[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to stop being paranoid ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: 1503760994500.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503760994500.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
how to stop being paranoid ?
>>
>>39519533
For starters, cut the smokes.
>>
Start by pulling the curtains over your windows.
>>
embrace Occam's Razor
>>
File: 4VxHuTa.jpg (362KB, 825x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4VxHuTa.jpg
362KB, 825x1000px
>>39519533
why would you want to though

it's a very useful armour. It's like when I was talking to my friend about how I was worried someone I didn't want to track me down, and he said:

>but you tell everyone you meet a fake name, did you tell him your fake name?
>oh yeah, that's right, I've been doing that so long, I completely forgot.
>>
>>39519577
Cigarettes have been proven to help schizos
they'd help you stop being paranoid
>>
File: 1466817861202.jpg (11KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
1466817861202.jpg
11KB, 271x186px
>>39519601
fuck off you fucking retard

can't even spell ockham correctly
>>
i had to take antipsychotics for that to go away but im diagnosed schizophrenic so.
>>39519650
this is true almost all the schizos ive met at support groups have been smokers
>>
>>39519577
i don't smoke

>>39519626
i want to kill myself because of it , i don't want to die
>>
>>39519713
why

what does the paranoia do to you.
>>
>>39519533
Stop caring about whether you live or die.
Also get more air, open a window or something.
The only way is to stop caring.
>>
>>39519775
>has a mental illness
>DUDE JUST DONT CARE ABOUT IT LMAO
>>
>>39519828
Unless he has paranoia attacks it's not really a mental illness.
I had one once, and it sucks.
But if it's something minor like being in public and people looking at you and being uncomfortable it doesn't matter, I get that all the time and I still here.
For now at least.
>>
>>39519745
i think family is some sort of weird organization that try to make my life a hell or something

they know everything a lot of people etc u can't escape from them their only goal is to make me crazy

i sometime insult them in front of them

also very paranoid when i walk out, like always getting ur punch ready, checking shadow of the people that walk behind u, always being 'awake' , staring at the people with a threatening look and such

never had any trauma

i don't think its a ppd disorder tho or something like that

they want to get something from me , but i can't kill them properly because i don't know how to handle some knife/gun

those bastards always there , if its not the 'family' (i consider them as crazy retards i don't even call them by their name) then its the other people

i think too much and rationalize but it still dosn't help when i talk to people etc i'm always hiding everything

what i have t hide idk i don't even have illegal stuff not even a cp pic idk why they are seeking for dude

i don't want to take neuroleptic or stuff like that or get sent to a mental ward i don't want it i don't want to being depressed emotionless faggot

i want to kill them

all they are trying something i know it dude u can feel it

idk if it could help but people always tell me that i'm being paranoid or that i 'hear insults that doesn't exist' since little they think i'm schizophrenic

but thats not it the insults are real, liars egocentrical retards
>>
File: gameover.jpg (17KB, 238x436px) Image search: [Google]
gameover.jpg
17KB, 238x436px
>>39519956
Ah, I see.

Yes, you do have to be careful. Paranoia is a valuable tool. But like most things it's a double edged sword and you can see things that aren't there, and if you overreact to something that doesn't exist, the consequences can be devastating.

For now, maybe try cutting yourself off from everyone. Get a night job and a solitary abode.
>>
>>39519956
antipsychotics may help, id recommend seeing a psychiatrist theyll probably be able to help you (even though psychiatry is a meme science lets be real)
>>
>>39520093
i'm not going to trust any psychiatrist for this kind of thing

we aren't talking about getting amphetamine for muh adhd nah we are talking about fucking paranoia or something like this

most psychiatrists are shit anyway and u will become their slave once they label u with some retard 'dangerous' shit

i dont want to being their slave i'm already the slut slave of the family of the retards i don't want someone else mind raping me in addition to her fucking antipsychotics fucking retards

psychiatry is a meme just look at the fucking number of peopl getting diagnosed with anxiety/depression/adhd just for random retarded shit

i dont even trust the dsm iv lets be real i fuck psychiatrist i don't want to tell them anything

heheheheh

i dont EVEN fucking tell about my tastes ot other people and make everything private and use a vpn

i wont let a fucking psychiatrist that know my name , know me fucking physically to know stuff about me they are fucking retard paid for prescribing meds like candies

i wont trust them i doont want to trust anybody im just normal listen

i never had any kind of trauma, normal childhood and such

im just being retarded thats it i dont have any kind of problemm

its the barnum effect of the fact that i want to feel like a special snowflake yeah THATS IT
THATS PROBABLY IT

hopefully this fucking site is anonym and i m using a vpn

fucking holy shit thanks robots thanks

fucking thanks

i dont know why i m thanking u but i feel like u deserve it

fucking robots i love u

i want to fucking talk to u, laugh with , not even erp weird trap shit, and then fucking kill u cuz will know to much stuff baout me

who wants to be killed its fun i need to train

killing to be ready or buy some shit that kill them fucking
>>
>>39520253
god speed robot. i hope you find mental peace somewhere down the line
>>
>>39520032
ASUKA!!!!!!! I <3 you ;__;

