[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello I am a lonely guy. Where do I find a sweet GF who likes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hello
I am a lonely guy.
Where do I find a sweet GF who likes to hear about my stupid interests?
>>
Most girls dont care about interests.
They only care about looks
Even if you might find a gf what would you do with her.
She will leave you after sometime anyways.
Care about the important stuff in LIFE. Yourself.
>>
>>39518941
I'm no more important than anyone else though.
I know she won't care. But I would like to tell someone about stuff I think is cool and have her be excited about it.
>>
Any girls from UK wanna date I'm lonely :(
>>
>>39519165
Loser!
Just kidding me too.
>>
>>39518990
>I would like to tell someone about stuff I think is cool and have her be excited about it
>man wants a girl to mansplain to

This is what EVERY girl will think if you say that to them. Make no mistake, you're going to be seen as a textbook beta misogynist who wants a gf to feel superior to.
>>
>>39519289
Why?
Is it so wrong to want to share things with someone?
That's dumb.
>>
File: creme.jpg (79KB, 546x506px) Image search: [Google]
creme.jpg
79KB, 546x506px
>>39519301
That anon used mansplain so obviously he's just projecting op. But just take the whole "be yourself" advice to heart, you don't want a girl to fall in love with a fictitious image of yourself cause then you're basically cucking yourself and just leaving her in the dark as to who you really are. As much as it sucks op just wait, someone will come around to enjoy you, just put yourself out there and make yourself a better person as a whole; ask yourself why would anyone want to be interested in you? If you find yourself pondering that, get a productive hobby, work out, you know the jazz. Be the cream op.
>>
>>39519421
You're right anon. I just made the thread to sort of ask how to put myself out there. I don't think a girl would really be interested in what I am interested in, but I completely agree with the rest of that stuff and I have been working on myself. It's to the point where I think I could get a good gf but I am too shy in person and don't know where one would look for a good lady online.
>>
>>39519911
It's very tough to get something started imo, I usually only go for girls that are basically my best friends. Bars and clubs aren't really the best places to get a good relationship going, maybe try parks, clubs, or people at work if you have a job?
For me I got stupendously lucky and got to meet a girl I had been friends with online with for over a year. Either way just take it easy and don't try to force anything you aren't ready for, I believe in ya op.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.