[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like being in love with somebody?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: love.jpg (129KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
129KB, 1080x1350px
What's it like being in love with somebody?
>>
How should I know? I want to know what love is too.
>>
File: 1457835388112.jpg (414KB, 845x819px) Image search: [Google]
1457835388112.jpg
414KB, 845x819px
>>39520274
I have never been in love before. I've had crushes sure, but I've never been in love. Big reason for that is I don't understand love outside of familial or friendly boundaries because I have never been intimate with another person before. I'd rather it stay this way since I'm innocent to the idea of heartbreaks and emotional torture in the context of relationships though. I just can't trust other people enough to let them in. I most likely never will.

That's just how it is.
>>
>>39520359
What a sorry human being. You're gonna go through heartbreaks, but that's just part of it.
>>
>>39520274
I'm not sure if it was love or just me over reacting to what is ,now as I look back on It, a pity relationship but it was like I had something to be proud of, like I had someone to connect.
>>
File: 1491167846541.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1491167846541.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>39520274
From what I can recall, it's quite like being excited and nervous all the time.

Then again, it's been many years since I felt it.
>>
>>39520535
>been in a relationship
kys normalfag.
>>
>>39520274
>>39520337
>>39520359
>>39520408
>>39520535
>>39520885
>>39520962

It's a chemical reaction in the mind that compels you to fuck.
Literally just brain juices that try to get you to reproduce literally only normies and dumb fucks think it is real.
Unlike me I am smart. Be smart. Like me.
>>
I really wish i had a gf, at same time, i really don't mind being alone and see myself be so for atleast awhile more, or forover? Im 24. Also, I'm starting to push away my friends, don't feel i've the energy to have any... Work & the home and relax & repeat. Is enought for me. Still, I love with my mom, saving money, but for what? for whom?
>>
>>39521026
Why would you post in this thread if you have no idea what you're talking about? It's not just a "chemical reaction" and anybody that has felt love for another human being before would know that.
>>
>>39521203
Love isn't real you'll probably grow out of that when you become smart like me. Watch Rick and Morty for a great rundown on so called love.
>>39521166
You don't want a gf trust me Women are basically children but somehow dumber don't be normalscum be like me.
>>
>>39520535
>>been in a relationship
>kys normalfag.
>a pity relationship
>>
>>39521296
>>39520962
wrong post number
>>
You have someone you can constantly hug, cuddle with, kiss, and have sex with. The constant close touch is the best part really. Also, you say nice things and make them feel good and they do the same for you.

I was only in 1 relationship, that was about 2 years ago. Lasted 6 months.
>>
>>39521285
>You don't want a gf trust me
don't know if i agree, i wish i've someone who to spend my time with, doing things together, sharing my feelings etc. And it's a relationship, so yes, both of us have to make changes for eachothers. So that means me giving up time for doing A. & B. etc, which im already bored of. Right now, life's pointless. I wanna move on.

but maybe its an illusion? eitherway, im bored of life right now. Im lonely, yet not
>>
>>39521026
You're enjoyment of posting on 4chan and whatever else you enjoy is also just a "chemical reaction". Your whole existence is. Bad argument against love.
>>
>>39521026
doesn't make it fake
>>
>>39521414
I am smart enough to move past that I am neutral on everything I enjoy nothing as I'm not a dumb normie who actually thinks being happy is a good thing.I Just find 4chan to mentally stimulate my vastly superior intellect. So basically fuck you.
>>
Why ask these questions if it's only gonna make you want it more, it just brings you more pain, misery and loneliness.
If you guys really want to know I'll answer it.
>>
>>39520274
It's overrated, lust is cheap, love costs more than it's worth
>>
>>39521527
Is smoking pot and jacking off part of your plan?
>>
>>39520274
awful, just awful

like grains of sand flowing through an hourglass
>>
>>39520274
I will never know it.
t. 25 khv
>>
>>39520274
>What's it like being in love with somebody?

Well, that's one of those mysteries, taken for granted by most as something that's not occult in the slightest, that I've struggled to accept I'll never participate in.

Sure, I've experienced infatuations that had no hope of being reciprocated. Well, what of it? Every freak consigned to Nature's sideshow desperately prays to step beyond the pane of glass that separates men and monsters to join the race of men. Well, God doesn't waste His miracles on His mistakes.

To experience love authentically requires one to be loved in return. It could be a terrible experience, a beautiful one or, in all likelihood, an uneasy marriage of both.

An elderly coworker once admitted he wondered what it would look like for me to be in love. It was one of those secret, scandalous discussions that the dead Living have with the living Dead.

The conversation became heated because he wanted me to provide something I didn't have to give him. How could something unlovable even begin to honestly talk about love?

So I offered what little I could.

"If fell in love, no one would ever know."

It's a shameful thing for a devil to pine for a Heaven impossible to it. There's nothing more laughably obscene than the court jester who admits he would like to be a king, a demon who believes he can one day trade his rusting horns for a glittering halo, or an ugly man dreaming what it would be to be handsome.

So you hold your silly dream close and take pains to hide it. You jealously guard your hoard of pyrite because even Fool's Gold is preferable to lead or a brick of stinking sulfur.

When a monster exposes whatever tiny spark he cherishes to a man, the latter will extinguish it with tears of laughter.
>>
>>39520274
Sucks probably
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.