[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinlet gen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 33

File: tongue.png (46KB, 646x219px) Image search: [Google]
tongue.png
46KB, 646x219px
Dump any info on the topic of fixing chinletism (jaw recession/overbite)

So what's the dope on this tongue on roof of mouth thing? I've heard some anons claim over a long period of time it straight up cured their overbites. I've been holding my tongue to my mouth but with a lot of pressure and someone recently told me just to naturally relax it flat but I still have questions regarding shit like if my tongue should touch my teeth in any way cus I'm prone to biting the edges.

Will post a pic of profile when it's naturally recessed but I have the habit of pushing my bottom teeth forward, in line with bottom to touch tips of the top. Doing so gives me a totally plausible profile but now I'm worried it could worsen things over time and cause asymmetry.

Is the healthiest approach to just embrace my nochin with proper tongue posture and hope it evens out with good overall body and head posture before I can get overbite correction?
>>
File: maxresdefault3422.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault3422.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>39511129
For reference this is basically my exact profile if I'm trying to stand strucurally "correct' and not lean my had and forward back forwards
>>
File: 1496941144828.jpg (134KB, 1080x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1496941144828.jpg
134KB, 1080x1346px
>>39511141
And with doing the teeth forward in line with top teeth thing + tongue posture and a little bt of forward head lean this is very close to what it looks like. But you can obviously see she's leaning forward and the cercivomental angle between her neck and chin imply some overite/occlusion problems too.
>>
File: f613-08-9781416043898.jpg (25KB, 386x493px) Image search: [Google]
f613-08-9781416043898.jpg
25KB, 386x493px
Nothing pic of typical chinelet profile that's 100% analagous to me
>>
File: 32465.jpg (129KB, 988x430px) Image search: [Google]
32465.jpg
129KB, 988x430px
>>39511129
>So what's the dope on this tongue on roof of mouth thing? I've heard some anons claim over a long period of time it straight up cured their overbites. I've been holding my tongue to my mouth but with a lot of pressure and someone recently told me just to naturally relax it flat but I still have questions regarding shit like if my tongue should touch my teeth in any way cus I'm prone to biting the edges.
One big meme. There are no scientific studies which supports this. You have 3 ways to "fix" chinletism - plastic surgery, growing a beard or embracing it. Besides there are couple celebrities who have small chin.
>>
File: 1504318509223.png (185KB, 214x586px) Image search: [Google]
1504318509223.png
185KB, 214x586px
And then there's shit shit. My normal profile totally resembles the top pic but with enough manual projection I can resemble something respectable. Just not in visibly "correct" posture. Dunno what's up with his earlobes though

>>39511167
Is it really because I've had anons say it really improved things over time but I didn't get the chance to ask specifics like how they held their tongue and shit.

>your pic

Essentially all of those guys don't need to push their head abnormally forward to literally not look like Leafy or this guy: >>39511141

When they straighten their necks and posture their necks and chin don't literally turn into one thing.

What I'm trying to deduce right now if manually pushing bottom teeth in line to have a totally normal (not model like but absolutely fine) profile is actually bad long term and could lead to asymmetry as smeone suggested earlier
>>
File: 9783131628121_c003_f006.jpg (290KB, 675x408px) Image search: [Google]
9783131628121_c003_f006.jpg
290KB, 675x408px
>>39511167
Quote form dead thread:
"the tongue on roof of mouth thing probably won't make a noticeable difference but it's still worth trying. just don't do what I did, for like a full year I would constantly try and push my jaw muscles/and chin forward and it did nothing plus gave jaw/neck pain."

I def experience some shitty neck and jaw pain occasionally but I'm kind of encouraged to keep doing it because I actually look kind of 6-7-1o with an actual bottom half of my face. I just don't know how bad that will fuck me up int the long run since it works so far short term.

Still don't even know where to properly "lay" my tongue and with how much pressure, if it should touch teeth, etc.

Also in this pic >>39511167
The buy on the bottom right espeically is not a chinlet. I can't hold that head angle and and not have a hideous neck angle like I'll show in a top top pic in: >>39511198

The ideal would be a clean angle like this:or even (and especially) the shit this man has going on in the bottom image: >>39511198
>>
>>39511239
>The ideal would be a clean angle like
Then get a surgery.
>>
File: chin-is-a-bump.jpg (24KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
chin-is-a-bump.jpg
24KB, 300x273px
>>39511167
Totally realize surgery and correction is the only sure fire way but there's enough people suggesting there's some validity to just holding good body, neck and tongue posture over a period of time and the skin learning to morph to the bones better.

Is that actually bullshit or not cus I get feedback from both ends. People referencing Mike Mews shit, tongue posture is all over the internet and shit. I'm just wondering if consistent proper body mechanics over time can naturally improve it to any degree.

Like I said, if I manually push my bottom jaw forward I go from ugly to absolutely normal, maybe even 6/10.

I just don't know if that's healthy longterm or could worsen it in the future/make me asymmetrical.

Should teeth touch ever? What about my molars? Shit nig I just want to be able to maintain a non virgin/slumped over posture and have a chin that doesn't literally do this
>>
This is obviously skewed but you can get an idea o what I mean here.

At best. I'm in proper position my neck angle is just like the top 2 row.
>>39511239
Ideal angle
>>39511159
What I greatly resemble sticknig my head a little uncomfortably forward
>>39511141
What I look like in "correct" posture
>>
File: posture-photo-perfect.jpg (38KB, 300x346px) Image search: [Google]
posture-photo-perfect.jpg
38KB, 300x346px
Correction according to this:

>>39511274
Yeah I plan to obviously but I can't do it literally right now and I'm wondering if there's anything I do with holding my shit forward and stuff that could help minimize it before corrective surgeries.

Like I said if I push my shit forward some, it looks 100% fine but it's obvious I'm leaning forward, hunched shoulders neck etc. In proper posture I'm any one of these unflattering ugly guys but if I put myself though a shitty feeling in the back of my neck connected to the base of my skull, then I greatly resemble this profile
>>39511159

Nut you can tell she's pushing her head forward and the skin at the base of her neck is loose and projecting forwards.

Obviously chinletism indicator but unless you know what to look for *like me* it's 100% normal.

The thing is that shit starts to feel uncomfortable and IDK if it'll lead to worse complications.
>>
>>39511198
this guy got a bimax + jaw wrap-around implant and rhinoplasty which is good way to get looks

however the issue with facial implants is there is a risk they will fuck your shit up and cause bone deformation after few years, my surgeon seen many cases of this happening
>>
>>39511274
>get a surgery
It's not even that simple though I need to figure out what kind of surgery I need (no insurance either rofl), and with my perception of how I should be actually holding my mouth/jaw in place being so skewed, I'm not sure at all what "natural" posture means in relation to my fucked up occlusion.

Do I embrace my shit overbite and let the tops of my bottom teeth grind against the backs of my top? Or do I constantly put some pressure on the roof of my mouth with my tongue to fight the urge to clench?

