[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does r9k feel about this? Cuck shit or a redpill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: aXvP3pV_700b_v1.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
aXvP3pV_700b_v1.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
How does r9k feel about this? Cuck shit or a redpill?
>>
>>39513979
It's the truth.
No one really cares about others, they just want to keep and own others.
Emotional maintenance is a burden.
>>
>>39513979
>implying there is a single soul on /r9k/ who has a "her"
>>
>>39513979
Love urself famalam not some skank ass bitch.
>>
>>39513979
Maybe, but it applies to yourself as well. If "what's best for her" involves cucking you then do what's best for you and find someone else.
>>
>>39513979
Cuck shit in order to guilt trip you. whats best for her is absolutely subjective and is a clever way to manipulate you with language. There is no her or you on a relationship based on love. you should always discuss things in whats best for us
>>
>>39514043
If she doesn't want to be with him anymore, continuing the relationship would obviously be poisonous for the "us" in that situation.

There's no point in trying to control the way people feel. Just let it be and move on.
>>
>>39513979
It's better to always priorize yourself. Your happiness should be always above other mattters.
>>
>>39513979
Makes sense.
But if you're a rejected man you should be allowed to say
>ok goodbye forever no hard feelings
and then wander off to meet other people and unfuck yourself
Cunts who think they get to retain you as some sort of backup are the lowest form of life on two legs
I have no words for the vitriol that boils in my vessels when I imagine a bitch picking me up then discarding me for the next best thing when the novelty goes
Like I'm a fucking toothbrush

You need to internalise being a cucked idiot to not feel this way
>>
>>39514233
That's irrelevant, did you miss the in a "relationship based on love" part you dumb reddit spacing retard?
>>
>>39514233
Most of the grandmothers and women before sexual liberation managed to maintain a monogamous relationship with their husband for all their lifes because they didn't confound infituation with love, you learn to love someone and is a commitment that doesn't change based on how are you feeling today or how this new person that you happen to meet make you feel. if you keep confounding love and infatuation you are just gonna keep jumping between dicks every time the novelty wears off.
>>
>>39513979
Cuck shit of the worst variety. Cucks shouldn't self delude into thinking being a cuck is some noble sacrifice. Accept that you're a pathetic loser and try to get off on it
>>
File: 1456827265686.jpg (32KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1456827265686.jpg
32KB, 396x385px
>>39513979
Irrelevant cuckshit since all women are just massive selfish manipulative cunts who literally are biologically incapable of ever loving you or even giving a single fuck about you unless you're the 1% of the population with Chad genetics in which case she'll happily share him with hundreds of other women for one-off hook ups until she realizes she's too old and ugly to fuck Chad anymore so she finally settles with a beta who worked his ass off his entire life to make a decent paycheck just so some dumb woman can steal most of your money and divorce you down the road when Tyrone comes along and tells her that she's still beautiful and this reminds her of Chad so she spends the next two years fucking Tyrone and is now a single mother with kids from two different dads (Chad and Tyrone, but not you) but still gets the majority of your money to pay for the kids, though of course she actually spends most of that money on herself and her dumb accessories to give her more of that precious "status" despite the fact she's completely sexually undesirable at this point.
>>
>>39513979
The wisest among us might figure out that they do know better than others, but judgement is God's gift.
>>
>>39514765
Fuck off biblefaggot.
>>
>>39513979
True love isn't a universal concept. It's something deeply personal and variable among people.

Being a luxury car salesman isn't the one true job, but it may be the perfect job for someone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.