[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Big teacher meltdowns

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

File: cyberbaiting-e1325720711145.jpg (28KB, 373x243px) Image search: [Google]
cyberbaiting-e1325720711145.jpg
28KB, 373x243px
ITT:Big teacher meltdowns
>>
I came to school late so I went to the office to get a note. Then I went to my class. I walk into the Room. Teacher looks at me and screams "You will die in a firing squad Anon"
I decided to go to the principal. By the time the principal got there the teacher with screaming her head off.
The principal Couldn't calm her down So he called the police
>>
File: thanks kid.jpg (37KB, 601x363px) Image search: [Google]
thanks kid.jpg
37KB, 601x363px
I had to go to "Religious Education" as a kid.I went from probably 1st grade all the way through high school. You see, the parents who enrolled their kids in public school, but still wanted their kids to have a dose of religion, and probably couldn't afford private school, sent their kids to an hour long class from 7-8pm every Wednesday. From 7th grade on it was pretty chill, but the elementary years were needlessly brutal. We had homework, class assignments, and tests. It didn't take long for us kids to realize that even though it was graded work, none of it mattered.You can't flunk Religious Ed; our parents already paid the fee. So I think it was in fifth grade, that us kids finally realized this, and we simply stopped giving a fuck. I don't think we were particularly rude toward the teacher (who I think was just a volunteer), we just didn't do what she said. So she cried in front of us in class, and just left. So then the head leader of the school came in a scolded us, and I guess we felt a little guilty.

I guess the real takeaway from this story was how bizarre the early years of Religious Ed was. Not even trying to tip any fedoras here; I'm still a staunch Catholic. It was just a weird time.
>>
File: 1503423033237.png (50KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503423033237.png
50KB, 200x200px
Not really a teacher meltdown, but when I was a freshman in high school we had this substitute bus driver one day. Our bus was pretty rowdy, and apparently the dude couldn't handle it.

Right before the first stop on the way home, he started throwing a shit fit, pulled an illegal u-turn, and started driving in the opposite direction without saying a word. He just kept driving and driving on an unfamiliar route, and eventually got on the interstate. There were people in tears thinking we were being kidnapped or held hostage, pleading with him to tell us where he was going, but he refused to say a word.

Eventually we made it back to the school, where he got up out of the drivers seat and yelled at us until he was hoarse. The principal got on the bus and pulled the guy off, and another substitute driver eventually got us all home.

Apparently parents were freaking out (rightfully so) after getting calls from terrified kids. The school district had to send a letter to every parent on the route apologizing and informing us the guy had been fired.
>>
>>39525152
Holy fuck. I assume this wsan't that long ago since the kids had cell phones and could call home? Was there anything in particular that you think caused the driver to crack?
>>
>>39525216

It was 2003-ish, so there were a few kids who had phones. I assume if it happened today, the cops would have been informed immediately due to the call volume and the bus would have been pulled over.

As for why he cracked, no idea. He was a feeble looking older guy who looked like he was in his late 50s or early 60s. I guess he just couldn't deal with a bunch of kids jumping around and screaming.
>>
At my school the principal started working there when he was 20 years old. His goal in life was to work 50 years and then retire. When my class became seniors he was working there for 41 years. Pretty much everyone in my class ignored the rules. Students were constantly stealing stuff and smashing windows. Nobody ever went to detention. They tried to make one kid stay after for detention and he started smashing the computers in the room.
When we came back from winter break in January we had a new principal. He was jewish guy from new york and he claimed that the fun and games were over. He started telling all of us about how he would arrest anyone who disobeyed him. But once again nobody took him seriously. Two months later in march he told all seniors to go to the auditorium. He came out on stage with the old principal. He got so sick and tired of dealing with us that he begged the old principal to come back for the rest of the year. The old principal accepted.
The old principal told every senior that he didn't want to see any of us in school next year. He said if anyone was failing at the end of the year he would use his administrative privileges to bump their grades up to a passing score. All he asked in return is that we try to not cause as much trouble.
So from march to june most of the seniors did nothing in any of the classes. My gpa at the end if the school year was 37. He raised it to 67. As far as I know nobody was held back.
>>
There was a teacher that left one day. Story was he threw a chair across the room. I'm keen to believe it because, while he was a nice guy when I had him, he had that sort of look like he was just barely containing some explosive rage.
>>
>>39525317
When was this, and where was this?
>>
>>39525428
This was in arkansas during the 2010 school year.
>>
>>39524937
>sent their kids to an hour long class from 7-8pm every Wednesday
I had to do that too, every Wednesday. Got out of it in 4th grade when I started playing baseball and had to go to practice.
>>
This one time a teacher threw a trash can at a black student.
>>
>>39525317
>My gpa at the end if the school year was 37. He raised it to 67.
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>39525317
That's pretty cucked originally
>>
>>39526173
2010 is way too recent. smashing a bunch of computers is a no brianer for emergency expulsion. Breaking anything is emergency expulsion. The failings of you principal speaks louder toward the failings of your entire district, especially the superintendent.