Asking all this shit I CANT ask a doctor and I KNOW chinlets who've fixed their shit frequent here. Help me out bros there's a balding thread going on and I know baldies and chinlets make up 50% of this place
>>
>>39511370
>however the issue with facial implants is there is a risk they will fuck your shit up and cause bone deformation after few years
I've sort of heard mention of risks like this but I don't know the total dope on it.

What's the deal? I've heard of people who had surgeries done before their jaw natually finished its fucked up developement, so it recessed, but I imagine in 2017 for a 20yr male, with a good surgeon all of that can be avoided?

Okay so now I have a new big question:

Is it worth fixing your chinlet? Once you go through the 6 weeks recovery are you finally complete or are you on a fucking time limit?

Basically, with a good surgery done can the ugly be permanently addressed or will it always relapse?
>>
File: 151169.jpg (71KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
151169.jpg
71KB, 898x701px
Mine is like pic related. chin seems to be in the right place but a bad angle. What causes that?
>>
>>39511370
What about his dude? An anon pointed out the ears on some dudes with operations look kind of small and I'm wondering if that's like some shitty side effect.

Didn't help a previous thread got spammed with guys with perfect jaws that didn't seem to have tiny ears.

I just want my normal jaw dude, with no chance of it reverting, and without having to risk asymmetry by manually holding my bottom teeth braced against my top.

Is that actually bad for you long term? Surely it's better than just clenching my teeth in my fully recessed chinlet bite?
>>
File: 1480584520998.png (700KB, 618x725px) Image search: [Google]
1480584520998.png
700KB, 618x725px
>>39511414
Can you post a good angled pic of your profile in good body posture?

>>39511343
My understanding is, if it's not blubber/neck fat then any deviation from a 80~ to 110~ degree angle means you have some form of jaw occlusion problem.

Overbite most likely

>>39511429
Shit forgot pic
>>
>>39511414
Mou is a beautiful man and one of the most handsome celebrities on Earth tho
>>
>>39511458
>>39511370
>>39511198
Another thing I notice is these guys ears seem pretty high up from the corners of their corrected jaw

Is that also like a "tell" of a surgery AKA imperfection compared to totally proper jaw developement?
>>39511239

I know it's a woman but just note the distances between the edge of her jaw and how they connect to her ears

Insecure now about wondering if I do cough up 30k to fix my ugly I'll still have little meme indicators that signal to other fucking robot minded people I'm le inferior
>>
>>39511414
For the most part, his bottom and top lip look in line, and his neck hanging seems like it's from aging.

However I'm sure he'd have a double or triple chin in upright posture but I think that just means he's not super fit.

Here's the thing though I have 15% bodyfat and my abs show so I can't imagine why the bottom of my face would look so fat if not because of my overbite.

And again, I can remedy it short term by lining my recessed bottom jaw in line with my top teeth, sligthtly touching, tongue against mouth roof.

I still don't know if this will be long term bad for me or worse, cause asymmetry and I'd really like this answered.

It provides a great short term resolution but I definitely feel strain in my head/skull/neck if I try to stay upright while still projecting my head slightly forwards because no matter what I have a leafy chin
>>
File: blog.puff.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
blog.puff.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>39511479
I know he is but his profile sucks. I don't really understand it t b h. What makes him so much more attractive than Van Gaal? They both have shitty angles, mou has a bird nose and smaller chin height. I just don't get it
>>
According to some pseudo science I read mouth breathing causes chinlets
I fixed mine with orthodontics because when I was a kid my mouth was so small that I had dental ptoblems but I think it only works if you are a kid because bones and shit
>>
Yeah I know this threat gets posted a lot lately but I'm desperate and have some home because I talked to useful anons earlier but the thread kept getting deleted.

I plan to get my shit corrected with a teeth/jaw doctor or whatever in the future for sure but rn I really need to find out if what I've been doing to compensate will help or hurt me in hte long term.

In the short term it literally makes me go from "fat ass nochin+double chin and lower 3rd of face that melts into the neck' to...Basically an average profile of someone who's fit but not "athletic".

You know how when you look at most pics of people dead on, you usually can't see shadowed slow of skin under their neck that hangs loose?
I basically rock that all the time unless I tilt my head.

If I don't adopt SOME kind of shitty posture that'll fuck me up as I age I literally have the face of a chubby fuck with no muscles and 16% bodyfat.

It fucking sucks my because I have abony upper face but a chubby lower.
>>
>not having good genetics from the start
Just give up
>>
>>39511573
Well honestly to me? Those guys are old and when you're in your 50s unless you're a fitness freak with great bone developement all of that is kind of inevitable. The thing is I'm fucking 20, with a borderline anorexic body and I have Leafy's nochin

>>39511604
I ACTUALLY did, it was my parents awful parenting telling me to mouthbreathe instead of nasal breathe as a kid that fucked me up. Literally the only thing wrong with me.

If I fixed it I would be perfect.

But I'm caught up on how best I can minimize it before an operation, because like I keep saying. the fact that if I push my teeth in line manually makes me aesthetic tells me if I fix it I'm fucking fine.

All the mystique around how reliable these surgeries are, if they reverse in time over not, and if it'll be "obvious" i've had work done and didn't just develope properly are fucking with me though.

Someone pointed this dudes ears out >>39511198
and Idk how to feel about that. I just want my fucking natural appearance dude. Not something that'll cost me 30k, reverse, and leave with me tiny looking ears.

Is there literally ANYONE with redpill amounts of info on the procedure and side effects? Begging you anons
>just give up
I have a shotgun in my room don't worry
>>
>>39511623
Can you post your chin ffs?
>>
>>39511129
my tongue naturally rests on roof of mouth, this is pretty normal and i have always been a jaw and chinlet, it's just shitty genes, you might put your tongue up your ass and it won't change a fucking thing, people will believe whatever bullshit gives them hope
>>
>>39511949
It's made me look better looking and I've been at it for over a year. You having not read or attempted anything have zero credible input on this..
>>
>>39512026
lmao i have read and saw mew videos, they are absolute bullshit, he is just creating hype for his practice as a doctor, even he in one of his videos admitted he has NO proof it ever worked lol tongue position can't change grown bones or soft tissues, so idk why you are lying but you are definitely lying
>>
>>39512026
>>39512108
either of you read his overpriced book or know specific details like tongue pressure and etc

apparently it all takes years

all im saying is when i do the tongue shit, PLUS manually pull my lower jaw forward to where the tips of my top and bottom teeth are lightly braced i look unrecessed. otherwise i am literally leafy and I fucking dont have the self esteem to post my actual picture so I literally went out of my way to find 300 pics that are identical to my stages of appearances

Im aware surgery is the fix all but even then, I don't know the full dope. I've heard the surgeries can relapse, apparently shit like your ears being tiny can give it away, etc.

Guys I just want to look like I should if my body properly developed. I have literally only my dad to blame for telling me mouth breathing was healthier than nose breathing as a kid.