If I kill myself, we'll be together.
>>
File: 1502507777762.png (1MB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
1502507777762.png
1MB, 1024x656px
>>39520345
asuka truly is the best waifu
>>
>>39519956
If you see a psych DO NOT tell them you think about killing people/yourself
>>
>>39520469
it depends on the psychiatrist but in general this is good advice. I've told my psych that i was homicidal before but i didnt have any plans to kill someone so he just upped my meds and sent me on my way
>>
Take some Coriciidinn my man
>>
>>39520469
i know it they will send me to a mental ward

fucking faggots i dont want to end up as an emotionless faggot

i love my emotions i love mself i love people

i just want to experience stuff whats so bad

i want to discover the world

why
>>
File: 1476798862461.jpg (110KB, 800x436px) Image search: [Google]
1476798862461.jpg
110KB, 800x436px
>>39520345
You'll also be together if you die normally btw.

like, there's no rush. So why not wait for at least Evangelion 4
>>
>>39520600
well you gotta look at it as a trade off. im schizophrenic so im on antipsychotics, ive been off of them before but i get so paranoid to the point where i cant leave my house and start hallucinating 24/7. yes the meds dull you a little bit but hey ill take it over being delusional and not able to go outside
>>
>>39520670
i m not really schizophrenic or paranoid i think its just some kind of 'normal' paranoia

don't the antipsychotics make u emotionless and fuck ur libido tho

i m not schizophrenic

because i dont hallucinate i dont hear things or view weird thing i m retarded and dumb faggot annoying this is why i think evbeyrone insulting me or threatening me i just have 0 self esteem thats it i don't have anything

maybe add but thats it its not about having a tdirsoer like paranoia or schizophrenia
>>
ITT: Bunch of robots talk to a schizo that doesnt know that schizophrenia isn't only seeing things.
>>
>>39520951

nah i knew this just think that one of the main symptom would be hallucination
>>
File: justupset.jpg (26KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
justupset.jpg
26KB, 320x289px
>>39520951
>the anon who doesn't have the presence of mind to realize everyone can see what he sees, but are kind enough to not mention it

you probably think the babadook is a good movie.
>>
>>39521001
based on the way you express yourself you could be experiencing what is called disorganized thought, where basically you speak in word salads.
that is definitely a symptom of schizophrenia. and yes the meds do dull your emotions (which i dont really mind since i had a pretty bad anger problem while not on them) and take away some of your libido but in the end you really should see a professional. unless you tell them you plan on killing yourself or someone else they will not hospitalize you.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (18KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
18KB, 500x322px
>>39519533
just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you
>>
>>39521111
thats probably because i have a broken enlgihs or something (i'm not drunk or high)

but i never knew about the word salad thing wtf, its truth that i always had troubles expressing myself but i don't think its related
>>
>>39519956
REDDIT SPACING
REDDIT SPACING
BEGONE FILTHY TRASH
>>
>>39521463
listen a what im trying to tell you is that a psychiatric evaluation might be a good idea, you could have some condition that is treatable or maybe youre right and your perfectly normal and dont need to take anything. as long as you have health insurance you dont have too much to lose over it
>>
>>39521524
family or someone else might know that i visited this or this psychiatrist for an evaluation they know a lot of people even tho they act like weirdos they know

i can't change country atm so i'm fucked can't change identity etc

+ the idea of talking to a psychiatrist terrifies me , its about 'serious' disorder like

i dont want them to know my life dude they can use stuff against me those bastards
>>
>>39520643
eva 3+1 please
>>
>>39520253
Don't use a VPN if you want to protect your privacy. A VPN encrypts traffic between you and the VPN provider, so while it stops your ISP and/or government from being able to see what you're doing, the VPN company still has full access to your browsing details. Tru anonymity can only be achieved with a decentralised/mesh network like TOR or something.
>>
>>39521664
ay man thats all the advice i got unfortunately god speed robot
>>39522046
this too needs to come out so i can finally kill myself
>>
>>39522109
its to avoid people getting my ip or something if i happen to be in a weird state or if i lower my guard and happens to click on some ip grabber link
>>
>>39522130
okay, thanks dude, i'll see if i can get psychiatric evaluation
>>
paranoid bump maybe ?
>>
>>39520253
why are reddit spacing you fucking looser
>>
>>39524559
stop you'll make him paranoid
>>
lereddit paranoid bump
>>
File: 1504462635948.jpg (23KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1504462635948.jpg
23KB, 621x502px
>>39519533
Stop being paranoid? Anon you arn't paranoid, people just tell you you're crazy so you keep your mouth shut and not flip out on them. I accepted this a while ago and it's the best thing to ever happen. Listen to your gut not the shit they feed you, you arn't crazy they are just liars.
>>
>>39519533
No drugs (not even caffeine or nicotine) and get out more. Cardio decreases anxiety long term. Move if you actually live in a dangerous area. Get help if nothing works.
>>
>>39526470
i don't take any kind of stuff with caffeine or nicotine witthin
>>
>>39521664
Do yourself a favor and get the treatment and medication you need after a long amount of time spent in therapy and clinics, WITHOUT THE MEDS. If they try to push drugs on you in the first few months of practice, it's because they're being lazy and not putting in all of the proper screening that they need to be doing. Going to a psychologist (not a psychiatrist) will definitely be a good first step. See the psychiatrist after multiple sessions and see if you can suppress the issue without meds.
>>
>>39519533
you stop being paranoid by stop being paranoid
seems unhelpful, but there's literally no other way to fix it other than pure brute force
perhaps there's a few drugs, but they're mostly placebos
>>
>>39527227
ok i will prbably try this thanks
>>39527279
antipsychotic placebo ?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.