[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop being fat, fatty.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 615489559-silvio.gif (393KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
615489559-silvio.gif
393KB, 500x469px
Stop being fat, fatty.
>>
File: ToonDay36_zps9f2732d1.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ToonDay36_zps9f2732d1.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>39523130
stop browsing 4chan, OP.
>>
>>39523473
I can't, my anon.
>>
File: 1504387374544.jpg (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504387374544.jpg
19KB, 480x640px
I am trying to get a gym membership, so stop bullying op
>>
File: 24 - LroovBc.gif (35KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
24 - LroovBc.gif
35KB, 633x758px
Food and video games and alcohol are the only things keeping from killing myself.
>>
>>39523664
Me neither, so... how's life OP?
>>
>>39523130
Oh! The mouth on you Opie, show a little respect or I'll crack ya fuckin head.
>>
>>39523130
this fatasses should just kill themselves desu
>>
Reminder: Unless you are 200+ lbs, you are not fat!!! Stop appropriating fat culture you mildly-chubby fucks!!!
>>
>>39523130
This is kinda true I was fat and still am but I drank coffee and did more stimulants and I just kinda started eating less and eating healthier shit

Plus I play sports sometimes in my free time and go for walks the only time I think about food is at bed time I wish I could pass out without stuffing my face then I'd be normal
>>
>>39523130
I can't help it if I like food more than anything else in the world. It's the only thing that keeps me from becoming an hero.
>>
File: IMG_4343.png (103KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4343.png
103KB, 246x232px
>>39523130
>doctor asks you to hop on scale
>>
>>39523130
Nah. /fit/ doesn't tell you it's a pain in the ass to stay fit. I used to work out 4hrs+ a day and I gotta say that it's a lot more fulfilling to be a fatfuck that drinks and eats as much as you want than to workout.
>>
>>39525427
Just do both? Also
>4 hrs+ a day
no you fucking didn't retard. If you really did what were your stats?
>>
>>39524534
a 5'2" woman who is 180 pounds is categorized as obese by the related body mass index. height matters a lot when considering healthy weight and proper caloric intake.

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>>
>>39525427
>4+ hours a day
What I'm hearing is "I have at one point worked out for four hours, and then I gave up because it was really hard to do that. I don't know how to pace myself"

Just eat less and work out maybe 1 hour a day. If that!
>>
>>39525515
I'd say for a proper routine you'll be doing 1-1:30 hrs a day 6x a week
>>
>>39523698
Working out has fuck all to do with losing weight, it's all about eating less.
>>
>>39525541
It depends.

By certain metrics I work out 6-7 days a week. On work days I burn at least 1000 calories at work, 500 calories on my bike going to and from work (6 miles total). That's 4 days a week, 3 days a week I lift weights and do other upper body excercises.

But if you don't count the biking and running around, I only work out 3 days a week.
>>
>>39525594
If you just wanna stay lean then cardio counts as a workout by all means, but if you wanna get big you're gonna have to lift. I was using "workout" as a term for exercise.
>>
>>39525627
I mean, both more or less. I'm going for toned muscle more than aesthetically pleasing muscle.

My goal is to be ready for the Navy when I join, that way basic training will be in the bag.
>>
i'm not a fatty. i'm like 140ish with muscle. i do have some fat but i can't really get it out with diet.
>>
>>39525454
>just do both
Hard to do when you have a bitchy wife, kids and a job, anon.
>>
>>39525658
>toned not aesthetic
I mean I don't really see the difference? If you're lean your muscles will look good, if you're fat then your muscles will hardly even be noticed. You feel me?
>>
File: 1468734083534.jpg (44KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1468734083534.jpg
44KB, 500x484px
>>39525427
I just need to stay /fit/ till I'm married and have offspring, then I'm good to be a fatass for the rest of my life
>>
>>39525750
Fat people who work out look better than fat people who have jelly for muscles. There is a huge difference.
>>
>>39525740
How does any of that take away from eating? I meant that you can lift & eat like a fatty. Don't tell me you don't got an hour of your day to spend at the gym, if that were true you wouldn't be here desu senpai.
>>
>>39525740
What do you do when you get home, anon?
I doubt your kids are up all night.
I doubt if you're wife is bitchy she wants you to sit down and shitpost online/watch TV

Do you really think that if you bought a cheap set of weights and a bike, used the bike to go to and from work (depending vastly on how far away it is), came home and did maybe half an hour of excersises, and cut down on shitty food (thus bringing more money to the table) she'd have a problem with it?

I doubt that very much.

Also

>it's a lot more fulfilling to be a fatfuck that drinks and eats as much as you want than to workout.

That's your problem. Don't blame it on other people, faggot.
>>
>>39525750
I'm well aware. I've already lost (most of) the weight, I'm not concerned about that. What I mean is, I'm not into trying to make my muscles look huge, I just want muscles. So I don't let my muscles atrophy as much, and while that doesn't make them look as big as if I did, it certainly makes them stronger.

>>39525751
Doesn't seem very fair to your wife, does it
>why is there a high divorce rate
Because marriage is cheapened and not viewed as a commitment between two people of the upmost importance, so both people stop trying, and then they hate themselves and each other for getting to where they got.
>>
>>39525774
You're not wrong, but they're still fat.
>>
>>39525802
Spoken like a man who has nothing else to do all day. Kids take up all of your free time you nob.
>I doubt your kids are up all night.
Working out late at night makes it almost impossible to sleep for several hours after the workout. People with jobs need sleep. I know that's a foreign concept to most of you.
>>
>>39525854
I think you meant hypertrophy. Atrophy is when your muscles begin to deteriorate.
>>
>>39525881
>Spoken like a man who has nothing else to do all day.
I don't have kids, you're right. My dad has 7, and he had 5 when he was trying to become a firefighter. He worked out 5 days a week and got fit as fuck. My mom loved that he was doing what he was doing, firstly because it showed that he was trying, and secondly because of primal shit.

Additionally, while I don't have kids, I have 6 siblings, one of them being a baby. I also have school (not underage, just wrapping up high school because I was lazy most of my teenage years and it's an at-your-own-pace sort of deal) and a job, and I'm expected to help out keeping the house clean. It's not a shitload of work, but I always find time to work out. If I don't, no biggie, I work out the next day.

>Kids take up all of your free time you nob.
Sort of, yeah, but there's two of you. I can take care of 6 children for hours at a time, and I'm 18 with pretty much zero experience doing so. It's not that hard.

>Working out late at night makes it almost impossible to sleep for several hours after the workout.
Then do it right when you can and only take half an hour? Cuddle with your wife after a shower, love her, and just fall asleep. It's not hard, man. The only obstacles you have are the ones you put up.

>People with jobs need sleep. I know that's a foreign concept to most of you.
I know, nigger, I have a fucking job. I've had plenty harder jobs than a lot of people.

Although probably not harder than yours. I'm not gonna be a total asshole, I'm aware that I've got it pretty easy right now.

>>39525893
I think I remember hearing about slight, controlled atrophy, followed by hypertrophy, leading to bigger muscles, although weaker muscles since they're not toned.

Either way, I'm not educated in fitness enough to really say.
>>
>>39525796
>>39525802
>I'm not married with kids and a job but let me tell you how easy it is to work out
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

*breathes*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks, I needed a laugh.
>>
>>39525594
>500 calories on my bike going to and from work (6 miles total).
lmao that's delusional
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.