[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women want only one thing. A cute guy. Everything else is just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 22

File: jeremymeeks.jpg (155KB, 454x540px) Image search: [Google]
jeremymeeks.jpg
155KB, 454x540px
Women want only one thing. A cute guy. Everything else is just a bonus including dick size, money, car, Facebook friends, muscles, etc. No girl wants to wake up next to you if you weren't born with the right face. Sorry but that's just how it is. If a girl isn't attracted to your face it doesn't matter how much you work out or how much money you spend on Tony Robbins self help seminars. No girl wants to wake up next to a face they're not attracted to. Learn physics.

tl;dr if you don't have the right face girls will never like you.
>>
>>39512279
>Learn physics.
most retarded part of this post, kudos

What you don't understand, or are intentionally choosing not to understand, is that the vast majority of men, including men on this board, have attractive enough faces that women can find them attractive. You need to be a special kind of disfigured to actually be incapable of attracting women because of your face.

The problem of people here is not their faces, it's everything else. It's the shit they can control but choose not to. It's the shit they ignore because they'd rather give up and tell themselves that success is impossible anyway because of their face / height / dick size / whatever other lame excuse.

All you want to do is absolve yourself of responsibility.
>>
>>39512356
We have good enough faces that women will settle for us as beta bucks.
I dont want to have to impress roasties with my status when chad can be a fucking convicted felon and get pussy inside and become a male model when he walks out.
>>
>>39512404
>beta bucks
retarded sour grapes meme made up by men with no life experience to try to give up on life and absolve themselves of responsibility
>>
>>39512279
I've literally heard girls in my school say that pic related can rape them whenever they wanted. Women are fucking confusing
>>
>>39512404
>chad can be a fucking convicted felon and get pussy inside and become a male model when he walks out
Not all women are the same. This is yet another dumb piece of bullshit you guys tell yourself to try to convince yourself that it's not worth it to try. Believe it or not, most women would not go for a convicted killer.
>>
>>39512417
Its not a meme, go out on dates and tell the women you meet what you do for a living. Assuming you arent already good looking.

Watch the different reactions you get based on the prestige and pay of your job.
>>
>>39512356
>just lift iron 5 days a week bro
>just work on your social skills and socialize everyday bro
>just enslave yourself 8 hours a day bro
Fuck this normie advice bullshit, I'd rather keep being a prostie user.
>>
>>39512463
What a surprise, women want someone who is a capable adult and can support a family.
>>
File: 1500245950078.gif (953KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500245950078.gif
953KB, 320x240px
>>39512279
Lies, I want money and muscle
>>
>>39512467
>just x bro meme
fuck off retard
>>
>>39512449
Doesnt matter if its not most. Theres enough that chad thugs are fucking their prison guards on the regular while us robots can barely get a girl to talk to us online.
>>
>>39512279
No, that's what men want: men value physical appearance of all else. Women want social status, and looks are only a part of that calculus. Not saying that makes them any less shallow, mind you.
>>
>>39512417
>>39512463
it's not a meme, it's real. The good looking chads get fresh 18 yo pussy while beta virgins have to wait until his thirties to slam a roasted pussy. Fuck it, better pay a fucking prostitute and have nice sex. I'm not gonna bet the provider of some roastie slut.
>>
>>39512486
>chad thugs are fucking their prison guards on the regular
Doesn't matter and doesn't affect you

>us robots can barely get a girl to talk to us online
Because you don't try to talk to women and because you're a failure who has let himself become a failure and has not worked on making himself a worthwhile human being.
>>
>>39512498
>fresh
>roasted
Learn biology, dumbass.
>>
>>39512468
They will only put you up to those standards if you arent attractive enough.
If you look like chad, they'll cheat on their provider fiance to fuck you.
>>
>>39512509
>They will only put you up to those standards if you arent attractive enough
No shit, whether someone wants to be with you depends on multiple factors, and if one factor is exceptional, it can make up for deficiencies in other aspects.