Also,
>My gpa at the end if the school year was 37. He raised it to 67

That's not how GPA works.The highest is a 4.0
>>
>>39524172
We chanted "Burger Queen" at a substitute until she ran away and cried in the bathroom

To be fair she was fat
>>
>>39526495
Kek. What grade?
>>
>>39526492
I don't know if gpa is the right word. At my school they would take the grades you got in every class and average them together. I took seven different classes. Some classes I had zeros in and some I was passing in. So my average grade was 37 out of 100.
>>
File: 31712461.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
31712461.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>in science class
>teacher is the most chill guy ever, even to the dumbest of answers or questions
>kid said a curse word
>he flips his shit and says don't say that again
>kid whispers "fuck you" under his breath
>teacher loses it and yells 'GO TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!"
>slams the door hard as fuck when he leaves
>goes back to calm smiling teacher mode like that didn't just happen
>he handles all kinds of bullshit yet his trigger was curse words
>>
>new English teacher appeared during sophomore year, younger guy
>claimed to have a long-distance gf but everyone knew he was making it up
>he overheard one of the girls in class making gay jokes about him and kicked them out of class
>another classmate lived near him and said she would see him sitting outside drinking beer and looking sad
>wound up having to quit teaching at the school after only two years because he failed a required exam too many times

Strange to look back and realize he was one of the first adult robots I ever met
>>
This one time a black studen threw a teacher into a trash can.
>>
>>39526788
Is it easy to become a teacher? What's even the point of doing it anymore when you're just going to wind up being a babysitter or chew toy to a bunch of assholes?
>>
>>39526976
THere's a reason teachers typically make around $45k a year.
>>
File: 1480895466964.jpg (62KB, 732x641px) Image search: [Google]
1480895466964.jpg
62KB, 732x641px
>year 7
>teacher can't find his keys
>singles out this one kid
>yells at him saying he stole his keys
>kid denies it
>this back and fourth goes on for legit 30 mins
>teacher is in the kids face fucking screaming at him
>another kid raises his hand
>"sir, your keys are in you back pocket, I can see them."
>the teachers face goes fucking white as a sheet
>he gives the kid a 20 and apologises

