[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is smoking dry weed still a thing when we have this alternative?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: HkGfRlz.png (691KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HkGfRlz.png
691KB, 1000x1000px
Why is smoking dry weed still a thing when we have this alternative?
>>
Not gonna lie, those names sound like Snap, Crackle and Pop's older brothers.
>>
File: i showed you my penis answer me.jpg (44KB, 579x320px) Image search: [Google]
i showed you my penis answer me.jpg
44KB, 579x320px
>>39518848
because smoking weed is burning a bush
because smoking all that whack crap is akin to blazing crack
>>
>>39518848

long term oil use wrecks your tolerence and in my opinion makes you retarded loads faster than flower.
>>
cause i don't want to ruin my tolerance
>>
>>39518880
>>39518884
>>39518982
>muh tolerance

Why can't herbfags think of anything other than this?
>>
>>39519225
buds taste better than that processed crack shit
>>
>>39518848
Where do you even get that shit
>>
File: untitled.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I like Co2 because it doesn't smell and I can smoke it anywhere
>>
>>39519225
>Implying having a lower tolerance isn't better
Vaping flowers is the way to go
Nobody wants to feel like they're smoking crack using a rig, and those with a more patrician taste tend to want to arrive at their high at a slower pace than dabbing a couple of times and getting baked
>>
Too expensive; weed is good because you can get an ounce of good stuff for 200, make it last 2 weeks to a month and not worry about it sticking or melting to something and becoming useless in the process
This is like the fight about moviepass; you want to waste your money? Go ahead, faggoy
>>
>>39519418
What's this Co2? Never heard about it
>>
>>39519488
To be honest I'm not really sure, I think its a concentrate of weed. All i know is that it gives me a cleaner high than regular bud and I can smoke it in my dorm care free.
>>
>>39519726
I heard they are quite expensive?
>>
>>39519726
And how do u smoke it?
>>
>>39519754
The two buddha vape cartridges cost me 60 and the honey bees were 40. That was also discounted so yeah, they're fucking expensive. They could last you a while though
>>
>>39519458

you are wrong, originally speaking
>>
>>39518848
The weed meme was a mistake
>>
File: 04b.jpg (61KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
04b.jpg
61KB, 400x600px
>nobody sells dabs in my area anymore because straight weed makes more profit for less effort
>would prefer not to have to fire up the ol' blowtorch every time I want to smoke
>get fucked up high in a small amount of hits

I liked my time with dabbing but I prefer smoking regularly. Fucking expensive shit toom
>>
File: untitled .jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
untitled .jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>39519792
You have to buy a battery, they're like $10 at a smoke shop. You can get one with a button but I prefer the buttonless ones.
>>
>>39519458
>I do drugs but I'm not a druggie
yah ok bro
concentrates would have to get cheap as fuck AND heavy in quantity to even try and compete with normal bud
Wax/ dabs are for losers who are so obsessed with their own high, they can't get access to hashish
>>
>>39519393
My medical dispensary has about half of that.
>>
>>39519881
This - I also feel like I'm smoking crack or something.
Too much work for not enough payoff.
>>
Because I'm already dependent enough on marijuana without finding a way to make analogous to crack.
>>
>>39521030
You're really not until you start spliffing
>>
>>39518848

Not everyone wants that big of a dose.
>>
>>39518848

Because the old fashion way is still less of a pain the ass?
>>
>>39519225

Do you know what "tolerance" means? It means you can't get high after you do so much. So you're wasting your money and herb. That's something to be concerned about it.
>>
>>39518848
weed is for normalfags and niggers
anon, when will you learn?
>>
>>39518848
Because when have you ever met a stoner that put that much effort into anything
>>
>>39521328
I'm a robot and I occasionally smoke weed, because it makes me actually happy, and music sound amazing. I do it alone tho
>>
>>39521328
t b h stimulants are the prime robot drug class
>>
>>39518884

my dad has used this shit daily for a long time and he seems the same to me
>>
>>39518848
The only logical answer is these products aren't readily available.

Like how do you even make this shit. I know how to grow herb and dry it, but this is beyond my capabilities.
I've never even seen some of these methods, let alone got to purchase and smoke them.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.