[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine that North Korea actually decides to start a war and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ThatFatKoreanGuy.jpg (129KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
ThatFatKoreanGuy.jpg
129KB, 940x627px
Imagine that North Korea actually decides to start a war and us, Robots, who live in NATO countries are sent to the war. This way we would have something(a war) to give a purpose to our miserable lifes and existence, like most of our grandfathers.
>>
What kind of war? Nuclear? Boots on the ground? Maritime engagement? "War" is ambiguous, and and your answer is dependent the specificity of what type of war.
>>
I really don't get what the fuck NK is trying to do.

I feel like they have pissed off Jews somehow and they're just trying to start another world war because somebody annoyed them, like the treacherous kikes they are.
>>
>>39510848

Obviously boots on the ground
>>
>>39510906
They're trying to avoid walking in the footsteps of previous US enemies with nuclear power. Multiple times we've been in a situation like this and miraculously the previous times each leader agreed to give up their nuclear power in exchange for the US leaving their country alone....after which point the US immediately invaded and assassinated said leaders.

Kim Jong Un is refusing to comply for that reason and the missile tests are likely to remind the US that hey, dipshit, if you do invade us we'll literally nuke Seoul and Tokyo, which would crash the global economy and potentially spark a World War as a result of that.

Good thing we have an autistic obese manchild who was raised being told he's part-God and a raging dumbass in the White House who literally admitted he didnt even know about the NK situation prior to becoming president without realizing how fucking retarded that sounds, to depend all those risks on
>>
>>39510966
How are the Jews involve?
>>
>>39510816
if a 'war' started with them after they nuked tokyo/seoul it would be over in minutes, it would not be a boots on the ground war

their largest bases and primary military installments would be flattened immediately and the DMZ near SK would be the only place a 'battle' would take place at all
>>
>>39510816
NK is just the attack dog for China and Russia.

Most European countries wouldn't help the US, Japan or SK. The UK will
>>
>>39510816
I'm kinda worried since I live in California and it's rumored to be able to reach here and they are a threat to those nearby and maybe those on the west coast, however, I believe they will be fucking annihilated as soon as they start attacking which will be easy, especially with their small ass country
>>
Women and trannies cant get drafted so only the undesirable men can be forced to go to war.
>>
>>39510816
I'm kind of hoping this happens for the reasons you said and for a job
>>
>>39510816
Impossible, because nothing good ever happens.
>>
>tfw I'm too retarded to be eligible for the draft
>>
>>39510816
Im more in favor that it kills of the competition.
Let all the chads and normies die so im not competing with 100 men for a single average looking roastie.
Same goes for jobs.
>>
>>39511551

feelsbadman.jpg

Well, you could always trying to go to war as a volunteer
>>
The war would be even more absurd than our actual life, it would just give us an illusion of real purpose. And you could die for this illusion.
>>
>>39510816
Defect from the US and join the country with the least amount of jewish influence.
>>
I'd kill everyone in my range if i was given a gun.
>>
>>39511612

I'd die for a illusion of real purpose. At least I wouldn't be this waste of resources
>>
>>39510966
I guess that makes sense. Still, it's a little depressing how stubborn they're being about the whole thing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.