[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: stuff women do that dont make sense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: saucepls.jpg (549KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
saucepls.jpg
549KB, 1300x867px
why is the human female so complicated?
>>
File: coal burner.jpg (123KB, 878x661px) Image search: [Google]
coal burner.jpg
123KB, 878x661px
Well, fucking niggers is one. Having nigger babies. Having babies out of wedlock if you're under age 30....
>>
>have color coded panties that mean something
>>
The culture. Our culture is so toxic and (((they))) target women in particular because of their consumerist traits.
>>
emotional reasoning is the worst. its why so many women are libtards.
>>
>>39517494
My ex broke up with me because I was taking it too fast. She didn't tell me until a month and a bit later because she "couldn't talk to me about it". What the fuck is the problem? Why couldn't she have just said?
>>
>>39518241
This guy has the right idea. Women suck because they were programmed to.
>>
>>39518264
this
>>39518241
media preys on their increased emotional thinking to market them shit and make them feel like they're not sexy enough if they don't buy/do X and if they're not fucking 40 chads. put these modern millennial women in the victorian era or 1950s and they'd be le pure housewives, put them in today and they'd be thots getting 100 likes on instagram from around the world sucking d off tinder.
>>
>>39518349
Women become whatever societal pressure you put on/in them; Women are cups, men are swords.
>>
>walking with female
>threat approaches or there's a sudden noise
>she grabs your good arm and clings to you like dead weight, shrieking
Why? You could stand behind me and use me as a meatshield. You could tag-team the threat with me. You could just bolt and leave me to deal with it. Why fucking grab my arm? Now I have to pry it away from you in order to deal with the threat. Probably while getting punched in the face because you gave Mr. Crackhead an opening. Thanks.

>driving
>she wants to touch you and make eye contact
Bitch, I am going like 70 and traffic's aggressive and scary. No, I can't hold your hand. I need that hand. To drive. Which is why I have to keep my eyes on the road, too. We don't have to make eye contact. You're right next to me. You can hear me, right? I can hear you. Do me a favor and change the CD or crack open a drink for me or some shit.
>>
>>39517549
Hahahaha

Burn the coal, pay the toll!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.