[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spill your feels in this thread, anons.. who is she?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 43

File: her.jpg (49KB, 670x571px) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
49KB, 670x571px
spill your feels in this thread, anons..

who is she?
>>
>tfw I don't even know her name
>>
>>39524501
Emily
Last saw her... 4 or 5 years ago. And she still crops up into my thoughts constantly
>>
File: 1498832056621.jpg (35KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1498832056621.jpg
35KB, 633x758px
literally no girl came to mind

I don't know any
>>
>>39524501
Holo.

oregano
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>39524538

I thought of Suzuko Mimori (Japanese VA) because I don't know any girls IRL and haven't talked to one for years.
>>
>>39524501
no one..haha..i feel pretty good about that...i cut them all out. used to be my coworkers, or that chick that audited us. but now i quit my job and don't have to be around any women.
>>
Her (his) name is Piety.
>>
File: LUL.png (84KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
LUL.png
84KB, 256x256px
>>39524755
>Her (his) name is Piety.
hahahahahah HAHAHA
>>
Kailey

because I'm a fucking retard.
>>
I never deserved Caitlin.
>>
File: sad pepe.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.png
139KB, 917x871px
>>39524501
i really like this girl and we hang out at lunch everyday. She is everything i want in a girl but even if I told her how I felt about her, she is leaving my state at the end of the school year.I hope I can at least go to prom with her this year.
>>
Ciara Horan
Not original
>>
File: IMG_4116.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4116.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>39524501
Hannah

Total qt and was heavily flirting with me, but she has a boyfriend. I'm still co fused about what i should do.
>>
Damaris. Cowoker of mine, I have zero contanct with other people so she's my current oneitis.
>>
File: Mantras.png (172KB, 798x1264px) Image search: [Google]
Mantras.png
172KB, 798x1264px
>>39524825
When is Mantras gettin v&? I've been waiting.
>>
>>39525171
soon enough, brother

who this?
>>
>>39524501
Mary. I broke her heart years ago and it has been messing with me.
>>
>>39524988
If you haven't already had sex then leave her. Sh'es stupid, she already has a bf and flirting with you. You're going to develop feelings for her but she won't feel the same way about you. She's a woman, you're nothing to her, she can get any guy easily she wants that isn't a 10/10. Stop talking to her and stop giving this woman attention which is what they want, we men are just attention harvesters for them, deny them that and the stupid bitches don't know what to do

I went through a similar situation like yours years ago and it didn't work out, in fact it went horribly wrong

Her name was Lena

Just forget about her or else suffered a broken heart
>>
Annie.

I'm sorry. I was too oblivious, unaware, immature, and ultimately scared. I could have saved you from what ended up happening, I could have given us both good lives.
>>
>>39525202
You mean sister.
>>
>>39525220
Being with her has its benefits though. Like we were at a party the other day and some douchbag looking guy wanted her to hang out with him, and she told him to get lost because she was already with me. Plus the chads at the party were giving me respect because she was with me. Felt good man.
>>
File: junk.png (162KB, 461x178px) Image search: [Google]
junk.png
162KB, 461x178px
>>39525275
>You mean sister.
>mfw
>>
File: cooper-annie-diner.jpg (52KB, 785x588px) Image search: [Google]
cooper-annie-diner.jpg
52KB, 785x588px
>>39525263
related?

original text here
>>
>>39525202
I'm not even a part of any of it. I just thought the concept of his Discord server was extremely weird and cancerous.
>>
>>39524501
The Chinese foreign exchange student who I dated in highschool. Her name was Li Wei.
Never had any contact with her after she moved back to China.
I can't describe how I felt about her
>>
File: confusion.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>39525382
>I'm not even a part of any of it.
really makes me /think/
>>
>>39525435
Whatcha thinking of, anon?
>>
>>39525527
a lot tbqh
>>
>>39524501

Steph. She's me QT gf
>>
Laura, we both have changed. Obviously I have changed for the worst, but you are doing the incredible things I knew you'd do. You are changing the world and I know I won't be part of yours. I'm tired of waiting for your love, all of the love you can give is that which I will never feel again nor deserve.
>>
>>39525549
Start a greentext thread and talk about it. Use one of your reaction images that you used here in the OP so I can find it.
>>
>>39524501
Nicole.
I have partially ruined my own life but I hope it made yours better. I'm sorry, it has been 6 years.
If trips I will contact you and let you know how I think of you everyday and how much I love the fuck out of you.
>>
>>39524501
Her name is Yasmin, she was my friend and the only woman I've fallen in love with. I think about her every single day despite the fact that she's now married and fulfilled and happy, without me.

