them started out in Gen 3. However, some of their best videos came out in the era of Gen 5. Most of the them are pretty inactive these days though.
>>
>>39527653
no dude, pewdiepie was always a faggot
>>
>>39527737
durr, okay retard
>>
>>39527811
lol he was the king of popularity it seemed but now, despite still having millions of subs, that name is rarely said. similar to leafy
>>
>>39526360
The last half of Gen 4 with Gen 5.

6 has that delicious pseudo-irony post-sarcasm, 18 layers thick of joking that I enjoy. Also rip channels.

I think the best was 2 or 3 because while 1 had genuine and raw hilarity, people became self-aware enough to tap into that and use some production value to create a really good product. The issue with 4 and 5 is that they ran it into the ground by making everything this sterilized product.
>>
File: 1482714627189.png (370KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1482714627189.png
370KB, 480x454px
>>39526360
>been on YouTube for the entirety of all those generations
A-am I old?
>>
>>39527891
Exactly, they both died from pretty mild drama that everyone and their mother jumped onto due to the power of dramalert amplifying things at the time (which kinda died too) and all the big YouTubers with a hateboner for them using that as their chance to strike at them and expose them. They all lost their minds over him making fun of children and an autistic person which was ridiculous that all these fags suddenly to be huge moralfags out of nowhere for views. GradeA supposedly expressed some unsavory political views and everyone ate him alive, kind of like Jontron. Speaking of him, he would belong to Gen 4 although he reached peak quality and popularity in the era of Gen 5.
>>
>>39527954
>dramalert amplifying things at the time (which kinda died too)
that is still alive today though. he uplaoded 4 hours ago and that vid has 472 000 views already. It is interesting as seemingly everyone wanted him dead and made videos "exposing" him. It is admirable
>>
>>39527538

