[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I was born in the Middle Ages

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

I go to fairs and dress up. I make my own armor and I have swords. I'm into the mythology and wonder if it was real or fake. Dragons existed back then and many people talked about them. This magical experience of the world seemed to die after the Middle Ages ended.
>>
>>39510774
I too wish I was born in the Middle Ages, just to die as an infant and be free.
>>
>>39510785
most likely you'd survive. The Middle Ages just seemed better. There were dragons, elves, and all kinds of mystical creatures.
>>
File: bust asunder.jpg (83KB, 319x340px)
bust asunder.jpg
83KB, 319x340px
>>39510785
fpbp

origirinariranirigiro
>>
>>39510774
All of their food would be bland af, there'd be diseases and dirty people everywhere, plus you could be illiterate and have a live expectancy of about 50 years.
>>
>>39510850
I'll make sure to drink lots of water.
>>
>>39510869
No point of living after 50. You get dementia and shit your pants all the time.
>>
>>39510869
Lots of feasts, holidays, and fun back then
>>
File: IMG_2244.jpg (115KB, 490x750px)
IMG_2244.jpg
115KB, 490x750px
>>39510774
You'd be a peasant working for a Lord you retard
>>
>>39510774
The middle ages fucking sucked and you're retarded for wanting to live there. If you weren't some kind of nobleman then your life was basically shit, just farming all day, being extremely poor, smelling bad, have no concept of personal or public hygiene. The only food you get to eat is shitty moldy bread and disgustingly made beer, if you drink water you'd probably get some horrible disease and die and as you're marrying your new wife who's never even heard of genital hygiene the Duke or whatever where you live comes in and fucks your wife before the wedding night, resulting in her probably dying during the Duke's bastard child's birth

> I'm into the mythology and wonder if it was real or fake
> Dragons existed back then
The middle ages was not lord of the rings, it was a fucking horrible time to be alive for 99 percent of the population, just slightly better than getting raped and killed by barbarians, which was still a very real possibility for most people
>>
>>39511229
Even so there were creatures out there like the dragons, the elves, unicorns, fairies, mermaids, dwarves
you only had to work 100 days a year
had lots of feasts and festivals
>>
>>39511310
In the modern day you've got creatures like roasties, wizards, manlets, niggers and SJWs. You don't have to work a day in your life if you decide to live on benefits and live in a first world country.
>>
>>39510850
No. The people were just more ignorant, do you really think that fairies, dragons and such exist?
>>
>>39511351
I want there to be real wizards like Merlin who practiced magic. There were lots of real wizards back then.
>>
>>39511366
I don't think elves, wizards, dragons or any of that exist anymore. Just that they existed in the Middle Ages. People wrote a lot about them.
>>
>>39510955
Read more history you retard, you only would get fun there if you had the coin, same as here
>>
>>39511371
There's lots of wizards these days, you just aren't one of them and will never get to see them do magic. Just like the commoners in the medieval times, you'll only hear stories of them.
>>
>>39511382
You are literally retarded if you think that
>>
>>39511399
Even the commoners would see things like Dragons or dwarves. or elves. There were unicorns, griffins, and creatures of all kinds. Some would get to see the wizards.
>>
>>39511431
If I'm a retard why did they write about that stuff in the Middle Ages like it existed? People must have seen these things. Knights were regularly sent out to slay the dragons.
>>
>>39511456
>why did they write about that stuff in the Middle Ages like it existed
What are myths and tales? What are magical explanations for mundane experiences? Also 99 percent of the population were uneducated illiterates, the people who could write were bored ass monks copying bibles up in their boring monasteries, probably making some shit up to bring a little excitement to their lives.
>People must have seen these things. Knights were regularly sent out to slay the dragons.
Completely untrue and you're retarded for thinking this or maybe you're just pretending, doesn't really matter
>>
>people in the middle ages got to see dragons and wizards
>we only get niggers and muslims
>>
File: IMG_6600.jpg (31KB, 206x320px)
IMG_6600.jpg
31KB, 206x320px
>>39511435
Dwarves are real op. It's really mean to deny their existence
>>
Most mythical creatures are an allegory for kikes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.