Was pretty fucking awkward.
>>
>>39526788
I would not stop laughing if I saw that irl
>>
File: IMG_1308.jpg (52KB, 720x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1308.jpg
52KB, 720x999px
>>39524172
>9th grade
>mom (she was a teacher) thought I was an embarrassment so she made me switch to the local school district
>school was ghetto as fuck
>I loved it
>literally passed every class just by not being disruptive or violent
>1000+ students so I blended in more despite being a friendless loser
>no one cared if you had in headphones and listened to music all day or skipped class
>constant fights and riots
>pretty bad bullying but I was younger than most classmates so for the most part no one bothered me
>I don't think I ever had a single homework assignment
>most teachers loved me or at least didn't dislike me
>one day we had a substitute teacher
>he's a short, mild mannered guy
>two gang members keep on roasting and insulting him while he tries to talk
>he ignores it at first but they get more and more bold, controlling the entire classroom and making everyone laugh
>they get up and start fucking around with each other
>teacher raises his voice and tells them to stop
>bad move
>they stop and begin approaching him
>they're both way bigger than him
>they back him up into the corner
>start threatening him and saying "we don't like substitutes here"
>he threatens to call security
>they tell him he better not or else
>he picks up the phone
>everyone quiet just watching
>room is tense as fuck
>he keeps talking but he doesn't dial any numbers
>starts crying a bit
>they insult him a bit more then go back to fucking around
>everyone starts laughing and joking for the remaining ~75 minutes or so, teacher just sits at the desk and doesn't make a sound
I felt bad for him but that's how shit was there, I seen people get really fucked up out there. I used to do dumb shit too with the others sometimes, like once we threw a bunch of calculators out of the window.
>>
File: 16557474.png (542KB, 509x502px) Image search: [Google]
16557474.png
542KB, 509x502px
>6th grade science class
>sitting next to the class troublemaker
>teacher is in the middle of a sentence when the kid suddenly gets out of his seat and sits on the floor in front of the room
>suddenly starts singing "I AM ICE CREAM MAN, RUNNING OVER FAT KIDS WITH MY VAN" really loud over and over
>whole class starts laughing
>teacher starts screaming at him to stop
>this goes back and forth for about 5 minutes, kid won't stop being a smartass.
>teacher calls security and has him dragged out.
>>
>>39525381
Was this in band class? asking because something similar happened when I was in middle school.
>>
The person who use to bully me a bit not main one, make a sub teacher have a nevous breakdown of him being there for one class and had to be replaced

How the fuck do I not kill myself
>>
>>39528161
DOUBT [x]
>>
>that teacher that threw a chair at the wall
>>
>>39526293
Not really. Anyone would be defeated in that situation. Even a chad
>>
File: 1502998315353.jpg (191KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502998315353.jpg
191KB, 640x480px
>>39528841
I didn't go to a very nice school.
>>
>>39526693
Kek, reminds me of my science teacher when he found out trump won. He was a a chill dude, but he was mad after election night.
>>
>>39527909
Damn, are you a black bot? Where do you live, Atlanta?
>>
>spanish teacher who had a BA in chemistry and biology
>wanted to be a science teacher
>no slots
>became spanish teacher to get foot in the door
>awful, shitty teacher
>constantly cried because she barely knew spanish (she slipped in because she was mexican and knew a few words)

She was a total bitch too. Made me dread Spanish 2. After 3 years of doing that she finally became a science teacher and from what I heard from my sister she turned out to be really nice and competent.
>>
>>39529015
Yes and yes. How'd you guess?
>>
File: 1504514052589.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1504514052589.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>be kindergarten
>yu gi oh cards are a big thing
>I was play around with them in class, teacher calls me out so I toss them into my pencil box
>he gets angry and slams his fist against the pencil box, breaking the plastic, and confiscates it and all of my yu gi ohs
>to this day he probably has my yu gi ohs hidden in some cabinet
>yells in my face about not playing around in class, his face completely red
I know I wasn't exactly a good kid but looking back his response was completely inappropriate
>>
>>39524172
>substitute teacher covers for a pedo tdacher that got arrested in my class
>school acts like nothing happened
>keep asking substitute teacher if hes fucking guilty and whether she knows anything
>she cant take the banter and storms off
I got a pirated cd of vice city from my eastern european friend right after haha it was a good day
>>
>>39526492
They are trying to change GPAs to make them out of 100 like a normal grade. I think it's better
>>
>kids fucking around with teacher near the end of the test
>teacher freaks out on kids, punches and kicks wall
>then goes and throws the tray where we turned in our tests
>all of our tests go sprawling across the floor
>>
File: Star_of_David.svg.png (48KB, 1200x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Star_of_David.svg.png
48KB, 1200x1385px
>>39524172
In junior high math class, we were doing those problems with multiple equations in brackets. Some of them were stacked in shapes for some reason. One looks like pic related. I mentioned it looks like the jew star. After that, everyone was referring to it as the jew star problem whenever they needed to ask a question about it to the teacher. After a dozen kids ask him about it, he just blew the fuck up and yelled that "it's not called a jew star, it's the star of david."