If not for that I'd be 6-7/10 and probably wouldn't be an ugly miserable robot

I'm fucking serious can you believe the parenting? I'll never forgive them for having me in a podunk shithole + making me DEFORMED

That's what I'm so caught up on. I'm afraid I'll never even with surgeries get on par to where I should naturally be.
>>
>>39511949
>have always been a jaw and chinlet
yeah but do you have overbite? i'm pretty sure jaw recession and overbite are the literal only causes of chinletism, if you didnt hold your tongue to your roof youd probably have a fatter looking bottom 3rd of face
>>
File: Mewing and Gum - 1 year.jpg (717KB, 4000x1994px) Image search: [Google]
Mewing and Gum - 1 year.jpg
717KB, 4000x1994px
>>39512108
Whatever helps you sleep (with your mouth open) at night, pal.

>>39512209
I haven't read his book, because it seems like all you need to know is online already. This guy (in the pic) did the tongue posture and chewed mastic gum for a year (before is on right, after on left). My jaw changed shape from chewing the gum, though not to the extent this guy's did, because I realized very recently that my tongue posture wasn't accurate - having the tongue posture right makes my whole skull/jaws throb.
>>
>>39512268
hm honestly it might be the angles and his own state of fitness but in the first pic his profile looks really good and broad, a bit softer in the third.
his lips are parted in the smile though so I can't really judge but any hope helps.
>My jaw changed shape from chewing the gum, though not to the extent this guy's did,
How long do you gotta chew gum and I'm assuming there's like some specific kind for jaw therapy or something?
>I realized very recently that my tongue posture wasn't accurate - having the tongue posture right makes my whole skull/jaws throb.

Yeah, I've noticed that when I try to lay my tongue flat against the roof of my mouth but also be in a super "structurally upright" posture: >>39511343
>>39511141

I get insane cramps in the back of my head where my spine connects to my skull.

I think it's because I always incorporate some head tilt, but without a little bit of straying from "objectively correct anatomically", I still end up >>39511141
the EXACT profile of this asian.

I've been doing this for a few months up to half a year maybe, and the main new questions on my mind are:

Is it bad if I manually push my teeth forward in line with my top, or should I ignore that completely?

I'm not TOTALLY sure on what correct tongue posture is, I've been varying from having it just relaxed on the roof to applying constant pressure. My tongue also tends to overlap my molars a lot and I bite them sometimes.

Ty for your input anon, sorry walls of text but further would be appreciated.

I keep making these fucking threads because I literally can't just locate guys like you who have experience already.

Just SINCERELY don't want to make things WORSE over time because what I get short term seems to fix a lot.

EXCEPT it I look down without bending my back any, I ALWAYS get a double/triple chin from that. Folds that have formed over time from the chinlet frumpiness I think.
>>
>>39512268
>>39512365
I've noticed if I try to have "the back of my neck straight", thus not really projecting forward any more than "anatomically" suggested I always end up with some frumpiness around my jawline close towards my ears, and my chin hangs some. But with some head tilt it remedies it. Thing is I keep catching myself in my shadow with an upright back but a leaning forward head and that makes me insecure too, the whole point was to fix my posture and look better from it not to stand like someone in military posture 24/7 with a face like Ed from Ed Edd n Eddy, literally.
>>
>>39511129

????

go to an orthodontist..
>>
>>39512365
Just for clarification, I hope you read where I said his results are on the left (not sure if that would skew your interpretation, but whatever). It's not like he could create the illusion of having that kind of a jaw with a photo angle; you can see the sharpness of the bone's angles have changed. His nose is more upright and his eyes have more support, so his maxilla definitely came up.

The gum is just called mastic gum, you can get it off of eBay and probably Amazon; they look like little crystals. Chew them for an hour or so a day or every other day, depending on the pain. At first you won't be able to chew for more than 5 minutes. You can tell when your tongue is in the right position by swallowing and you'll feel the back of your tongue do kind of a sweep; you don't need to do massive pressure, it has enough pressure of its own when it's in the right place.
>>
>>39512399
I trained myself to stand upright mainly by sitting on the floor in somewhat of a crosslegged position; not like I was meditating, I was just on the computer. The hardness of the floor on your ass while you keep your back straight and pull your head backwards as if a puppeteer was lifting you up by a string on your occipital. I did that for a few months and now I stand straight up without much effort. It's usually about 80% straight without me having to adjust anything manually, but then that looks too much of an army man pose.
>>
File: denverfilm_jpl3301x.jpg (2MB, 5036x3712px) Image search: [Google]
denverfilm_jpl3301x.jpg
2MB, 5036x3712px
>>39511623
That's true they're in their 50s now. Maybe a better example would be Damien Chazelle. He's only 30ish
>>
>tfw good jaw but shit chin
Anyone else know these feels?
>>
>>39512444
No insurance dude do you think I'd be asking fucking r9k otherwise?

I just happen to KNOW from browsing there's a handful of anons who've been through the hurdles and could answer my questions if I'm lucky enough to catch em

I'm fully aware this is a shithole and I'll just get assblasted half the time but I also know there's a lot of people that find great information on here occasionally from just meeting anons who are going through the same shit, just further down the road.
>>39512457
Oh fuck yeah I read that wrong sorry, wow the results on the left are actually astonishing. Did he accomplish that from JUST the tongue thing?

Thing is, like I said, to mask my profile I push my bottom teeth forward a lot and I've heard no real mention of this elsewhere.

It's a great temporary fix for me but it always makes my head hurt. And I haven't heard or read of that kind of thing being discussed by Mike Mews, etc.

My natural bite when I'm actually chewing, is this 100%. >>39511164
Note the overbite and skin under the chin drooping instead of being even or sub 90 degrees.

I'm assuming the tongue thing + gum chewing over a long period of time will make it to so I appear normal-er at least without having to push my teeth forward from its natural bite?
>>39512496
>hat looks too much of an army man pose.
I think I have confusion between what is just anatomically healthy posture (the shit that prevents hunchback,joint problems etc) and what is "weird" looking army posture. I notice a lot of army posture guys have some chinletism but I think that's because of super rigidness.

>back of tongue feel a sweep
I don't know if it's a sweep? But I definitely feel movement and my cheeks dont move any when I do so. I'm not sure how long I've been doing this, a few months at least BUT I've been doing the forward chin thing and I'm not sure if that is healthy to do or not.

Should I be gum chewing tongue posture naturally embracing my overbite like in the pic I related?
>>
>>39512497
Honestly what I'm seeing in these pics are guys past 25 with far more wealth than I'll have at 25, of course they look better cus of their surroundings. From that mans lips not being totally in line though I'm pretty sure he has some occlusion/overbite issues.
>>39512518
IKTF verl well anon my jawline is apparently really defined because low BF (except around the edges below my earlobes, in proper posture that totally disappears) but my chin is fucking this: >>39511141
I know I've linked posts I've posted a lot already but these pics are very accurate at representation and I also don't have phone access rn.

>implying I would be secure enough to post my real face anyways and deal with everyone telling me "no point kys"
>>
>>39512518
Btw anon I really do. If I push my head forward some like this girl :>>39511159
I have a good jawline, but you can still see some underhanging skin under her chin, plus her bottom and top lips aren't in line. She 100% has some degree of overbite/malocclusion but it's super duper mild to the point that it doesnt matter.

My problem is I have to push my teeth forward AND my skull/neck forwards to achieve that look, and that shit starts to /hurt/ and looks weird on a straight back but forward head.

