[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRUGS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2256.jpg (50KB, 1008x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2256.jpg
50KB, 1008x566px
What is the best drug and why is it lsd?

>alcohol doesn't count
>>
>microdose shrooms for a month as a study drug
>pavement now just moves every time I look at it
>forever
help
>>
>>39514781
never tried it
every person i know whose done psychadelics are left wing as fuck and have some form of mental illness
however i smoke weed daily
>>
>>39514850
point made>>39514833
>>
>>39514781
>tfw too scared to order from darknet

I'm afraid the package will get intercepted somehow.
>>
What's the largest dose of LSD you've done before lads? For me it's only 200 micro grams, looking to go up to 450, so my second question is: Is this an appropriate jump?
>>
>>39514781
LSD is interesting, but being in the 17th dimension for 8 to 10 hours isn't my cup of tea
i'd rather just drink some vodka and smoke weed when i can get it
>>
>>39514850
What's the matter? Afraid it will challenge your alt right viewpoint?
>>
>>39514833
that will eventually go away, I've had a similar thing happen to me from binging on psys. thought I was forever fried as well.

just try to convince yourself that it will pass, and it will start improving before you know it. I found anxiety made it worse
>>
>>39514880
do 300, then 400, then 500

i took 200 my first time, and it was alrighjt, then 300 my second time, and it was a quite bit heavier than the last time
>>
>>39514781
dmt
lsd is weaksauce
>>
>>39515162
>What's the matter? Afraid it will challenge your alt right viewpoint?
I thinke the point he makes is that it doesn't bring you some magical enlightenment, they are still following the popular narrative without questioning it.
>>
Aside from weed and alcohol I've done coke and shrooms
I think the coke I've had was probably cut with too much speed, though, because it got me really uncomfortable afterwards, my heart did not get along with it. I'm an anxious guy already and it made me really cagey
I only had a small dose of shrooms but it was awesome, I felt really opened up and like I was able to consciously notice things that have been on my mind all along. Very nice experience, even if my friends were trying to torment me
>>
>>39514833
had it too
saw pink patterns on certain surface
I could easily ignore it but was worried
completely gone after 1.5 years
>>
Done acid, 2c-b, ketamine, 4aco-dmt, amphetamines, benzos, mdma....

Acid is the best drug imo no doubt about it.
>>
File: 1488724523531.png (420KB, 486x415px) Image search: [Google]
1488724523531.png
420KB, 486x415px
yall hippy ass teenagers need to try meth, the true robot drug
>>
File: 1366231516139.png (33KB, 545x500px) Image search: [Google]
1366231516139.png
33KB, 545x500px
>>39514781
I took a tab of lsd last weekend. My heartrate spiked, I couldn't sit still, and I couldn't eat, drink, or sleep for almost 24 hours. Fucking sucked.
>>
>>39515043
This

I always feel like I'm playing 7th dimensional chess against zog on lsd. As in like, everything I do in my day to day life has already been planned out by someone other than me.
>>
>>39514781
Alcohol is all that's available to actual robots without connections.

And no you can't order it online, robots are too cowardly for that. All there is is booze because everything else is either illegal or doesn't work.
>>
>>39516867
>not living in a recreational marijuana state
Lmaoing @ ur life
>>
Cocaine is the best drug. Hallucinogenics are for losers.
>>
>>39516947
get me a green card then, i'll suck your dick for it
>>
>>39516947
>want to leave where born
>can't because neet
Welp.

And where I live you can get five years for fucken salvia.
>>
LSD is my fav rn. I still want to try DMT, MDMA, 2c-b, and HBWR (have done morning glory)
>>39514833
HPPD is not a permanent disorder. It is also extremely rare unless you are constantly using psychs. Also stay away from nbomes. One because they will kill you. Two because they are more likely to give you HPPD
>>39514880
My highest is about 400ugs and I could feel myself almost hitting what I think is ego death. I forgot where I was, who I was with, how to talk, etc. Only lasted for about half an hour though. And I was drinking and listening to music so it was still an amazing time.
>>
>>39514833
Take some Lion's Mane it's supposed to help with HPPD.
>>
>>39514877
Even if it does get intercepted the po po can't prove it was meant for you or you ordered as long as you werent retarded in ordering it
>>
>>39516527
You did it wrong pepe
>>
>>39514781
it's really good i can have fun doing anything while on acid and i feel like im more than human
>>
>>39516867
what about poppy seeds and poppy tea?
>>
>>39514781
The best drug... Oh my goddddddddd anon! Holy fuck anon! The best fucking drug... Let me fucking tell you. Holy fuck anon... WEED! Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off!
>>
Nbome much better than lsd

>>39517982

so funny normie xD
>>
>>39517995
Nbome? I don't live in Africa, homie! I live in Amerikkka! And in America, we smoke... Fucking... WEED! Then jack off and go blagahaggaggagaggagaga
>>
The best drug is morphine. Nothing feels better.
>>
>>39517995
Isn't that the one that kills you?
>>
>>39514781
Hey robots, can anyone tell me where I can get lsd in Europe? Preferably online? I wanted to try since I've heard so much good shit about it.

Definitely not police.

Seriously.
>>
>>39518078
Best chance is through a dealer. The guy who gets you weed probably has connections to get some for you
>>
>>39518078

I think Europe is the most easy place to get high quality lsd just go to one of those electronic concerts and ask around
>>
>>39514781
Only drug I've taken is MDMA.
It hits the spot of allowing me to ignore all the depression for a little while.
Not sure how to even get hold of anything else.
>>
I've done LSD a few times, but i've always loved doing a DXM trip once a year. Such a robot drug since you can just sit back and wander through the labyrinth of your mind. It also seems to help my depression for a few weeks after I take it. One of those 5oz bottles of delsym sends me to a different fucking dimension for a few hours though. Always enlightening, but too heavy to do very often.
>>
>>39514880
was way too intense, normal doses always felt like they came in ebbs and flows but this was just a continuous peak for 16 hours until it started to calm down
Was pretty fun talking to god though
>>
What's Iife like after stopping drugs?

I'm tired of being tired. I want to feel healthy. I don't want to drink to sleep, or smoke to allieve stress. Definitely don't want meth to go deeper.

I use drugs to cope with life. Still working on making it better. I would like some success stories to motivate me.
>>
>>39518277

I really wish I could get some MDMA or Ket but the only thing around my area is heroin and weed.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.