[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do if a cop pulls you over?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

What do you do if a cop pulls you over?
>>
>>39510123
keep hands on wheel, no jerky movements, be polite and cooperate
>>
File: 1463226343122.png (610KB, 666x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463226343122.png
610KB, 666x720px
>>39510123
>What do you do if a cop pulls you over?
I can't drive
>>
>>39510123
tweak a bit and garble some curse words and talk about angels
reach really fast for your wallet in your waistband
>>
>>39510123
>>39510146
this
cars are for normies and wagecucks
>>
>>39510123
Stay calm, follow directions, don't reach for the registration in your glove box until instructed.
>>
>>39510123
Say you're a student driver
>>
>>39510168
fukin kek

orgnalo
>>
>>39510123
If you're black, do absolutely nothing until told
>>
>>39510123
Roll down your window only enough so you can talk and pass your license and insurance through. If they can get their fingers in, they can shatter your whole window. Ask them what they want, don't answer their questions. They only ask questions to incriminate you.
>>
>>39510123
Ask if you can trade favors to escape a ticket
>>
>>39510136
To me this would seem like suspicious behavior. It screams that you realky have something to hide
>>
>>39510605
or someone trying to not get shot because he sneezed
>>
>>39510123
Ask them if they know how I got in this car and where I am. I don't have a car or a license so something's gone horribly wrong.
>>
>>39510476
>shatter your window
Anon are you dumb
>>
>>39510123
AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
>>39510659
if it can happen to libertarians it can happen to YOU
>>
>>39510136
Well this thread was over quickly, what are all these posts about? You should also call them sir/ma'am.

>>39510476
>being confrontational and openly challenging their authority
Quickest way to get dragged out and stomped on. "B-but my rights" if you think they're overreaching or have too much power in general those are legal issues and nigga this ain't no court.
"Haha, see how that cop complied? He knows I'm in the right, another victory for the sovereign citizen. Don't forget to follow, like and subscribe!"
>>
>>39510631
I meant, if i had a body in my trunk id be the most polite person that cop has ever met.
>>
>>39510659
Skip to like 2 minutes in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7lndGi-sI
>>
>>39510738
there is a reason why you aren't a cop, they don't think like you
>>
File: FUCK IT'S THE COPS.jpg (128KB, 992x765px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK IT'S THE COPS.jpg
128KB, 992x765px
>>39510123
I've been pulled over twice and got off with a warning both times.
>Pull over as soon as the officer lights you up and it's safe to do so
>Put the car in park and turn off the engine. Roll the window down all the way. If it's night time, turn on the interior lights so the officer can see everything.
>Don't fumble around looking for or trying to hide stuff. If you've got illegal shit in plain view, or if you're driving with illegal shit in the car, you're stupid for doing that in the first place and deserve whatever comes to you.
>Keep your hands on the wheel, don't move suddenly, be polite and cooperative, while noncommittal. Call him sir or officer. Don't act scared, don't panic. Police are trained to see panic as a reason to pry deeper. If he asks you something like "Do you know why I pulled you over?" and you were speeding or doing something else against the traffic rules, you're in a catch-22. It's best to cop to it and he might give you a slap on the wrist. If you don't know why he pulled you over, then it's fine to say you don't know, but don't give him bullshit or start in on any sovereign citizen diatribe.
>When/if he asks you for your license/registration/insurance, let him know where you're going to reach. Do it normally, not too fast, not too slow.
>Sit and chill. Don't give him any shit. Follow all commands. If you have warrants or contraband and he has probable cause to search/detain/arrest you, that's on you.
>If you are taken to jail or given a ticket and you feel the police shouldn't have, you take that up with the court. Fighting with the cops while you're on the side of the road just invites them to give you more problems. If you're placed under arrest, exercise your right not to talk. Talking will get you in more trouble.

It doesn't sound macho, it might mean the cops are trampling on your "rights", but the best thing to do is just shut the fuck up and do what they tell you to do.
>>
>>39510739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

Sovereign citizens are funny.
>>
>>39510204
If you're a student driver, you have to have a licensed driver in the passenger seat. The police will verify whether or not you're a student driver when they check your ID.
>>
>>39510780
>>39510739
>I'm not driving, I'm traveling
gets me every time
>>
>>39510773
No sudden moves or theyll kill you
>>
>>39510840
Over the counter or prescription?
>>
>>39510840
No sudden moves or you may escalate the situation, yeah.