Also I am very afraid of it causing asymmetry.
>>
File: 57d6f58f5bb37.image.jpg (112KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
57d6f58f5bb37.image.jpg
112KB, 1200x800px
>>39512565
I'm not sure what you mean by look better because of their surroundings, I'm just wondering why some people have jaws which seem to be in alignment, but also poor cervicomental angles
>>
>>39512536
That guy in the photo did the tongue posture and chewed the gum for a year (I already said that). You pushing your teeth sounds rather pointless, though I'm not entirely sure what you mean by it.

If you were standing upright, you'd be able to draw an invisible line from your earlobe to your shoulder - you'll probably have to do the puppeteer thing I mentioned to see how that would look. An army man pose would be you unnaturally forcing yourself upright and it would look stupid, especially if you were walking around like that.

I suppose forget "sweep" and just swallow and see if you can hear your the back of your tongue flop around after you swallow. If your cheeks don't move, that's good; they should hollow out after a few months. Mine hollowed out, though it's easier to see in pictures than looking right at me.

If what you mean is "Do I have to maintain tongue posture while chewing gum" then no.
>>
BTW guys still very concerned about whether or not my habit of pushing my recessed jaw in line with my top teeth is bad for me long terms in terms of appearance and occlusion.

I REALLY don't want to induce any asymmetry. But until I get surgeries doing that is the only way I can look presentable

>>39512600
Well it sounded like you were implying those guys looked "good" and from an "aesthicians" standpoint they have flaws. But they're obviously well off and wealthy so people will care less about all that because staus.

>I'm just wondering why some people have jaws which seem to be in alignment, but also poor cervicomental angles

You have to pay really close attention to jawline, if one lip is shorter than the other (usually the bottom, the problem with chinletism making you objectively uglier is that your lower 3rd of face is SHORTER than the rest, resulting in a smashed in, fat appearance)

In the case of the two men you've shown me, the first guy looks simple aged and probably not like he's a fitness freak.
The second man looks like he has above 14% bodyfat, and some malocclusion.
Notice his lips aren't in line | but more so at a / angle.

This is present in the pic of the white chick I posted but she's obviously pretty fit but she's definitely leaning her head/upper shoulders/back forward slightly.

Generally speaking any kind of neck overhand that starts off... at the pit of the neck, going upwards, rather than at a 90 degree angle or sub, means some degree of occlusion if they're in optimal bodyfat

>>39511302
This diagram isn't the best but you can deduce what I mean once you look at the lines and dtry to draw them on others
>>
>>39512600
His lower face is slightly recessed

It sucks to hear, and I know depending on nationality/genetics it can be not true, but for white dudes and shit like this, EXCLUDING his small ears (I'm not sure if that's a telltale of an operation or not), profiles like this are what men should naturally develop into if upbrung healthily.
>>39511239
Same with this womans rofile too, her nose isn't the focus of the picture but her cerv. angle is great.

Let me grab more pics.

But yes I greatly desire a normal chin/lip profile and cervicomental angle of an aesthetic person
>>
File: Head Posture.jpg (11KB, 191x216px) Image search: [Google]
Head Posture.jpg
11KB, 191x216px
>>39512600
That guy isn't holding his head upright, he's tilting it backwards to compensate for the reduced airway that is caused from bad growth. Look at his neck, it's on an angle. If he held his head properly (pic related), you'd see how exposed his jawline is. The upper part of his face looks decent, though. No idea why that is or how it happens.
>>
>>39512697
>>39511239
>>39512600
Here is what a woman with proper occlusion looks like. A VERY forward projected face past her neck, with a completely even under-the-chinline. Realize shes hunching in that image but honestly that she attains that profile in that posture speaks to how normally/ideally she developed.
>>39512719
Yeah he's not in proper posture.

Here's the thing though, the girl in your image in proper posture has some very easy to see bunching up under her chin. Her occlusion looks pretty good though and I THINK to a degree that level of chinletism from super correct posture is natural.

However I also think she's not in "prime" shape, which brings me back to my other point:

Persons in good total body health, low BF etc, in proper posture don't get that appearance.

They look like this: (bottom row)>>39511458
or this >>39511198

Slightly forward posture, is this: >>39511159
Which I resemble greatly but the head lean + pushing my bottom teeth forward manually causes pain.

Also, when I am in upright posture like your timage: this is my exact apperance: >>39511141
Note the amount of frumpiness in his face opposed to your image though. The woman in your picture still a... lump, between the line her ear connects to her head and th front of her jaw. Not this gross neckfat bunching up all the way up to the ear area, like the Asian in proper posture.

That tells me the woman is "normal attractive", the Asian (resembling me greatly with no attempt to put my jaw forward) is "recessed/beta".

I just want to be normal attractive/aesthetic, not turbochad or like that ugly pic that gets posted a lot of a guy who looks like a super ripped eminem.

I just HATE looking like THIS >>39511141
in "natural/healthy/proper" posture :
>>39511343
Sorry about the autism guys I'm just trying to make the best of what I can with I got before I get the operations (theyre a long times off)

I just sincerely don't want my short term solution to worsen things
>>
File: Right-W800.jpg (23KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Right-W800.jpg
23KB, 800x600px
>>39512719
Ah ok I think I understand now. I wonder what would happen to this guy if he had proper posture. This is probably the smallest jaw I've seen
>>
>>39512600
>>39512719
And once again,I realize this man: >>39511198
has had rich people surgery (and his ears are tiny for some reason, still dunno if that's a side effect of a jaw job), but I'm confident the reason the man you wonder why's face looks like that is because he has a degree of malocclusion, lest the bottom half of his face would greatly resemble these rich men:
>>39511458
>>39511198

But me in proper posture? I look like the top pic of >>39511198

Bottom teeth forward in line with top, gives me this: >>39511159

But I'm OBVIOUSLY still not in "correct" posture and the neck + jaw compensation causes me pain/aches.

So the question still stands will I get over that or is that a sign I'm damaging my structure more?
>>
File: 1503097655377.gif (704KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
1503097655377.gif
704KB, 382x450px
I never really cared about weak chins or even noticed that people had them until I saw one pointed out.

Now I can't stop noticing when people have them. There could be things you can be born with that would make you way uglier though, so be glad I suppose.
>>
>>39512246
Can an open bite fuck up your chin? I have a 6mm gap between my top and bottom sets of teeth. Getting an evaluation with an orthodontist in October, 22 though so the NHS is out of the question. Fuckers took a mold of my teeth to give me braces when I was 14 then came back to me believing my teeth would align by themselves. Lying faggots.
>>
>>39512890
>be glad that you're a chinlet
Damn. I wish i could be weirdly attractive but i'm just ugly.
>>
File: 32_V2Z1818_1-1.jpg (245KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
32_V2Z1818_1-1.jpg
245KB, 533x800px
>>39512890
There are some people who have weak jaws who look pretty good from head on. Normal people generally don't notice specific things like this.
>>
File: locc.png (49KB, 1534x489px) Image search: [Google]
locc.png
49KB, 1534x489px
>>39512872
That... Also resembles my profile. It looks like according to how in line ips lips and chin are with his top lip, he does have some overbite and neck fat.