One of the funniest memories of my childhood. It was like I was on /pol/ before /pol/ existed.
>>
>>39529166
I'm going to side with your teacher. He has probably been putting up with your Yugioh shit for days, if not months, before this happened.
>>
File: d97.jpg (31KB, 220x194px) Image search: [Google]
d97.jpg
31KB, 220x194px
>Be my mother
>Be in 9th grade at school in the North
>The school mom attended was a small Catholic school- one corridor made up the entire school, as mom remembered it. It stands to reason that her graduating class would be quite small as well.
>Despite the size, however, the 9th grade class would prove itself to be quite bad.
>Like, really, really bad.
>One teacher she had was a burly Irish Catholic guy, shipped over directly from Ireland in a Guinness bottle
>Supposedly, he spoke in such a slurry of Irish slang and dialect- he was practically unintelligible. However, he was certainly threatening
>The 9th Grade Wrecking Crew, however, would be the ones to break him
>Consistent periods of plain awfulness eventually drove the teacher to his limits, before he could not take it anymore.
>In flustered fury, the teacher sprang for an administrator call button, in hopes of receiving assistance with his unruly class.
>He was so flustered, however, that it turned out what he had been screaming into was not an administrator call button.
>It was a lightswitch
>>
>>39529382
I can't remember there being an issue with the cards prior to that but if there were he could have just taken the cards from me during a prior incident instead of destroying my personal property and shouting in my face
>>
>art teacher bought 300 clay packs
>they all got stolen
>she criies the entire class period
thats what you get for going to a hispanic school
>>
>>39529036
Southern Indiana? Same thing happened at my school.
>>
>>39524172
Every year, a teacher would always have a break down and say that it's the worse class of students they have ever had to teach. I moved around a bunch, so it was never the same group of kids. Is this something every teacher does or what?
>>
>>39529559
this happened every year of education until I reached senior year of HS
>>
Professor at community college was a nam vet or something. He would tell his life story for 20 minutes then end the 3 hour class without giving a lecture. The midterm comes around and everyone shits because we dont even know what chapters to read. He says the test is easy and we'll do fine. The test was the hardest fucking thing I've ever seen and I've watched my dick twitch after edging on a 19 hour drive home. The answer choices were scrub tier shit like a) Abraham Lincoln b)Thomas Jefferson c) JJ Watt so we looked like dumbasses getting them wrong. Literally no one got higher than a 47. He comes into class and chews us out calling us lazy and expecting handouts. He flips his desk and tells us to go home and sort ourselves. Doesnt get canned but has to have surgery that put him out for the rest of semester. Replacement taught us shit and passed. Had a high school business teacher that threw a chair walking in because it was football season and he was a coach. Broke the tray thing on the whiteboard
>>
>>39529742
professor reminds me of one I had. Fort wayne area?
>>
>>39524572
You gotta tell us more.
Why did she freak out?
>>
>>39529346

I had a hearty kek my dude
>>
>>39525317
are you, perhaps, a nigger?
>>
>>39529341
Reminds me of my 6th grade tech teacher who would lose his shit almost daily overs stupid shit and slammed and threw objects around. I kind of enjoyed it.
>>
>>39530050
Nope. Texas
>>
>>39524172
>kid in the back is acting like a ghetto-tier thug
>rapping and calling everyone cracka
>usually talks like a normal human being so he's obviously doing it for attention
>everytime the teacher says something he shouts SKEETSKEET at the top of his lungs
>teacher about half an hour into it teacher loses his shit and explodes into german explitives and other shit i didn't quite catch
>grabs the kid and takes him into this backroom while still spewing german
>can hear the kid getting his ass handed to him to the tune of angry german and a lot of crashing
>nobody believes an entire class of 30 that this happened and the parents of the kid won't press charges
>>
>>39525152
Hahaha I would pay to see that happen live
>>
>>39526976

Great pay and benefits.
Two months off a year.
Great job security thanks to the teachers union.
>>
Had this religion teacher in my final year of high school. Religion wasnt one of my big subjects and i was a high achiever so we could all fuck around. this teacher was just so out of touch, quite old, thought everyone loved his stories and didnt give a single fuck about teaching us anything.

