[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> one chance in life > born in russia Just why. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 33

File: 1479697686650.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1479697686650.png
42KB, 655x509px
> one chance in life
> born in russia
Just why. I hate my parents so much.
>>
File: 1501666550835.gif (40KB, 826x806px) Image search: [Google]
1501666550835.gif
40KB, 826x806px
Also fuck you westerners with your """""""""problems""""""""".
>>
Me too, buddy, me too. At least we're not from India.
t. Russian
>>
>>39514015
There is no big difference between Russian and Indian citizenship. Actually India is better, warm and no conscription.
>>
>>39514049
P O O
is all I have to say about that.
It's dirty, indians are retarded, hot as fuck.
>>
>>39514117
Russians are retarded, cold as fuck.
>>
Top 10 reasons why Russian sucks?
>>
I'm from poland but it has always been my dream to grow up in America somewhere on kansas and go to school in a top down muscle car and care for my dads horses and hunt for deer and have qt blonde gf and I do cool tricks with lasso. (America in the south is like this, right?

I wanna be a real American Southern Chad but instead im going to kms in Poland.

Maybe ill be reincarnated as a handsome boy in Ohio or Kansas
>>
>>39514220
> cold
> corrupt
> bureaucratic as shit
> higher ed is shit
> almost no jobs with fecent salaries
> africa tier crime level
> 86% of braindead vatniks
> conscription
> no normal countries where you can go without visa
Not a top tho.
>>
>>39513962
I am from Czechia and it is one of the best places to hide from russians and indian faggots.
>>
>>39514226
Childish westerner, leave please.
>>
>>39514281
I wish you brain cancer.
>>
>>39514226
America is like that if you're rich. I am poor and being poor in America fucking sucks. The country is so big that it is impossible to get anywhere without a car. Only big cities have public transportation. The police target and harass the poor and if you get arrested they will bleed what little money you have from you for several years after you get out of jail (if they put you on probation). 70% of the people here are assholes who hate each other, unless you live in the rural south, it's a little better there. People here are generally pretty stupid and don't care about anything unless it gets them high or gets their dick hard.
>>
>>39514226
I'm Australian and my dream is to move to Poland. The over 90% Catholic population and the right wing being dominant sounds very nice.
>>
>>39514360
I watch a lot of american movies and yes while it has downsides it just seems like such a fun different place to be.

Beautiful girls (i cant talk to them but i can stare) and interesting people. The blacks in America seem better too. The blacks in europe are gross, smelly and weird but in America they seem so witty and always telling jokes and singing in church

School there also looks so cool. Muscle cars and cheerleaders and restaurants with girls serving burger shakes while wearing roller shoes

I wish i was american so bad
>>
Yeah, even the normies has some type of mental illness in eastern europe. There is no escape.
>>
File: top-10-poorest-in-eu.png (128KB, 745x852px) Image search: [Google]
top-10-poorest-in-eu.png
128KB, 745x852px
>one chance in life
>born in Northern England
Never had a chance
>>
>>39514415
are you retarded? american girls are generally ugly as fuck

the blacks in europe are weird because they recently immigrated here, of course they are different

america sucks if you are poor
>>
>one chance in life
>born in fucking Kazakhstan
You cykablyads don't know how good you have it.
>>
>>39514402
Silly 1st world person. You'd run back to australia once you'd have to live for 400 bucks per month and live among uneducated and violent people.
>>
>>39514415
>The blacks in America seem better too
American blacks are a step above violent Somali niggers. Then again Europe is being flooded with those kinds of niggers so I can see where you're coming from. That's really fucking sad if Europe is so fucked that Tyrone and his 8 fatherless kids with different moms is a step above what you have to deal with.
>>
File: 1489728114005.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1489728114005.png
50KB, 255x204px
>one chance in life
>born in Australian as 6'1 blonde haired blue eyed anglo male
>>
>>39514471
Is Wales really that bad?
>>
>>39514471
That pic represents what all immigrants to the UK fail to understand. It's what the entire world fails to understand. The UK is not rich just because the queen lives here. Most of the UK is a fucking cesspit.
>>
File: 1503503055083.jpg (87KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503503055083.jpg
87KB, 768x1024px
>one (1) chance in life
>born in Eastern Europe
I had much bigger chance to be born in 1st world country than this post-commie shithole.
>>
>>39514553
>ends up on r9k
how could you fuck this up so bad
>>
File: To_another_helping_of_pie.jpg (24KB, 576x786px) Image search: [Google]
To_another_helping_of_pie.jpg
24KB, 576x786px
>>39514415
america isnt like the movies, man. ohio is a good place to live but isnt characturized like you think. sure i went fishing with my dad and hia friends as a kid and live near farms and everything, but it isnt really like that. most rural areas are REALLY far from anything, like good farming land could be hours from civilization. i only live on the cusp of farms and i need to drive like 30 minutes to go to most shops. and no one drives muscle cars anymore either. also the women here are more fat on average. i live in the hotbed of heroin use and ive been addicted. its not super romantic. maybe just a better atandard of living
>>
>>39514576
because it's fucking Chad island where 3/10s won't accept anything less than a 9/10 Bruce
>>
>>39514567
i rather be poor in uk than being poor in eastern europe