>If you look like chad, they'll cheat on their provider fiance to fuck you.
No, they won't. Most women (and men) do not cheat on their fiances.
>>
I'm in love with a guy and the only part I've seen of his face are his eyes. I have a feeling he's going to be cute, though. Find a girl who is really starved for affection and be kind to her and she'll go crazy for you.
>>
>>39512506
maybe the fact I'm not english speaker explains it biatch.
saludos y buen forro.
>>
>>39512279
Attitude > social power > money & possessions > size (physical presence) > body > face > deepness of voice > interests > penis
>>
File: 0_aWz0dYzuUR7PO3dP[1].png (12KB, 381x313px) Image search: [Google]
0_aWz0dYzuUR7PO3dP[1].png
12KB, 381x313px
>>39512356
>the vast majority of men, including men on this board, have attractive enough faces that women can find them attractive.
Oops!
>>
>>39512501
>this evidence proving its all about a certain type of male attractiveness doesnt matter

Nice argument. Worthwhile human being is not a thing. Women dont lust after nobel prize winners or other men who've made breakthroughs pushing humanity forward. If they look ugly, they'd rather fuck some meathead who lives off waiting tables.
>>
>>39512548
Retarded non-sequitur that only applies to online dating, does not take into account factors outside of the man's face, and does not take into account that different women find different things attractive. Any other magic images you want to post and pretend like you have the answer to everything?
>>
>>39512279
lies, height is more important
>>
>>39512554
>Women dont lust after nobel prize winners or other men who've made breakthroughs pushing humanity forward
They actually do and the fact that you don't know this really speaks to your complete lack of experience with women. Why do people with the least amount of knowledge about something have the most confidence in their retarded opinions?
>>
is this bait? women want some amalgamation of attractive qualities vs. one really amazing one. sure, one amazing one can cause a person to become more attractive than the rest but women are as complex as you stupid fuckers
>>
OP is completely correct. since when has /r9k/ been so bluepilled?
>>
>>39512588
>call the truth blue pilled
>think this means you win
>>
>>39512529
Attractiveness makes up for all the other factors combined.
Sure the $200 in my pocket makes up enough that a whore will fuck me for it, doesnt mean she likes me.
>>
>>39512596
If you actually worked on yourself and talked to women, you'd find someone that likes you. But you'd rather sit here doing nothing and crying about how life isn't fair.
>>
>>39512588
Its one normie retard baiting.

>>39512607
>just be urself
>you've totally never tried
>nuh those times dont count, you didnt conform to our normie standards enough, you should die alone
>>
File: IMG_1480.jpg (30KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1480.jpg
30KB, 210x240px
Literally all the research has concluded looks are vastly less important for women than guys

Most of /r9k/ has dysmorphia and cannot look at themselves objectively

Men and women are not the same

And you've got to be living under a rock if you honestly believe most guys don't have wives and lovers
>>
>>39512623
Great strawman, I almost believed that you accurately represented what I said and refuted it. Oh wait, no I didn't, you retard.
>>
File: 1493072745395.png (822KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1493072745395.png
822KB, 640x1136px
>>39512279
>Women want only one thing. A cute guy.
As a pick up artist driving a 150.000$ car. I can really confirm that. I wish I would guess that earlier... Fuck.

Now I'm going to take some surgeries instead of a gold watch with diamonds...
>>
>>39512569
the first thing you look for in a person is their face. most dating app users display, not surprisingly, a picture of their faces firstly. and why would online standards for an attractive face would be different from irl?
you probably don't even know what is a non-sequitur lmao
>>
>>39512404
Also this guy is fucking right as hell.
>>
>>39512627
consider this: we're all human and have generally similar considerations that science only divides
>>
>>39512674
>the first thing you look for in a person is their face
Someone who doesn't jump out at you immediately as attractive based on their face is still someone you can find attractive as you get to know them, based on other qualities. This is true for both men and women but especially true for women, and this is much more of a factor in person than it is online.
>>
>>39512670
maybe it's because being a pick up artist only gets you sex and not a gf
>>
>>39512704
wrong. people are able to gauge physical attractiveness in a split of second. the process that decides whether or not two people attracted to each other will have sexual relationships is something else entirely and has to do with intimacy more than anything. a common saying among clubgoers is that a woman will decide whether or not she wants to sleep with you within a few seconds of first meeting you
>>
>>39512627
>Literally all the research has concluded looks are vastly less important for women than guys
where's that research? I hope you aren't referring to some experiment by some tabloid
>>
>>39512780
>t. someone with no experience with women who pretends he's an expert

