[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Final Black Pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Alright guys I read on here this past weekend, the Final Black Pill can only come to you by making a catfish Chad Tinder account and watching how easy it is.

I am now ready to swallow the pill but I would like some help.

Can someone post me a Chad that won't be found easily under google reverse image? I need one that is a Chad but not easily picked out as a fake.

And maybe help with a profile?

I will post any and all significant results.
>>
>>39518664
Just take any random chad pic and crop a bit of it out.
>>
>>39518969
Thanks, I might just rotate them, that would be easier i guess
>>
>>39518664
I made one years ago. It hasn't changed my opinion on girls at all.
I don't know what you mean by it being the "final black pill"
>>
>>39518664
who is this oregonals semen sorceress?
>>
>>39519059
The theory goes once you actually see from a Chads perspective how easy it is...you just lose all hope and it makes it easier for you to give up. That's what I'm shooting for.
>>
File: 1504213694971.jpg (44KB, 680x566px) Image search: [Google]
1504213694971.jpg
44KB, 680x566px
>>39519150
Maybe instead of trying to get others hopes ups only to be a disappointment, like in real life, you try and improve and better yourself.
>>
>>39519150
Why do you want to give up, you don't want to smash pucci? Fucking pessimist loser faggot, natural selection will rip your low sex drive genes
>>
>>39519150
I've made two profiles once. One with an average guy and gave him a good profile so it seems he has a nice personality and one Chad profile that said he's looking for a 2D waifu. Average guy was like 6-7/10, Chad was about an 8/10. Guess which one had easy matches and which one took months to get a few matches.

Chad had the easy matches
>>
>>39519252
Why don't you just go fucking kill yourself, normo?

This place is about pessimism and being a loser. True robots have no hope.
>>
>>39519320
Yah I knew where that was going.

>>39519252
>>39519227
Thanks normans.
>>
>>39518664
>Tinder
Tinder is a shithole full of desperate guys and one or two incredibly picky women. Most of the users are men because it's a hookup app and most women don't want to be labelled sluts. Sure reality isn't 100% gender neutral and it is slightly harder to be attractive as a guy, but there's no way you can compare it to a hookup app.
>>
>>39518664

"The final black pill"
kek anon do you hear yourself?
>>
>>39519576

what did /r9k/ get overran by normies? is this from all the normies /pol/ inherited last year?

guess i should just be myself huh
>>
>>39519678
not trying at all because chad can get any girls he wants isn't helpful. Sure if you don't want to put any energy into pursuing women any more that's cool, but theres still always the off chance you'll be lucky
>>
File: Z8B2fog.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
Z8B2fog.png
30KB, 747x491px
>>39518664
Don't go in too deep OP. I just deleted my catfish tinder

>Be me
>Virgin, girls don't like me
>Want to fuck with roasties
>Make catfish tinder
>Get Chad picture
>Make my bio about myself
>From Britbongistan so guns and Trump aren't very popular over here
>Put 'MAGA' and 'Big supporter of the second amendment'
>Get super liked by tons of liberal bitches
>Speak to girl for about 2 days
>She tells me about her life
>I tell her about Chads fake life as a high profile free lance web designer
>I fall for her hard
>I originally wanted to fuck with roasties which I did but with other roasties
>Love of my life asks for my snapchat
>Dodge a bullet and say snapchar causes too much drama
>She then asks for my facebook about to actually use my real normiebook account for the first time in so long. Realise that I'm not the Chad that she thinks she's talking to
>Message her 'lol roastie'
>Then quickly delete my account and the app from my phone

Now I feel like shit for lying to her. It's a dangerous hobby, catfishing.
>>
The only final black pill is schopenhauer
>>
>>39519386
>True robots have no hope.
You're right I have no hope, but I am not a loser, not anywhere close to one. Speak for yourself faggot.
>>
>>39520072
OK? then youre not a true robot and he wasn't talking to you dipshit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.