you goys are really cool and have nice raves
>>
>>39514589
keeping feeding yourself with lies
>>
>>39514601
>nice raves
I wouldn't know about that sort of thing, anon. I'm just a friendless robot lad.
>>
>>39514601
>have nice raves
That was 20 years ago.
>>
>>39514601
I would rather live in Eastern Europe, at least everything is cheap and you can make a comfortable living by earning a little money online, as long as you can speak English. If you are a robot here who isn't normal enough to get a good job that covers your ridiculously high living expenses then you are fucked, it's a lifetime of poverty on benefits and leeching off family for you.
>>
>>39514526
You Turkics need Tengri instead of Islam. Your Kyrgyz brothers are doing it somewhat already.
>>
>>39514657
But generally, you like the UK, right? What are the best and worst things living there?

>>39514672
I believe that you still have some, I read and hear about it all the time

>>39514705
It's not cheap here, maybe it is for tourists, but not for us who actually lives here. Some eastern countries have similar prices on food as you have in north.

>earning a little money and you will live a comfy life here
How much money are we actually talking about? If you can afford food and paying rent, then yes, economically you will have it good. Everything else is shit.
>>
>>39514277
At least your women are hot and traditional, yes comrade?
>>
>>39514854
Communism turned them all into ruthless gold diggers.
>>
>>39514935
Ivan, please don't destroy my idealized views of Russian women being god tier.
>>
>>39514854
>hot
5 percent of them. The rest are buttfuck ugly.
>>
>>39514968
What the fuck? Women here are really beautiful. They are slim and have long hair. Most of them doesn't even wear make up or dye their hair. After starting watching anime, I realized they really look like 2D girls.
>>
>>39514360
>>America is like that if you're rich. I am poor and being poor in America fucking sucks
How can you be poor in America? You can literally make a Youtube channel where you shoot different kinds of guns in your backyard and get a decent salary from that alone...

And every business is extremely easy to start, and you have 350 million people all speaking the same language and within the same general area that you can deliver stuff to without additional shipping costs etc.
>>
>>39514848
>Everything else is shit.
Wouldn't make a difference to me, I haven't left my house in months. If your rent and food is cheap enough that you can live comfortably earning money by yourself online, reliant entirely on yourself and not on some shitty employer who hates non-normies, or some government who will cut off your welfare on a whim, then you are pretty much living the dream. There is no such opportunity here, first world living is a fucking meme. Normalfags sure have it great, everyone else can get fucked as far as they're concerned.
>>
>>39514854
>comrade
fuck off college fag, go lstudy women studies or something
>>
>>39514705
>make a comfortable living by earning a little money online, as long as you can speak English.
Tried that
Doesn't work that way buddy
>>
>>39514705
>>I would rather live in Eastern Europe, at least everything is cheap
What do you imagine is cheap except whores?
>you can make a comfortable living by earning a little money online
By doing what, camwhoring and not paying taxes?
>>
>>39514471
> Poor
> nothern europe
Lol, """""poor""""", aka extremely rich comparing to russians.
>>
>>39515040
But I'm a 27 rich guy living in a 4R4R house all to myself and my doggos.
>>
>>39514954
I repeat it again, russian women try their best to look femine and conservatove to westerners, while being typical sluts.
>>
>>39515042
yes it does, I can make 20 dollars a day without putting in any effort, can't do shit with that here. If I was born in Eastern Europe I could have moved out of my parent's house by now

>>39515055
Opportunity is everywhere when you live on third world expenses.