I still have a book she let me borrow last year but I've never had the strength to read it through and I feel awful about that.
>>
>>39525327
You're her toy, she's using you for whatever her fucked up "girl reasons" are. I know that feel, she made you feel good like yeah she doesn't like Chad but she's just playing with you. This no understanding women, it's a fools errand. If she cared about you you two would've had sex by now, she's probably angry at you deep down for being Chad enough
>>
Bella.

It was a classic case of right person, wrong time.

:(
>>
I have never deserved you and i never will, Autumn. I hope you're happy with him. I was happy to be part of your life while i could.
>>
Julia

I organized a uni trip to Budapest and this girl came along. We spent the whole night together talking and drinking a bottle of palinka together. Don't know if I fell in love or if I was just drunk. Nothing happened though, she had a boyfriend and I had a girlfriend at the time.
That happened two years ago and I still think about that night very often.
>>
>>39524501
Lila
I used to be close with her but after revealing my feelings to her she wanted nothing to do with them. I tried my best to cut contact, thinking i would be able to get over her. Havent talked in like 2 years, and i know shes a different person now but i still think about her everyday. I would try to get her if only i wasnt autistic and burned my bridges prematurely. I wish she knew how much i still loved her.
>>
>>39525669
Well it was only my second time hanging out with her, and the way she was touching me and holding me made it seem like she wanted the D, but I knew she had a boyfriend so I didn't really want to take it further. I should also add that I'm not bad looking.
>>
File: 1500915296522.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1500915296522.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
Rachel. I have a chance of reuniting with her in half a month when I enroll to uni. I wish I could have a chance
>>
File: IMG_1367.jpg (16KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1367.jpg
16KB, 250x214px
>>39524501
Anna.

Petit half Italian girl with a cute smile and into fairies and stuff. She's probably kissing her girlfriend now and drawing.
>>
>>39524755
Isn't piety that one chick that whores out for beta bux
>>
These threads used to inspire the name Nikita. But...I actually had to go trudging through my mind for her name

I think I'm finally starting to heal
>>
>>39524501
At first nothing, but after thinking about it, there's one.
>Marie
>slut
>leads a lot of guys on
>was an addict (I used a lot too, but had enough to control to avoid hitting that point)
>personality disorders
>classic female insecurity
>very cute
>not as annoying as other girls
>trying to make me her boyfriend
Normally I wouldn't think anything of her due to reasons above, but she's one of the only women who has shown me interest. I still don't want a relationship but figure I should have sex with her since that opportunity doesn't really come around.
>>
>>39525846
If you're feeling/thinking any modicum of "This doesn't feel right" then don't pursue her any further. If she was giving all these signs to the point where you think she really wanted your D but you still didn't go for it then you have respect for yourself and have standards like "she already has a bf", if you give this up she'll lose respect for you.
>>
File: 9842439.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9842439.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
Sorana.

I know this girl for 2 years but still couldn't grow balls to talk to her.
Reeeee
>>
File: DCrCbGAV0AAfyiP.jpg (499KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DCrCbGAV0AAfyiP.jpg
499KB, 2048x1536px
getting spruce

fodktndksodokddjdj
>>
Several girls came to mind.

Tori, Alyssa, Isa, Shelby, Ingrid, and Emilia.

