[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: Gasai_Yuno_full_1189292.jpg (286KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Gasai_Yuno_full_1189292.jpg
286KB, 1024x1024px
Hey /r9k/, I hope you're all having a wonderful day! I was curious as too what all of your opinions on stalking are. Good? Bad? In Between? I'd love too read.
>>
Waste of time.
May seem fun to underages I guess.
>>
>>39512253
I wouldn't have it any other way. As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't be interested in a person if I couldn't help but stalk them, and I'd be insulted if someone claimed to like me but didn't stalk me.
>>
File: Mirai-nikki-gasai-yuno.jpg (125KB, 650x795px) Image search: [Google]
Mirai-nikki-gasai-yuno.jpg
125KB, 650x795px
>>39512300
hehe, that's pretty cool anon, I'm stalking someone myself (kinda obv with the thread tho)
>>39512277
Respectable opinion anon
>>
File: 1504211036384.png (43KB, 317x446px) Image search: [Google]
1504211036384.png
43KB, 317x446px
Has anyone here actually been stalked before. Do you have the story
>>
>>39512253
Depends on how good at stalking someone you are, when I stalk, I obviously don't want them to know, its more like spying on someone, but on a higher level.
>>
>>39512253
Nothing wrong with it if you never betray them. It's silly how illegal it is. It's just admiration.

>>39512277
>[insert angery Yuno noises here]
>>
>>39512808
There's a guy in my class, who sometimes makes her (The girl I stalk) laugh, this guy thinks him and I are friends, (I want to slit his throat for even talking to her) So I went into his phone and looked around for anything that might point to them texting (he had her insta) so I deleted it...(me 1, guy who tyna steal my girl 0)
>>
File: isofeka.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
isofeka.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
I got all fucked up mentally over this because I had an ex who really thought it was hot to be stalked.

I became obsessed with him and even wanted to abduct him and cause him to develop stockholm syndrome. He liked that idea, but it's so unrealistic. It's still appealing. I sometimes think about doing it 3 years down the line, after hes moved on past me and has forgotten about me. I still google him.
He never responds to any msgs I send him.
>>
>>39512253
Not good for your mental wellbeing, and a huge waste of time desu.

t. anon who stalked an ex for close to a year after the relationship.

No amount of knowledge changes shit. Instantly started feeling better when I stopped.
>>
>>39512937
That sound awesome!!! I mean, you'd probably get arrested tho...
>>
Life is no anime. People have boring af lives and there's no point at following someone around.
With Instagram you can even do that without leaving your house, if you really want to.
Also, If you know someone good enough you can predict their schedule for a week onward.
>>
>>39512970
the idea was to spend a long time planning it and avoid getting caught.
I'm not sure hes worth the effort anymore, but sometimes those old urges arise.

most of the time if an adult just dissappears they dont really look too much into it, because they can't prove that they didn't just decide to move and not tell anymore. That happens more than you'd think.
>>
I had an online stalker but they were more of an annoyance
>>
>>39512253
I like stalking online, I have pics of my oneitis in 2014 during her trip to Ireland, which weren't even taken by her because she has no social media activity
It makes me feel warm and good inside to look at her pretty face
>>
>>39513335
OMG I FEEL THE SAME! I take pictures of my darling and then I can just look at her beautiful face whenever I like, it makes me feel all warm inside to see her face.
>>
>>39512253
It's probably scary for a girl but it's mostly just annoying and funny. Imagine leaving your house and some person is just sitting on your stoop waiting for you. You start to wonder how long they've been there and did they plan their whole day around just sitting there? People be crazy.
>>
File: 1494807366338.jpg (101KB, 493x616px) Image search: [Google]
1494807366338.jpg
101KB, 493x616px
I kinda stalked once a grill in elementary school.
>>
>>39512253
I'm a stalker myself but that's because I have to make sure my oneitis doesn't get into any trouble. I always watch over her when I can, I have to protect her. I'm basically a male Yuno at this point, I'll kill for oneitis and I've threatened at least 3 people this week whilst making it seem like a joke so that they don't actually expect it. They all flirted with oneitis or meant harm to her so I couldn't just stand by and let it happen. She tells me she likes my overprotective nature so I'm glad. I don't think she realises just how attached I am and how much I watch over/stalk her and I'm scared to tell her too much though. BPD is rough, but at least she understands that.
>>
>>39513509
I'm the same mah dude...This one guy asked my darling out and I was furious, my only real friend told me and he was scared at how I was at that moment, I walked up to the guy with my Tanto (Yes I own a Japanese knife dont judge) and threatened to slit his throat, let's just say, he hasn't spoken to her since...
>>
Girl stalking? Pretty hot, jealousy and attachment is a turn on

Guy stalking is kinda pathetic and creepy.
>>
File: 1074146930215.jpg (167KB, 640x698px) Image search: [Google]
1074146930215.jpg
167KB, 640x698px
>>39512253
im not sure i could care less as a male if a female was stalking me. id probably make a game out of it and "accidently" fall on them or something. id be okay with it tbqh
>>
File: 1503271125765.gif (2MB, 250x479px) Image search: [Google]
1503271125765.gif
2MB, 250x479px
>>39512930
download google voice, gives you another number. you can also put *67 before his number to give you a restricted number so he cant see whos calling
>>
>>39513633
Thanks robot, this could help
>>
any other stalking tips?
>>
>>39512937
>tfw no cute stalker gf that abducts you
>>
>>39513749
ye, let me get my book a sec
>>
>falling in love with a friend of a friend in facebook

she's so sweet and lovely just from her posts

I'll probably never meet her irl so how do I get rid of these feelings
>>
>>39513749
https://temp-mail.org/en/
temporary email generator
>>
File: 54.png (14KB, 179x282px) Image search: [Google]
54.png
14KB, 179x282px
heres one more, 100 deadly skills has a bunch of stuff on this, if i come up with any more ill post
>>
>>39513969
whoops, image is too small, my bad
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.