>>39515056
Yeah my country is rich, fuck all good it does for me.
>>
>>39514574
Stop this "eastern europe is bad" meme, only 3 countries have it really bad, Russia, Ukraime and Belarus, rest are utopias comparing to them.
>>
>>39515112
>russian women try their best to look femine and conservatove to westerners
Because they're gold diggers with only thing in mind on how to acquire rich husband/green card.
>>
>>39515147
>rest are utopias comparing to them
t. person who clearly never seen eastern europe in person or lived here.
>>
>>39515145
There is 0 opportunities if you live on third world earnings.
>>
>>39515145
>Opportunity is everywhere when you live on third world expenses.
Where is it, moron?
>>
>>39515170
You can move anywhere you want with your eu citizenshp, enter a decent uni for free all over eu.
>>
>>39515153
Cant blame them tho, I would personaly do anything for a greencard.
>>
>>39515196
No you fucking can't, do you think living is free there too? Move from somewhere where you get 400e/month to somewhere where life costs 2000e/month?

Do you think those "free" universities don't have strict admission tests and other bullshit hoops you must jump through, including age restrictions?
>>
At least youre not from Belarus
>>
>>39515037
>first world living is a meme
It's not, you have so much possibilities. You have it bad there cause you are autistic, it's 1000x worse having it here. Even the normies are suffering. Now, I am not trying to have a pissing contest with you. I do believe you have it bad, but being born in the first world is one of the best things that could happen to anyone and you should really appreciate that.

If you can afford rent and foos here and doesn't have any fucking need for human interaction in the outside world, then why don't you move here?
>>
>>39515147
wow you really are stupid and clearly have never been here
>>
>>39515213
2000/month is London tier, and you will be making at least twice more there.
>>
>>39515268
How will you be making anything if you're going to university? What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>39515034
>You can literally make a Youtube channel where you shoot different kinds of guns in your backyard and get a decent salary from that alone...
Most Youtubers aren't rich, you just here about the few successful ones that play games and are either really hot or have a great voice. Some random person shooting guns in their backyard for hours isn't going to make you famous and rich overnight.

> And every business is extremely easy to start
Yeah, it's easy to start a business, the real issue is maintaining it and making a profit from the venture. A good amount of businesses fail, especially if you're starting from scratch(aka, if your family isn't rich and give you money to start)

>How can you be poor in America?
Fucking easy.
>>
>>39515245
You clearly have never been a russian citizen.
>>
>>39515315
He means really poor, not anerican """poor"""".
>>
>>39513962
russian girls are top tier cuties though... Not like our american 'women' who are over half fat and 40% obese.
>>
>>39515315
>Most Youtubers aren't rich
No one is talking about being rich you fucking idiot, I'm talking about having ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE.

Which you pretty much get for free over there anyway so of course you don't understand someone from a country where you don't get any free shit at all.

>A good amount of businesses fail,
Look up the actual statistics *without* all the shell companies made to weather the fake bankruptcy of some other company and other bullshit that's not meant to "succeed" in the first place and stop regurgitating a retarded myth.

>>39515347
Exactly.
>>
>>39515318
you clearly are stupid as fuck
>>
File: 1494792448504.jpg (32KB, 479x377px) Image search: [Google]
1494792448504.jpg
32KB, 479x377px
>>39513962
I know that feel so well. Memecoins was my only chance to have a decent life in this shithole of a country. I've made in a month what my mom makes in 3 years. But now the crypto dream is shattering apart. I don't want to be a wagecuck for $200 a month for the rest of my shitty life. If crypto thing doesn't work out I'll probably kill myself or some politician from putin's gang
>>
File: ftop.ru_150610.jpg (1MB, 4000x2607px) Image search: [Google]
ftop.ru_150610.jpg
1MB, 4000x2607px
if you are Russian you have girls that look like this
granted you have a billion other problems but you have girls that looks LIKE THIS...
>inb4 she's Czech, Ukranian etc.

eastern euro girls that look like this are goddesses in my eyes
>>
>>39515436
You have to be chad to get them.
>>
File: x-art_caprice_hot_bath-96-lrg.jpg (1000KB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
x-art_caprice_hot_bath-96-lrg.jpg
1000KB, 4000x2667px
>>39515451
or just have like 500 euro or whatever and they will piss on themselves. have you seen their videos?
>>
>>39513962
at least you are not spic. im fucked for life
>>
>>39515172
Your third world earnings are a lot closer to global earnings than first world earnings, hence new opportunities arise that would not be feasible for people living in the first world having to spend $10k+ just to keep themselves alive. If you can survive on two dollars an hour then there are millions of opportunities available to you that first worlders cannot even consider.

