[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drinking Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 19

File: 1455488936101.jpg (357KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455488936101.jpg
357KB, 900x900px
Hitting Fireball from the bottle right now

What are you drinking your life away with /r9k/?
Bored as shit, post anything

Facts:
I masturbate at least once a day
The Universe is observably infinite so cool shit await even beyond the veil of death
Russia recently accomplished Weather Control technologies and released that info to the public through a state run outlet
U.S plutocrats are cut off from the rest of the world and are putting on an elaborate feint of strength keeping our enemies at bay on legacy alone.
>>
File: 397.jpg (22KB, 447x400px) Image search: [Google]
397.jpg
22KB, 447x400px
>>39525757
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tONfEAQdDiQ

Thread theme

>I love smug anime garru
>>
File: Pabst_Blue_Ribbon_logo.svg.png (220KB, 911x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pabst_Blue_Ribbon_logo.svg.png
220KB, 911x1024px
Pabst Blue Ribbon, in homage to a dear old friend of mine that passed. She used to drink it all the time. I feel bad that I'll never get to hear her voice or attend one of her drinking and smoking get-togethers at her house ever again.

Why didn't I hug her that last interaction?
>>
>>39526009
You didn't do it because you probably felt there was some kind of necessary space there.

Don't think it means anything, I understand the desire after the death of a loved on, wanting to have been closer. Especially in the last moments. Things were fine and you were hanging out, it seems like you guys had lots of fun. It's really all we can ask for in life. At least so long as we remain human. Transhumanism might change up this moralisim a bit.

So long as you had a great time together, nothing went wrong. A hug possibly would have only made passing on that much harder. You were exactly where you needed to be, for you and her at the time.
>>
File: 1500779776345.gif (419KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
1500779776345.gif
419KB, 500x262px
Elijah Craig Small Batch reporting in.
RIP 12 year age statement.
>>
>>39526197
>Cutegarru anon

How has life been treating you?
>>
File: 1486702507171.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486702507171.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>39525757
Ayy Fireball my dude. I generally spend my rare time off work chugging down a fifth and listening to podcasts. Masturbation game weak though
>>
>>39526366
I'm trying to get it down to 2-3 times a week. The extra testosterone the body produces to induce sperm production is partially what causes Male Pattern Baldness in men. I can't suffer that.
>>
>>39526366
The fireball tastes almost like spiced water rn though.
>>
>>39526408
We learn something new every day. Good thing I don't go outside without a hood on
>>
Rhubarb whiskey, it's actually much better than I thought.
>>
>>39526428
Once you've drank enough to make your garbage can sound like it was brought home from a bar, you'll hit true enlightenment of really old big red gum flavor lol
>>
>>39526460
They aren't joking about Bosley sweety.

It works in 60% of men. It's still hit or miss but it's hope. Save up though, that shit is fucking expensive. I have long hair, so whenever I see even one in the shower which is normal. I tend to freak the fuck out over nothing.
>>
>>39526498
I keep my hair short and under hats or hoods anyways. I'm okay with looking thirty, rather spend my wagecuck funds on booze, games, and other unhealthy habits onii-senpai
>>
>>39526491
It's just fire water rn. The flavouring tastes like mold. I feel so /comfy/ though. I can't wait till dark so I can smoke some of my dank. For as bad as life can be, the horror contrasts the nice things very well.

>Last sentence level of drinking
>>
>>39526553
Just a heads up, even with balding hair you can go bald work out and pick up bar chicks for a quick smash. That's what they go there for afterall. If they had a boyfriend they'd be at home getting smashed.
>>
>>39526590
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLhK2WQ5-XM