In proper posture he'd 100% resemble this: >>39511141

I've come to feel like.. These appearances are "universal truths" if you will if your occlusion isn't 100% perfectly naturally developed.

Unfortunately a post from a while ago that made me aware of this just kind of made me 100x more insecure, thats why I keep trying to find out and fix this shit.

I honestly do feel locked at "6/10" solely because the bottom half of my face is fat where as the rest of my body and face are 100% 6-7/10.

So I REALLY wanna fix this shit and I know most prolly find seeing these threads annoying but don't you guys think it'd be useful robot knowledge to know that for those of us that aren't fetal alchohol syndrome babies, fixing our jaw occlusion could elevate us to 7/10-Chad levels?

I dunno guys I just want to be happy with my appearance. I'm sure I'd reap some fucking "privelage" benefits from it too because a LOT of attractiveness is related to health and healthy structural development.
>>
>>39512940
This guy has wide set eyes and good nose support, which is something a lot of people don't have, so he's not the best example to use at all.
>>
File: DSC00103.jpg (191KB, 1392x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00103.jpg
191KB, 1392x1600px
>>39512962
>6/10
That's good enough.
t. 4/10
>>
>>39512962
The "out of ten" metric seems so varied - if you were really a 6/10 there would be nothing to be self conscious of other than seeing things you want changed. I'm always afraid of using the point scale because I consider 5 to be average, but don't know what should separate a 5 from a 6, because 7 and up is above average.
>>
>>39512890
>can't stop noticing when people have them
>>39512940
>Normal people generally don't notice specific things like this.

Yeah but that's the the thing they kind of do. People on the street will notice your posture, see you're "skinny" but have a fat face and bam.

If I want to put it into r9k logic.....

Chinletism is a big reason a lot of us don't have women approaching us randomly. Mainly referencing a post I saw a long time ago basically saying "if you don't get approached in public ever are you ugly?"

And the answer is... unfortuantely, yes. "Average ugly" is what kind of damns a lot of us.
The fact that I have almost no bf, good hair, am white and all of that doesn't mean a lot because as soon as I relax my face or smile or laugh, from the neck up I look fucking obese and that's a consequence of bad jaw development.

I know I'm sounding like a crusader here but my god it'd help a lot in a lot of aspects.

I'd LOVE to be able to stand straight and upright and not further my scoliosis and shit but doing so not only makes my head hurt but it makes me ugly.

So in a way I feel damned to be unhealthy and by relation ugly because of structural issues I can't resolve.

>>39512984
No, dude, that was me before some premature wrinkles around my recessed jaw area set in and the chinlet you have turned into a frumpy nochin+double chin.

It's a fucking death sentence and I can't even look at the shadows I cast on walls because my posture+profile make me feel subhuman.

6/10 is the optimisitc absolute MAXIMUM I can achieve if I endure forward head posture + insane top of spine/base of skull cramps.
>>
File: ugly-man-beautiful-woman.jpg (149KB, 859x423px) Image search: [Google]
ugly-man-beautiful-woman.jpg
149KB, 859x423px
>>39513039
I doubt that you look worse than him, stop exaggerating bad stuff.
>>
>>39513023
The metric was a bad thing to bring into play I suppose, I'm trying to use language here most of the depressed fucks would pick up on. But anyways. My point is I want to be properly developed and by side effect or vise versa, attractive.

I /should/ be attractive and properly developed but poverty and HORRIBLE parenting has me living chronically far under my inherit biological/genetic potential.

It just sucks yknow? Knowing your face is flat out "ugly" because of a development deformation your parents caused by encouraging mouth breathing.
It's a thing that depresses me a lot because I've been making big strides in my behavior attitude, lifestyle all that to break my robotic shackles but it's soul crushing that I know every time I go outside I'm still the le virgin meme.
The posture, the head tilt, everything, solely because I had stupid fucking southern US parents.

And I guess this ties into another question for any knowledgable anons...
If one's issues are mainly things like jaw occlusion, with enough money can you buy the way you would look and feel bodily were you structurally developed properly?

Or is there always some awful con/downside that means "no matter what you'll never be your full potential despite all your efforts at improvement"

Getting a little heavy I know guys, sorry.
>>
>>39513086
That kid's going to repeat the Dad's fate if he doesn't keep his mouth closed. On a side note, the guy looks like Gibby from iCarly as a drug addict.
>>
>>39513086
Well.. That pic puts me off in lots of ways.
One, I don't desire kids. Two, I can see some developemental issues arising in that kid because of his dad, three, the womans appearance and MAINLY THAT TATTOO tell me neither of these people are happy.

Let's not forget the whole r9k truth that "if youre hot your happy"

And if you want to apply more to it.. "she's just settling that dudes probably rich"

I don't want of that fucking shit to apply to me man. I just wanna be the best me I can be, and to me that involves correcting my anatomical problems.

I'm just kind of worried I'll never be able to get to the "ideal prime" potential I had before time set in my bone structure issues.
>>
>tfw deep voice
>thick skulll
>chad eye area
>thicc eyebrows
>full lips
>decent nose
>no visible jawline, even at 10% bf
>recessed chin from mouth breathing
>manlet because mouth breathing supresses the piturity gland

being mewing for about a week now, already getting some improvements, eg, palette expanding, better smile, etc

honestly, i could have been chad if my fucking parents actually stopped me from mouth breathing

kill me
>>
>>39513125
Have you seen gibby these days?
He looks legitimately prematurely aged. Fatter, wrinkles have permanently set in, and his hairline has receded. He's doing iDubbz shit now.

>>39513163
>honestly, i could have been chad if my fucking parents actually stopped me from mouth breathing

EXACT
SAME
FOR ME

I still want to be though.

IF I FUCKING PUSH MY BOTTOM TEETH FORWARD I ALMOST RESEMBLE CHAD BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW HEALTHY THAT IS LONG TERM.

>>manlet because mouth breathing supresses the piturity gland
I didn't know that but, not only does that make my depression worse, and my fate feel more doomed, but I hate my parents more now.
>>
>>39513157
You should just channel all the rage into motivating yourself to work harder at the improvements, because otherwise it doesn't serve a purpose. Every time I see a picture of someone good looking, I get more motivated to stick with it and do it more hardcore.
>>
>>39513039
>>Normal people generally don't notice specific things like this.

I'm the dude who mentioned not being able to stop noticing them, honestly it's one of the things that you notice on a person but don't pay much mind to.
Like if you're talking to someone and see that they're balding, or that they're fat, or maybe they got fucked up teeth. Really I don't care that much, I'm a nasty repulsive neckbeard and I get by just fine. Some people are going to be ugly, that's the end-all be-all. Try not to let your chinletism consume you.
>>
>>39513163
I've been mewing for at least a few months I think but not sure as to how correct I've been doing it, varying amounts of tongue pressure and like I keep citing.