>>39515188
Open your eyes, first worlders will pay you easy money to do all kinds of shit. There is literally no excuse for being poor and unemployed when you live in your third world shithole with cheap living expenses.

>>39515230
Yes of course normies have it good, they get paid tens of thousands a year to sit in air conditioned offices and occupy their time with easy busywork. That just means it's even harder for people like me. Possiblities? If you have to earn a bare minimum of tens of thousands a year just to survive, what possibilities do you really have? I will never open a business for example and be able to make that much. Some $5k/yr profit making opportunity would not ever be worth a first worlders time, while in EE that would be a poor but perfectly livable income. Education, service-sector employment, every opportunity and possibility that people claim the first world has really just serves to help normies and does nothing for people like me. Robots born here are fucked, it's welfare or nothing.
>If you can afford rent and foos here and doesn't have any fucking need for human interaction in the outside world, then why don't you move here?
No family, don't speak the language, my existence there would probably not even be tolerated. It's not nearly as easy to survive in such a country when you immigrate there with nothing than if you had been born there.
>>
>>39513962
Lahko bi bilo slabse. Bil bi lahko crned v Ameriki.
>>
>>39515230
I agree on this. People from 1st world countries can get neetbux who are 5-10 times more than i earn in one month.
>>
>>39515507
>Open your eyes, first worlders will pay you easy money to do all kinds of shit. There is literally no excuse for being poor and unemployed when you live in your third world shithole with cheap living expenses.
What cheap living expenses? What do you think is cheap here, I already asked you. And what "kinds of shit" will they pay me to do? I already asked that too. So let's fucking hear it already.
>>
>>39515478
So you can easily get one with your first world salary. Russian will have to save this amount several months.
>>
>>39515507
>Robots born here are fucked, it's welfare or nothing.
Must be terrible to have more free money at your disposal than people literally pay for the privilege to be able to earn by back breaking work.
>>
>One chance in life
>Got to spend time with kitties

Count your blessings!
>>
>>39515591
>One chance in life
>Born human

For better or worse right?
>>
For Russians, please remember to contribute as best as you can to r9k which has been one of the centers of the "male consciousness movement", when roasties in your country and sleeping with their Chad bosses, just remember that wizards and robots are hard at work, putting in the hours to expose the institutions of gynocentism which oppress you and force you to get jobs in the cold or in factories, or which allow you to be conscripted, or thrown into shitty russian male-only prisons.

Also please post photos from your window to show us where you're from in Russia. Chelyabinskians or anyone from Norilsk please report in.
>>
File: 1435360422373.jpg (203KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1435360422373.jpg
203KB, 2048x1365px
>>39515555
nice digits.
yeah that's what I understand but maybe not caprice/anjelica tier but still super hot girls with great white genetics and christian morals

but i'm a poor student with no job or money and I have traveled to europe but I wouldn't got east because of terrorists and stuff
>>
>>39515229
Same shithole.
t. your westerner neighbor
>>
Any robots from Borisoglebsk here?
>>
>>39515663
>christian morals
You clearly never been in Russia.
>>
My parents moved from Russia to Germany, but I am really longing for Russia, but probably would not like to live there. I am occasionally visiting my relatives in St. Peterburg and Moskva and always enjoy it. (((they kinda rich tho)))
>>
>>39515552
>average nominal wage in Russia is $450 a month
there, that is cheap living. You can earn this pittance playing fucking online poker. This will not even pay your rent in the shittiest of towns in England
>And what "kinds of shit" will they pay me to do? I already asked that too. So let's fucking hear it already.
Like I am going to tell some slavshit my discovered opportunities of making money. Go find things for yourself, when you are living on fucking $450 a month there is no end of shit you can do that becomes economically feasible.