Two I'm currently with, three I have been with in the past, one I have never been with.
>>
>>39524501
tatum
i dated her for two years and it was honestly the best time of my life
i did some things im not proud of and she fucked up as well but i think about her now and she was one of the only people i oculd get along with
last time we spoke she came to give me back my college jackets since she was going to a different college...we probably said less then 10 words to each other
ever since ive lost her ive been an emotionless shell of what i used to be, ive repressed so many feeling about her and just life in general that as i type this i still fell nothing except this cold hollow feeling
>>
>>39526005
>chick
You got most of that statement right but it's a guy. He's been collecting orbiters from /b/ lately because Michael Sosas exposed him as a man.
>>
>>39526061
Well shit. Now I feel worse. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.
>>
>>3952623
I've seen pictures pretty sure its a russian girl. But eh I guess she is a guy
>>
>>39524501
Her name is McKenna.
>>
>>39524501
Abbie... i know i've still got a chance, i just need to try, i shouldn't have been so bold when we first met but i was young... too young
>>
>>39526339
What were you replying to? If It's Piety then you should check archives for /lgbt/ /mtfg/ where he has posted regularly for about a year under the name Piety or Chara. Take a guess on what /mtfg/ stands for.
>>
File: 200px-GTA_IV_Dimitri_Rascalov.jpg (10KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
200px-GTA_IV_Dimitri_Rascalov.jpg
10KB, 200x250px
>Tfw i don't know her name
>Tfw i can only remember her face
>Tfw every time i thin of her she is on ground bleeding until death
>Tfw she is not even real, it was all just a dream, a old dream
>Tfw i can't stop think of her and why she died

fuck thos goddamn Fiats
>>
Tori. I see her every day at work. She just moved in with my other coworker. Fml.
>>
>>39526302
I get it, you want/need sex and lots of it but you're still not willing to do it her way, the slut way. You still have standards and respect for yourself, keep it and protect yourself from women. The good news about being good looking if you are is that women aren't really looking for a provider these days as much as they used too because they can provide from themselves like men, even though they hate this and women's happiness has been declining since the 1940s. God, they're so fucking stupid
>>
File: cryinginbedpepe.jpg (68KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
cryinginbedpepe.jpg
68KB, 500x365px
Ukira
Some girl i met on Discord. She lives so far away we will never ever meet IRL but she's the cutest and funniest girl I've ever met and just being around her makes me happy.
I love you.
>>
>>39524501
Sureetha. She was my TA my freshman science class. We talked every day but she was a senior and left. She stopped talking to me awhile ago but i still try to look into her life. She just started teaching 2nd grade last week and is now engaged.
>>
supreme leader of russia.
>>
>Tfw ghosted by a chick on Discord

Why continue living ???
>>
File: 1503811330378.png (62KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
1503811330378.png
62KB, 640x905px
>>39524501
Cirno.

Don't mind me just getting rid of the 3DPD stink in this thread.
>>
File: IMG_1663.png (102KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1663.png
102KB, 600x730px
>Olga
>shy Polish qt
>likes similar stuff to me
>is right wing like me
>we used to talk a lot
>last year of school now
>will probably never see her again unless I try to get close to her
>I don't know how to have long conversations without making things awkward and silent

Polbot feels
>>
>>39526705
>tfw I forced a chick to ghost me because I knew I'd never quit on my own
Get on my level punk.
>>
>>39524501
Fuck you OP, I didnt come here to think about the people I love. Her name is Camila, she went to a club to dance this last saturday, I stayed at home since I didnt have any money to pay the entrance to the club.
>>
>>39526624
If it's any consolation, you were probably talking to a catfish.
>>
File: Chad.png (32KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.png
32KB, 320x320px
Knowing girls is pretty normalfag tier but I'll let this slide for now.
>>
i dont know any girls romantically

still got those stupid I'm With Her shirts stuck in my memory because I live in libshit territory

your thread instantly made me think of Hillary Clinton because of how you specificed "Her"

