[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up with girls and Harry Potter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

The moment you barely insinuate that HP its not good literature/has some faults they get mad as hell. Try it bots. Its amazing.
>>
Well the author is a woman.
>>
Harry Potter was great during your kid/teen years

if you didn't like it you probably don't have a soul
>>
>>39516899
I thought it was fucking gay
>>
>>39516899
I didn't grow up with Harry Potter so why the fuck should I like it as an adult?
>>
Instead of triggering them by saying that, why not do what I do and use it to hook up with them
>4 Potterfans and counting
I just bought a slytherin pin and some green/silver stuff and go to events or slyly include it on my outfit. Being blonde and blue eyes helps too. Go for the slytherin fan girls as they're the easiest to get with.
>>
>>39516679

Same with cunts and Star Wars or the MCU. It's infuriating especially when they are all below average.

>>39516939

Are Ravenclaw girls top tier sluts?
>>
>>39516899
I thought the prisoner of azkeban was really cool but after that it really fell off. It's not bad to admit you used to like something trying to prove you're superior.
>>
File: IMG_4879.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4879.png
156KB, 362x259px
>>39516939
>Hooking up with adult Potter fans
Never thought I'd say this but I'd rather die a virgin
>>
>>39516899
>If you don't like [x] you don't have le soul
these normies I swear
>>39516679
My sister is a huge potterhead, she read/listened to each book at least five times (she's 21). Imo there are multiple reasons why so many people get obsessed with it:
-Nostalgia. Since most people got introduced to the franchise at a young age they have very fond memories of it, especially if they grew alongside the books/movies.
-Escapism. What makes the Harry Potter franchise so fascinating to people is this magical world similar to ours yet completely different. People love imagining themselves attending Hogwarts since it's such a stark contrast to their mundane lives.
-Fandom. The Harry Potter fandom is one of the biggest there is, if not THE biggest, at least in terms of fanfiction. You can find dozens of (relatively) well-written fanfics no matter what you desire.
>>
>>39516939
I guarantee all of them were under age and you're going to prison
>>
>>39516939
Yeah i did this actually once and it worked. But im sick of having to pretend. The only girls i can tell Harry Potter is not a fucking perfect piece of classical literature are the ones who never read it. God bless them.
>>
>>39516679
The first gf of one my friends on HS was really into Harry Potter, She ended up cucking him several times.
>>
>>39517040
Cool so any robot to hook up with anon's sister?
>>
>>39516899
I read every book before I finished 5th grade, and to be honest it is a shit series. Rowling is a horrible author and the books are only good if you're a literal retard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.