I will manually push my bottom jaw forwards to touch the bottom tips of my upper teeth while mewing and this makes me look ACTUALLY "normal".
NOT CHAD LIKE I SHOULD BE but I go from 4/10 frumpy ugly like
>>39512984
>>39512872
>>39511281

and: this is exacting of my profile when im biting down

>>39511164

To this if I push my shit forward: >>39511159
This causes head/neck/jaw pain though
But dude, this? >>39511198

The top is me and likely you, and the bottom would 100% be us and should be.

You see how his ear's kinda small though? I'm worried now little ears are part of the jaw deformation and even fi I get it fixed people will still be able to tell I'm ugly.
>>
File: y0lVmVGN_400x400.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
y0lVmVGN_400x400.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>39512962
Hmm yeah I've had the same experience as you. Got redpilled on looks late last year. Before that I didn't ever think about it. If someone had said to me "you have a weak jaw" i would have been like "lol what" Even when I saw pictures of myself I just thought that's fine. I never noticed somehow. Even in pictures from the side i just thought "well that's just me". Then afterwards I was obsessively taking pictures and videos of myself from different angles and literally couldn't sleep because of it.

I have a collection of hundreds of pictures of men with small/weak jaws (or just ugly dudes with gfs) which I spend a lot of time looking through. Trying to tell myself it's ok.
>>
>>39513163
>>manlet because mouth breathing supresses the piturity gland
I guess my small chin is because of genetics, not mouth-breathing because i'm 6'4.
>>
>>39513184
i feel terrible for you. My jawline is non-existent but girls will fuck me just because of my voice. whilst online i get treated like chad because i don't have to display my fucked face and short stature because whores simply think that my voice must mean i'm a 6 ft 3" male model. Also had girls sending nudes and they didn't even know what I looked like.

>fell for the gymcel meme too
Had more facial gains this past week than from 3 years of working during late puberty

good luck dude, jutting your jaw probably isn't the best but try to do a proper smile then close your lips without moving your jaw.
>>
>>39513157
>if youre hot your happy
meme
>she's just settling that dudes probably rich
also meme
>ideal prime
Please dont get any surgery because you remind me of people who get +10 surgeries and still feel ugly. Not everyone is meant to look like GQ model. Charismatic but ugly person achieves more than attractive but socially inept one.
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3397177/

read the entire article, mouth breathing affects homostasis negatively and the body has to compensate
>>
>>39513223
>Try not to let your chinletism consume you.
Seee....
It does.
I recognize the toxicities in myself.

But r9k has done a lot to me too. When I see receded hairlines or chinlets, all that "inferior" shit pops up and when I see properly developed people I get jealous because I know I'm exactly like any bystander you could see and notice has a chinlet, and the fact you notice that is emotionally fucking enough.

My teeth aren't even really fucked up it's just an overbite. Everything else is totally fine besides that but my overbite absolutely destroys me and takes me from where I should naturally be ( and I'm not trying to sound cocky), 7/10~
to 6/10 at most if I'm REALLY trying to accentuate my face or fucking 4/10.
>>39513254
Nah you likely have some chinletism because mouthbreathing doesn't TOTALLY destroy your ability to grow, what ruined mine was a lower-lower class diet
>>39513236
>Then afterwards I was obsessively taking pictures and videos of myself from different angles and literally couldn't sleep because of it.
I was living that not long ago and the only way I've been able to break that lately is by flat out avoiding reflective surfaces, and now it's gotten the point that seeing my shadow depressed me when I catch glimpses of my "natural" (relaxed) posture and horrible profile.
>I have a collection of hundreds of pictures of men with small/weak jaws (or just ugly dudes with gfs) which I spend a lot of time looking through. Trying to tell myself it's ok.
I fucking know how you feel. Do you desire to fix it one day though? I deeply do.

THATS WHY I KEEP ASKING IF IM FUCKING MYSELF WORSE BY JUTTING MY BOTTOM TEETH FORWARD CAUSE IT MAKES ME LESS UGLIER, BUT I'M WORRIED IT'LL CAUSE ASYMMETRY IN TIME

Oh, and, since you and I seem to share a lot of agony on this subject, would you maybe like to get into contact? Email/disc?
I'm obsessive about this shit and hell bent on fixing everything that's structurally wrong with me that's scientifically possibl
>>
>>39513399
>you likely have some chinletism because mouthbreathing
My mom and dad have small chins, so i'm pretty sure it's a genetic thing.
>>
File: clarify.png (285KB, 365x350px) Image search: [Google]
clarify.png
285KB, 365x350px
>>39513309
Honestly, I can't even really deduce my "jaws natural hanging position" because of the fuck upness with perceiving what that is.

In between my bite sucking, and the variations I've gone over in the past few months iwth how to brace my jaw, I just dont fucking know dude.
>6'3 male model

Hahaha I'm not even going to go into my fucking height dude but let's say that if I had a real chin then I'd actually probably fuck someone in my lifetime

>smile
My smile is naturally pretty gummy, I assume from my SHIT occlusion problems thanks to bad parenting.
>>39513312
Honestly I find memes to be reality a lot and it terrifies me because I get more and more miserable the more aware of them I become and the more I try to reject the plausibility they're reality
>>39513396
Yeah I'm aware of that, so in essence my whole being is deformed.

Do you... happen to know any ways to correct that shit?

GOD I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL. THE THING FUCKING ME THOUGH IS REALIZING "NORMAL" IS ANALOGOUS TO WHAT WE CALL "CHAD" even when we exagerrate. But knowing that we should all more or less be Chads Brads or Stacies if we literally developed properly is making me suicidal lately.

It makes sense the more I think about it, the shit treatment I've had all my life is just because I'm deformed rofl.

>>39513426
My mom and dad have great chins, they're just fat now.

Know that the kicker is?
My sister ended up with a fully developed, straight up stacy/aesthetic jaw, and I'm this deformed piece of fucking shit.

And she hates me because I "had it better than her" growing up even though shes a socialte and I'm suicidal.

This fucking pic is how her face looks (girl on the right)
>>
>>39513396
I'm kind of hesitant to delve too deep on the article because I really don't want to become aware of my OTHER objective ugliness because that will just sap my hope entirely.
But I know sleep apnea and shit can developed from shitty jaw development.

Can you summarize it for me in a way that won't totally destroy me emotionally? Like "mouthbreathing fucks your over body overall leads to subpar health BUT U CAN FIX IT (probably with money)"

Moreso than become aware of everything that's wrong with me (which I have been doing obsessively AND CANT STOP) I REALLY want to learn if theres remedies to those things and how to fix them
>>
Again sorry for dragging this shit on but I appreciate everyone who's put input in.

Honestly just trying to figure out if there are steps I can take before getting surgery to minimize chinlet ugliness and if there's even a "true" fix to it at all (including spending a lot money)

The whole like "bad jaw occlusions forces your body to compensate" scares me though, does that boil down to "I'm fucked and inferior no matter what" o-or can I just buy happiness with enough theoretical money?

Sorry guys I'm pretty fucking depressed if you couldn't tell and obviously don't have the capabilities to ask a qualified, trusted/competent doctor so asking guys who live this agony is the best bet I have.