Some of the more jumpy cops might just put a few rounds in your face.
>>
>>39510855
Shit wrong thredd
>>
>>39510910
get traveling back on then
>>
Car off, parked, hands on the steering wheel.

Address him politely, and be honest and cooperative. Despite the media, 99% of them are just trying to do their job and the law exists for a reason.

If they ask you for something, explain to them exactly what you're doing to achieve it.

"License and registration, please."
"Alright, officer, I'm reaching for my wallet slowly with one hand, and then I'm reaching into the glove box for registration. Can you see?"

And so on. Just be cooperative and willing. They want to be done just as much as you do.

Like other anons said, if you really did fuck up, the more pleasant and cooperative you are, the more likely they'll swat your wrist and send you on your way.
>>
>>39510123
>What do you do if a cop pulls you over?

offer them a blowjob.
>>
>>39510773
>If you're placed under arrest, exercise your right not to talk. Talking will get you in more trouble.
This is true once you get to jail, too. If anyone seems to be sympathetic they're just trying to get dirt on you that they can use for their own plea bargain. Don't tell them anything.
>>
>>39510947
>>39510773
That seems kinda ridiculous that I'm telling him I'm reaching for my wallet which just so happens to be in my back pocket. And my registration which also just so happens to be in the glove box.. I'm pretty sure you'll come off as condescending if you do that
>>
>>39513083

you should constantly tell them you are not reaching for your gun to reassure them.
>>
The police pull me over once every few months for some percieved bullshit. I just stay in the car, hand them my licence and wait for them to fuck off since I never break the law and then carry on like normal. Since it's Britbongistan there's no chance of them randomly deciding to shoot me so I don't have to worry about them when they do pull me over.
>>
File: 1499153122254.png (34KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
1499153122254.png
34KB, 675x694px
>>39510123
put on my cool face
>>
>>39510123
do a 360 and drive away
>>
>>39513243

once i grew a big beard and the police would pull me over everywhere i went. only ever got in trouble once because my passenger in the back didnt have the belt over their shoulder. i got a big fine and lost some demerit points just for that.
>>
>>39510605
>hands visible at all times, no sudden movement
>hands in lap or generally out of sight, jerky movement/reaching for pockets
What would make you more afraid?
>>
>>39510123
>Officer: could you lower your window?
>Me: Tfw no gf
>>
>>39513360
Kek. I also mainly get stopped when I have a beard but I'm too lazy to shave regularly. I'd honestly rather have them say "we're pulling you over because we think you're a terrorist" rather than them constantly making up shit about fucking tyre pressures or lights, or my favourite one recently was that I was driving too close to the car in front. Fucking bell ends.
>>
>>39513285
but then you would be going in the same direction retard.
>>
>>39513707
I hope you like (You)s.
>>
act autistic

cops who do these checks like power tripping

if you act like a clueless innocent retard there is no pay off for them
>>
>>39513750
this
i'd suggest you also to try to cooperate as much as possible since you have NOTHING to hide and you ARE a good citizen
>>
>>39513707
kek he fell for it
>>
File: 1477011468735.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477011468735.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
>>39513083
id rather look condescending than get shot
>>
>>39510123
Have your license and insurance ready
turn the radio down
don't get out of the car
be polite (Sir/Ma'am)
be honest (I was speeding, I ran that light, I wasn't wearing a seatbelt)
I've been pulled over four times and never gotten a ticket, they're just people
>>
>>39510476
>If they can get their fingers in, they can shatter your whole window.
They can easily carry gear to shatter it either way.
>>
>>39510123
When he asks me if I have any weapons I say "uhh OH there's these scissors" and reach for them so he gives me a three-hundred dollar ticket for speeding, first violation.