>a common saying among clubgoers
Let me stop you right there. Clubbing is about casual sex with people you don't know. Obviously physical attractiveness is going to matter way more in that scenario. But when it comes to long-term relationships, most people can potentially find most people of the opposite sex attractive based on looks alone; what really determines whether they end up together is other factors like personality, compatibility of values and goals, and so on.
>>
>>39512806
He's most likely referencing the OKCupid survey asking both men and women to judge the attractiveness of thb opposite sex's user base. It's been floating around the past month
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3130383/

tl;dr: facial structure is HUGE for both social and romantic life and several factors with almost universal appeal are biologically determined and signal genetic fitness
>>
>>39512828
why do you imply I have no experience with women?

there are three integral elements to attraction: LOOKS, MONEY and STATUS

LOOKS is determined by your FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT. There's solid research on the role of waist-to-hip ratio, height, sexual dimorphism and facial symmetry in attractiveness. Women like men that are taller than them, with V-shaped torsos, low bodyfat, dimorphic faces (square forehead and straight hairline, hooded eyes, large chin, nose and square jaw).

None of what I just said is based on anedoctal evidence, but research. All the points you presented so far are platitudes with zero evidence to back it up, instead relying on ad-hominem argumentation in an attempt to discredit my points.

>>39512834
The OKCupid research doesn't imply that looks are less important to women. Like, at all
>>
>>39512924
>like, it all
It certainly at least proves that women have drastically higher standards for looks than men do
>>
>>39512948
>It certainly at least proves that women have drastically higher standards for looks than men do
Yes, it does. However, how do you go from that to "looks are vastly less important for women than guys"?
>>
>>39512924
It's more than obvious you have zero experience with women. All you can do is spout retarded statistics.
>>
>>39512971
I get it: you don't have a point, just normie platitudes
>>
>>39512924
>why do you imply I have no experience with women?
Because you're making claims that only someone completely ignorant of reality would make. Because you grasp at straws with 'research' instead of looking at life experience. Research can tell you about general trends but it is exactly the utter ignoramus robot who takes those general trends and turns them into a extreme like "looks are all that matters" and "anyone who I could possibly get with only wants my money and would cheat on me with chad in a heartbeat" and "all women are the same".

Anyone who has real-life experience with relationships knows that women (and men) have nuanced and diverse standards of attractiveness, that there are many factors at play in what makes someone attractive, that most people ARE loyal to their partners, and so on. It is only the robot ignoramus who uses their 'research' as a crutch, the age-old sour grapes rationalization: "I haven't had success with women, so women suck anyway, so I shouldn't try".
>>
>>39512924
Not to mention, you conveniently ignore all aspects of physical attractiveness that are changeable by you, because you want to pretend like you were born into failure. The truth is that you chose failure, and you continue to choose it every day.
>>
>>39513001
>you have no experience with women because you disagree with me
>trends are less important than exceptions
>source: my life experience

that is: you are full of bullshit

>>39513007
The most important aspects of physical attractiveness are utterly unchangeable after maturity: they have to do with cranial development, infant nutrition and physical activity while growing up.