>>39515567
>cannot afford to move out of your parent's house
>leech off them until either you or they die
Yeah it's so great, who cares about that stuff when you can buy cheap computer components
>>
>>39515147
It's shit here too mate, i'm sorry.
>>
>>39513962
At least it wasn't Eastern Europe.
>>
>>39515507
You are so fucking delusional, literally your own fault that your life sucks
>>
>>39515715
>there, that is cheap living
No, that's a low fucking salary, not cheap living, imbecile.
>>
>>39515715
>cheap living.
My ass it's cheap living - western european prices while getting african wage.
>>
>>39514415
>girls serving burgers , on rollerskates , this shit does not happen anymore probably hasn't happened since the 70s , I see you are watching those old high school kicked movies. You want to see how the poor live in the USA, watch shameless U.S.
>>
File: 1435450483286.jpg (171KB, 2034x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1435450483286.jpg
171KB, 2034x1351px
>>39515688
I am sure somewhere there is a fair maiden with christian values who is smart enough to see through jewish/bolshevik tricks
>>
>one chance in life
>born in yakutia
>a literal shit hole
at least the girls are pleasant to look at
>>
>>39515715
I lived in both russia and uk. While spendings in russia are 40-50% lower, salaries are 3-4 times lower.
>>
File: 20 - IYQ1UjD.jpg (32KB, 341x310px) Image search: [Google]
20 - IYQ1UjD.jpg
32KB, 341x310px
>Russian
>Comic book fan
>Dream of opening the first Russian comic book company
>Think "Nah, it'll never happen, Russians are not into that sorta shit"
>Flash forward a couple of years
>Turns out there is a Russian publishing house, that makes original comic books.
>Get really really hopeful.
>"I mean, the stuff they are publishing is absolute shit, but the fact that they managed to survive for so long (6 years), means that people are interested, my dream can come true!"
>Do some research.
>Turns out, the CEO's daddy is an oligarch, and is one of the richest men in Russia.
>Literally the only reason they still exist, is because of daddy's money.
>mfw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194
It's just not fucking fair man. The only hope i have left is that i am able to save up enough money to move somewhere. The company's name is Bubble Comics, by the way. They are going to have a movie next year. Funded by daddy's money. Fuck Russia, and fuck all these bitches, who got rich in the 90's and now rule this country.
>>
>>39515715
> twf my rent is 350/month including bills
>>
>>39515663
>christian morals
Where does this retarded meme come from? Eastern Euro women are nagging whores the lot of them. They fucking dream of getting snagged by some rich westerner chad. Unless she's got some kids already, I am pretty certain any wealthy American could just walk up to most EE women and take them away.
>>
>>39515861
Women can't see through jewish tricks. They're just not capable of it.

Who is that hairy beastwoman, anyway?
>>
File: 2fs.png (1MB, 1080x746px) Image search: [Google]
2fs.png
1MB, 1080x746px
>one chance in life
>born in Chicago
But live in California

it could have been worse I guess..
>>
>>39515970
>pretty certain any wealthy American could just walk up to most EE women and take them away.
kind of hot, desu
>>39515985
i think she went by milena D
>>
>>39515778
Yeah it's my fault I was born autistic, retard. Delusional about what? My life would be easier if I was born in Eastern Europe, this is undeniable. Meanwhile you are a slavshit living in a cheap country with unprecedented easy opportunity at your fingertips and you are here to whine about how bad you have it.

>>39515779
>>39515804
>>39515928
>>39515969
>It depends very much from what life are you living and where. In big cities, single man renting a part of a flat, going out to bars and cafes can feel comfortable spending minimum 50K rubles per month, or $750 at the current exchange rate.
>In a small town, if you live in your own flat and cook at home, you can manage it for 15K rubles per month, or $225.
>https://www.quora.com/Russia-How-much-money-per-month-is-needed-to-live-in-Russia
Wow, it's even fucking cheaper than I thought. I'm an unambitious lifelong unemployed autist who will always remain on welfare and even I can earn double this money online without even trying. Fucking third worlders have no idea how easy they have it
>>
>>39515954
>got rich in the 90s and rule the country
I think this is universal in all slavic countries.
t. slav
>>
>>39515954
And also, fuck their spoiled-ass kids. Thinking the world is their fucking playground.
>>
>>39516036
You can live for that amount of money in America too, and you get more than that for free, what's the problem?
>>
>>39515954
>Fuck Russia, and fuck all these bitches, who got rich in the 90's and now rule this country.
They privatized assets when USSR collapsed. 95 % of oligarchs are either thieves or former criminals.
>>
>>39516036
> He doesnt know that he as to work for this 250 usd fulltime.
>>
>>39516036
>my life would be easier if i was born in eastern europe
HahahhahahahahHHahahhahaHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAAH
>delusional about what?
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
>>
>>39516084
For $225? I don't see how, and I don't live in the US anyway