>fucking around in class
>everyone being the same amount of loud as me
>all of a sudden yells at me and tells me im the worst student he has ever taught in his 35 years as a teacher
>i look super confused
>all my friends just start laughing at me and it becomes a meme in out group since it happened in 2012.

fuck you omeara cunt, last i saw he was on an afternoon game show which was like who wants to be a millionaire.
>>
I can't remember why exactly but I did have a substitute teacher start crying once in elementary school. She must have been very young and new to the job.

And of course there was the couple obligatory occasions of gym teachers getting pissed off and hurling balls or similar equipment at kids as hard as possible and aimed directly for the head.
>>
>>39525317
Ah, so you're black.
>>
>>39529096
Atlanta abd Detroit are especially known for shit like that. Also iirc were the most affected by the " D em up and out" scandal that happened around 2010-2012 where a ton of kids who should never have graduated did so. They and columbus public schools have especially bad reputations.
>>
>>39527400
>he gives the kid a 20 and apologises
funniest part of the story
>>
>>39530814
>fuck you omeara cunt, last i saw he was on an afternoon game show which was like who wants to be a millionaire.
kek
>>
Had a sub for English in 6th grade. It was AP so everyone (including me) was (and remained so up to senior year.) She kept misspelling things on the board and every time she did. Someone would yell out the correct way to spell it. Apparently she had a meltdown after school (6th period) and we got an earful from our regular teacher. No one cared about the sub though, only about getting in trouble.
>>
>>39531345
We were smart asses. Sorry I screwed it up.
>>
File: 1492756667829.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492756667829.png
13KB, 657x527px
>that one old female teacher who was clearly nuts
Nothing really memorable but I heard she had a mental breakdown at the school years after I left
>>
>>39526700
wtf thats awful

hope hes doing better today
>>
I had a Muslim college prof who had a meltdown and cancelled class for a week when Trump won. We're not even American so I don't get why she flipped a tit over it
>>
>>39524172

Not a huge one, but...

>High school algebra
>Teacher writes the question on the board and asks for the answer
>No one replies
>She shouts at us and hits a chair against the floor over fucking nothing

She was a bitch, too.
>>
>>39530719
>2 months off a year

Hello, this is bullshit calling

1) either they get paid only 10 months, or they get paid all 12 months at a rate equivalent to 10 months, and
2) they still have to do lesson planning, CPE, etc. during that time
>>
>>39530719
What? My teachers always says the pay wasn't good. Did they just have really high expectations?
>>
File: 1443917547470s.jpg (7KB, 197x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443917547470s.jpg
7KB, 197x250px
>8th grade
>be disrespectful little shits with my buddies that sit in the back
>english teacher is a young, about 25, chubby short female that is pretty cool to us
>is girlfriend to this other new guy who worked in the principal's office
>one day, before playing a movie in class, she decides to check her yahoo email with the projector on
>stupid bitch types her password in the username field
>she notices this quickly and erases it, but not as quick as to avoid me memorizing it
>go home
>rush to my computer, go to yahoo and log in with her password
>bunch of mails from school and other boring shit, and some cheesy messages from her bf
>click on "media" or whatever the fuck it was called
>on top of the page there were pics of her with bf at parties and kissing
>but after scrolling down a bit...
>holyfuckingshit.jpeg
>nudes of her, dick pics, topless pics, and best of all, a LOT of pics of her getting fucked in every position imaginable. there were even pics of her fingering her asshole with a banana.
>cum buckets
>get scared afterwards and log out
>next day, before class starts, she fucking EXPLODES and asks who the fuck logged into her email, looking visibly upset and nervous. I play stupid and get away with it.
>later that day, I go to yahoo to try to fap to her again
>try to log in
>she changed her password

I was a dumb fuck and didn't save any pics. I could have made her my bitch and get her to fuck me or at least give me straight A's or some shit. This was in 2007.
>>
>>39526693

I'll never understand those kinds of people. Words and not student bullshit sets you off?
>>
>>39532024
Your life coulda been set if you saved 'em pics
>>
>>39532080
I don't know man, she would have realized it was me that got into her mail and I could have gotten in a lot of trouble. now that i think of it, i could have made a fake email and forward the pics to her and ask for more specific, custom material to avoid a leak to the staff and alumni. oh well.
>>
>>39532223
Oh well your loss
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.