[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women and the truth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 32432432.png (605KB, 896x693px) Image search: [Google]
32432432.png
605KB, 896x693px
Do you think it's common for women to lie about sexual assault? Why or why not?
>>
Yes. Trap here and no guy just forces himself on me. These women either never said anything and went with it and then regret the pitiful sex that ensued since they were expecting some master of the arts to bang their brains out when in reality it was a 15 second pump and dump or they just want sympathy points since it's very popular now to be this way. Regardless stay the fuck away from women, their well known quality to them is they're petty liars and love attention
>>
>yes
>to get money, attention, or both
>>
>>39514476
Maybe it's because you're a trap and not a woman
>>
>>39514399
Whores like this is one of the reasons I want to stay a virgin.
>>
File: IMG_1614.png (797KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1614.png
797KB, 666x666px
>>39514476
>Trap here and no guy just forces himself on me.
You're a guy in a dress and thigh high socks, of course no guy forces himself on you. Please stop pretending you know what it's like to be a woman.
>>
>>39514399
I once had a girl said I TRIED to rape her. I was just like wut? Good things it was all close friends at the party cause they knew it was bullshit. She moved away for the summer and when she came back we started dating. Women are crazy!

What happened is we were making out and doing all kinds of stuff and then she started crying and Im like wut. Basically her ex who has mind control on her was at the party so now Im a rapist = women.
>>
>>39514699
Women may be crazy but you sure are stupid
>>
>>39514699
You're a moron for getting back with a girl who falsely accused you of rape
>>
>>39514399

Most women will falsely accuse you of rape because it's easy to do, if you're unlucky will basically ruin your life and even if they're caught the most they'll probably get is a slap on the wrist
>>
File: IMG_20170629_230429.jpg (38KB, 680x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170629_230429.jpg
38KB, 680x437px
>>39514505
>>39514530
It's like this website forgot what traps are thanks to all the failed beta males that are into crosscrossing and being sissies. I'm passable and talk to straight guys only, stop pretending you know what it's like to be a real trap
>>
File: 7487847878.png (911KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
7487847878.png
911KB, 850x850px
>>39515309
>t. Fugly hon
>>
>>3951481
>WE STARTED TO DATE

now im a dumbass, but im not THAT big a dumbass
>>
>>39514399
out of the hundreds of girls ive met, only one has ever done this to me

So statistically, its uncommon
>>
>>39515340
You'll never pass you salty transbian, go join the others like yourself such as Chris Chan and be neckbeards somewhere else
>>
File: jeopardylol.png (168KB, 493x341px) Image search: [Google]
jeopardylol.png
168KB, 493x341px
>>39515396
What? Wrong quote?
>>
File: shaft.png (138KB, 529x297px) Image search: [Google]
shaft.png
138KB, 529x297px
>>39514399
>implying people wouldn't falsely accuse people of anything to get attention/compensation
The benefit to falsely accusing rape is everybody is immediately inclined to believe you because rape is treated as the worst crime for some retarded reason. If this were true of any other crime you'd see a lot of people claiming that shit too.
>>
>>39515309
>I'm passable and talk to straight guys only, stop pretending you know what it's like to be a real trap
Bro, everyone can tell you're just a faggot in a dress. Of course no str8 guy is going to force themselves on you
Fucking trannies are delusional as hell
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.