New thread theme, reality is moving too quickly with Novakid.
>>
>>39526565
You and I would get along well
>>39526590
I went to the bar last week and as I was about to leave the bartender told me apparently these girls from before were hitting on me. tfw too autistic to notice
>>
>>39526679
I've had the same problem. I don't even notice it. Back in the day in 10,000 bc women would just rape the submale they wanted. Nowadays they play games to see if you payed attention enough to their special asses. It's like, fuck off cunts. Just say what you are thinking for once. We can smash whenever.
>>
>>39526777
Eh, I'm pretty acoustic. Bar hoe would enter my living room and immediately turn 180 and dip. Computers, consoles, and a well made bed/couch (despite me having an actual bedroom I don't use) shows I rarely leave my home. God forbid she even sees my room
>>
File: 1436225863997s.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1436225863997s.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
Had three voodoo ranger IPA's today followed by half of a king cobra. realized after taking a few disgusting sips that there was a white foam on the outer rim of the can, could have been mold, could have been a puncture in the can. Either way I'm waiting for death to take me now
>>
>>39526893
Remember the curvature of knowledge. You might be seeing a hill that doesn't exist. Worst comes to worst, tell her to fuck off. The only reason I would change my living habits is if this one special coworker I keep an eye on. If she approached me and loved me. I could truly DIE happy. I emphasize die as the eternal temporal lords in this negative entropy universe are trying to kill us all to save themselves. It's why in the Bible God is described as the first and the last as a Jealous god. With none before or after him. They just want us to die. GIVE MY DEBORAH DAMMUIT. SHE'S SO FUCKING CUTE, YOU HEAR ME GOD!!!!. WE'LL MOVE TO RUSSIA AND SKATE IN ST. PETERSBURG!!!

>Last line level of drinking
>>
>>39526938
Aren't we all senpai. The dissapointing aspect is that death is what you make of it. Eventually your temporal equation reawakens somewhere in a more infinite locality as it exists and so it shall exist again and again and again.

Don't test it though, kind of pointless once you realize quantum immortality exists. More of a Trump Card nobody else has the balls to use.

Fuck I wish I was born a female so I could have been on the easy slut lane to success.
>>
Screw drivers , then I'm trying some Swedish beer
>>
>>39527046
GET TURNT SENPAI. Fall into my spiral of depression with me. Don't get lost though....

New thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC44L5T0FVA
>>
>>39526966
You misunderstand, if I really found motivation to, I could find something to fugg. But the point is lost when I think of how simple it is just to beat off and go about doing the things I enjoy. I couldn't give a shit less what people think of me.
Have you tried shitting on Deborah's desk?
>>
>>39527124
Never, she a QT~

As for motivation, it's also just a chemical in the brain. Abuse it for success. Once the electricity in the brain has enough hardware like this. You can do literally anything for no reason. I recommend lurking on /x/. Not for some magic bullshit. Just to realize the mind itself is a tool and something from far away that we can't understand created all of this with a purpose. They used unbiased intelligence. Use it to use women as fleshlight. Preferably out of state.
>>
>>39527124
>>39527194
I would also recommend buying an onahole if you haven't tried them already. IT FEELS SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER!!!. You can get them on amazon really quick, but you can't delete the buy history. Or you can use J-List(I'm not a shill, they are just the only company to support this site for so long).
>>
>>39527194
Perhaps my motivations lie elsewhere. For example, I've stayed pretty on top of dealing with my lovely criminal record and getting my life back on track. Living alone, got a car again, own a lot of nice things, etc. Maybe I'm just getting too comfortable lol
>>39527230
I've already shamelessly purchased a TPE sex doll because am degenerate. Let me tell you, I wish it was cheaper than it was
>>
File: 1500605271347.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1500605271347.png
116KB, 500x464px
>people over the age of 15 drink fireball
>>
File: 1466140452534.gif (509KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1466140452534.gif
509KB, 700x827px
>>39527334
I didn't have the balls to have a full on sex doll delivered. But I live with people. Makes living easier.

I did try those really small and tight onaholes though. Got a small dick though so....

In the end it was worth every cent spent. Plus the japs put all kinds of curves and bumps into that shit. I miss my mine.
>>
>>39527369
It's because it's straight from the bottle. I'm close but not self hateful enough to hit my dry Irish Whiskey.
>>
>>39527402
>>39527369
Brew Cabinet picture?
>>
>>39527385
I've managed to own one for three months and my roommate who works the same schedule at the same job still doesn't know I have it. As for the delivery, fuck whatever they think. I live for myself
>>
>>39527458
It's more I moved in with my best friend and brother. Word I do know, would spread fast. Too many of the loving fucks would set up dates for me. Great people, not my taste though. My heart exists for Deborah!!! <3~
>>
>>39527020
how do you know quantum immortality exists?
>>
>>39527510
I already have coworkers trying that shit. But working a factory "Manly Man" job, they don't want to hear that my heart beats for a woman I've long since abandoned. A woman who found happiness, marriage, and children. Due to the nature of our pasts and upbringings we still maintain contact though
>>
>>39527572
It's inevitable. The Universe will just keep bubbling. Although most of this is just an implication. No matter how far you go, Matter and energy, they aren't destroyed. They just change. So eventually the process repeats itself. The best part is we do know the Universe at least to our tiny minds is what we would call infinite. So anything we can think should have the ability to manifest itself somewhere.