Was hungry that month.
>>
>>39510123
put your hands in your pocket and make sudden movements
>>
File: stopresisting.gif (2MB, 287x170px) Image search: [Google]
stopresisting.gif
2MB, 287x170px
THANK GOD I DONT LIVE IN SHITHOLE AMERICA WHERE YOU HAVE TO FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT MIGHT SHOOT YOU IN THESE EVERYDAY SITUATIONS

LMAO

AMERICA KEKS
>>
>>39510773
If you keep your hands on the wheel, how can you present your asshole to the cop for his perusal you stupid faggot?
>>
File: Soryulox.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Soryulox.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
Don't worry so much about what you say. Unless they have a camera, but then you're fucked either way. If you committed a crime on camera they pretty much got you.

Let's start with the no camera whatsoever scenario. There's two games, trying to get out of it on the roadside, and later on, if you are determined, trying to get out of it in court. In court, for traffic tickets, the presumption of innocence isn't there. If you try to pull the his word/my word card, the judge will side with the cop. You need to actually poke a hole in the cop's argument.

Now, no cameras right. The Judge is already siding with the cop, so if the cop testifies that you said you were speeding, it's not really any worse for you. You can get around that by bringing up miranda rights(which aren't read at traffic stops, you can't self incriminate, but be careful, because there's a counter-trick to that).

Basically, what I'm getting at, is be as nice as you can to the cop because it's probably easier to get out of it before court, and your admissions on the roadside won't sink you any worse than you already are.

Now if you wind up in court, don't be an idiot. Go the day before and watch the idiots to see what I mean. Traffic court judges must want to blow their brains out. I swear, they'll probably let you go simply based on the fact you were able to amuse them with a somewhat intelligent argument instead of sperging out.

Have a list of question prepared and the evidence you need to present. For the love of god, remember to request disclosure. No one else there is going to make an argument for you, you have to do it. Know what argument you want to make. Think about it. The radar gun is a good one. You have unlimited questions. Ask them about battery life, model, ask for the radar gun logs, just ask them question after question until you find a hole somewhere. What the weather was like that day. If they get that wrong, you might win.
>>
I was nice when I got pulled over and was very cooperative. The police officer was nice enough to downgrade me from 11mph over to 5mph over. Only two points and $150 instead of three points and $170. Now I get to take work off to go to court and hopefully get impeding traffic, like the last two times.
>>
>>39510123
Yell at him "I HAVE A GUN!"
>>
>>39515949
DIE PIGS DIE GONNA KILL A COP

what, what happened to freedom? Am I not innocent until proven guilty, your honor?
>>
>>39515875
And I guess, just a bit about the cameras. Let's go over the scenarios.

>camera on the whole time, captures everything

So, in this case, it either exonerates you if you are innocent, or really nails you if you're not. A clever person might still get out of it in court, but enh. But the point is, your admissions don't really matter unless you do something asinine like admit guilt when you were innocent because you are a nervous trainwreck around cops.

>no camera whatsoever

Already talked about this, your admissions don't really matter because it's already your word against the cop, in for a penny, in for a pound

>camera doesn't capture the crime, but captures you being spoken to in the vehicle

I'd keep this one in mind, cause you could get fucked if this happened, and you confessed on camera. Choose your words carefully. There's ways to be nice to the cops while simultaneously not admitting guilt. You might want to practice this, but you have an advantage right, because you know the script the cop will follow, right? He's going to ask you how fast you were going. You need an answer that satiates him while also keeps you clean. Like maybe:

>Oh, I'm not sure I didn't even look until well after I was slowing down once I saw your lights.
>>
File: summer fun.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
summer fun.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>39510123
Most people already know they want your license and registration so you can expect them to ask for that. What they won't expect is this fun water gun that you'll pull out and shoot him with! You see, it's quite likely the cop has had a bad day at work and will give you a ticket. Giving him a playful squirt from a gun like this will make him feel refreshed and happy. I've done this a few times and only got away with a warning when I was sure i'd get a ticket.
>>
>>39515343
That driver ran over and killed a cop before he crashed.
>>
In South Africa the only time they pull you over is to check for drunk driving at night or car inspection during the day. If you're nice and not too drunk they just let you go. And if you are they'll intimidate because they want a bribe. Which is between 10 and 40 $. If you dont stop at a roadblock they just shoot you and nobody asks questions.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.