Get off this board :) Not for you if you're bullying fat people you normie sack of shit.
>>
File: 12487126478.png (201KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
12487126478.png
201KB, 400x480px
>>39527653
>His style of commentary and comedy back then were pretty funny at the time, like back when he made rape jokes and other edgy stuff
Are you fucking 12?
>>
>>39528059
Dude, the second people open their mouths or post anything (to include passive stuff like profile pictures), that's fairgame to respond to it. If you can't handle negative attention, don't play the game. As much as I hate the term, it isn't victim blaming, it's a fact of life. People suck and lash out at other people. learning to develop a thick skin and a sense of humor is vital to mental well-being.
>>
>>39527948
I'm only 20 and I've been through all of them, and I think I'm still considered young.
>>
>>39526360
Elpresador's content around 2008 was some of my favorite shit back then. His console war trolling with the Trey Brotherhood was the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWQnhMPHgQg
>>
>>39526360
I don't recognize any of these names
>>
>>39526360
>Gen 1
Really low quality content but it was still people trying to have some fun, you forgot all the anime fights pmvs
>Gen2
Absolutely awful, terrible content, yourube gets bought by Google and you can see them trying to monetize it, also no longer star rate system, at least some viral videos where cool
>Gen3
The cucked gen, everyone who made it big here got cucked by the alorithm and the fact that monetization came in gen 4, it was pretty normie but at least better than gen 2 by a mile
>Gen 4
Way too many let's plays, I have still never seen one except for bits and pieces my friends madee watch, also they started making real money and kids started watching more than anyone else
>Gen 5
Less corporate than gen 4, YouTube clearly relaxed a bit with fucking up the alorithm and you can overall see the return of people making the content they want to make and not just playing shitty videogames for ad money
>Gen 6
The death of monetization, advertisers only want adds on clean and safe viral videos, overall it's a positive because thanks to patreon people are finally supporting the content they like without the need for Google adds meaning that anyone who can take their audience with them can fuck off from YouTube since they are fan backed now, also every single thing in my recommendations is trash
>>
>>39528551
>Gen 7
>Google Buys Patreon
>>
>>39526493
>Gen 1
So many fucking text to speech videos made with Windows movie maker
>>
File: 1493871653051.jpg (82KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
1493871653051.jpg
82KB, 437x437px
It's been going down since Google bought the company. Probably 2009 is when things started really going downhill. Annoying Orange was probably at the point where things had already bottomed out. Also, Cinemasins was more 2014 starting, though it was still relatively obscure.
>>
Does anyone remember the breif period when the let you categorize subscriptions? I had it perfect and organized then they took it way because they want some fucking algorithm to predict what you like so you "never see what you don't wanna watch" naturally it fails horribly.
>>
>>39526841
This. To this day, I get some guilty enjoyment out of Stupid Mario Brothers, mainly because of nostalgia, but it also has a strange charm to it.
>>
>No mention of BigAl2k6
>No mention of RandomDCE
>>
File: casey-neistat-we-can.jpg (95KB, 1140x700px) Image search: [Google]
casey-neistat-we-can.jpg
95KB, 1140x700px
best youtuber of any generation reporting in
>>
very true the modern youtube is pretty fucking lame
>>
>>39528672
If Google buys patreon most people who use patreon will leave
Patreon doesn't have many users, most people still don't donate shit, it's just that you don't really need a lot of people donating to you if you make your own content alone with a microphone
Later on when people realize how much they can get for just a couple dollars each month and you can patreon support tv, animation and videogames, then Google will try to buy it
YouTube is going to die because everyone is getting their own streaming service now and since people don't hate the idea of paying for that then ad money becomes more and more unnecessary so Google will lose their gate keeper power where people don't make money without dealing with them, seriously how far are we from Crunchyroll getting exclusive content from big anime review YouTubers or some other streaming service getting exclusive videos from jhon Tron?
>>
>>39526360
Wasn't around for Gen 1, but it was good from what I can tell. Very old-internet. Gen 2 was probably the best, only generation where the really popular channels introduced at the time we're actually good. Gen 3 had its moments, but was largely shitty because it was starting to get too vlog-y and cash grabby. Never really moved away from that either. Gen 4 was bad, as it was the Minecraft gen, but at least JonTron Game Grumps came out of it. Gen 5 was terrible, no redeeming qualities. Gen 6 was technically a little better than 5, but everything became SO much about CRITIQUING other people's shit rather than making your own that it pissed me off more than any other gen. YouTube should be a place for creativity, not vlogs, video essays, reaction videos, etc. That's why YouTube suck now.
>>
>>39528819
I hope your right. Can't wait to see youtube crash.
>>
YTP was the golden age of youtube, your list is shit
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 150x150px
>tfw used to enjoy old pewdiepie (who was gen 3 on this list. He really kicked off and changed his content style around when you listed him if my memory serves me correctly)
>tfw Even though it's awful content there's still that bit of nostalgia for watching his Cry of Fear, silent hill 1, afraid of monsters etc playthroughs
Why can't I go back to being a dumb kid enjoying this shit content. It used to be so funny. Growing up sucks
>>
>>39528714
Google products are all shit and have been shit for 4 years now
Their fucking search engine is worse now than it was the year they released it, remember 100 pages of image results? Gone
Rember we try to get you the closest match for what you want? Gone too, now they always try to direct you to some product no matter what you search
Android is fucking trash because they want all the shitty apps and malware in it not to mention is a cia spy machine
>>
>>39526841
ALL THE WRONG MOVES IN SUPER SMASH BROTHERS
SO YEAHH WE'RE GOIN DOWN
>>
>>39528059
Kill yourself fat nigger, fujos aren't real humans they ruined anime.
>>
>>39528897
I don't even want YouTube to die because when YouTube dies then advertisers will go to wathever streaming service is popular and offer them hundreds of millions of dollars to out their shitty adds on them Wich they will agree to and then advertisers will start demanding shit or else you loose millions of dollars you already spent
Google and YouTube suck but it took every advertiser leaving for them to finally cave in and get rid of the videos they don't want
And it's not like they wherent aware of these videos, they just didn't want to take them down, there has always been a war against YouTube, I can't fully ble the for finally caving in
>>
I barely recognize anything after Gen 1.
I'm going to assume that it's all trash and consider myself caught up.
>>
>>39527452
>Go into YouTube to watch some Naruto episodes when I was 15
>Lol, what kind of loser is still watching anime after he becomes an adult?
>Tons of butthurt losers get mad and reply to me for hours
>Ten years later I am that loser that still watches anime
>>
>>39526775
> conspiracy
I used to watch those in high school stoned. This was a few years before 2012 so they where interesting. Now they're fucking retarded and unwatchable.
>>
>>39526360
The current one is pure concentrated cancer.
>>
fred and annoying orange were pretty shit
probably the worst
>>
>>39526436
Rob from Bloodblitz now makes rants. They are actually good imo. I actually suggest you guys/girls/apaches to give it a watch. Channel is Robs Rants.
>>
I really miss the old SeaNanners. He was probably my favorite channel back when he was doing MW2 commentaries. His Minecraft Alpha videos were ultra comfy. Hutch, Wings of Redemption, Tejbz, and Xbox Ahoy were all really good too. The era of Call of Duty commentaries being one of the top things on YouTube is long gone.
>>
What generation does ASMR videos fall under?
>>
Anybody else remember when vice made good documentaries? They're mostly just covering stuff in the media now, but they used to have excellent content.
>>
Gen 4 and beyond is pure cancer
>>
>>39529893
Not really. Sometimes they made some cool shit on North Korea. The Syria and Ukraine shit were good but they basically just shill for the state department on foreign shit and DUDE WEED on domestic shit.
>>
File: 20170623_015753.png (679KB, 1080x975px) Image search: [Google]
20170623_015753.png
679KB, 1080x975px
Gen 4 when YouTube was lost to retarded gaymers who all played the same games and had the same personalities.

Ill never forget the old testube feature where you could make a chatroom and request videos.
>>
File: IMG_1174.jpg (33KB, 440x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.jpg
33KB, 440x334px
Remember when Youtube used to a much better version of wikihow? Thems was the days.
>>
Anybody remember my boy Nuglah?
UNDER COVEEEER PENIS LOVEEEER
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.