[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys. No more jokes. How many of you guys are ACTUAL virgins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3275.jpg (111KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3275.jpg
111KB, 640x480px
Ok guys. No more jokes.

How many of you guys are ACTUAL virgins ? And how many of you have never even kissed or held hands with a girl ? I refuse to believe it

Even me, a 5'5 spic with a 5.5 dick has had sex with 10 girls .
>>
24, all of the above

turn 25 in 2 weeks
>>
do you live in california though? if so try moving east and see how you do
>>
>>39521561
5'5 mixed race khv at 27 here.
>>
19, 5'10, black, khv.

Life is suffering.
>>
>>39521561
>>39521641
If so get the fuck off this board roasties
>>
>>39521657
Are you saying the east is easier or harder?
>>
A lot of girls are REALLY ugly my guy. I'm just sayin.
>>
>>39521561
Not everyone is gifted with an active changing social circle, a range of connections, and innate confidence through experiences. I bet you have no game either.
>>
File: IMG_2038.jpg (139KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2038.jpg
139KB, 736x736px
18, just a virgin. I've said it once and I'll say it again, whilst true Robots may have never had a girlfriend, the pain of losing one is far greater.
>>
>>39521561
25 KHHV. Nuff said.
>>
>>39521561
>tfw used to kiss girlfriend in middle school
>tfw never saw her vagina
>tfw no real confirmation she was female

When you honestly take the time to think about it...
>>
>>39521705
harder. men are taller and generally more attractive the further east you go
>>
File: 1421117585892.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1421117585892.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>39521561
Gross loser virgin nerd here!
>never kissed a girl
>never held hands with a girl
Believe it, Nigger!
>>
Am 25 lost virginity at 18. Havent had sex in a year and a half so I can literally hear the sound of it growing back. Also NEET with no prospects and had life ruining social anxiety so I still deserve to be classified as a robot. Also been here since 2008.
>>
File: 1474128720416.png (245KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474128720416.png
245KB, 287x400px
>>39521561
19, 5'2 KHV. My height makes everyone around me think im a underage who visited uni to act grown up. That was what one of my classmates told me. Do i have any chance in the future?
>>
>>39521688
same but 5'7 and an autist

off topic but does anyone else get a reoccuring headache by the end of every single day?
>>
24 year old virgin here i have never had sex with a girl or been in love
>>
>>39521561
I'm a white male so I'm a 27 year old virgin. Simple as that.
>>
23 year old KHV but buying a flat next year and getting /fit/ in the next 2 years so I'm not totally despondent.
>>
>>39521739
What a self proclaimed faggot, if you are 18 and already got a gf once you may aswell get the fuck out, you will go to uni a shit will eventually happen, you have already proven that you a normalfag.
>>
>>39521696
what I mean to say is i've done none of the above
>>
>>39521561
>be 19
>be on /b/ + /r9k/ since 13 (no b& pls)
>identify as robot since awkward, shy, self concious, but of a loner, anime, weird hobbies
>lost v-card at 17, 2 srs relationships, dumped both times
>but haven't fkd since last Nov, self imposed social, part time job, college, + still awkward, shy et al
I'm still a robot, to heck with "you can't be a robot if you're not a virgin", it's about how weird, socially fkd up you are, r-right?
>>
>>39521561
>5' 5"
LMAO
>>39521818
>off topic but does anyone else get a reoccuring headache by the end of every single day?
do you keep your head tilted during the day
>>
>>39521917
i dont understand how people like this lose their v, tell me in detail how you managed this

>>39521940
sometimes it will be leaning on the back of my chair at an angle, but for the most part its just slightly tilted back. I think its more of a mental problem though as my life is changing a lot right now and I'm thinking myself into oblivion
>>
>>39521917
You can attract females that you are willing to be in a relationship with so you're not a robot by any stretch buddy.
>>
>>39522013
>but for the most part its just slightly tilted back.
blood is pooling at the back of your head

i have the same problem, just keep your head erect
>>
>>39521844
I'm a white male and I've had sex with 7 girls at 20.
>>
I'm 25 khv.
6'4
>>
>>39521657