You cling to some meritocratic notion that tells you effort = quality pussy. You couldn't be more wrong, though. The crucial difference lies in your genes and development as a child/teenager. Your best hope as an adult that grew wrong and has subpar genes is to moneymaxx in order to marry a gold-digging, post-prime woman that is not attracted to you, but is very interested in what you own.
>>
>>39512356
>the vast majority of men, including men on this board, have attractive enough faces that women can find them attractive
Where is the proofs? :DD
>>
>>39513109
He has none, of course

>muh life experience
lmao
>>
>>39512533
>Find a girl who is really starved for affection and be kind to her and she'll go crazy for you.
*Starved for affection from Chad
>>
>>39512569
>different women find different things attractive.
>actually believing that
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39513080
>Your best hope as an adult that grew wrong and has subpar genes is to moneymaxx in order to marry a gold-digging, post-prime woman that is not attracted to you, but is very interested in what you own.
T H I S
>>
>>39512623
>nuh those times dont count, you didnt conform to our normie standards enough, you should die alone
One of the reasons I hate normalniggers to death. The audacity they have really makes them deserving of some grade A torture.
>>
>>39513080
>trends are less important than exceptions
Trends and exceptions are both important. You point to trends and act like they're absolute, like all women are the same and only want one thing. You oversimplify in an effort to convince yourself that you cannot succeed and absolve yourself of responsibility.

>Your best hope as an adult that grew wrong and has subpar genes is to moneymaxx in order to marry a gold-digging, post-prime woman that is not attracted to you, but is very interested in what you own.
Utter bullshit. Most men I know who are in relationships are average looking, but their partners are definitely attracted to THEM. You can say "b-b-b-but muh exceptions" here, but you're literally taking a trend and trying to make an absolute generalization out of it. You're doing exactly what I pointed out above. You're saying that the BEST HOPE is this bullshit scenario, when average looking men get into real relationships (not gold-digging sham relationships) all the time.
>>
>>39513160
Why wouldn't people hate you. You're an angry asshole who hates everyone.
>>
>>39513109
Literally go outside and interact with people once in a while, you'll see that the majority of average-looking men are in relationships. You can try to convince yourself that their partners are not actually attracted to them but you're just grasping at straws.
>>
>>39513042
You don't need to be a male model to get laid, what you need is an averaged face. Having an averaged face basically means a stereotypical, dimorphic face with normal development and no severe flaws.
>>
>>39513123
>life experience doesn't count for anything, trust me and my bullshit generalizations instead
>>
hey everyone, women are as complex as you
>>
>>39513145
It's really sad how many mental gymnastics you guys jump through to convince yourselves that trying is not worth it. You are truly dedicated to failure.
>>
>>39513194
The vast majority of men get laid, and the posters on this board have mental problems more than physical problems.
>>
>>39513205
I've tried already but you stupid niggers are just going to say
>no that doesn't count
>you didn't try hard enough
So fuck off with your bullshit,faggot.
>>
>>39513249
Well what have you tried? Have you ever asked a girl out? Set up tinder or a dating site account?
>>
>>39513249
The fact that you're immediately so defensive about it tells me that you know you haven't actually put in a reasonable amount of effort.
>>
>>39513172
>Trends and exceptions are both important
You are a relativistic piece of normie garbage. Trends are WAY more important than exception. The more you fall to the margins of a bell curve where the median is average preference, the more you'll have a hard time finding a partner. This is an statistical fact and exceptions are exactly that: exceptions.

>but their partners are definitely attracted to THEM.
Refer to the OKC research and many others again. Women find most men unnatractive. Women have high standards for looks meanwhile men tend to have low standards. This makes sense even from an evo perspective: the risk females take by picking a partner are huge when compared to males, hence their strong screening of potential partners.
>>
>>39513224

There is a big difference between getting laid because she settled or because she is (explicitly or not) trading her vagina for access to your resources via marriage or prostitution, and getting laid because the woman is actually physically attracted to you.
>>
File: IMG_0918.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0918.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>39513224
True. Most robots acknowledge they may have autism. But they completely deny their dysmorphia, anxiety, depression, and BPD in many cases. And they merely assume that there is a conspiracy against them personally.