As for Quantum Immortality. Look up Boltzmann Brains. I would recommend PBS Space Time. It's more likely in the Universe for intelligence to think it exists, than for it to actually exist. We could be brains plugged into a machine at birth learning difficult lessons through lifetimes as an overmind that is developing. This is more likely than Random Ass Earth Mathematically. Mathematically this being an ancestor simulation is more likely than it being the first true start of reality. Once you get far enough into thought thought, the difference becomes indistinguishable. Probability is key in infinity.
>>
>>39527602
Men are cold. Women are warm. The contrast is what creates the beauty. As that beauty fades, and the stark contrast disappears in modern society. Miscarriage and infertility are on the rise. Almost as if to signal something.
>>
>>39527675
Fuck I drank too much to make anymore sense of reality. WhoopsEdaisy all out of fireball!
>>
Haven't eaten in almost two days. Drinking a lot of gin. I want to die, but I want to see my brothers one last time before I do.
Just have to hold out for another month and then I can be free.
>>
>>39527675
Matter and energy continues on yes.
But, how do you know consciousness continues on?

>It's more likely in the Universe for intelligence to think it exists, than for it to actually exist. We could be brains plugged into a machine at birth learning difficult lessons through lifetimes as an overmind that is developing. This is more likely than Random Ass Earth Mathematically. Mathematically this being an ancestor simulation is more likely than it being the first true start of reality.
pop sci garbage

People debate the simulation hypothesis all of the time and it seems highly unlikely.
>>
>all this namefaggotry
shit drinking thread cya faggots
>>
>>39527817
It's not that it's certain to happen. It's that among infinitely repetitious energy either this life repeats or your intelligence does somewhere. The Universe is as far as we can observe infinite. The idea of a soul, it makes sense once one understands more. Just play out the Universe in your head. It folds in on itself or creates something new. Nothing has changed since day one of the Big Bang. A nice little label for the day your parents fucked.
>>
>>39527820
>Muh bartender

HOW DARE YOU HAVE A NAME!!!!

You aren't drinking right if you can still formulate thoughts like that.
>>
>>39527880
what the fuck are you even saying lmao
>>
File: IMG_0399.jpg (49KB, 390x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0399.jpg
49KB, 390x313px
Fireball is for teenagers. Drink some gold tequila or Kentucky bourbon.
>>
>>39525757
What's up, anon! Fellow Fireball from the bottle fag here. I once slightly chipped a tooth on a bottle of that shit once. Luckily it was on the backside and it smoothed out naturally.

>>39527934
Bourbon is great too, that's my actual go-to. I drink Fireball when I go to houseparties cause it's easy to down a lot of it thanks to the massive amount of sugar. Gives me the worst hangovers ever though due to dehydration.

>>39527779
Seek help, man! Tell your brothers whats going on, you can make it. I know life can be rough and I used to be where you're at a while ago, so if a loser like me can do it, I'm sure someone with the sense of personal responsibility to hold out to see loved ones can make it back from the brink.

>>39527817
But did you know that Nikolai believed ghosts to be electric impulses left over after the body died?
>>
>>39527934
I got that silver patron senpai.

>>39527931
I'm saying uncertainty across infinite time, confirms your existence. Considering that time doesn't stop EVER, eventually you repeat. At least a construct of you with the same memories and experiences repeats.
>>
>>39527779
Holy fuck, I was literally so drunk I though I responded already. Supping up that Four Roses ultra dry rn.

