[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad isn't a faggot or a trap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 20170828_134821.jpg (797KB, 1440x1448px) Image search: [Google]
20170828_134821.jpg
797KB, 1440x1448px
Chad is, and always will be, the absolute personification of the cis straight white alpha male. He will never be gay. He will never be a tranny. Stop trying to co-opt him into your degeneracy.

By his very nature, everything he does is straight, white and alpha. Most, if not all Chad's would be disgusted at ever being portrayed as gay. Chad exists only to fuck Stacey.

If Chad was a faggot, he wouldn't be a Chad because faggots are not alpha. Faggots do not exist on the Alpha-Beta-Omega spectrum, that is a straight domain.

Faggots are below Omega males, and trannies are below faggots. They are so far removed from Chad, their recent attempts to claim him are offensive.

Chad would beat your dirty AIDS ridden loose ass for ever implying he would be a faggot. You know it, I know it. Stop fucking kidding yourselves faggots.
>>
>>39514735
Why does he have to be white?
>>
>>39514763
because if not he's either Jamal or Tyrone, you fucking newfag.
>>
>>39514763
Because Tyrone is the black version, Chang is the Asian version, Joseph is the Jewish version, and Yusuf is the Arab version
>>
>>39514763
Because otherwise he'd be Tyrone. Or Achmed. Or Pedro. None of the other non white races can be alpha.

Do you think the idea of an Asian or Indian Chad is plausible?
>>
>>39514776
Is it not possible black people can be called Chad?
>>
>>39514793
No.

>>39514776
>>39514788

This. Chad is white. Cis male. Straight.
>>
>>39514793
>merging the Archetype with real life
you are retarded, np.

White Chads are Chad even if they aren't called Chad. Chad is the spiritual, archetypal name. If a negro was called Chad he could be a Tyrone, but not a Chad; provided he has a 9+in cock, 6'4'' and dominant gorilla complexion.
>>
>>39514842
Tyrone can certainly be interchangeable with Chad if he has those proportions. This is an indisputable fact. But, lets say, hypothetically, if Tyrone was gay, would he still be an Alpha? I think not.

If Chad was a prissy cock sucking faggot. He wouldn't be Chad.
>>
>>39514735
>cis straight white alpha male
>>39514842
Bro the use of this language is of the most SJW possible. The fact it's being used on this board fucking disgusts me. I think we are being covertly infiltrated by tumblrets.
>>
>>39514897
I'm not a tumblrette faggot. I'm simply sick of seeing the gays and traps try to co-opt the Chad meme into their lexicon of degeneracy. If you don't think Chad is a cis straight white alpha, how would you define him?
>>
>>39514924
>how would you define him
Any male who is successful in the ways in which society expects him to be.
>>
>>39514897
Sorry. I didn't know my language was so problematic. I never wished to reinforce toxic speech in our space.
>>
>>39514888
if a black is gay he can't be Tyrone, if that's what you were asking.
>>
>>39514940
And if a white is gay, can he be Chad?
>>
>>39514793
one of closest friends is a black guy named Chad.
>>
>>39514965
Blasphemy I say!
>>
>>39514937
Would you, with that diluted definition, consider a faggot to be "sucessful"?

>>39514939
Kill yourself cunt. I hope you die you autistic sperglord. REEEEEEEE
>>
>>39514988
>consider a faggot to be "successful"?
Depends upon the society. If in Russia, no. If British, I would so say so, yes.
>>
>>39515003
I guess it's a good thing in the current year nobody equates the idea of Britishness with success, Achmed.
>>
>>39514924
Chad is a white male alpha. He doesn't necessarily have to be straight. There are plenty of gay Chads and Tyrone's >>39514888.
>>39514965
You're missing the point. It's not about him being named Chad. Chad is just an idea of a certain person, confident, a normalfag, has no issue getting partners, handsome and healthy. Its like asking what the virgins name is. He's anon. He's a nobody. Who cares about his name?
>>
>>39515025
*tips fedora whilst simultaneously winking*
>>
>>39515032
I think faggots can be masculine, sure. But the fact they suck dick and take an asshole full of cock is the antipathy of being Alpha. Imagine the archetypal Chad going and scoring the touch down and winning the grand final, then submitting to coaches dick in the showers. Hardly Alpha male behaviour.
>>
>>39515032
Futhermore imagine Chad. 6'4 with a cock like a tree trunk, after fucking a hundred Stacey's deciding he wanted to wear girls clothes and chop off his huge alpha cock to get fucked in his boipucci by betas. Chad wouldn't do that.
>>
>>39515081
You see to be forgetting that someone fucks faggots, not all of them are being fucked and sucking the dick. Think about who that person is. Think about that faggots on /r9k/ that have huge harems of traps. Think about that leather "fuck you" meme. Think about it anon. Coming together, now?
>>
>>39515120
Wait until becoming a tranny is met with celebration. Progress my friend.

Don't you miss the great outdoors?
>>
>>39515129
No not really. Chad fucks Stacey. Chad doesn't fuck Jeffery the skele twinklet with no friends. Chad probably kicked Jefferies ass a few times and yells names at him from Chads awesome ride Chads rich dad bought him as he speeds away from school with a car full of Staceys.
>>
>>39515184
Chad just fucks whatever. That's what makes him Chad. Your definition of Chad is too strict. He's not just "high school jock".
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.