[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be wrong for a guy in his late 30s to have a sexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1481924950592.jpg (92KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481924950592.jpg
92KB, 571x800px
Would it be wrong for a guy in his late 30s to have a sexual relationship with a 17 year old girl (legal)?
>>
>>39526003
>Would it be wrong for a guy in his late 30s to have a sexual relationship with a 17 year old girl (legal)?
No
legal is legal
>>
>>39526003
Yes, fuck off from my women, oldfag.
>>
>>39526003
No, it's natural younger girls 18-25 should only date mature men and ignore the boys
>>
>tfw 28
>unironically lost my viriginity last week to a 16yr (legal here)
We're seeing each other again this week
>>
To me it doesn't matter if it's legal or not a person being in a relationship with someone less than half their age just doesn't seem right.
>>
>>39526438
Nice opinion, nerd. Too bad no one cares and it's been happening/will happen until the end of time.
>>
>>39526003
not wrong necessarily but kinda skeevy
>>
File: 1460612106906.png (240KB, 701x454px) Image search: [Google]
1460612106906.png
240KB, 701x454px
My dad was 47 when he started dating his wife. She was 15 year old when they started dating. Her mom found out out about it and would have called the cops on my dad but her daughter pleaded with her and let them stay together on the condition that he marry and support her, my dad was going to do that anyway so he didn't care. They got married when she was 16.

They've been married for 11 years now, they have a pretty strong relationship. I remember when I lived with them, they would fuck like every single night. I know because I could hear them clear as day, thin ass walls. A lot of the women he used to know cut contact with him because they thought he was creep but he's the envy of his male friends. It helps that his wife is extremely cute and has a killer body on top of being completely subservient to him unlike their shrieking old hag wives.

I hope I can be as happy as him one day.
>>
>>39527814
You dad sounds like he's living every robot that miss out on young teenage love dream.
>>
File: 1469926933744.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469926933744.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>39526003
Historically no
Socially yes
Can it be overlooked despite that? yes if you are physically attractive
>>
File: 27.jpg (394KB, 1812x1018px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
394KB, 1812x1018px
>>39527814
become fit
get a legendary GPA
fight like a space marine for a god tier job and pay

do these things and you too can be like your father
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.