[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SINGLE MOTHERS PRODUCE ROBOTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1503611585260.png (136KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
1503611585260.png
136KB, 363x296px
>One chance at life
>Born to a single mother

Literally this situation is guaranteed to produce robots, kissless virgins, autists and general failures. Particularly if you are also the only child.

You NEED a confident male role model growing up, or else you will never learn how to live like a man. Boys raised by single mothers grow up with low self-esteem, no idea how to flirt with women, a submissive personality, and no interest in traditional masculine hobbies eg. sports, craftwork, etc.

Boys who grow up without confident male role models completely miss out on formative male experiences such as
>Playing sports with your dad
>Playfighting/wrestling with your dad
>Making jokes with your dad and adopting his sense of humor
>Being taught how to be masculine and assertive, particularly around girls
>Being taught how to do things like tying a tie, driving, building things, etc
>>
The future is looking bleak for my baby brother
>>
File: 1443958346638.jpg (55KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1443958346638.jpg
55KB, 600x601px
>someone didn't get something early and life
>thus they can never ever learn it, despite knowing what preciously to learn
stop being a retard, you know the solutions to your problems
>>
Bullying is what makes robots. I had both parents but was born poor and viciously bullied by normies for being ugly.
>>
Can confirm this.Son of single mother and a failure.My cousin was brought up similarly to me but not by a single mother, guess what he's not a failure.
>>
File: 1503981205201.jpg (73KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
1503981205201.jpg
73KB, 538x445px
>>39524293
There are certain things that are impossible to fully learn during adulthood.

We are all deeply shaped by the experiences we had as children. Those men who had normal, stable, two-parent households have confidence and masculinity hardwired into them. It is their base foundation.

It is MUCH harder for an unconfident pseudo-autist adult with a submissive personality to learn masculine and confident mannerisms than it is to teach it to a child.
>>
>>39524293
It gets ingrained in you. Like how you know not to touch a red hot stovetop. If you were to try you would get this feeling that prevents you from doing it; learning the correct way later in life isn't enough to overcome this reaction.
t. wizard who was raised by a single mother
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.