[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the thing that you want most in your life? Something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 17

File: dio.png (677KB, 878x910px) Image search: [Google]
dio.png
677KB, 878x910px
What is the thing that you want most in your life?

Something that transcends tfw no gf, money, friends.

What is your greatest desire?
>>
>>39518888
>tfw no gf, money, friends

leaving those three things behind
>>
Mystery. Something beyond the void of this pointless dreary existence - oblivion.
>>
>>39518888
Wisdom. I have no clue how I stop being miserable.
>>
>>39518888
Agelessness. A paradise of my own design.
>>
I want to prove to myself that I'm intelligent.
>>
>>39518888
Financial stability and a quiet life, maybe a few trustworthy friends but i dont need that, and i dont really care about a relationship, as long as im happy
>>
>>39519769
Epicurus would be proud of you anon
>>
>>39518888
A career as a journalist/photojournalist.
But with how society has changed in regards to media, I'm not sure how to go about achieving this goal.
Getting a degree in journalism and/or photography/photojournalism would be a gamble to say the least. I've looked into the military, but there's a chance they wouldn't even take me (not because of any physical problems). It's possible that I could build a career from the ground up, but I'm at a loss for how to do that.
>>
Absolute power and control over all things. It'd be nice to be a god.
>>
Constant detachment and dissociation. Like living in a dream. It's the best feel ever and a ggoos compromise between oblivion and existence imho. I'm not too keen on gritty dark shit anymore, or drama. Would rather breeze through life as if it were an afterthought.
>>
File: Raw emeralds.png (360KB, 399x360px) Image search: [Google]
Raw emeralds.png
360KB, 399x360px
>>39518888
A career that I am successful at.
Right now I am teaching myself about gems and how to discern different quality gems and real from fake.
Eventually I will need to learn how to cut gems, I wish there were emerald or sapphire deposits near where I lived, sadly this is not the case.
>>
File: IMG_9427.jpg (52KB, 562x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9427.jpg
52KB, 562x652px
I want to be someone's hero. I want someone to say "I want to be like you!" For people to believe in me and what I stand for and for me to help others and make the world a better place.
>>
I want to be above other people in every way.

I want to be able to not care about stupid problems like money, education, jobs etc. I want to be above all of that annoying shit
>>
A cure for my undiagnosed disease.
I'm okay with being alone, I'm okay with being poor, I'm okay with not amounting to much in life. I just want to be healthy.
>>
>>39518888
I wish to be part of something bigger, of something that would change the course of history, of something that would be remembered and be spoken about for centuries, I wish something of the such would happen to change my miserable life.
>>
>>39518888
If I can't be immortal, I would want to be dead
>>
I want to improve humanity by purging all the filth.
>>
File: 1494404032408.jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494404032408.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
>>39518888
Trans-humanism.
I want to be a cyborg really badly. That, or a way to transfer my conscience into an AI.
>>
>>39518888
I want to make something that inspires others to create, i really like animating and 3D modelling but im not very good but maybe one day i'll make something that inspires others.
>>
To figure out what I want most in life.
>>
I want to be a dad with a cute daughter, and never let her marry ever.
>>
>>39520300
Don't worry. God exists. And do you know what God is? It's a super advanced cyborg from the end of time which will resurrect the dead.
>>
File: Tired.jpg (24KB, 236x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tired.jpg
24KB, 236x360px
>>39518888

Gain comprehensible understanding of all things everywhere by standards that don't leave me in a state of vibrating wave-like numbness. I want to actively understand, think upon, alter and better these thoughts. I want to explore their meanings, what could ever be and what can't. I want to be able to manipulate my surroundings and my own physiology by mere, controllable thought. Much like we already do without truly understanding any of it.

I want to open the eyes of the infinite and look beyond.

To break through the simulations, to trancend all layers and levels. To reach the definite. To build upon it. To explore what it is, what it was, what it should/could/would be/have been.I want to explore all forms of existence in a fully conscious state. A state that transcends anything and everything we could ever grasp. To shatter the shackles of dimensions. To "soar through" as a connected entity and one who is entirely independent, disconnected.

