[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /r9k/ a friend of mine died while on voice call with me a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1498199679760.jpg (401KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498199679760.jpg
401KB, 1200x900px
hey /r9k/
a friend of mine died while on voice call with me a few years ago. this was probably the worst moment in my life. i felt powerless, like i couldn't help them. they are in a completely different country than me. they suddenly stopped responding. after two hours of silence i listen to their mum screaming as she saw one of her only two kids on the floor, white faced. i cried like i never had and couldnt sleep correctly for two months straight. it's taken a toll on my mental health.
sorry if i just take up space with this thread, i mean, it's literally what i do best.
>>
>>39524018
That is one of my biggest fears. I'm so sorry, anon.
>>
The hell happened to him?
>>
File: 1503108584886.jpg (34KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
1503108584886.jpg
34KB, 552x364px
>>39524018
Shit anon so sorry for you sometimes i hope that i can die before my loved ones do i wouldn't be able to handle the pain
>>
>>39524018
Did he have a heart attack? did you manage to at least know the reason? if that just happen i never know how it happened it would kill me inside
>>
>>39524083
apparently was a huge stroke. it was in the middle of the night and it happenend suddenly, and i couldnt hear anything, just a few coughs, no cries for help, and a loud thud. i asked multiple times what it was, my heart was pounding hard and what made me completely aware of the issue was when the mother arrived at around 6am. i went to the bathroom and vomited all that i had on my stomach and havent been able to sleep 100% well since then
>>
Sorry to hear anon, that's terrible.

What did he die of?

If you are posting here it means you need to talk to someone in real life about it who is really going to listen to you. Ever thought about talking to a therapist?
>>
>>39524123
i even felt more guilty of it but i couldnt call 911 because i had no idea where they lived and fuck i had no way of know what happened i feel like this was my fault everyday
>>
>>39524183
What did he sound like ?
>>
>>39524168
i went to therapy, did some progress, im on some anti-depressants now but even with that i still have a huge heartache
>>
>>39524199
he was an incredibly nice person, i met him in 2008 while browsing in some old ass smash bros forums. we would talk like everyday, and even shared drawings with each other
>>
Have you visited his family recently?
>>
>>39524199
moments with him were one of the most heart warming moments in my life. mainly because i have absolutely no friends outside of the internet and even on the internet they're not that much.
>>
>>39524236
i never visited him personally, even though we knew each other for like, 8 years straight. i only got the news of his death via his parents that used his skype account to message all of his closest friends
>>
>>39524224
Oh damn, I'm so sorry you had to go through that
Is his forums account still there ?
>>
>>39524283
no we both left the forums and ended up deleting all of our stuff there, i still have his skype user but for obvious reasons won't share it
>>
>>39524308
I see, Did his mum hear the load thud right away ?
>>
>>39524423
no, it was almost 2 or 3 hours later, while i was still waiting on the call
>>
>>39524485
Oh damn, I see, I wish we could keep talking, do you use Discord ?
>>
>>39524018
Reminds me of a time that my friend Dan's online friend pretended to have committed suicide. He acted like he was his brother telling Dan that he had killed himself and a few weeks later he told Dan that it was just a prank but Dan was really fucking upset over it for a long time and isn't friends with him anymore.
>>
>>39524018
he just faked his death so he wouldn't have to be your friend anymore. His mom was in on it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.