>>39513309
>>39513236
>>39513039
Also none of you have to but if you posted your profiles (and succeed to any degree in life) that might give me some self esteem I kind of need

I'm not pulling any fucking punches here it's r9k I know I'm miserable and pathetic in a lot of your perceptions but I'm screaming for help in the only place I know that's this full of others in pain
>>
>>39513399
I don't really know what I'm going to do. I probably won't get surgery because I'm 26 now and by the time I've saved up the money I'll be in my 30s for sure. Might try therapy. Can't hurt, can it? Maybe it can. I just want to forget all of it. Go back to being ignorant of this stuff. I see unattractive guys with gfs and think if he could do it, I could too, and I feel ok for a while but it always comes back. It's the last thing I think about before I sleep and the first thing I think about when I wake up. It shouldn't be like this. I shouldn't feel this way. I want to forget about it and enjoy things like I used to.

I'll post discord in a separate post but I don't go on it much
>>
>>39513574
>I just want to forget all of it. Go back to being ignorant of this stuff. I see unattractive guys with gfs and think if he could do it, I could too, and I feel ok for a while but it always comes back.
I sincerely know that feel
Im in poverty rn and feeling like I won't even have my shit corrected by 25 and if I'm 30 what's the point? I wish I could fucking go back to being ignorant. I went to sleep hinking about my jaw position, woke up thinking about it. It's not even the only thing on my mind, Posture, hairline, even fucking wrinkles. All of this fucking shit I never noticed or cared about that used not to impact me has me unable to get out of bed now.

>I'll post discord in a separate post but I don't go on it much
Got anything you do?
I'm not trying to nag your ear off and just be a clone of you that'll make you want to die more, but.. 2's better than one, maybe we can make progress. At least maybe towards fucking caring less. Having someone to talk to about this would help me a lot.

I truly get you though. I shouldn't fucking feel anxiety over seeing my shadow cast over a wall, I shouldn't have to avoid looking down at my phone because all I see is the face of an obese person when I'm a skeleton. I shouldn't have to divert the MASS influex of thoughts that come and distract me from whatever I'm doing solely because I look down at an angle and feel all that skin under my neck compress into a triple chin+my actual chinlet. Fuck.

Emails maybe?
I don't know. There was an anon here I came across a while ago I made contact with who is an asbolute wealth of information and shared some books with me that I think if followed correctly could go a long way towards correcting stuff wrong with our bodies.
Not sure about our jaws but...
We'd never have to worry about diabetes or cancer, even dementia.
>>
>>39513574
>I don't really know what I'm going to do.
I've been strongly leaning towards killing myself lately but I can't even afford a shotgun as it is now.

Even when I see other chinlets or manlets actually succeeding, it just makes me feel worse because the way I look at it: I'm not a socialite, or interesting like they obviously are to compensate for being ugly. In a lot of cases I'm a little more attractive but I have fuck all to offer else, whereas they're all socialites or have status.

Sure, "if u look good ur happy" can be a meme but fuck, when you have nothing else too you except base genetics that should've been amazing, that got FUCKED because your parents were RETARDS... I just dunno. I feel like looking normal is my only chance to have enough confidence to learn how to be normal, etc.

But I'm starting to spiral quite a bit. Life really sucks man.
>>
File: 1473411235870.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473411235870.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
Anyways, no more derailment, back to the topic....

Any and all info dumped on the topic of jaw/overbite correction would be appreciated especially verified information on the effects of pushing your bottom teeth forward to compensate for overbite, because in my case it makes me look "presentable" instead of "inbred"

Anything on reduction of cervicomental angle from the "ugly" meta being above 110 degrees: >>39512984
>>39512497
>>39511302

To getting it to properly developed/normal/even aesthetic:
>>39511239 90 degrees or less

Would be extremely appreciated

Again, realize surgery fixes most of this but I need to know if I can do things to help before surgery without risking worsening issues or my symmetry.

HOWEVER, I also require more information on the operations.
Particularly the recovery, telltale signs you've HAD an operation done (like little ears?) >>39511198
and if in 2017 there's still the issue of people having the operation done and their jaw reverting to recession.
>>39513574
Also I'd like to apologize for likely making you more aware of the things that determine 'objective attractiveness' within the context because the more I learn about this shit the more I realize I'm ugly according to aesthician's standards
>>
File: 04.jpg (283KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
283KB, 700x467px
>>39513653
actually I'm not even sure what my user ID is? It says iyo#5070 at the bottom is that it?

I dunno if I can help you at all, I'm just the same as you. I'm not hopeful of finding a solution other than surgery. Surgery or therapy. That's basically it for me. I actually try to avoid looking stuff up about it too, because I find it makes me feel worse.
>>
>>39513768
>therapy
What do you mean by that? Physical therapy? I plan for the surgery I jsut dont.. fucking know how I'll go out into the real world get a career and secure it before I'm 30, since it emotionally ruins me to the point I can barely go outside.

Just knowing I'm not alone would help honestly.
> I actually try to avoid looking stuff up about it too, because I find it makes me feel worse.
YEAHHHHHH

For me... I have an obsession, or a complex I guess.
To either prove to myself, I have the power to change something, or I am powerless and should drop all thought on the matter.

I'm caught up in desperation towards hoping from liitle fragments I've gotten from shit like mewing that the more I research, I'll find something that basically summarizes into "do these things and maybe get this operation if its necessary and in time youll be fine! :D"

But fuck. I know. It all just makes me feel worse.

I merely seek knnowledge on one specific thing, then end up reading an article on face muscles and bone structure and instead of taking useful information from it, just realize like my forehead is shitty or something.

I truly know your pain dude that's kind of why I wana talk to you
>>
> all you need to know is online already
Can you give me some links or something? I have autistic inquiries as to like tongue pressure and shit.
Did the guy in your pic have overbite?

I still have some confusion here. There's implications proper posture with time will gradually correct occlusion.

Does doing this shit correctly really take you from chinlet/ugly to truly "normal" is not slightly above average? I just want my "natural" face were it to develope naturally.

I don't chew gum though, I'll look into that.

Does chewing the gum gradually move your jaw back into place? Because my natural bite (again: >>39511164) has the tops and front of my bottom teeth grinding into the bottom.

Is thew Mewing thing a gradual physical therapy thing that eventually corrects? Or am I just slightly detracted from my deformation and still need surgery?

Surely learning how to chew and shit right over long terms could have some good changes?

This whole "posture + exercising the muscles via chewing" and implications that it "pulls things into alignment" sounds very much like corrective physical therapy

Is it really real?

Will time and effort make me from this (>>39511141 >>39512984) to the left pic on this? (>>39512268)

If I could get to that mans point without dropping 30k I just might not kill myself
>>
File: 01-1.jpg (221KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
01-1.jpg
221KB, 700x467px
>>39513837
I mean therapy like psychological therapy. In my case I feel like it's at least as much a mental problem as it is a physical one. Otherwise why did I not see it before? Did my vision have some kind of blind spot? Why did it take me until 25 years old to realise I have a weak jaw? Why can't I accept it for what it is? Why am I so obsessed that I have spent at least half of every day for the past 9 months thinking about it? That's not right. Even if it really is as bad as I think, that's still not right. No one who is mentally healthy does that.
>>
>>39513574
And, yeah, these sub par dudes have trophy wives but I don't think I'm the type who could ever get a traditional wife anyways and I doubt he cares about him being as ugly as he is if I would if I was him.