Much like how /x/ refuses to acknowledge that many of their number are schizophrenic.
>>
>>39513242
Please do. I'm getting tired of this argument, these normies need to be shut down asap
>>
File: IMG_1451.jpg (88KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1451.jpg
88KB, 1200x600px
>>39513249
Well, how about you explain what happened instead of immediately getting defensive and we can make some progress?
>>
>>39513284
>Trends are WAY more important than exception.
No, they're not. It's important to have a full grasp of reality and not generalize like a retard. Because generalizing like a retard results in you making false conclusions about your life, like "my best hope is to get with a gold-digging whore", because you have fucking blinders on.

>the OKC research
Bullshit and not applicable in this conversation, as I already pointed out above. Please follow the thread. Women care much less about looks than men do and are much more interested in other aspects of a man in determining whether they are interested in him.
>>
File: 1478532642149.jpg (13KB, 278x211px) Image search: [Google]
1478532642149.jpg
13KB, 278x211px
>>39513275
Whatever you say, Freud.
>>
>take a shower, lift and be yourself: your problem is not trying, robot
>but I already did that and got nothing!
>impossible *jumps at conclusion*
every time lmao

bluepilled normies are incapable of empathy or any thought process beyond their solipsism. "if I can get laid then anyone can"
>>
>>39513292
Like I said, you're grasping at straws. You are trying desperately to believe that any woman who gets with an average man is not REALLY attracted to him. But only a complete shut-in with no life experience could believe such utter bullshit. Attractiveness is nuanced, it has many factors, and different women have different tastes and priorities. An average-looking man is fully capable of having a woman be extremely physically attracted to him because she has grown to appreciate various other aspects of him.
>>
>>39513340
You don't understand statistics and you also lack evidence at all to back any of your claims. Your preconceptions based on "life experience" are worth as much as the dogshit on my shoes
>>
>39513340
>not generalize
You are like little baby. Have some pasta.
When discussing an entire group in aggregate, generalities emerge and are therefore necessary.

This "b-but you're generalizing" is a cheap cop out to avoid the truth.

Let's use the Extra-Terrestrial Observer test.

If an alien were to observe our species and was tasked with explaining it, would it be painting us with too broad a brush to say that men are generally willing to sacrifice their wealth and health for women who generally regard them as disposable? When we discover a new species of animal, observing its mating patterns and merely taking note of them, are we "anti" this species? If this alien concluded that the female human generally feels entitled to male vitality and ingenuity and even male life, and disposes of the male as she sees fit when she does not receive these things, does that make him a "misogynist"?

No. It makes him honest.

The big picture says you are wrong.

What you call "generalizing" is just what people used to admit was the truth. Ancient wisdom.

> Women for the most part do not love us. They do not choose a man because they love him, but because it pleases them to be loved by him. Alphonse Karr

>"A man has a choice between loving women and understanding them."
>"Feminine virtue is nothing but a convenient masculine invention." - Ninon de L'Enclos, a woman herself

Not to mention Esther Vilar. Read The Manipulated Man.
>>
>>39513361
Retarded robots are incapable of any thought process beyond their solipsism. "if I haven't gotten laid, there's no way it could possibly be my fault!"
>>
File: IMG_1337.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1337.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>39513284
Looks only determine disease resistance. Women think most men are unattractive or plain, but that is only one aspect of mating success. Hell most men think women are annoying bitches, but that's only part of mating success.

For men, looks matter above everything else.

For women, looks are a weaker indicator of whether or not they will have sex with a man. It has been consistently proven that dominance and social status are better indicators of a man's mating success even when controlling for looks.

When a man sees an attractive woman, the brain goes crazy with activity in anticipation of mating and doesn't stop for a while even after she's left.

A woman's brain lights up somewhat for a moment when seeing an attractive man, and then almost immediately returns to normal levels of activity.
>>
>>39512279
yeah you're not wrong
>short guy has a nice face
"awww so cute :3"
>short guy doesnt have a nice face
"ewww fucking midget"
>>
>>39513387
in that case, their own experiences are more than enough. or do you claim to know more about their efforts on romance than themselves?
nice comeback lmao
>>
>>39513379
You are taking weak trends and trying to generalize them into absolutes because you are a fucking shut-in who has no experience with the real world. You read an article about how 51% of the world is brown-eyed and conclude that every human being is brown-eyed. People come to you being like "hey retard, there are blue-eyed people fucking everywhere, how could you possibly have not seen any?" and you come back with "YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE IS DOGSHIT REEEE"