fuck you anon now I'm thinking of the wicked witch of the west
>>
Jace - why don't I have balls to talk to her, I don't even fear rejection, I just can't make words come out my fucking worthless mouth.
>>
File: 1444239113297.jpg (36KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1444239113297.jpg
36KB, 480x477px
>>39524988
I also had a Hannah, also incredibly qt and sweet with a bf. She didn't really flirt with me but I ended up falling head over heels for her anyway. I would follow >>39525220 advice, I waited too long to do it and by the time I'd forced myself to try and move on I'd fallen too hard for her. I still think about her every day and what could've been if I'd met her earlier somehow.
>>
>>39524516
This hit too hard, anon...
>>
>>39524501
Is it more depressing when you have a 'her' or when you don't and everyone else seemingly does?
>>
>>39525263
Literally, are you me? Originally me of course.
>>
Who was she. Haha. Such a fucked up story. Closest I ever got to a girl tho and I ruined it. But I never stood a chance to begin with, but it still hurts to know a girl cried because of you.
>>
File: 1504050009471.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504050009471.png
151KB, 500x500px
Her name was Drew...we met at college and immediately hit it off...went out for about 5 months, and I was so goddamn happy. Then it all ended, don't know why, she never told me. And here I am 7 months later still not knowing what to do with myself...
>>
Name doesn't really matter, but she had the keys to my soul, and now due to my negligence, cowardice, and pride, I'll never see her the same again.
>>
Her name is Tiffany, she messaged me on facebook after I said she was cute and we made plans to hang out over the weekend but I invited 2 of my friends because im too much of a pussy to go by myself. I got shitty wasted and I ended up fucking her in my bros bed, he kicked me out so we fucked on the couch. I felt really bad about the whole thing because I kinda just fucked her and haven't really talked to her since. The problem is it's been so long since I've had any kind of female interaction that I'm just thinking about what our life would be like together even though it was just a one night stand and I don't want to scare her away with accidental clingyness. We have plans to go to a show together this weekend, I really hope I can get it together.
>>
Sixtine
>>
File: image.png (28KB, 1139x813px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
28KB, 1139x813px
Sara

I never even talked to her
>>
Jennie.
>>
Arielle. She is a beautiful fascinating creature and I cannot have her so I am working toward moving on.
>>
File: PicsArt_08-29-04.01.02.jpg (78KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-29-04.01.02.jpg
78KB, 768x1024px
Hiba. This beautiful sudanese girl who i talk to from time to time. Shes so funny and sweet.
>>
>>39524501
Amber. I fucked up bad and ruined our friendship. She was really fucking cool and genuinely changed my life. I can't get anything I had with her back. Moving on is hard but I'll get there eventually.
>>
File: happpepe.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
happpepe.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>39524501
Ellery, been in love and great friends with her since six grade. Starting Junior year now and scared the shit out of my mind that I'll ruin everything if I ask her out.
>>
>>39524501
Melfina...

Suzuka and that Ctarl ctarl are pretty decent though...
>>
>>39528585
I knew an Amber once. Had the greatest set of tits I could witness, they could leak and WHAM went my dick. Her ass was top class, too.

The problem? I was fucking autistic with asking her out. I blew my own chances up and with my spaghetti, she wanted to rub in that she had a kid and a boyfriend. A MILF, no matter the relationship status is an easy-ass lay, and yet I fucked it all up

kms
>>
Alexis.

She was my best friend for a while before we became romantic. We split a year ago. My fault. She said she wanted nothing to do with me by the end of it all, then got a new boyfriend within a couple months.

It fucked me up badly but I ended up getting over it after months. But a couple weeks ago she messaged me asking if I was doing okay. Then I find out she split up with her boyfriend around that same time.

