[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do if you have no friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
what do if you have no friends?
>>
Buy hookers and therapists. Therapists are basically emotional hookers anyways.
>>
even if you have zero fucking confidence, fake it.
go talk to the first random guy and become friends
even if you an unhappy acne riddled manlet, if you are fun, people will be attracted to your (fake or not) postitive energy.

Stop whining and go out there anon
>>
yea fake it i'm a faker myself i made friend like so they think i'm not socially fucked virgin living alone on junk food, and if you plan your money right you can hang out with your new friend just work hard on your fake personnality anon
>>
>>39517468
how much money do you have? believe it or not it matters. dont be specific but gimme a ballpark figure and ill point you in the right direction.
>>
>>39517496
>emotional hookers

made me kek
>>
>>39517468
Depends what kind of friends you want.

Want Chad friends - meet them at the gym, or buy a Suzuki GSXR and go to a meet.

Want normie friends - go to bar

Want musician friends - go to local gigs and chat with band members

Geek friends - that's a tough one because most are pretty anti social and don't want you to talk to them. But go to a Magic the Gathering meetup at the local hobby shop.

Gamer friends - online, but for irl? Dunno. I'd love to irl meet friends who are into retro vidjya.
>>
>>39517679
>faking something you don't have
How is that supposed to work you fucking genius?
>>
>>39517468
Here's a post I read about this once, this is about getting a gf but I imagine it could be applied to friends in general.

Well I'm a "normie" who identifies as a suicidal r0b0t and let me tell you how I got my last two girlfriends: you know how they say "be yourself" well take the concept of "yourself" and do a better version of it. A hollywood, scripted version of yourself. Be yourself but only smoother and more funny and with better words. Turn it on for the women you're interested in. Turn it off for the people you don't give a fuck about because it's hard to keep that shit up all day

My last girlfriend kinda just walked up to me during lunch at work and we just talked. I was confident that she was into me so I asked if she could give me a ride home after work, we kissed at the end of that ride and made plans for dinner that Friday. The girl I dated before that was actually a customer at my job. She asked me if the coat she was trying on looked good and I said something like "can I think about it and call you back later?" she wrote her number on my palm. The real me doesn't talk like that. But the guy who I portray does

You may be a loser but there are aspects of your character that will be appealing to certain types of women. You're a depressed, angsty shit? Do the movie version of that and get hot art hoes. You're an insecure meathead? Do the movie version of that and get instagram thotties. It's about appearing complex and interesting and a little larger than life, like a movie character

Goes without saying that physical attraction matters so if you're TOO fat or TOO ugly, work on your appearance first. Put in the effort. If you want a woman, and you're not Chad, you have to bring your A-Game, you have to be better when talking to her than you are with everyone else. Not just with canned lines but with thinking on your feet, with your body language and mannerisms, with your reactions - all things that a good actor knows how to manipulate
>>
>>39519763
Thanks for posting, I will definitely try it. Somehow
>>
My best pal is beginning to ghost me. We went through so much shit and o know him since I was 12
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.