[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

abstract feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>tfw CIAniggers are spying on my collection of anime feet again
>>
>>39510852
why don't you share that collection of yours
>>
>>39510877
nice try CIAnigger, eat shit
>>
What show is that from and is it real
They use a western meme in the anime??
>>
>>39510852
Do they glow in the dark?
>>
why didnt you just run them over
>>
I want to fuck Kumiko and cum inside her fluffy vagina!
>>
>>39510852
the anime feets, the peyote seeds, WHAT NEXT ANON, WHAT NEXT FOR THE CIANIGGERS
>>
>>39510939
Hibike Euphonium
Is shopped though
>>
File: 1501544416507.jpg (26KB, 215x365px) Image search: [Google]
1501544416507.jpg
26KB, 215x365px
>CIAniggers think they can replace my mother with a double without me knowing
CIA if you are reading this you are a fuck
>>
>>39513635
anon this is literally a specific condition you have. have you been diagnosed with anything? are you on medication?
>>
>>39513635
Fuck anon, you might have schizo
>>
>>39510852
sometimes i feel like my body is not mine,as if i was inside a robot or something,i dont know how to explain
im losing it
>>
File: 1504465452352.jpg (46KB, 674x501px) Image search: [Google]
1504465452352.jpg
46KB, 674x501px
>>39510852
the neighborhood dog knows you're a neet and is communicating telepathically with you again
>>
File: 2072171212.jpg (16KB, 552x563px) Image search: [Google]
2072171212.jpg
16KB, 552x563px
>>39510852
>existential dread starts to settle in again
>have to immediately distract myself with something fast paced
>the feeling passes
Welp that was a close call, good thing my coping method work, at times i feel like i could off my self, on other times the mere idea of my body ceasing to function sends me to neurotic panic
The feeling i get is indescribable, the closest i can get to describing it is this
>suddenly you feel like you're losing control of your body, like your consciousness is no longer rooted in it, your mind wanders to death and the lack of being, the idea terrifies you more than C'thulhu and Satan having spike orgy, quickly have to reroot yourself to your body via distraction or you will lose your mind
Funky feelings, i have thought of killing other people and getting a cop to off me but idea of surviving that and spending time in jail would be god awful
My killer name would be straw killer, i would stick straws in peoples noses and pour honey on their genitals, good luck figuring that fucking motive out
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.