[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is 5ft 8 short? i feel so damn short compared to other people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 17MK2ki.jpg (405KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
17MK2ki.jpg
405KB, 1083x634px
is 5ft 8 short?

i feel so damn short compared to other people on the street. even when in the mirror i look like a manlet, i can't make sense of it
>>
It's about average. The problem is that for women average = unattractive.
>>
>>39522796
I was insecure about my height 5'6 but it went away when I realized that a lot of famous people who bag women on the daily are 5'7-5'8. Literally just /improve/ the insecurity will go away.
>>
Yes, it's short. It's not dwarfism-tier short, but it's short. Other "average" height "men" will tell you it's not, but everyone taller than you and virtually every woman thinks you're short.
>>
yea, 5'8 is definitely manlet status and you are most likely shorter than the average male adult where you live is
>>
>>39522796
Wear boots that make you average height.
>>
>>39522796
Manlet or lanklet autism is autism.
>>
I'm 5'7 but it's not too bad here in Texas because there are tons of Mexican manlets who help even things out.
>>
>>39522796
don't feel bad mate. you could always become a cute trap.
>>
>>39523084
Yeah, but mexicans are not really human so they don't count. 5'7" is suicide tier if you're White.
>>
im like 1.90 i dont have that problem. It must be like having a short dick, something you cant change involving women.
>>
File: download.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
>tfw 5'4

i would do anything for 5'8. atleast i would be avg manlet height instead of turbomanlet
>>
File: short pepe.jpg (70KB, 554x921px) Image search: [Google]
short pepe.jpg
70KB, 554x921px
I'm taller than some, but definitely shorter than some.
It's not too bad, I guess.
>>
Not to put anyone down but I'm glad I'm 6'1

One less thing to fucking worry about
>>
File: 1500239593434.png (47KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500239593434.png
47KB, 420x420px
>>39524294
ur perfect height to make a cute lil bottom
>>
>>39522796
If you're like 5'8 or 5'9, go for a girl who is 5'6 or 5'7. For some reason, girls that height love average/slightly below average height guys. Found that out this weekend when a 5'6 girl was on my 5'8 tip.
>>
>>39522796
Where do you live anon? I have been to plenty of cities around the world where you would not feel short!
>>
>>39522796

yes it's short, sorry :(
5'7 freak manlet here, i wish i could say i would've been happy with 5'10 but thesedays i'm not so sure, maybe 5'10 for my boomer dads generation was TALL.

but thesedays i'm seeing the younger generations GIRLS in my area at that height.

so no, i'd say if you live in a white country 6' really is the magic yard stick, preferable 6'2.

also i'm NEET and let me tell you my observations, during the day in workings hours is when i see all the other NEETs out in the day and they are ALL MANLETS, like all the manlets have given up on life to hide, out of working hours or on weekends the same manlets that live around me, blocks of apartment buildsings around the town.. they will not appear outside, avoiding the TALL alpha chads and TALL women that we encounter thesedays....

literally manlets hiding like mice from their genetically superior and TALL master race...

i feel so bad about this, but it's what i observe.
>>
>>39522796
This fucking photo, bitches be like he totally wanted us and we just made fun of him. Meanwhile his lips look like he has smudged lipstick so one of the whores definitely made out with him prior.
>>
File: 245.jpg (74KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
74KB, 1333x900px
>>39522796
>6ft tall
>be taller than almost every woman (except some giraffe exception) and than many men
>feel average / short among young dudes
And this in a country supposed to be manlet-tier. Fuck the youth, what the fuck did these millenial parents feed their kids with?? This can't be fucking normal REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39524493
ever heard of that one experiment with the tiny mouse society?
>>
>>39524528

yeah a lot of people have been noticing this trend, the kids in my parts i have been noticing are insanely tall, growing as tall as WEEDS.

it's reaching dutch levels of giantism, really makes me feel bad as a manlet in those times i get caught out when school has just come out and i have 14 year olds towering over me with baby faces.

srsly WTF, really makes me start thinking about suicide, if my neetbux ever get cut i'm just going to do it, fuck it all, i'll just do the rope method and jump and snap my neck
>>
>>39522819
t.manlet

5'10" is the cut off
>>
>>39522796
Holy shit, this is why everybody on this fucking board is a robot. It's a complete fucking circle jerk of pity. Like a competition for who has the most fucked up physical characteristics. Start lifting. Start eating right. Start talking to girls no matter how uncomfortable it may be, and drink some alcohol because that will help. Stop masturbating. Stop laying in bed all day. Go to social events and meet some bitches. I was like you guys until I realized how toxic this fucking place is. I'm so much happier now that I gained some confidence and started being active.
>>
>>39524647
Fucking this, desu senpai.
>>
>>39524647

cope harder fgt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.