[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /r9k/'s experience with persian girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1503968494703m.jpg (169KB, 1024x979px) Image search: [Google]
1503968494703m.jpg
169KB, 1024x979px
What is /r9k/'s experience with persian girls?
>>
>>39517322
>r9k
>experience with girls
>>
I had an Iranian buddy in high school.

One of his sisters was fine as fuck. Thicc, borderline scene/goth but did it tastefully. Pretty sure she was a slut, though.

Other sister was okay. 6 or 7 out of ten. I'd hit it, but wouldn't brag about it.
>>
No experience obviously but they are generally very beautiful.. And like Chads even moreso than regular women
>>
They love fucking niggers.

And sticking their shitters out/getting shitter implants like nigger women.
>>
>>39517339
Not everyone here is an incel
>>
File: repeat.jpg (239KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
repeat.jpg
239KB, 1280x720px
>>39517847
Yeah, because this isn't fucking plebbit. Leave, newfag.
>>
>>39517322
My former landlady was this thicc older Iranian woman whom I had a fling with after she took pity on me. It was pretty great and she was amazing.
>>
>>39518018
You realize those faggots have their own subreddit right?
>>
Friend of mine know one. She was a Stacy.
she died when she got hit by a drunk driver when she was walking home from a club at 4am.
>>
>>39518018
What are you even saying?
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>39517322
Hnnnnggghhh THICC!!! OP's pic looks more hispanic to me. But to answer the question the only experience I have with persian or arab girls are the ones I see in the hall way and in some of my classes back when I was in highschool.
>>
>chick is just graduating high school and already has ass implants
>her parent's photos of her hs graduation will all be of her trying to make her buttcheeks and shit chute the center of attention

women 2017
>>
>>39517322
only one i knew was a narcissistic cunt
>>
>>39518200
It only lasts until they find someone with a car
All downhill from there. The once beautiful booty turns into cottage cheese
>>
OP PIC IS JAILYNE OJEDA and she's Hispanic
>>
>>39517322
isn't that a mexican from instagram?

My experience, not exciting
>try to get gf on omegle
>come across cutie persian-american girl in last year of highschool
>sort of fucked up nose but otherwise definitely cute, big tits that she never shows off, tan skin, black hair 8/10 imo
>talk and skype with her, beta orbit her, eventually have some dumb "fights"
>I'm still a kv at this point
>like most girls she enjoyed orbiters for male attention
>we both move on and stop talking much but I still sometimes ask her for advice with brown girls I meet irl and she can be helpful

>couple of years later
>no longer kv, , now normalfag
>meet a different iranian girl on tinder
>really slim, has braces qiute late (which I find sort of hot because I never got to make out with a young teen girl back when most people got braces)
>seems cute when texting
>arrange to meet
she's like 6/10, used flattering images, stll very skinny
>go to the park then back to mine to 'hang out'
>start fucking
>honestly second worst sex of my life. she gave me weird nipple twists while I fucked her
>not cute

then a few months ago
>original iranian girl is coming to visit london on a around-the-world trip
>meet up for drinks
>for some reason meeting her causes me to recess quite a lot to beta orbiting mode
>don't drop spaghetti in conversation but also don't flirt or make moves like I would normally
>knew she had a bf back home but I wouldn't normally care about that, was just using it as an excuse
>she says she's getting an uber home because she's tired
>texting later that night she's fishing to find out if I still have a crush on her, pretty persistently
>ask if she'd like to look around london together the next day
>she says yeah sounds good
>cancels next day
>breaks up with bf a few weeks into the trip

that's my total experence so far
>>
>>39517322
i have a friend who's Persian. she's very thoughtful. sometimes she gets depressed, or carried away by her ideas, but i love talking to her, she's very honest and understanding. she's also extremely kinky. but she only likes skinny boys and thicc girls so there's no sexual tension
>>
>>39517322
>be 10-13
>have best friend during this time called alex
>has persian mum and hispanic dad
>his persian mum always looks kind of tired and depressed and speaks with low energy
>he's an only child
>we used to have quite a lot of sleepovers
>one time at his house
>play videogames etc, good fun
>we go to bed
>next morning eating cereal in the kitchen and his mum walks into the kitchen holding up the white underwear he wore last night and put into the laundry basket
>they have a bitof a brown stain down the middle of them
>she says "aren't you embarrassed?" in a deadpan voice
>walks out the room

so his mum just intentionally tried to humiliate him in front of his friends. that was fucked up
>>
File: 0-CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png (30KB, 493x524px) Image search: [Google]
0-CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png
30KB, 493x524px
>>39517513
no they don't.

They stick to their own race more than whites, asians, hispanics or black people do, and when they do date out it's more likely to be with a white guy than a nigger.

look.
https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e

white males get replies from middle eastern females 50% more than black males
>>
>>39518718
sorry I mean 33% more.
I was looking at the native american row by accident
>>
>>39517322
Good. But expensive. Moreso than your average whitethot
>>
My experience

>extremely vain and narcissistic, even more than the typical roastie
>extremely cunty

take it for what its worth. the bitches i knew came from money.
>>
>>39518718
Persians and arabs are very different. Arabs are generally dumber and have curlier hair (nigger blood) I'm sure nonreligious Persians could be sluts but religious ones with self respect are more conservative
>>
>>39517415
I want normies to leave dammit
>>
>>39517322
The girl in the picture is Mexican.
>>
>>39518200
Her sister is like 14 and nearly as thicc. It's fucking weird. Idk if both their bodies are fake or if they have God tier genetics.
>>
>>39520687
probably squats
>>
>>39518718
And yet you're not with one.
>>
>>39521284
I don't know what this meme is that squats make you thicc. They lift your ass up some and might give it better shape but squats won't make you thicc. You may actually lose some of your THICCness.
>>
>>39518718
This list is retarded without seeing the pictures of the males sending the messages.
>>
I like middle-eastern girls but I hate the westernized type that flaunts their ass. Theyre basically regular whores but with slightly darker skin.
>>
she was pudgy but cute but showed no signs of losing weight and her sister was a fatass so i knew she was gonna become a fatass too. she was clingy and loving but the clinginess became unbearable after a few months. she also wouldn't let me put it in her vagoo which made sex very difficult because i need penetration.
>>
>>39517322
Wow it seems like her ass is the most important thing in her whole life
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.