[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I wasted my youth playing vidya >meanwhile Chad learned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1504452519603.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1504452519603.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
>I wasted my youth playing vidya
>meanwhile Chad learned hot to get pussy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39515524
There is no learning. It comes natural if you are an attractive male. Chads played video games too. We're just ugly.
>>
>>39515524
Chad knew how to get pussy, he never learned.
That's the difference between a Chad and a failure, huh?
>>
File: hijBgOw.jpg (50KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
hijBgOw.jpg
50KB, 600x570px
>>39515524
I bet Chad doesent have a 6k mmr dota account thou.
>>
I regret playing vidya from my teens to my late 20s. If you don't then you're fucking delusional. Hindsight is a bitch.
>>
>>39515540
My anecdotal evidence;
>2009
>S.E. Los Angeles
>my cousin
>my friends
>people (teenage males) I don't know, but I'm familiar who they are in my neighborhood
>about 16 boys in total
>they start gangbanging at 13
>I stay a vidyas shut in
>I'm 21 now, a KV and socially retarded
>them now
>they've had more than 20 sexual partners and on average have 2 kids
They were rarely in their own home EVERYDAY!!!! Some are short & ugly, but got gorgeous girlfriends. While I don't regret NOT joining a gang, I can't help think that I could've gotten the same social circumstances if I joined a sport, club or any type of setting where I would have hefty encounters with the opposite sex and would've gotten over the "nervousness" of talking to girls back then at 13!
>>
>>39515540

You don't have to be male model Chad to bang chicks. If you are average looking it may take you longer to jump through all the hoops but you'll eventually score if you at least have some sort of personality and are fun to be around.
>>
>>39516502
you are a normie then get fuck out you dumb motherfucking cunt
>>
>>39515590

the time would of been better spent doing something else.

learning a skill, a real hobby, a part time job, investing, etc.....
>>
>>39515524
>you spend all day playing on steam
>Chad spends all day making her scream
>>
>>39515524
>be ugly kid
>literally every girl I've ever come in contact with tells me I'm ugly and a monster
>become isolated and awkward
>waste youth on internet and video games with no "real" friends
>end up being the ultimate sperg at 20 years old

Look, it really does come naturally, if you're attractive you'll have luck with girls because they'll give you attention and you will realize that "hey I got this"
But if you're not attractive then everyone will treat you like shit, no girl will like you at all and you'll grow up to be a bitter social outcast angry at all the fucking normies because those are the ones who ruined your chances, not just with women but with life

Of course there are unnattractive males out there who are "confident" but those are delusional ones, who got called ugly but didn't believe it, pretty much exactly how fat girls think they are princesses
>>
>>39515524
Eh...I am too ugly anyway, so it doesn't matter.
>>
File: normieville.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
normieville.png
568KB, 960x720px
>too busy playing video games in highschool to bother with girls
>openly rejected them or ignored their advances because I thought there would be plenty of time
>graduate
>quickly become invisible to women
>now a 28 year old virgin
>go on facebook sometimes and see the girls I had chances with go about their happy lives with their douchebag husbands
>even if I pulled a miracle and somehow managed to attract a girl my inexperience would be a dealbreaker for ANY western female

It's like I'm literally in Hell. If there is a God he is truly vengeful and cruel.
>>
>>39516698

yea, but at least spend the time you would of spent gaming learning something or doing a real skill.

if i could go back 10 years and take the time i spent on vidya and instead spent it learning investing and crypto shit id be rich now. instead im broke, with useless gaming skills.

if you re depressed dont fall into the gaming trap. take the time to figure out how to make money, ideally get rich. then at least you have options besides poor stuck in some bullshit scenario
>>
>>39516793
>yea, but at least spend the time you would of spent gaming learning something or doing a real skill.

Wrong, vydia taught me english, went from having 4s to 9s.

>if i could go back 10 years and take the time i spent on vidya and instead spent it learning investing and crypto shit id be rich now. instead im broke, with useless gaming skills.

You wouldn't because that's like saying "If I would go back 10 years I could bet X money on whatever and win".

>
if you re depressed dont fall into the gaming trap. take the time to figure out how to make money, ideally get rich. then at least you have options besides poor stuck in some bullshit scenario

That's a meme, do what you enjoy because you're not getting rich by being a wageslave, unless you consider yourself lucky, in that case you could attempt that path.
>>
>>39516685
>"waste youth"

you are and ugly mutant, you didn't have any other options.
>>
File: dd3.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dd3.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>39516927
hmmm i guess you're right but the thing is that I think I fucked up my chance with a qt chick that I took the bus with, now I don't think I'll ever see her again and if I do she already forgot about me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.