>>39516088
Which is why you work online
>>
>>39516085
Yeah, that's the Russian reality, isn't it?. Behind everything, there is a thief-in-law.
>>
>>39516115
> he felt for online work meme
>>
>you get the be FUCKING BASED SLAV
Fuck you op your life must be perfect
>>
>>39516130
>Yeah, that's the Russian reality, isn't it?. Behind everything, there is a thief-in-law.
It's the same for every post-commie country. Not a single businessman here made money in regular way.
>>
>>39516113
Mate I've given you reasons for why what I've said is true, are you going to respond to them or just repeat this dumb meme you've been told by your retard countrymen? First world life fucking sucks if are not a normalfag.

>>39516134
Read the thread my man. There is plenty of opportunity when your living costs are cheap, even I found a way to earn 20 dollars a day. If I was living in slavland, I would have moved out of my house by now. Instead I'm going to be living with my parents forever because this shitty country is too expensive to ever be able to support yourself without a real job.
>>
File: 1504544182984.jpg (343KB, 828x610px) Image search: [Google]
1504544182984.jpg
343KB, 828x610px
Ya proato ostavlu eto tut.
>>
>>39516145
>BASED SLAV
So a tracksuit wearing dumbass? I really want slav meme to die.
>>
>>39516167
How do you get this 20?
>>
File: 593509.jpg (67KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
593509.jpg
67KB, 500x476px
>>39516145
>Fuck you op your life must be perfect
We have a good saying here, "(Someone is) so hungry for thrills that is about to sit with naked ass on hedgehog"
Applies well to you, faggot, literally. Dont waste your time on things that are beyond fixing.
>>
>>39516167
>even I found a way to earn 20 dollars a day.
How?
>If I was living in slavland, I would have moved out of my house by now.
How would you do that? You realize that people who "live" on those "low costs" live with their parents and grandparents and brothers and their wives and so on in the same house forever, right?
>>
>>39516207
Look on /biz/, there are threads all the time about online income
>>
File: 1504232707002.jpg (21KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
1504232707002.jpg
21KB, 481x406px
Westerniggers assume that Slavs are some based cheeky breeki boris xD memesters that you can have a beer with anyday.
In reality if you come too close to a gang then they'll probably start threatening to beath the shit out of you, or start taking the piss out of you. Friendly gopnik meme doesn't exist, maybe 1 in every million.
>>
Any somewhat technologically knowledgeable slavs on here living in near poverty willing to prove to me that they're living in near poverty so I can try to help collaborate with them on a legal online money making system?
>>
>>39516248
so everyone is either a lone wolf or in a gang? that sounds comfy if you are one in the gang
>>
>>39516278
>>>/biz/
And dont come back please.
>>
>>39516248
One of my best friends is from st. Petersburg. Does that count as russia?
>>
>>39516298

Isn't it technically on topic for the board? I'm basically talking about convening the first "beta\neet mutual-assistance society"?
>>
>>39516239
If $750 is what St. Petersburg life costs then I'm sure $600/mo will get you a place of your own elsewhere
>>
File: 1494486576440.jpg (75KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
1494486576440.jpg
75KB, 550x448px
>>39516316
Betas are betas because people view us as trash, and yeah, we're simply "out of flow". We arent able to survive in the realities of the socium, why bothering with extending our miserable existence?
>>
File: 1504544911887.jpg (367KB, 928x590px) Image search: [Google]
1504544911887.jpg
367KB, 928x590px
You just have to work hard, like this guy.
>>
File: factory.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
factory.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>39516293
>so everyone is either a lone wolf or in a gang?
Eeh, I guess you can say that. Most people will either walk around alone or with a gang of friends/girlfriend. I'm the former mainly, cause all of my friends moved to different places, while I'm getting ready for uni. Not gonna lie hanging out with your mates and walking around abandoned buildings/old structures is very comfy, pic related, took a picture when me and a mate were walking to cement factory.