Fuck off, you utter retard
>>
>>39513384
Your examples are dogshit and do not reflect reality. The big picture is that most men are in happy relationships with women who are attracted to them. The big picture is that you and robots like you are leaping through hoop after hoop to convince yourselves that women are not worth it, because you're sour grapes retards who refuse to take any responsibility for your lives.
>>
>>39513397
>Looks only determine disease resistance
Wrong. You can imply testosterone levels, agreeblaness, social agressiveness, dominance, and general health from a man's looks. You can even succesfully predict the social success of a male to some extent from his levels of dimorphism alone.
>>
>>39513412
Their own experiences are that they don't interact with anyone and shitpost on 4chan all day.
>>
>>39513455
>weak correlations are absolute general truths
>>
>39513425
>weak trends
Must be why Tinder also follows the same graph right?
>39513443
>Your examples are dogshit
What a cop out
>>
>>39513457
hurr durr
my point stands: your solipsism prevents you from visualizing a scenario where effort is not enough to get laid. you lack empathy and imagination

>>39513460
Who said they are weak and who said anything about absolute truth? Kek you normans are fucking funny
>>
>>39513460
Doesn't matter when don't get past nonverbal impression in the first place.
>>
>>39513483
>your solipsism prevents you from visualizing a scenario where effort is not enough to get laid
I can imagine such a scenario, but I know that the majority of you retards are not in that scenario.
>>
Well that is normal the same thing happend to man when they see a hot girl
>>
>>39512356
assuming they don't hate me because of my height, then they hate me because im unconfident and unsocial, how are these in my control?
>>
File: IMG_1319.jpg (77KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1319.jpg
77KB, 600x458px
http://www.wellingresearchlab.com/uploads/1/3/5/7/13572010/hill_et_al._2013.pdf

Results indicated that dominance and the traits associated with it predict men's mating success. Attractiveness and the traits associated with it died not.

Prior research only focused on female choice or male contest without assessing total contribution of these mechanisms to total sexual selective pressure on a particular trait.
>>
>>39513487
>say hi to someone in person
congratulations, you've gotten past nonverbal impression, you idiot
>>
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02732173.2011.557132

"This research assesses the extent to which facial appearance is related to occupational status attainment. Through the use of Internet technology, a diverse random sample of research participants viewed Navy boot camp photographs and rated sailors across nine dimensions. Sailors who were rated highly attractive were also thought to be intelligent and to possess leadership qualities. And, consistent with social expectancy theory and status generalization theory, sailors who were rated high across these three traits advanced to higher ranks, and did so more rapidly, than those rated low on these traits. The findings of this study underscore the sociological significance of facial appearance as a means by which people are stratified within social structural contexts."
>>
>>39513510
Make yourself more confident and more social. Spend more time around people. Develop your social skills. Work on hobbies and a profession that you can develop expertise and confidence in. Get treated for your mental issues.
>>
>>39513483
their solipsism is they will do anything to not feel undermined on 4chan and they'll do anything to not agree with you no matter how correct you are or at the very least: benefit of the doubt.
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>>39513455
[citation needed]

Make it snappy
>>
>>39513527
none of that works man

no one wants to be friends with the shy pathetic beta
>>
>>39513530
>no matter how correct you are
The problem is that you are completely and utterly incorrect. You are delusional.
>>
>>39513530
you aren't correct at all, though. you just spent a whole thread spouting unfounded claims based on your own, limited experience
>>
>>39513546
Shy men get friends all the time.
>>
>>39513515
And nothing about their number of sexual partners
>>
>>39513546
Many shy pussies have friends or at least one
>>
>>39512279
Except facial attractiveness is subjective. Some women love faces that other women find disgusting. You can measure height, weight, dick size, etc, but you can't measure a face.
>>
>>39513512
Talk doesn't matter much, charm, dominance or aloofness might be persuasive but what matters in the first place is if she is receptive and you can determine if she is or isn't simply by body language and eye contact without ever speaking a word with each other, incidentally you can save yourself the time and effort in the same way.

