[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when did you last shower? i'm on eight days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: main.jpg (26KB, 470x364px) Image search: [Google]
main.jpg
26KB, 470x364px
when did you last shower?

i'm on eight days
>>
I shower everyday because i'm not a degenerate
>>
>>39517767
this

i may be a fucking worthless mentally ill subhuman but at least i shower daily.
>>
File: 1118 - seUHJle.jpg (131KB, 800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1118 - seUHJle.jpg
131KB, 800x1800px
>>39517767
why the fuck are you even posting on this board dude? like seriously. go fuck off back to /pol/. faggot ass normies coming here just for women hate threads and then shitting up the rest of the board.
NORMIES GET OUT
NORMIES GET OUT
NORMIES GET OUT
>>
>>39517767
you realize that showering every day is bad you fuxking retard? 2-3 times a week is the best for your health
>>
About 6 days or so, I think. The days blurr together and I can't separate them.
>>
>>39517753

>tfw OCD about showering/handwashing
>only feel comfortable if skin is completely dry and free of all oils
>literally cannot fall asleep without having showered in the last few hours or my skin will itch all night long

anyone know this feel? At least I don't have to wear deoderant
>>
>>39517753
a few weeks 2 second warning
>>
Degenerate thread, move on
>>
>>39517753
Three days ago. I wasn't home for weeks and i'm paranoid the shower is infected with legionella bacteria. I am not going to shower before any of my flat """mates""" do.
>>
Yesterday and i'm going to shower in the moment
>>
>>39517859
Depends on how you shower, and what else you do. If someone is doing something that gets them covered in dirt, oil, etc. then they need to shower every day to get that stuff off. I lift weights almost every day and if I don't take a cold shower immediately after I'm finished I start getting a rash.

You should at least shower with cool water, not hot since hot water strips more oil from you skin, to rinse off your underarms, butthole, and genitals. You don't need to use soap every day either if you aren't getting dirty, except on your butthole.
>>
>>39517753
I think I went 11 days without showering during the worst part of my depression. I didn't even change my clothes either. I really like taking showers now, it just makes you feel better to not smell bad and be clean. I'll skip showering for a day once per week but by the next day I really just can't wait to get under the running water again.
>>
>>39517753
I'll admit I don't shower EVERY day. Maybe like once every other day or two days. I actually found out recently that it's perfectly normal and actually healthier that way. Too much dry skin isn't good desu.
>>39517829 Shut the fuck up how the fuck does the amount of times you shower determine if you're a normie? So sick and tired of this "LE IF YOU DO THIS UR A NORMIE LE IF YOU DO THAT UR A NORMIE"
>>
>>39517753
I shower after every poop (every day or two) but wear the same clothes for up to two weeks so I still smell.
>>
>>39518351
>I actually found out recently that it's perfectly normal and actually healthier that way.
>>39517988
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.