Yea I do live in California

You may be on to something
>>
>>39521561
how did you bang 10 girls? are you extroverted, go to parties? do not have a burning hatred for yourself? are you lonely or do you have friends who are similiar in personality to you?
>>
>>39522013
1/2
they're both weird, I'll tell you about gf 1 if you care to read it, it's not gonna be like some tv show or movie, real life is weird af
>only friend is fellow weirdo, tells me he started working for his friends (a guy I don't know at the time who goes to another hs, I have no idea how they met) dads restaurant & a girl that works there would be "perfect" for me
>go with him one Saturday so he can pick up something he left behind, girl just happens to be working there
>shortish, slightly chubby (later she tells me she's 5'3 and weighs about 138 lbs if that helps) tiny nose, slightly plump lips, freckles like tiny brown dots on her nose, hazel eyes, thick dark brown hair, looks kinda emo, 16 but 17 in about 2 months
>l8r friend tells me she thinks I'm "sooo cute"
>also she has a bf but they're breaking up
>at the time i have no FB cause I think it's for boring middle aged people, no insta or any social media, fuck that
>don't wanna get involved with some 1 with a bf
>friend has car, says girl wants to hang out with me, so us 3 go driving late at night (gurl sneaks out of her bedroom window to meet us, kek) girl insist on me sitting in the back w/her, friend jokes about being our chauffeur, girl snuck vodka + Coke (from her parents) into a gas station station cup, we take turns sipping, get hugely buzzed after only two or three sips, ask where her bf is, he's on a 2 week hunting trip with his uncle, he's "an asshole" I ignore this, good music, long empty roads, night, feels nice sitting next to her, don't worry about shit cause she's gotta a bf and I'm not an asshole
cont.
>>
>>39521561
>26
>virgin
>have kissed and held hands
just really shy
>>
>>39522423

First was my long term gf when I was 16
I cheated on her with the next one when I was 18
The next one was a girl from high school who had a major crush on me but I always ignored her for her friend (my long term gf) I got super drunk one day and called her up to hang out and I banged her
Next was this milf who my friend worked with at jack N the box and we double teamed her
Then I got my dick sucked by a stripper and fucked a different one
Then there was this girl I worked with, at a party we were drunk and on Molly and fucked (she is now my brothers gf lmfao)
Then another girl I worked with who fucked me because I looked like her brother (who "raped her")
Then 3 from tinder
>>
>>39522699
Man you don't know how good you have it. I'm white and I hate other white guys so much. They are so pathetic and defeatist. At least you spics don't make fun of your own race all the time.
>>
>>39521561
5'5" nigger (mixed) here. I've had sex with 15 girls.

7 white girls
1 indian girl
2 black girls
5 mixed girls

My dick big though, so who knows.
>>
>>39522811
How big? It can't be very big at 5 foot 5
>>
>>39522699
why did those girls like you, did they say why? I don't get what people "do" to be liked
>>
>>39522760

That's where you're wrong my guy

We always make fun of each other
We make fun of niggers and whites too
But your attitude is why we make fun of you
White guys are kind of a bunch of pussies (but not all)

I got made fun of in school all the time because I didn't have an accent, I didn't listen to rap or tried to be a cholo. But I didn't care and I guess girls like when you're different
>>
>>39522865
Probably because he took initiative and was confident and not an insecure introvert.
>>
>>39522865

Alot of them said I had a pretty face
>>
20. I've kissed and held hands, but no sex. It's worth noting that my personality and disposition did more or less a 180 after that girl dumped me (14 y/o), as I've haven't kissed or held hands since. 6'1" white though so I'm not ruling it out from ever happening.
Read more at my blog
>>
>>39522872
>I guess girls like when you're different
no, they like it when you're attractive
>>
>>39522847
>Dick size is limited by height

lolno. It might be correlated (doubtful) but even then, there's such a thing as outliers.
>>
i'm khhv female but not looking to be a roastie so until i can find a good guy i will stay this way
>>
>>39522872
It's not about what other races think. We hate on niggers all the time. But whites never build up other whites and that's why it's such a disaster. Black males stick together. White males shit on eachother. We're only ever united in hate for other races. White men don't see each other as brothers and that's why we're getting screwed so hard.
>>
File: 1502899387017.jpg (141KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502899387017.jpg
141KB, 768x1024px
I need the opinion of the /r9k/ Council of Elders.

