[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up big time lads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: b68.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
b68.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>houston nigga
>last to leave campus because counselor shit
>head researcher in group sends message saying she cant make it to campus to get study frogs
>wants me to take them home
>get them home
>just have to feed and water them and right down what they do
>have cat
>late night
>hear crash
>flip on lights and see frog house on floor
>female was killed by the impact
>male eviscerated by cat
>shoo cat away and lock door
>realize months of research just went up in flames
>start thinking of ways to cover it up
what should I do? do i tell the truth or use the weather as an excuse? i cant say flooding because my house was dry but maybe i can say the wind took out a window and the frogs got blown away
>>
>>39523974

can you just find different frogs? is there any reason why two random, similar looking frogs from outside or from a pet shop or something couldn't work as replacements?
>>
I was googling if frogs could actually be carried by the wind, because that sounded retarded as fuck, and I came across a story saying that frogs can survive falls. Is the female actually dead?
>>
>>39523974
Tell them the wind blew over the cage
>>
>>39523974
Why do you have a cat ? The most anoying piece of shit animal in the whole planet. Cats are the dindu nuffins of pets.
>>
>>39523974
Tell them the cat ate your homework
>>
>>39523974
Hahaha this is fuckin hilarious, hope you solve your problem tho m8
>>
>>39523974
>>39524237
Tell them the vat cat literally fucking ate your homework. Take pictures. Don't try and lie
>>
>>39523974
What's wrong about just saying the wind took out the house and your cat killed them after? If it can take out the window plausibly, it can shatter the house. Would also explain the eviscerated male.
>>
>>39524075
Plastic cage landed on her. Tongue out she dead
>>
>>39524048
They are those green tree frogs you get at pet stores. Pet stores got fucked from flooding and these cant be found in the wild where I am
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.