[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright anons. As someone who has dealt with (sometimes severe)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: LIQUID CRACK.jpg (48KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
LIQUID CRACK.jpg
48KB, 300x375px
Alright anons.

As someone who has dealt with (sometimes severe) depression AND loneliness for more than a decade. There are ways you can deal with it. It will swallow you up like quicksand if you let it. You've got to struggle against it quick and say "no", or it'll get harder and harder to get out.

Anyway.

>do things really really fast, like you're speedrunning life or something. You're literally so focused on your actions that you don't have time to think of tfwnogf.
>DRINK. FUCKING. COFFEE. A lot of it, an unhealthy amount. Research this shit, it reduces your suicide rate by 50(!)% and chance of depression by 20+%. Drink coffee goddammit, make sure you're wired throughout the whole fucking day and it'll be hard for you to be depressed 'cause you'll have so much energy.
>Escapism. Life sucks enough that we need to escape from it, this is pretty much everyone, even normies (they use sports etc to live vicariously). Keep seeking out new escapism experiences, don't keep stagnating with your old ones.

Mainly the coffee though, it worked wonders for me. Drink a shit ton of it, 4-5 cups a day. Give yourself no time to be depressed. If you also improve yourself during this time, and seek one out, you are going to get a girlfriend. Is it unfair that you have to put more effort in? Yes, but that's the game, it's rigged. Want a girlfriend? Gotta play it anyway.
>>
>>39513315
I can't drink coffee because I have anxiety. What now normie?
>>
File: soundsoink.png (349KB, 470x389px) Image search: [Google]
soundsoink.png
349KB, 470x389px
>>39513716
> anxiety
> cant drink coffee
are you retarded?
>>
>>39513315
>DRINK. FUCKING. COFFEE. A lot of it, an unhealthy amount

Don't do it.
I'm at a point now where I need to drink 3-4 cups before I can even function normally. I I don't drink it then I feel like I am going to break down.

Don't start.
>>
I drink matcha green tea, gives me a bit of an energy boost and a lot healthier than coffee
>>
>>39513805
this but add some caffeine pills on top of it. i would suggest pre-workout. that definitely gets me pretty wired. tastes pretty awful, though.
>>
>>39513315
Coffee doesn't do shit for me, even an xl timmies cup.
>>
every time I get coffee its too hot, so I set it down and forget about it, then its too cold.
every time.
>>
File: 88716.jpg (8KB, 246x205px)
88716.jpg
8KB, 246x205px
>how to defeat depression kids?
>it's simple
>just drink coffee
what if it's more complicated than that?
>SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT, coffee is the only cure
>>
>>39513946
Tea has high amounts of flouride. No amount of flouride is healthy for the hunan body.
>>
Doing things fast isn't just gonna make me less depressed. I don't have anything to do in the first place, everything I do just makes me want to die even more.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.