And now it's all fucking starting to come back and I don't know whether to respond. We haven't spoken since last October when she said she didn't want to hear from me anymore. I don't know what she wants from me.
>>
>>39528657
Don't be a fucking pussy dude, a couple weeks of sadness is better than a lifetime full of regret.
>>
>>39528711
Hang in there friend, there is always hope. she will come to you and stay with you. human or machine. I know trolls on here like to bash on hope but here's to you friend. have faith. may we all find great bitches.
>>
File: this-is-not-fine-009-a7b6e6.png (184KB, 800x806px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-not-fine-009-a7b6e6.png
184KB, 800x806px
>>39524501
MORGAN

I HAVE A GF THAT I ALREADY WANT TO DUMP

SO GTFO MY MIND YOU BASIC BITCH. I HATE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING BUT YOUR ASS WAS PHENOMENAL. FUCK OFF AND COME BACK AT THE SAME TIME YOU CUNT.
>>
>>39525263
I remember a girl named Annie.
We would talk on the phone for hours.
She said she loved me but would then fuck some guy.
I said it was okay because I was a stupid cuck.
>>
>tfw no longer a she
I have lived far too long
>>
Felicity
I trust her but I get this feeling she talk's about me behind my back, either way I care about her as she helped me through some bad times.
Don't know if it's reciprocated in anything more but it wouldn't hold it against her.
>>
>>39526382
I know an Abbie. Probably a 6/10, kinda boring but keeps in shape and she actually spends time talking to me--I've realized that probably means there's something wrong with a girl--but if you're still around, care to share more details?
>>
Jenna. We used to talk like everyday about everything for years. Then one day we just stopped...
>>
Keiko
>>
>>39524501
Eileen.

Basically a childhood girl I had a crush on since elementary. She was a rather sassy girl. Never told her my feelings towards her, didn't help that some of the guys were trying to get me and her together. Moved away during freshman year. Never thought about her after highschool until now. Been 11 years since then. Wonder what she's up to...
>>
>>39524501
Valerie; a blonde as cute as they come, too good for me tho, and I'm sure she was replying my text because it's the polite thing to do.
>>
Won't post the name because she might be lurking on this board right now.
But suffice it to say, she is one of the only girls in my generation who actually has a sense of morality.
>>
Emily
was her orbiter for all of high school she ended up screwing me over and hating me once i stood up for my self. Was the worst person in my life but i loved her the most still cry over her
>>
File: 1495164104800.png (83KB, 320x311px) Image search: [Google]
1495164104800.png
83KB, 320x311px
Flower!
She is #1 waifu, so rude yet adorable!!
>>
File: IMG_0035.png (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.png
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>39524501
goldie
>We drunkenly admitted our long-standing, overwhelming attraction to each other that we've had since high school.
>Said she wanted to be my fuck doll. >Begged me to tell her every filthy thing I'd ever thought of her.
>Today, she sobers up and acts completely distant, even moreso than before she spilled her guts to me.
>Ninety-nine percent sure I was just used as convienent fap material because of sadistic, dominating sexual tennancies.
Feels surprisingly fucking bad, man.
>inb4: leave, normie
>>
>>39524501
my left hand
>>
>>39529076
There's still a chance she has her vagoo.
Prosthetic penises, unlike vaginas, are imperfected to the point of being prototypes.

They just use their clit as a dick in many cases.

If she did get the surgery, I'm mourning for you.
>>
[redacted](because she's still an underage)

Before I was baptized, she tried to tempt me into having sex with her, or letting her blow me. The most I ever did with her is feel her ass in the walk in freezer and grab her boob under the bra outside the shop while she waited for her parents.

Then I had enough of her being a cunt and blocked her.
>>
>>39524501
Ive had many, even a few hims that confused my adolescent sexuality.
my Heart Will Never flutter again, I dont think.
Taking peaks into the lives of talented documented people and falling in love with a statue. So cold, no touch, unrealistic. Im distant.
>>
Sarah had some nice tits, but she never called back.
>>
>>39527616
The wicked witch of the West is Diane Feinstein. Hillary is the wicked witch of the East.
>>
File: 1500262302690.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500262302690.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Tasha.
Cute half Filipino girl. She dated me for four years. Always made me food, always willing to have sex, always made me feel better about myself. Bought me all kinds of shit when I was totally broke. Wanted to marry me.
I doubt another girl will ever love me as much again. I don't necessarily want her back, I just want to be loved as much as she loved me.
>>
>>39524501
Can't say I've ever had a crush. Maybe for a week but that went away.
>>
File: pearl smug.png (35KB, 176x194px) Image search: [Google]
pearl smug.png
35KB, 176x194px
>>39524501
she's infinitely better than the show itself
>>
>>39530622
Would fug along with the Indian milf.
>>
File: 1485094528835.jpg (27KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1485094528835.jpg
27KB, 184x184px
>tfw you have a crush on a girl you don't like
>>
Emily. I hadn't thought of her in some time, but she started talking to me again recently. Nothing is going to happen. Nothing can happen. Fuck life.
>>
>>39524501
Katharina

