[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a human just an animal? Deep down does everyone just want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Is a human just an animal? Deep down does everyone just want to eat and fuck? Is everything else just a distraction or an attempt to gain resources to eat and fuck more?
>>
No, althought that makes a great part of being human. I thinnk spirituality is something which separates us from mere animals.
>>
>>39510694
I'm not sure how you can explain altruism if you believe that
>>
Yes and no. We are animals in that we must abide by the physical nature of our existence; we must grow, we must die, we must consume and excrete to survive, we are limited in our ability to understand concepts outside of our natiral perception, and so on.

But we are also more, we have the ability to create and destroy, to make art and to travel great distances, to erect enormous civilizations. We are embued with both an intelligence and an individuality that fosters great potential.
>>
>>39510694
anything below 100iq, surely
>>
>>39510694
Humans are animals, with the spark of intelligence. The animal part is what drives us, but the intelligence part is what lets us realize that and frees us from it, if we want to be free of it.

>tl;dr we are animals with a choice
>>
>Is a human just an animal?
Yeah. Like, obviously. Also the top of the food chain, the animal with the highest cognitive abilities and ability to change it's surroundings. But we're just bags of flesh and bone with chemical reactions that create a consciousness that makes us think we're somehow more than just organic material floating in space.
>>
>>39510694
>Deep down does everyone just want to eat and fuck?

I want to fuck the hole a woman eats with.
>>
Fucking and eating are good, but there are better things than both.
>>
>ywn eat and fuck at the same time
>>
People like to be warm too, hence why in Britain we evacuate abroad for the summer for said warmth which our dumb climate doesn't provide
>>
>>39510694
>Deep down does everyone just want to eat and fuck?
I want to fuck both ends of a woman's digestive system
>>
>>39510694
Self-awareness is nature's way of making sure no species gets too intelligent.
>>
>>39510694
yes, if you look at human behovarial patterns from a macrobiological point of view it becomes clear we are just pre-programmed biomechanical computers with every our thought being controlled by base instincts

the real tragedy however is us being also self-aware AKA able to look at our thoughts and acts from an abstract point of view (to a varying degree)
>>
>>39511038
Why is that a tragedy?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.