[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlet general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1504305749767.png (480KB, 590x559px) Image search: [Google]
1504305749767.png
480KB, 590x559px
Have any other short bros been affected personally by the sudden rise in heightism over the last few years? I mean yeah sure people have held bigotted ideas of short men but with the advent of social media and memes people now have the oppurunity to express their honest opinions freely. Sexism, racism and anti-semitism are pretty illegal so its only natural that people are going to look for the next thing to blame their insecurities on.

Feels bad man. The worst part is that you get blamed for everything. If you are ver in a fight your friends will never back and will always ensue that you instigated the argument when oin actual fight the other guy did and you just stood your ground. People get fired up when you argue with them, they wont back down even if you prove them wrong because they cant. Any other man would say the same things and it would be ok. No matter what you do to improve yourself people always assume your over compensating be it with gym work, your choice of attire, your job. We just cant win.
>>
File: 1488614381566.png (14KB, 649x542px) Image search: [Google]
1488614381566.png
14KB, 649x542px
I'm 5'10/5'11 in shoes and it seems like everyone is taller than me. Even most women. It's the weirdest thing.
>>
>>39510119
Short white men are still preferred over tall asians. Stop complaining
>>
File: 1504504037547.jpg (420KB, 591x559px) Image search: [Google]
1504504037547.jpg
420KB, 591x559px
aaaaagrrhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>39510119
4chan made heightism 10x worse.

every let came from manlet, brainlet, dicklet, all come from the original sin of being short.
>>
>>39510119

desu the amount of agressive manlets overcompensating is real.

most of the time i think someone is full retard it's a manlet trying too hard.
>>
File: IMG_1506.png (306KB, 320x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1506.png
306KB, 320x528px
>>39510119
>tfw not a 7 foot tall, grey eyed, white haired, hyperborean demi-god
>>
>>39510119
if it wasn't for the law, manlets would have no human rights and be treated like human toilets and killed at will.

you're lucky op, don't make me pound you little faggot.

holy fuck these captchas
>>
>>39510279
I highly doubt you could.

>oregano
>>
I'm 5'6 and I didn't think people even thought of height before I came to /r9k/

You fucking faggots gave me an insecurity, fuck you
>>
I plan on living in a cabin after I amass enough money. I want to go far away from this place.
>>
Being a manlet sucks doesnt it?
I will never marry a short girl to not waste my superiour genes on my kids. I want them to be at least as tall as me (6'3'', 190cm)
>>
It's the bitter lanklet virgins who do falseflagging all the time. They desperately want to feel like they could get a girl because of their height. Sad, really, since height is the only thing they have. And they get insanely jealous when "manlets" are getting all the pussy.
>>
literally the only time I even think about it is when I see betas on 4chan whining about it

Yeah women definitely notice but if you know this in your core then it shouldn't bother you, and you just go after the ones who still show genuine interest towards you even if you're shorter than average. Having a complex about it is just a self fulfilling prophecy that guarantees women won't be into you because they can smell you thinking that you're a manlet
>>
Don't let factors you can't control let you down. Take it in stride and be confident, or at least pretend to be.
>>
>>39510119
There is no sudden rise of heightism. The manlet nonsense is just shitposting, has nothing to do with height, it's literally a meme. Heightism IRL is still ever present though.
>>
>>39511627
Pretty sure height actually does matter a lot. For example there are studies that show that almost all male CEOs are over 6'tall, and the average height of male CEOs is 6'1. Taller men also earn more money on average according to studies, and get more respect in the worklife. Females are attracted to tall men. Mothers don't tell their daughters to go out and find a short man. They want a tall handsome man.
>>
>>39512352
The richest men in the world are average or below average height. Taller men are also more likely to be virgins. Bitter lanklet virgins like you try to use statistics to make yourselves feel better. But it's okay, just because all your shorter friends are getting pussy, doesn't mean you should become suicidal. Even tall men will eventually land a woman.
>>
>>39512582
>Bitter lanklet virgins like you
I'm 5'9 so not exactly a lanklet lol

The reason I'm not getting pussy isn't because of my height though. Just saying that women like tall, fit, handsome men doesn't make me a virgin
>>
>>39510119
>tfw alpha face and built like a tank after 3 years of gym
>tfw only 6'4"
end my suffering
>>
>>39512352
the average for the richest men and biggest ceos in the world is 6'0 and almost every famous people add an inch or two to his height. the average for male actors is 5'11 and its the same.
you just got brainwashed by media
>>
>>39512734
So you're saying women like short men, we have all just been brainwashed? Sadly those are not my experiences, but I guess it could just be my face
>>
>>39512734
Got a source for that male actors claim?
>>
File: 1504225552054.png (73KB, 202x296px) Image search: [Google]
1504225552054.png
73KB, 202x296px
>>39510119
>Be me
>5'10
>Friend as GF, is decent looking, successful
>Other day he tells me he's is 5'7
>Don't believe him
>Stands up and gets face to face with me
>Says "see, you're taller"
>Don't look taller
>Call bullshit
>He literally has to show me his liscence
>Still doesn't look any shorter to me
Literally what are you all worried about? I've known this dude for 4 years and could have sworn he was 5'10 up until a few days ago. Unless you are 5'1 I don't think you really need to worry.
>>
>tfw 5'3
So how do I go about getting a gf at this height? Thoughts lads?
>>
>>39513473
The same way if you were 6'3". Getting off /r9k/ is a good first step.
>>
>>39510119
>be 5'5
>gf is 5'4

We are a pretty cute couple, that's what people say at least
>>
>>39513480
Okay, but beyond that? That's the problem with you people, you give me one quarter of the map, tell me to follow it, and then I end up stranded
>>
>>39513531
There is no One Way. You have to be something girls find attractive. As to what that is, figure out your strengths and capitalize on them. A pretty universal trait is to be someone exciting and fun and adventurous. Girls love a guy who can make them laugh and feel excited.
>>
>>39513604
Yes, but there are millions of chads that can already do this, and the power of the Internet makes them within arms reach. So then what?
>>
>>39513627
>that defeatist attitude

You are beyond redeeming, seems like
>>
>>39513627
Become one of those millions of chads, that's what.
>>
>>39511925
> or at least pretend to be
Thats the key my anon.
Pretend to be until it comes naturally
>>
>>39513627
All the other anon is saying is to act like a normie and dress like you have more money than you really do.
That's the only bland advice you'll ever get from these fuckers.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.