As for being free, if you exist you are chained. By whatever chains keep you in whatever locality. Eventually you test them though. Some stay, some go.
>>
>>39527934
>bourbon
You'd be a true patrician if only you weren't a worthless phoneposter.
>>
File: IMG_0205.jpg (25KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.jpg
25KB, 456x320px
>>39528073
I'm poor and I use a cracked iPhone. The LCD is so fucked up I have black dots randomly blocking parts of my screen. Tfw too poor to afford a good bourbon like Makers or Knob Creek
>>
>>39528126
Hit up your local library sometime anon. They usually offer free internet. I know a few people who use to runescape out of them.
>>
>>39528168
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFX_EQic6kA

New thread theme.

>I can hardly understand captcha level of drinking
>>
>>39528126
>poor
>iPhone

You better have gotten that secondhand for $100 or you're dumb AND poor. There are $200 smartphones that operate as well as an iPhone does with better battery life and upgradeable memory. Come on, man.
>>
File: 1500793808985.jpg (53KB, 505x670px) Image search: [Google]
1500793808985.jpg
53KB, 505x670px
>>39528126
Maker's and Knob Creek are both pretty overpriced for what you get. Get Weller Special Reserve is you like wheated bourbon like Maker's. KC is harder to replace if you like the nuttiness of Jim Beam bourbons but there's always JB Black if you want to be a bit cheaper.
Plenty of great bourbons of all kinds in the $30-40 range. Nearly anything Bottled in Bond is likely to be pretty great and not too expensive.
>>
>>39528199
It's my mom's old phone. She is the one who fucked it up too. I don't even have service on it, I just use it to shitpost
>>
>>39528019
>I'm saying uncertainty across infinite time, confirms your existence. Considering that time doesn't stop EVER, eventually you repeat. At least a construct of you with the same memories and experiences repeats.
but that wouldn't be me

it would just be a copy of me

it wouldn't be my consciousness
>>
>>39528236
I'm gonna have to make a trip to Liquor Barn soon.
>>
>>39528236
>Skynetchan a bestu~~~
>>
>>39528245
The details usually fuck people up, eventually though. In that infinite time, you make it. So don't worry. Just assign a goal and forget~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWetVZyuG0
>>
>>39528243
Well in that case, I am sorry for you and hope that one day that you are well-off enough to afford Knob Creek AND a brand new iPhone (although I'd still call you names if you had an iPhone).
>>
>>39528275
dude this is the drinking thread not the DUDE IM SO HIGH LMAO WHAT IF WE ALL SEE COLORS DIFFERENTLY thread.
Fuck off.
>>
>>39528308
It's the same shit. You see death. You end. Life starts again without you. It's not up to you at any rate. The infinite processing of existence will carry this out to infinity with or without you. It's LAW. Not....

>Lol I'm so high me and the tree are one
>>
>>39525757

Weihenstephaner, from the world's oldest brewer. Its a hefe weissbeir. Taste is hit or miss but its 5.4%
>>
>>39528367
Why do you think DMT crystallizes in the brain? It's so light processing can occur increasing the speed of thought to light. Whether or not you want to face it, death is a joke.
>>
>>39528275
>The details usually fuck people up
because you aren't making sense

why would that consciousness be the same as mine?
>>
>>39528417
Why would you be so special you can't be copied and not realize it?
>>
>>39528444
Also what makes a copy so inferior? It's based off an okay design. Even if you are copied just live life to the fullest you can.
>>
>>39528288
If I had to choose right now I'd pick on of those Windows Nokia phones or an HTC
>>
>>39528444
>>39528463
all im saying is a copy of me wouldn't have the same consciousness as me

it literally wouldn't be me
>>
>>39528518
It would be you, processing of you ends in one locality and starts again in another. Just because you decorate yourself fancily doesn't mean your aren't a biological computer trapped in the infinity matrix. Smoke some weed dude. It helps you get over that fact. None of us are special.
>>
>>39528539
Although I have to add, that since we are in THIS locality we are all infinitely special. All of us. Since we are HERE and NOW.
>>
File: 1503888603136.jpg (176KB, 1205x805px) Image search: [Google]
1503888603136.jpg
176KB, 1205x805px
Usually I contain my urge to drink by browsing this stupid board, but now some underage redditors and Chads from /soc/ and /lgbt/ have taken it over and I've been drunk since Friday. Cooking some lunch atm and drinking Lithuanian vodka.
>>
>>39528666
Nice trips anon.