Let me out.
>>
Absolute control over time without dangerous consequences on my body.

Never turning old.

Die an heroic death.

Typical story stuff.
>>
>>39518888
A wife and children that I can spend time with everyday.
>>
File: ItsGlorious.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ItsGlorious.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>>39518888
I wish for the ultimate death, to be completely wiped from existence. Becoming nothing and everything, to be the emptiness and the space between everything. No soul or body. It's akin to color fading from an object.
>>
File: fit.jpg (555KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
555KB, 1000x1000px
>>39518888
>What is your greatest desire?
Become a professional Kendoka and be /fit/
Graduate from college and find a comfy job
>>
File: barrier.jpg (76KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
barrier.jpg
76KB, 540x405px
>>39518888
Quads like you.

I want belonging, I have never felt the feeling of true blissful belonging, knowing that these are YOUR people, or you are in YOUR element and you are accepted within it. even on 4chan I dont feel belonging I have been a physical, mental sna spiritual outcast my whole life and would like to have the remedy to that.

I can only imagine it's nirvana.
>>
>>39518888
A guaranteed quick and painless death
>>
>>39518888
To make myself happy by making others happy.
>>
>>39518888
I'm not sure what I really want anymore
>>
to have talent and interest in something.
>>
>>39518888
Some sort of productive passion... something I could spend my life perusing and make progress in. Ideally, I would also be able to make money off it so I could contribute to the family finances.

This is something I want far more than a gf.
>>
>>39518888
Courage, strength and honour.
>>
File: Caesar.jpg (125KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
Caesar.jpg
125KB, 449x640px
nobody will ever read this. but this is the sole reason i am a robot. I want to be the GREATEST leader of all time but it is now out of my reach.

my plan for life would be, i would have tried to talk and be as social as possible in middle/elementary so im not as socially retarded. i wish i had finished all my high school education by the start(or end) of middle school. id still stick with highschool just so i could be around people my age and become a social manipulator. by the time im 18 im a billionaire due to me being smart enough to find a way to solve the traveling salesman problem or something like that and implementing it into something i made and sold. i would go to college or do something that makes a shit ton of money. id find a perfect female genetic specimen and make her my wife(i would not have feelings for her, she is just there as a way to make my seed even stronger than it is).

finally the start of my actual goal occurs. i use my capital to help gain popularity in russia, and id be speaking out against the shitty government. then when i get the right amount of a populace behind me i would overthrow the government. i would be the sole leader of the country, and make russia the greatest nation/empire that has ever existed. once russia is cemented as the greatest ever, i would reign for 4 or so years, trying to implement a new republic. as soon as the country is ready to become a republic id step down and live a life of leisure and sometimes consultation for the current leader of the country. pls if you read this dumbass paragraph give me a you, i sometimes feel like im throwing my thoughts down a void here.
>>
>>39522676
that may soon be mine
>>
File: Al-Pacino.jpg (68KB, 493x610px) Image search: [Google]
Al-Pacino.jpg
68KB, 493x610px
>>39523047
why do i always end up killing threads?
>>
>>39518888
Honestly all I want want to be is happy. I know that probably won't happen.
>>
>>39518888
Make the world a better place for everyone.
>>
>>39519124
One word; Discipline.
>>
>>39518888
I want to make something great, sadly I lack the drive and confidence to do anything creative.
>>
>>39523047
Read, take your (you), good ambition but it is too much a smaller scale imo.
>>
>>39518888
I don't know. A soda would be nice right about now I guess.
>>
I would like to lead humankind towards a better future, where everyone can be happy and at peace.
A want to create a place where literally nobody is left behind, it doesn't matter if it's a robot, a normie or a animal, everyone can strive to reach happiness and if it fail i want to personally lend him a hand and help him to reach his dream.
I just want everyone to be happy and explore all the marvel of this universe with me, exploring stars, making new discoveries, meet new race and help each others.
I know that i'll never see this dream come true but what is the most saddening thing is that people like some of us are hopeless against life and too demoralized to continue, i'd like to give them hope and help them to stand up on their feets.
Call me naive or stupid, but I just want everyone to be happy and proud of themselves.
It's my ultimate dream.
>>
>>39524207
Sorry for the grammar, i was speaking with my heart without checking it
>>
File: 1502426766923.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1502426766923.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
I want to be beautiful and sexy and enrich the lives of everyone around me.
>>
File: IMG_0164.jpg (68KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0164.jpg
68KB, 612x380px
I'm waiting for an important
phonecall
The phonecall is what I want most
>>
>>39518888
Power. I desire the power to change the world, and defeat any opposition.
>>
>>39523047