I hated her but loved her at the same time, it's been 8 years and I still can't get over her
>>
>>39524501
She's my age (28) but really successful. We were friends as teens but she went to college and i went into the NEET life. The sad part is, i think she likes me. Im just too ashamed of my failures to talk to her.
>>
>>39530675
How does that even work? theres things about her that you love...and somehow you hater her too?
>>
>>39530795
wasn't hate, just didn't really like her, ive had this happen like three times, just couldn't stop thinking about them for some reason. no clue why.
>>
File: 1483646369503.jpg (578KB, 2672x1871px) Image search: [Google]
1483646369503.jpg
578KB, 2672x1871px
>tfw I never got to smell her feet
>>
File: tfw39.jpg (38KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tfw39.jpg
38KB, 400x600px
>Haven't had a female friend in 8 years
heh, time really flies doesn't it
>>
>>39530861
Are they yellow on the bottom?
>>
>>39531271
Hapa feet so yeah.
>>
Nicole
Could have dated her in high school, she was into me, told me she liked me, but instead i went for some ugly negress in a miserable LDR than wasted 8 years of me life and ended in her stealing 15k from me. I'm a fucking idiot.
>>
File: help.jpg (12KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
12KB, 309x313px
Mariel
orbited her during all highschool, at first she was kind, then she started to change, she became cold and distant, eventually she stoppped talking to me.
never told her how much i cared for her, i'm sure things would be different if i wasn't such a wimpy teenager back then.
>tfw she almost finishes her major and i'm still the worthless neet from 2 years ago
>>
>tfw in a team of three for my uni
>my female teammate is very friendly with the other dude, but indifferent with me

I shouldn't be butthurt about that, since she's kinda annoying when she's friendly, but man, why i'm so unlikeable?
>>
>>39524556
Yeah, this. Thought of an idol. I'm too far gone.
>>
>>39524501
Adrienna cos she's my gf :^)
>>
>>39524501
Monique
I wanna date her so bad, she's adorable and as shy as me
>>
>be me
>be 18 currently
>ex finally cuts off all contact after 7 weeks because it's too hard.
>see her on tinder with recent photos
>want to kill myself because she fucked with my feelings so bad saying we were going to get back together she just needs some time
>tfw I don't know how to feel
>>
>Have a second date this with a girl from dating app
>Not all that eager for it, feel more like I'm doing it out of obligation
>Get more excited when oneitis would ask to just hang out

Hoping I eventually get more interested in her or something. I need to break orbit.
Im 26 and never had GF, should try for it
>>
There are a few "hers" for me. One is an old friend I could see myself happy with. I give her the occasional drunk dial to catch up and bullshit around. Another is an ex from a few years ago. She left some scars and I hope she still flinches everytime someone moves too fast, like she said. Fuck her. Another is a new friend I'm sure I'm alienating by being too honest about myself. She more or less implied I was like her BPD ex. The last is a girl I was with for about a month. She has an insane body, the exact kind of qt face that makes me smile just looking at it, and a personality that makes for the perfect amount of dysfunction and passionate lovin' I'm attracted to that could work. But the first speed bump and I lost my mind and spent 3 days drinking and blowing up her phone and social media with insane shit. I fucking hate the way I act. Any time I find a halfway decent girl, I push buttons and abuse or tell them shit I need to keep locked up deep inside until they get fed up and tell me it's enough. But hey, all women are shit, I'm not the problem right?
>>
>>39530448
well you're a nigger anyways
>>
jesus christ you stupid cunt at least tell me you're not interested why do you have to fucking ignore me
>>
TFW her name is so specific and peculiar that if I mentioned it, she would be extremely easy to find. I used to love you and still do. You said you loved me too and said you will never stop. Unfortunately I said I could never fall in love with someone so unready and so unsure about themselves. Someone who confuses admiration with infatuation. I still love you. I go through your instagram posts where you secretly fantasized over me. I go through all the pictures we took together and in all of them you look like you've found the man from whose rib you were crafted. Our love was just too early. If it came any later it would have blossomed into an everlasting commitment. Not even death could do us part. I believe if our love truly was meant to be it would be an ever fixed mark unshaken by the tempest of time, leading this bark of a distraught soul home. I still think I love you. I think I love you because I never truly knew what love is. And after never being able to stand by you once again, I think I never will. I love you N.H. and always will. Yours forever and ever, A.A.
>>
>>39524501
kathi why did you choose nick over me....
>>
>>39530675