I don't have a great background either nor was I born into wealth or raised in a suburb, so "you could still make it!" doesn't really apply when you're in the economic demographic where you basically need to look good to be treated remotely fairly

And this isn't supposed to be a "waa im ugly" thread but I fucking know a lot of you have experienced first hands being subpar results in how you get treated and opportunities.
>>39514007
>Why am I so obsessed that I have spent at least half of every day for the past 9 months thinking about it? That's not right
Yeah......
I've been at that point, of obsession, except, that the difference is I've merely switched from being obsessive about more than a year about other things like my hairline and aged looking skin, and then the gears just instantly switch to "oh im a chinlet" once I realize it.

The more "redpilled" I get the worst off I feel.

I don't think I need therapy because I know why all of this makes me feel shitty, I'm a materialistic selfish person and not looking as good as I used to think of myself cripples me because I guess I'm just weak.
I don't need a therapist to tell me that. I need to fix the shit that causes it in the first place.

Granted, I WOULD LOVE to not feel any agony over the stuff I do at all.
But I honestly don't think I'll ever reach that point of peace with self.

So in my eyes my only options are to fix my objective inferiorities to the best I can so that they could compare to actually being good

This chinletism shit is just my latest, month long obsession, that marely now overlaps everything else like height, hairline, etc.
>>
I'll try one more time, although I know I've gotten some answers as usual I'm hoping someone with experience and maybe even some medical knowledge will tap in.

Am I fucking my profile up worse by pushing my bottom teeth forward to touch the tips of my top teeth to compensate for my nochin, because doing so will actually give me a normie looking chin?

I've been doing this for a few months now and I've been having to deal with unintentional forward head lean (that looks weird since I'm trying to stand upright) and it causes some aches in my jaw and back of my skull.

Is that shit going to subside? Or is it a sign I'm damaging myself?

I absolutely do NOT want to accentuate my chinlet ugly or worse end up asymmertical, because my jaw placement isn't entirely perfect anyways because of a botched wisdom teeth removal that left the left side of my jaw popping out of place occasionally.
>>
>>39514087
I am the same. I have also worried about my height and hairline.

The height thing just vanished somehow. And I checked my hairline in old pictures and it's barely different than 10 years ago. So I don't worry much about that anymore. At one point I read about BDD, body dysmorphia. I thought I had that. Go on some forums and read what they say. In fact Google "BDD: my jaw" what they write is exactly the same as what we feel. Exactly. But I can't just write this off as BDD because I can see it. It's clearly there when I look in the mirror and at photos. So I remain obsessed. Turning it over and over in my mind.
>>
>>39514198
I remember Mike Mew saying not to do this, though I don't recall why. I guess it's because your bones/muscles aren't as malleable as in childhood (not to say they aren't malleable anymore, period), so maybe it's damaging to use the tongue posture which is supposed to give minor improvements over time, and also be jutting your jaw out because you're forcing/imitating the long term result of your bottom jaw swinging forward when the rest of your face hasn't yet remodeled to support the change. You're just straining your jaw, and the new position won't magically hold itself over time.

An orthotropic device called the Biobloc has the kid jut their bottom jaw a bit forward just so they can wear the device, but I suppose it's fine for them because their face adapts to the change a lot quicker and the new posture works with the current/upcoming facial growth they already have.

I'm very tired, hopefully that was explained decently.
>>
>>39514243
>At one point I read about BDD, body dysmorphia. I thought I had that. Go on some forums and read what they say. In fact Google "BDD: my jaw" what they write is exactly the same as what we feel. Exactly. But I can't just write this off as BDD because I can see it. It's clearly there when I look in the mirror and at photos. So I remain obsessed. Turning it over and over in my mind.

Even my best friend tells me I have BDD.

But... I've looked at countless objective things, from facial muscle charts to anatomy shit, to the things aesthicians look for when correcting shit like wrinkles (something I worry about too) , to chinletism.

And the conclusion is ALWAYS: "If you don't basically match these images, you are in some way deformed"

And... I can't get over that.
I feel like calling people who are upset with literal deformities "BDD" or "youre just overthinking it look at everyone else that has that stuff" is just a fucking excuse.

When I hear "you look fine", I just recall all th snickers and glances I got in school and never knew what the fuck was wrong.

Yeah, we look fine, compared to the vast majority of the deformed.

IDK, I'm sure BDD exists in people who have like eating disorders, but........
I just see "imperfect, when you could've been objectively so"

And so I stay obsessed.

I can't... get over seeing just normal fuckers on the street, not hunched over, by all means totally healthy and normal.

At first I thought I just had like bad posture, needed to work out and shit...

But then I noticed "why does my chinline disappear into my neck even if I push it forward? Why do I have underhanging neck skin and literally no one else does?"

Sure, more overweight people have turkeynecks, but they STILL have a bottom jaw that's in line with the top of their face.
I don't.
And it's gotten the the point I can't look at a picture of video fo someone who has a totally naturally developed profile without feeling alienated further and further in general.
>>
>>39514317
It was, thank you.

Now I've just mentally jotted down "find out why Mike Mew said not to do that" to one of my obsessive mental notes to hunt down.
>At one point I read about BDD, body dysmorphia. I thought I had that. Go on some forums and read what they say. In fact Google "BDD: my jaw" what they write is exactly the same as what we feel. Exactly. But I can't just write this off as BDD because I can see it. It's clearly there when I look in the mirror and at photos. So I remain obsessed. Turning it over and over in my mind.
Fuck, are you saying I shouldn't even be doing that?
>kid, childhood

Yeahhh, I'm 20 so I don't think anything in youth applies to me anymore.

Fuck.
I was afraid of the ultimate consensus being "embrace that you're ugly and deal with being like that until you can afford to fix it with surgery"

Execpt by then... I'll be fucking old, and the entire reasons why I want my shit fixed in my /youth/ will be defeated.

That's another thing.
"lol no hope just give up accept it/suck it up"

The fucking more I do that the more I just find myself dead inside. I can't keep numbing myself just so I don't feel pain over shit I don't have that i honest to god should.

Really don't know what to do if everything I've been doing so far is just going to make things worse...
>>
File: CUZ1-Z-F2-H.jpg (259KB, 1200x763px) Image search: [Google]
CUZ1-Z-F2-H.jpg
259KB, 1200x763px
bumping for depression and in increase in hopelessness that i cant even mask my ugliness short term without it fucking me up long term

does anyone have solid info on if its good or bad to hold the tongue to the roof of the mouth with an improper bite (overbite)

as well as if it's worth pushing the bottom teeth forward into a "corrected" position as a short term solution when going outside, or will this worsen the issue over time and cause asymmetry
>>
File: aw3.jpg (1MB, 2152x1920px) Image search: [Google]
aw3.jpg
1MB, 2152x1920px
bump for severe depression
>>
File: 1499181238755.png (19KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1499181238755.png
19KB, 250x238px
bump for sorrow
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.