Not making anything meaningul. While I'm this far gone though, even making my ramen is a challenge.
>>
>>39528539
>dude we all live forever
>dude smoke weed to figure it out

is this post supposed to be ironic?
>>
>>39528742
Meh, I usually stay in the "drunk but not shitfaced" zone for prolonged periods of time, it's my style to drink.
>>
>>39528769
>>dude we all live forever
No, it just kills your ego that you developed since you were a child. Allows you to see the world without the bias of your parents.

I will believe the Universe is finite if you can give me specifically ONE unit of energy. Absolute one, no human abstractions of energy.
>>
>>39528784
I like to test the limits of the mind.
>>
>>39528826
>more ego loss bullshit
ego loss is retarded
I don't want to lose who I am.
and it's not better if you do lose your ego

that means everyone I've ever loved is meaningless

fuck off new age hipster
>>
>>39528955
I never meant it was better if you lose your ego. It does however allow you to elaborate on infinity since the foundation of your thought processes(you) opens up to the infinite Universe.

As far as ego loss goes. I feel kind of like shit, but it's shaping up now. In fact I think my old ego was misformed. Been kind of a healing process.
>>
>>39528955
>>39528991
The smoke weed theme was a meme btw.

What I'm trying to say is gimme any absolute. Any single absolute, without human abstraction. That itself is proof of a finite Universe. What we have found is that Absolutes don't actually exist. The implication infinitely strong is that the Universe is infinite. Our locality, the cosmological horizon is in a state of negative entropy. That only speaks for us though.
>>
>>39528991
I think you are schizophrenic and not making sense.
>>
>>39529025
This is why elements maintain shape, but also vary greatly in isotopic nature. The base energy of particls is malformed.

>>39529035
I think you aren't trying to understand infinity. The reason the ego is a problem here, it's the grounding aspect. Infinity exists on all levels. It's just probability.
>>
>>39528991
I actually don't know what ego death is but the DXM induced "losing all your long time memories and thinking you are someone else" stuff is kinda interesting. Once I thought I was a fucking Chinese martial artist and my mind developed a whole goddamn life story for it. And you believe it, that's the most fun part.
>>
>>39529115
The ego is the mask with which you interpret and judge everything that happens. You kill that judge to make sure it is accurate. You judge the judge.

The reason this isn't allowed in the Bible is because the elites corrupted it. THEY assigned values to your ancestors that they ate up. You follow them to the death even until today.
>>
>>39529169

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lACoAxJkfO8

Thread theme
Chloe Hanslip
>>
Drinking some Grain Belt and watching Kakegurui.
>>
>>39529571
I've been loving Knights and Magic. I head your series has a bit of a Goddess in it though. Is this true?

>Hell yes I'm babysitting my thread
>>
Well this thread turned to shit pretty quickly.
>>
>>39529647
It's a true drinking thread, dump what you are drinking and anything else you want. Leave your not drunken mask at the door.
>>
>>39529728
one namefag autist going on schizophrenic rants is about as far as you can get from a "true" drinking thread
>>
>>39529787
It's not Schizo when it's accurate.

I asked something simple

Give me exactly one unit of energy.

This is a cornerstone, the foundation of proof for a true finite Universe. Since there is zero evidence for such a claim, you can't truly die. Get over your own ego you sober fool.
>>
>>39529836
>Hurrduur I got normie education and am dumb
>Can't process the middleman

Basically infinite time, infinite space. A copy of you, possibly comprised of the same twisted void energy of which you exist now. Forms said copy and you continue on in the afterlife. Get over death already, it's an old meme.
>>
>>39529873
>>39529836
Best part is, since time doesn't have an observable limit, even if the Universe is finite. Time replaces it with something else and you start again then. It's why the Romans didn't understand the concept of zero back then. In an economy of resources, for them, it didn't exist. Nor does it truly exist across infinite time or space.
>>
File: 1467815921395.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1467815921395.png
93KB, 500x422px
>mfw mommy banned me from drinking
>>
>>39530014
Heck your mommy, be free little one.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.