[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to cure hedonism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1504571778107.jpg (119KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504571778107.jpg
119KB, 1024x768px
how to cure hedonism?
>>
>>39525493
You'll have to either cut yourself from these things by willpower or let the circumstances coming to you ( getting explused of your basement by your parents ). If you're browsing /r9k/ it means you are human waste so the second option is more likely to happen
>>
>>39525493
focus on improving your self control only

the rest should follow if you actually succeed
>>
>>39525493
By instilling either fear of it, or creating a culture of pride in work. Neither is a great way of doing it, but they are usually effective.

However, the op pic consists mainly of things used for coping against depression or poor circumstances, so targeting those problems first would be the best way of eliminating those
>>
File: 1468249665444.jpg (54KB, 522x594px) Image search: [Google]
1468249665444.jpg
54KB, 522x594px
>>39525493
These are symptoms not causes of someones problems. Hedonism in of itself is not a problem.
>>
>>39525493
Why contain it?
Embrace it, let it take you where it wants, let it take you to the deepest pits of desperation
Finally, when you reach the point where you yourself are disgusted, then it will be MUCH easier to stop it.
>>
>>39525649
thanks
will do this
>>
>>39525493
not like any of you asking how to fix your lives would follow any advice given which is why you're where you are today
>>
>>39525677
K reddit.
Keep me posted.
>>
Bump!
Should I embrace it?
>>
need advice anons
>>
>>39525547
I think that anyone who can willpower their way out of their situation that easily wouldn't need help.
>>
>>39525848
I'd say you should, go down the rabbit hole!
Just remember to be self aware and think about yourself every once in a while, so it doesn't consume you to the point of needing medical help ie drugs or addiction
I'm also talking of experience, got so disgusted with myself at one point I gave up fapping entirely
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.