[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i dont get it i don't get it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (474KB, 750x619px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
474KB, 750x619px
i dont get it

i don't get it
>>
>>39518624
It's a normalfag trying to be funny, you may as well be trying to translate Chinese puns.
>>
As you get older, the hags of your past start to come back in weird ways
Some want you back, some want babies, others just want to stick their lives in your face
3rd option is best so you can laugh at whoever is stuck with them now
>>
File: 1488507189600.png (300KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488507189600.png
300KB, 352x500px
shitty women not understanding the plight of the man. take the gay pill anons, men are a lot more fun to fuck
>>
>>39518624
just a cunt being a cunt projecting her own shit on men ignore
>>
this fucking cringe meme triggered me so bad

fucking kill yourself normie faggot
>>
Sadly relate to OPs picture :(
>>
>>39518650
this is a really good analogy
>>
>>39518624
The phrase "emotional baggage" has been in use for a long time and refers to irrational, bitter or jaded mindset or belief that may sabotage a current or future relationship.

The joke is that "some 27 year old men" might be carrying a grudge against women because of the events of a relationship that happened when both parties were too young to even really commit for real or understand the implications of a relationship. The illustration is to say, "look at how much trouble he's having with it, he doesn't need to carry it around and should just get rid of it".

Did I laugh? Not even remotely.
>>
>>39518624
Most of the baggage guys get is from adult relationships. Not that the roasties care.
>>
>>39518709
>Just suck cocks
You faggots are the vilest things on the face of the planet and deserve a second Holocaust 5 times the strength of the past
You can't reproduce, so you try to indoctrinate? Drink bleach
>>
>>39518624
I can understand it and even empaphise
>>
File: angery.png (16KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
angery.png
16KB, 221x228px
>>39519845
So angry for no reason, try meditating
>>
>>39519845
closet faggot spotted
>>
>>39519845
>Drink Bleach

I'm sorry, but you have to be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>39519989
>ahah look at him demonstrating mild irritation online ahah meditate bro ahah I'm such a mediator look at me so peaceful
>>
>>39520108
>mild irritation
>"you deserve a second holocaust 5 times the strength of the past, drink bleach"
ok.
>>
>>39520121
you new?
>>
File: 1503074880460-v.jpg (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1503074880460-v.jpg
9KB, 229x220px
>>39519989
No, there is a very good reason to be angry. You faggots are attempting to prey on the emotionally broken and socially isolated so that you can recruit more people to your perverse buttfucking cult. You people are self-advocating disease vectors and belong nailed to crosses. Get fucking murdered, you human shaped heaps of filth.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.