My point is it all stands or falls before a word is even spoken.
>>
>>39513557
that was a follow up on my previous post (>>39513455)

anyway, aren't you normies so adamant on the importance of status in order to get laid? that study asserts that your FACE is extremely predictive of your social standing
>>
>>39513555
well i don't

i used to have friends when i was in my early teens, but after we broke off i can't find new friends, it's impossible, i have been alone ever since

ive had all sorts of hobbies but i didn't get any permanent friends from any of them
>>
File: 1416024954927.jpg (97KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
1416024954927.jpg
97KB, 400x277px
>>39513549
i'm not that guy, this is my first post in this thread.
once again, you're showing your solipsism, that's funny as hell. i don't even know if he's correct or not, i'm speaking hypothetically.
>>
File: IMG_1335.png (112KB, 281x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1335.png
112KB, 281x300px
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797613510724

Once again, a man's looks don't contribute much to his overall attractiveness

"However, we also found that masculinity of male faces is unrelated to their attractiveness and that facially masculine men tend to have facially masculine, less-attractive sisters."
>>
>>39513546
Giving up without even trying. This is why you are a failure.
>>
>>39513576
choose your words carefully, shmuck.
the existence of some degree of individual preference doesn't mean attractiveness is wholly subjective. there are several traits that are extremely correlated with perceived attractiveness
>>
>>39513617
i try all the time but it doesn't work, it only leads to awkwardness and humiliation
>>
>>39513584
Again, nothing about number of sexual partners.

Dominance is the most significant predictor of mating success. And being physically attractive doesn't correlate much with dominance. Social status is important to a degree, but it's also contextual. Even when one controls for looks, dominant men regardless do best in mating.
>>
File: IMG_1490.jpg (37KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.jpg
37KB, 960x540px
ITT: Incels BTFO by reality once again
>>
>>39513654
Dominance and facial dimorphism are correlated
Dominance and social standing are also correlated
Try harder
>>
>>39512279
Wtf dude, like you know a fcking thing about women
>>
>>39513568
Yeah the only one who wanted to be my friend was a crazy drugged out loose canon that was even more awkward than me and embarrassed himself everywhere
>>
>>39513686
[citation needed]

High testosterone levels can lead to a more masculine face, but not a more attractive one

Aggressive men tend to gain social status more quickly

Once again, even when controlling for physical attractiveness dominance is the better indicator than facial attractiveness.
>>
>>39513577
>My point is it all stands or falls before a word is even spoken.
Your point is incorrect. Most women could find most men attractive. A man may not jump out at her as exceptionally physically attractive at the start, but she may come to find him attractive as she gets to know him. This is what early dates are for.
>>
>>39513719
So...you rejected him for not being as normal as you? I thought robots stand together
>>
>>39513592
Do you actually try to engage people at school, at work, in your hobbies? Have you sought professional help?
>>
>>39513632
You are most likely overplaying the awkwardness and imagining the humiliation. It sounds like you have a psychological problem. Get help.
>>
File: 1500143161734.jpg (10KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
1500143161734.jpg
10KB, 200x210px
>>39512279
You're wrong, OP. They also want money and someone to feed their ego. Being attractive is useless if you're a broke autist. Trust me.
>>
>>39513735
>[citation needed]

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/275/1651/2651.short

>Together, these findings suggest that the sexually dimorphic facial width-to-height ratio may be an honest signalof propensity for aggressive behaviour.
>>
>>39513737
You fall for the purposefully planted obfuscating female 'nuance' meme. They can't see it themselves so their self reported findings aren't worth shit. They either can not perceive the truth or do not report the truth. If they are talking to you you've already made the cut, the next stage is racing against competition who made the cut as well.
>>
>>39513752
no i got away because he's a loose cannon and a lunatic, i wish a crazy girl like that would pester me, but no it's always the crazy dudes i attract for some reason