Holy fuck are you literally me? I thought I was the only one.

>>39532901

This post is me
>>
> had spent a semester abroad in (North) Germany
> Girls there were all ugly as hell
> if they didn't smoke, have piercings or have tattoos, they were tourists
> get back
> notice a lot of girls in my city are the same
> kind of lose interest in them
> porn becomes veritable substitute
> then one day walking down the street with family
> she's sitting on some steps on the other side of the plaza, talking to her friend
> she has on a cheap rainbow t-shirt and sports pants
> usually girls that dress like slobs have faces full of acne and messed up hair
> not her
> smooth, dark hair
> beautiful hazelnut eyes
> smooth face, seemingly without makeup
> I was absolutely smitten
>and then I had to move somepalce else with my family
> this happened a few months ago
> still think about her

I've gone to the plaza a few times since to try and see if she's still there. No luck
>>
>>39532914

Because she didn't love you and even if you did end up together, after your initial honeymoon phase she would stop loving you and you would both just tolerate each other. She would eventually break up with you out of frustration or anger. It was never meant to be anon, let it go.
>>
>>39532951

That is the most superficial form of love the only thing you appreciate about her is how she looks. You thinking someone has a good personality because of the way they look is no different than people not associating with you because you are ugly and only think you have boring or toxic personality because you're ugly. What separates you from a vain roastie?
>>
>>39524830
D?

Origi
>>
File: that feel goodbye.jpg (206KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
that feel goodbye.jpg
206KB, 645x1260px
Nabila

fuck we'd be so good together, if only I wasn't too cowardly to ask her out
>>
>>39533063

Why do you think you'd be good together?
>>
>>39533081
Similar interests, similar views of the world, we're both awkward. I dunno, I think we'd be good together if that type of relationship was tried.
>>
>>39533131

You need a ying to your yang. Someone who complements you, not a female version of yourself to be happy. If you wanted that you might as well imagine yourself in a wig while jerking off. I think it would never work out because you guys would be too similar and get awfully bored of each other and think you were never in love to begin with because you never went through your honeymoon phase and would thereafter yearn for other people. But what do I know, I'm a bitter ugly KHHV on r9k at 4 am shitting on other peoples hopes,

>>39532990
>>39532964

posts related they are me
>>
actually had to think for a minute

katja

she initiated a conversation with me and she really has a positive vibe

if I gather all my confidence from my whole life I might ask her to go to prom with me (I'm 18 btw)
>>
File: that feel pixel.jpg (553KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
that feel pixel.jpg
553KB, 5000x5000px
>>39533208
You're probably right, but still couldn't hurt to give it a shot?
>>
>>39533238

