[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck can I stop overeating? I do alright most of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1503496878438.jpg (70KB, 516x433px) Image search: [Google]
1503496878438.jpg
70KB, 516x433px
How the fuck can I stop overeating? I do alright most of the day then I binge eat a bunch of shit all at once. I think my brain is fucked up.
>>
>>39515352
Binge on high fiber foods. Spinach, brown rice, beans, broccoli. You'd be hard pressed to get fat from foods like that. They're very satiating
>>
>>39515383
I'll try making some of this stuff in advance maybe. The problem is I just go on a feeding frenzy sometimes and eat what's available which is usually junk food. I wouldn't buy the stuff but I live with my mom (big surprise, right?) and she buys the stuff. Is white rice worse than brown?
>>
>>39515521
Yeah white rice isn't exactly a health food. It spikes blood sugar pretty high. But if you eat it with beans the beans actually slow down digestion and blunt the blood sugar spike
>>
Drink strong black tea through the day. It curbs your appetite and makes you less hungry overall
>>
>>39515611
You people need to realize there's nothing wrong with appetite. We're supposed to get hungry. OP just needs to feed himself healthy food instead of junk. Brown rice, beans, and frozen veggies arent expensive. Bland? Sure. But health > pleasure
>>
>>39515352
Stop yourself.
Put the food down before you place it in your mouth.
Place the food out of reach or throw it out.
Drink some water or something else low calorie like tea.

You have absolute self control. You can reasonably say that you've eaten enough today.
>>
>>39516009
Yes, but curbing OP's appetite might help him stop binging.
>>
>>39515352
It's sugar. Cut out the sugar and eat normal filling food. Sugar is high in calories but doesn't satiate you like other foods do.
>>
>>39516073
He can curb his appetite with nutrient dense foods like beans, green veggies (frozen is cheap as fuck), whole grains, and even a little fruit. It takes self control to eat healthy foods. There's no reason for him to starve himself
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.