>>39516313
Does Seattle count as America?
>>
>>39516363
>just be born into oligarch family
>>
>>39516371
see that's what I am talking about dude those are some great memories I bet. I remember being a kid and going on little adventures with some of my friends but they weren't gnarly old bunkers or factories or soviet-era thing they were just dirty storm drains. we were dirty kids
>>
File: Thing.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Thing.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>39516423
I see what you mean. But meeting friends that don't just want to get smashed and act like loud dicks all the time is rare, where I live in, at least. I'd say I'm very lucky to have met friends like these that enjoy walking around at night without getting piss drunk.
>>
>>39516404
Memearrow is not required here. It is just like that.
>>
>>39516278
I'm russian, from a poor family, though I've made some decent money off crypto in the last few months. What are you offering, my nigga ?
>>
File: 1504151020545.jpg (82KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1504151020545.jpg
82KB, 645x773px
>>39513962
>one chance at life
>born white in America
>decently attractive, 5'11 (respectable average height)
>still fuck it up
>>
>>39516566

I really don't have much to offer, I was hoping to find someone poor (doesn't matter if slav or not really, but I figured being unemployed in Russia might be worse than where I am) to partner with in trying a few things out and working together. I have a few ideas but don't really want to mention them publicly at this point.

It sounds like you're already doing well, though? How much did you initially invest, how much have you made?
>>
>>39514226
what the fuck?

I'm American and I want to move to Poland because /pol/ told me it isn't full of niggers and liberals. Please tell me this is the average Polish qt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3VSKECLfqI
>>
>>39516753
> Roastie is against islam
Fucking kek
She is just afraid that she will be stoned to death for fucking dozens of chads.
>>
>>39516753
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoKxOtlurEc
>>
File: 1480971287297.png (466KB, 604x565px) Image search: [Google]
1480971287297.png
466KB, 604x565px
>>39516753
>because /pol/ told me
>>
>>39516745
I'm a neet too, never had a job. Invested $300-400 in may. Had almost $15k at the peak, now everything is crashing but I still have about $8-9k in profits if I sell now (which I won't). Funny how 6 months ago I had absolutly no money and having even $1k seemed unreal to me.
>>
>>39517116

Could you email me at [email protected] (mail not gmail) and give me some crypto tips and maybe we can discuss some other possibilities? I should respond within 24 hours but not immediately. No problem if you don't.
>>
>tfw you'll never grow up british
>you'll never eat a full english breakfast, chip butty's, saveloys, bangers and mash, and spotted dick every single day
>you'll never get drunk at a football game and sing the chants and get into a brawl
>you'll never read the beano
>you'll never jack off to page 3 girls
>you'll never steal fags and smoke them on the side of a castle wall
>you'll never take the piss on some chavs
>you'll never have the first editions of the harry potter books
>you'll never not have to buy a watch because big ben will always tell you what time it is
>you'll never play in the play area at the pub
I can't handle all these feels
>>
>one chance in life
>stuck on r9k
>>
>>39515954
Translate Corto Maltese to Russian and sell that
>>
>>39517328
>tfw british and you can't do this anymore anyway
>>
>>39513962
>>39514006
>>39514015

Well, slavshit from Lithuania is here. I can kinda relate to you guys, though my situation is obviously better.
>>
>>39514854
That's a myth. They aren't much better than western women. In fact, their mindset is even worse because these "traditional values" applied only if it's convinient for them (i.e. when there is responsibility that man can take) but completely ignored whenever they see no profit out of it.
Majority of them are even worse gold digging whores.

Pls don't fall for that meme.
>>
File: DGCNvLxWsAMVNkW.jpg (72KB, 970x720px) Image search: [Google]
DGCNvLxWsAMVNkW.jpg
72KB, 970x720px
>>39513962

At least you were born in an Orthodox country and you speak fluently the idioms of your Liturgy. I was born in a Catholic country and I have to attend russian church even if I don't understand anything
>>
File: IMG_20170825_084010.jpg (109KB, 800x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170825_084010.jpg
109KB, 800x655px
>>39514360
Woah this sounds oddly familiar to mexico.
I'm from a "wealthier than middle class but not enough to be rich" family and from what i've seen police harrass the poor, if you lack connections good luck finding a stable/well paying job, public transportation is shit, everyone is fucking stupid, poor people have 2 options, becoming "narcos" or being poor all their lives and getting exploited by the government via taxes, if you're poor you'll be poor all your life and good luck making connections if your skin isn't white enough btw.
>>
File: questioning.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
questioning.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>>39515663
>talking about EE girls with christian morals
>posting EE pornstars
>>
File: 1485111735887.jpg (321KB, 900x1576px) Image search: [Google]
1485111735887.jpg
321KB, 900x1576px
>>39513962
You live in a second world, you are the new generation that needs to build up your country. Go out there, spill out ideas, make your country great. You could be bigger and better than the USA with all your land and resources.