Im sorry for being so bitter anon its just that I hate all women because all of them are put off by my ugly face. I am like franken(((stein)))'s monster trying to integrate myself into society and learn from other people what social queues while hiding behind a safe environment. Only a blind guy would ever trust me and acknowledge my plight. I bet you two would really love each other and Im sorry for being so toxic. Its just that I feel like that if I cant be happy then nobody can
>>
elizabeth, troubled soul

suicide by heroin overdose 2 months ago, probably could've prevented it if I wasn't a lazy idiot
dropped college right after and am struggling to fill my days without her; recently just been drinking and teaching myself piano
>>
>>39524501
nobody, for now
>>
File: 1466576921141.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1466576921141.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>39524501
I just thought of the Simpsons, Lisa, then the Ebola-chan.
>>
>>39533303

I don't think it's your fault anon. Stop beating yourself over it. It's the first step to accepting what has happened. You could have never prevented it. Nobody ever could. She was just the effect of a poor soul addicted to an escape through drugs in which she could just for a moment forget all the demons inside her head and just relax. Those demons are to be blamed anon. Not you. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you can get back on your feet one day better than ever.
>>
>>39532675
What was the bump that made you sperg out?
>>
File: Split.jpg (57KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
Split.jpg
57KB, 750x422px
>>39524501
This one girl i used to work with. She was from Azerbaijan and was named Zahra. She actually was kinda nice and even complimented me because I was able to work quickly. After I stopped working with her though she found a guy with the balls to ask her out and last I've heard she's engaged with him.
>>
File: 1490224266167.jpg (141KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1490224266167.jpg
141KB, 1200x1800px
It's been so long since I've had a her, that I immediately started thinking of pornstars whose photos I have stored on my computer.

Rin City in this case
>>
>>39533382
We basically went full throttle on our relationship from minute one. Talking every second of every day, airing every bit of dirty laundry as it came up. We were "in love" on the first date, and she was begging me to cum in her even though she wasnt on birth control (she said she would be happy to have my abortion, as long as I paid for it). One day, she wont talk to me. I finally get her to talk to me and we meet for dinner. She says she wants to slow things down. Not stop seeing each other, just slow down because she didnt want to make any more mistakes with boyfriends (she has a restraining order against her last boyfriend because beat her so bad that she had a concussion and doesnt even remember it, and I had a restraining order against me until a couple months ago, plus a few other red flags). Basically I fucked up and proved her right.
>>
File: 1496469713451.jpg (19KB, 198x328px) Image search: [Google]
1496469713451.jpg
19KB, 198x328px
>>39533437
My HS gf got her engagement announced on the Radio once. I was listening, and she called in and said she recently got engaged.
>>
She's famous. She's fucking beautiful.
>>
>>39524501
Nicola. Fucking bitch now treats me like something stuck to her shoe when she used to be all over me.
>>
>>39530004
When you hear the singing, you will know it is time.
>>
>>39524501
>tfw I wasn't thinking of her until this thread
I wish I would've asked you to prom, or even asked you to dance after I saw you had no date at prom, H. Maybe I wouldn't be the way I am now if I did.
>>
My long term imaginary gf.
Been with her for about 5 years now.
>>
File: nofap.jpg (45KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
nofap.jpg
45KB, 640x358px
>mfw inmune to roasties

Nice try, but if you want to destroy a wall you need something better than your bare hands kiddo
>>
>>39524501
Larsen?

I don't even know her real name
>>
>>39524501
Jasmine
Last saw her...6 years ago....I was 15. I beta orbited her like all shit. She hinted all the fucking time that she wanted to be my gf. There are posts all over my facebook wall "You could always talk to me if you are bored :)" etc. I want to delete them because of how embarrassing they are, but at the same time I don't because I'm sad about missing her. :( feelsbadman.
>>
>>39524501
Sylphynford
>>
>>39525263
Care to share us what happened anon?
>>
>>39524501
>Rinko
>I overwrote the save file

lol dating simulators are junk anyway
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 217x232px
>>39524501
I saw her with her bf I don't know she had the first time today

was hard not to cry
>>
Antonia

Truly best girl, no one's as nice as her, I miss her but don't know how to feel about her. I'd have to meet her in person. Don't wanna cuck her bf rn tho.
>>
Talia

Asked her out last week after matching on tinder. She was keen and all was looking well until we had to postpone to this week. She then started ghosting me after the weekend
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.