When I was 13 I had to kiss a girl during an audition for a school play. Only time I've ever touched another girl. Am I still an honorary KHV or am I Chad Thundercock now?
>>
>>39521561
18, never even had a female friend
>>
>>39522908
Well a smaller dick will look bigger on a smaller guy. But in terms of actual size the taller guy will tend to be bigger. A tiny dick on an extremely tall guy who isn't very obese is rare.
>>
>>39522551
2/3
>3rd or 4th night in a row hanging w/friend + girl
>girl tells us to go to her friends house, there's pool and some people there
>"oh fuck I hate this kinda shit" I think to self
>Agree anyway
>get there late, girl and I separate from every 1, both buzzed, she leans on me and pretty much tells me she was abused by a horrible person when she was young (told you it was weird) says "why are there horrible people I this world" I don't know what to do, just kind of hold her, feel a bit panicky thinking people will think I made her cry
>she only cried a little bit, then we (me friend her) left, as usual in back seat with her
>she leans against me in the back, we're both a bit drowsy/drunk, then with her eyes still closed she puts her arms around me, leans her head on my shoulder and plants her mouth on mine
>it's like when a cat falls asleep on you and you don't wanna move, she just keeps her mouth on mine, I kinda pretend I'm sleeping, I don't know what the fuck is going on.jpg, her mouth is soft and warm, she seems so content with her eyes still closed, eventually we drop her off
>a couple of nights later she picks me up with her car (I didn't know she even had a nice-ish late model Focus from her parents)
>we drive around, things feel really weird because I full blown like her but she has a bf (he's still away hunting)
>she says "I really like going out with you" I say "I'd like to really go out with you, ya know?" she lols "we *are* going out" "I mean like if you didn't have a bf" "okay, I don't have a bf" she was smiling looking at me "are u srs? How long..." "He doesn't know yet" "that's not fair he has to know" so it's almost 3 am late Wed night, summer vacation, she calls him n leaves a vm "we're broken up"
>we park and make out like mad
>meet Thurs make out like mad, she conviniently tells her friend who tells my friend that she loves me
cont.
>>
>>39522908
Well maybe not extremely rare. Those emaciatedly skinny guys can have tiny dicks sometimes. But in general a bigger guy will have bigger mass including dick mass.
>>
>>39522884
good answer, thank you c:
>>
>>39521858

Good luck! Working out is great, having your own place boosts your confidence too.
>>
Had a gf for 3 years, split up. After life was pretty good for a while got laid every now and again in halls. Left halls, and social life went too shit, depression, anxiety, Never even kissed a girl for 3 years. Started going to the gym and running. 2 years later. Went out at last weekend. Girls are all over me. even got in a 3 way kiss with 2 qts, Went home with a hot latina. Ahhh life is good. Still no job though.
>>
>>39523022
3/3
>Fri night, Netflix on mute, music loud, lights off, my room, we're making out on my bed
>she has her hands under my t-shirt
>I tug at her bra, I think she reached back and unclasped herself, her tits are suddenly in my mouth
>I put a finger under the edge of her shorts, she unbuttons them and pulls them down, I can't believe how fast everything is happening, I stupidly think "wow I got to third base already?"
I put my hand lightly on her vadge, it's trimmed but not bare, it's also super warm almost hot
>she unclasps my belt, I think "this probably something I should be doing" I don't wanna be bulgy eyed so I only glance at her body, I can't believe she's totally naked, I look at her from toes to hips to breasts to face thinking "this is fucking unreal"
>then I lose my v-card, she casually guided me in, her pussy was so hot and wet and snug, she moaned a little, I rode her a bit and just kept looking at her body, at her legs around my hips, trying not to be staring but glancing, I literally think "I'm not a virgin anymore" I cum on her stomach, I lasted about 3 minutes
>that weekend we fuck a lot of times, it's something you pick up pretty quickly
>on Mon her bf gets back, he hadn't replied thinking she was joking, he calls her she tells him she's with someone new, he vomits on the phone and starts crying, she tells me this l8r, she has tears in her eyes, I tell her "so do you wanna go back to him" she looks slightly hurt, "is that what you want?" "It's not that, it's just that I don't want drama, and if this is gonna be drama then maybe we shouldn't see each other for a bit?" She looks at me like she's seeing me for the first time
>two days later the her now ex-fb is driving around with his friend and a loaded gun saying he's to kill himself
Anyway this is how it started with srs GF number 1, and this is the reason I haven't even wanted to meet anyone, I seem to attract weird, self cutting, over emotional, irrational qt's
End
>>
I'm a 19 yearold handholdless virgin.
How do I become a Chad
>>
True KHHV here, 27 years old.

It bugged me until I was like 22 or 23 but since then it's been much easier.
>>
>>39521561
>KHHV
>no mental problems
>no bad habits like smoking or drinking
>good job
>homeowner, no credit
>boring (as told by other people)
>very soon to be wizard

I don't know how it happened it just did. I never had urge for relationships or having girlfriend.
>>
5'11 Polack with 6.8 inch dick

Still a virgin but I did everything with a girl except anal and vaginal
>>
19, 5'6, khv
There's still hope... right?
>>
>>39521561
I know this is /r9k/ but the people who obsess over the virginal status of others are pathetic
>>
Level 28 here, never kissed or held hands.
I always try to get out of social interaction as quickly as possible, so getting involved in unwizardly hand manoeuvres is unlikely.

Bothered me quite a bit in the past. Now it just seems silly I ever cared in the first place.
>>
>>39522956
You're still a khv in my eyes, it doesn't really count
>>
>>39523964
You are not a virgin
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.