It's time you finally throw away that old "Muh communist time fucked my poo poo hole for the next 20 generation's" mindset.

Look at germany, we even had a worse ideology that destroyed our country, and what did we do out of it? We rise and up until 2015 we were a good country to live in.

Never give up russ bro.
>>
>>39517930
> I was born in a Catholic country and I have to attend russian church even if I don't understand anything

Why do you go to a church where you don't understand what the pastor is saying?
>>
>>39518232
It may be true for poland, it can be true for us only when we get rid of putin.
>>
>>39518262

Because it is the One, True, Apostolic Church. The one created by Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ: the Orthodox Church. The Liturgy is for God, anyway, not me. And I want to be ordained a priest and make Liturgies in my native language so that I can convert more people to Orthodoxy
>>
File: 1501172476791.jpg (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501172476791.jpg
31KB, 657x527px
>one chance at life
>born in tropical shithole
>>
>one chance in life
>born in one of the most shitty states in whiteland
>>
>>39515033
>>39514954
But the problem is living in the first place. More than getting girls, you have to deal with the fact that it's hard to get a good life. I mean, if you get the chance to live in either Moscow or St Petersburg, and have enough money, all's set. If not, then you're screwed.
>>
File: IMG_3717.jpg (358KB, 853x1090px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3717.jpg
358KB, 853x1090px
>once chance at life
>born middle class in NYC

best spawn point in america baby

>inb4 southern evangelical retards shit on NYC while praising their backwards shit southern culture and cities.

kek nothing pleases my yankee heart more than seeing southern monuments of shitty traitors get torn down.
>>
>ywn be born in some remote rainforest and live in blissful ignorance of how shit the rest of the world is
>>
File: FB_IMG_1504442592620.jpg (64KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504442592620.jpg
64KB, 720x720px
>one chance in life
>born in the fucking south of Chile
you fucking plebs don't even know the pain
>>
>>39519958
Because you're not an american. You're some kind of immigrant descent probably jew.
>>
>>39514471
>tfw just moved to groningen
feels really, really good man!
>>
>>39517940
Wow,I thought all mexicans were poor.
>>
>>39513962
Don't you have cute girls in Russia
>>
Can any slavfriends shed any light on why their countrymen are consistently such fags in online video games?
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>39514226
reminder that America is majority non-white. imagine if 1/2 of Russian citizens were Caucasus people. life here is absolute shit, even compared to Russia
>>
>ONE chance at life
>born to poorfag single parent
>work hard in school and go to college to earn a worthless degree and drown in debt
>now work minimum wage still living at home with no hope for the future

There was never any way out of this unless you are extremely lucky.
>>
>>39523095
Because you play ASSFAGGOTS
>>
>>39514415
>The blacks in europe are gross, smelly and weird but in America they seem so witty and always telling jokes and singing in church
Those are TV blacks. They are civilized. The majority of them are subhumans and would beat the shit out of you just because you are white. Racial hate is deeply ingrained in America, blacks all hold a deep seated hatred for whites and will try to hurt them at the first opportunity.
>>
File: 1497108833711.jpg (27KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
1497108833711.jpg
27KB, 243x207px
>one chance at life
>born in Germany
>as a native
>>
>One chance in life
>Born as a white American with above average physical attractiveness, and an IQ greater than 130

I MADE IT BRAHS.
>>
File: 1421869830313.jpg (82KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1421869830313.jpg
82KB, 894x894px
>one chance in life
>born into an upper middle class white American family
>aside from one family tragedy the rest of my problems are troubles that only upper middle class people care about
>easily acquire education and employment, tons of money to spend on hobbies
>right now my biggest headache is managing my retirement fund so the government gets as little out of it in taxes as possible
Its proof that luck > everything else. I haven't been totally blessed, but in most cases things just go right for me without having to really try. I'm real glad that karma isn't a thing or I'd be so fucked and due for some comeuppance.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.