>>39513763
>>39513755
i don't know how to engage them, when they talk to me i respond to them, i make jokes and all that when i can, but im not as confident and clever as them, i can't say the right thing at the right moment and even if i do it's not funny because it's only funny when you're confident and high social status

how do i get help? no one can help me, only meeting people who don't mind me the way i am can help
>>
>>39513839
>If they are talking to you you've already made the cut
In that case 'the cut' is made by the vast majority of men.
>>
>>39512404
>>39512498
Very true, but people don't believe it. The sole reason why beta bucks still exist - they think roastie "love" them all of a sudden. I'd call it settling for a provided before hitting the wall after a cock carousel. Money/time/STD , you lose something and gain something with a roastie.
>>
>>39513853
>how do i get help?
Literally see a psychologist. And keep meeting people and talking to them, and try not to worry so much about whether you're as clever as they are.
>>
File: jeremy-meeks[1].jpg (50KB, 620x673px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-meeks[1].jpg
50KB, 620x673px
Why is a billionaire woman dating him?
Is it his personality? His (lack of) money? Is he really good at taking showers?
>>
>>39513737
>Most women could find most men attractive.
lol
>>
>>39513131
destroyed in seconds
Also, Stacy giving dating advice? I'll skip
>>
ITT: virgin facelets getting despetated and screaming "looks don't really matter!!!"
>>
>>39513869
>Literally see a psychologist
nah, i don't know any psychologists, and even if i did how would i explain to my parents, they're gonna think im nuts?

>Is it his personality?
well, he is an ex-convict isn't he? that's hot to women, on top of his looks
>>
>>39513913
>well, he is an ex-convict isn't he? that's hot to women, on top of his looks
for>>39513884
>>
>>39513913
>i don't know any psychologists
https://www.findapsychologist.org/

>how would i explain to my parents, they're gonna think im nuts?
You are nuts. Tell them the truth. And by the way, get a job and move out so you're not always worried about what your parents will think.
>>
File: BqlY_o4CcAE2kyd[1].jpg (69KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BqlY_o4CcAE2kyd[1].jpg
69KB, 576x1024px
What's it that makes Jeremy Meeks so attractive to women?
Is it his past of violent, drug-related crime? His finances? It can't be his looks, Reddit told me women aren't visual at all!
>>
>>39513930
>Is it his past of violent, drug-related crime?
it's this AND his looks you gimp
>>
File: aaaaaa.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>39513930
S-S-STOP IT, LOOOKS DON'T M-MATTER!!!!!!
>>
>>39512498
>I don't want to give my money to a slut
>I'll pay prostitutes instead
This is what this board does to men.
>>
File: B1miNCmIAAAcGjc[1].jpg (76KB, 592x888px) Image search: [Google]
B1miNCmIAAAcGjc[1].jpg
76KB, 592x888px
What is it that turned this Brazilian subway security guard into an overnight national sensation?
Is it his personality? The fact that he's a minimum wage worker? /r9k/ told me it can't be his looks
>>
File: 2011-12-04_03.56.39[1].jpg (65KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
2011-12-04_03.56.39[1].jpg
65KB, 620x400px
Look how embarassed she is. I bet that guy has a killer personality and takes lots of showers
>>
>>39514035
Imagine if he was the same height as her

she wouldn't even look at him
>>
>>39513989
Prostitutes are cheaper than relationships tbf
>>
>>39513989
Nice out of context
> Prostitute is honest about the exchange (money for sex)
> Your average roastie will milk you for money while shitting on your life/friends/mental health and later divorcing you for half of your shit.
>>
>>39513930
>>39513991
Nice retarded strawman. No one said looks don't matter. We're just saying that average looking men can get in fulfilling relationships.
>>
>>39514201
>average looking man
>fulfilling relationship

More like, pretending very hard to be happy with a compromise.
>>
>>39514239
Isn't it that way with everything in life? If you got everything you wanted by simply thinking it that would make you a god.
>>
>>39514239
Look at this retarded sour grapes fag.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.