[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170826-171349.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170826-171349.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Yesterday I went on a Tinder date
>She invited me back to her room the smoke weed and chill out
> woke up in her room today
> still a virgin but I got my dick sucked to say the least

>To be honest I never identified as a robot if any category I was a cyborg

All this is it I'm not allowed to Browse r9k anymore. This is goodbye. Goodbye bitches!
>>
I never got my dick sucked, just a hand job when i was 18, after this nothing more happened and I'm 25 years old, you still a robot

I forgot to mention that when I was high and drunk on cocaine i went to get a hooker my dick did not get hard because I was nervous and high on cocaine this happened 2 times i gave up since then, good luck my friend
>>
File: 1433589075155.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1433589075155.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
Good luck, anon. When you proceed into normiedom, please share with us how is it really like on the other side. Would like to know in-depth about normiedom from perspective of ex-robot/cyborg.
Come back anytime when if you get cheated, cucked on, dissapointed in normie life and tell us how it felt like.
>>
>>39522725
>hand job = the good succ

Yea nice try virgin
>>
File: a1e.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
a1e.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>39522649
OK, bye. Good luck out there!
>>
>>39522809
As i can see you are a retarded children, gtfo normie kid
>>
>>39522649
honestly, you should stay. r9k is a normie board now.
>>
>>39522798
Thanks for the farwell.

I may be back to tell storys of the yonder side.

I've already seen some shit
>thirty from making out for hours
> girl says this water in her mini fridge
> open it up and there's nothing but beers, countless beers and one water container.
>granted she has a food cabinet, and got the beers from a friend of the beach and i wouldn't want to waste them either
>still a surprise to see a minifridge be nothing but countless cans of alcoholic beverages one on top of another.
>>
>>39522984
Nobody gives a shit, gtfo virgin
>>
File: 1501899641981.gif (2MB, 231x280px) Image search: [Google]
1501899641981.gif
2MB, 231x280px
>>39522649
I just wanted to leave pic related here
>>
>>39522649
Why are people that are attractive enough to do this still here
>>
>>39523177
Two words failed normies

Origennsl
>>
>>39522649
later dude. i'll miss you. remember the good times. pace.
>>
>>39522798
Oh yeah and if you ever find the right girl to leave robothood don't worry Anon about lasting long. I was sure that I would blow my load immediately even 5 minutes into getting sucked I'm like what the fuck it feels good why haven't I cum yet what the fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.