have a (you), made me chuckle
>>
>>39524207

made me tear up what the fuck
>>
File: 4cb.png (711KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
4cb.png
711KB, 600x800px
>>39518888
>What is the thing that you want most in your life, something that transcends money and friends
Those quads
>>
File: moody blues.jpg (232KB, 810x615px) Image search: [Google]
moody blues.jpg
232KB, 810x615px
Above all else, I want a stand. And not a shit stand like Cheap Trick, Notorious B.I.G. or Rolling Stone, I'd want something at least half decent. Ideally something with a use outside of combat, be it partially battle-oriented or entirely utility-based.

Moody Blues, White Album, or anything from part 4 or 5 that wouldn't be somewhat of a hindrance would be ideal.
>>
>>39518888
To have happiness

Original
>>
File: MEME.png (490KB, 477x468px) Image search: [Google]
MEME.png
490KB, 477x468px
I want to understand people.
There are certain emotions I can't feel, things I don't understand, things I can't understand.
I want to know how it feels to be a complete human, and not a mess like me.
>>
I want to be a mecha ace pilot who is loved by everyone(except my enemies). I want to shout at other ace pilots about our philosophy on life and why the other one is wrong while having a cool battle and eventually probably die in some crazy battle.
>>
>>39518888
I want a purpose in life and the desire to live.
>>
>>39518888
I want a sense of purpose, I want to feel like I matter in my life and after I've died.
>>
I want to become an astronaut by my own efforts.
>>
>>39518888
A drive to do anything. I mean, I do stuff throughout a day, NEET-like activities and normie stuff as well, I have a 40-hour/week job, but none of it really motivates or has a grasp on me that keeps me intrigued. I try new things all the time and sometimes it sticks, sometimes it doesn't, but it never feels like something worth doing or something I look forward to doing more of.

On a scale of -100 to +100 regarding how I feel about the future and my life, I'm at a perfectly neutral 0. Hell, I'd gladly take a few lumps in my quality of life if it meant giving me some sort of inspiration and drive.
>>
to make it into the kingdom of heaven.

nothing transcends girls, money and status, that's what life is.
>>
File: Aghori26.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Aghori26.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>39518888
Turyatita
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x767px
>>39520128
To do that you have to be morally pure and righteous. You are nothing but a facade if people only believe in you. You have to embody and emulate their perspective of you.
It's a nice ideal, but considering we browse r9k, we would never be true heros.
>>
>>39518888
Complete and utter control of the universe, id basically set up a lucid dream state, able to live out my fantasys, and set up macro controls and live out to be a mage like in the book "off to be the wizard" (I recomend)
>>
>>39518888
To love and help all life
>>
>>39518888
To be fully independent of every shackle that myself and society has put on me, to be able to overcome my own problems by myself and free myself of debts to anyone, instead be the one people ask for help, to have the knowdlege to help them overcome their own problems, to be physically strong enough to protect those I love, to have a goal and achieve it, every time. I dont want to depend on anything or anyone, be it my own family, the government, my own body or feelings.
This all sounds cheesy as fuck, I do realize that, but every day I realize that if this something or that someone were no longer in my life, I would break apart very quickly, this makes me feel so weak and inmature.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.