[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you've felt pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: I need you.jpg (43KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
I need you.jpg
43KB, 540x960px
I'll start

> Be me
> 19 year-old uni student
> 3/10, not particularly interesting/smart/funny etc
> Never had a gf
> Loner due to circumstances and poor social skills
> Feel lonely
> Dream one night about meeting a girl in class
> Pretty, sweet, optimistic
> Basically manic pixie girl
> Wake up feeling happy
> Realise it wasn't real
> Feel sad
>>
I jerked off smelling one of my socks because it smelled like my ex girlfriend's house
>>
The time I couldn't pass several 0 level classes when I was in college
>>
>>39509960
>>39510478
>tfw 19 and know both of these feels
>>
File: 170px-Wilhelm1.jpg (10KB, 170x211px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Wilhelm1.jpg
10KB, 170x211px
>>39509960
every fuccing day
>>
>>39510354
That's pretty fucking weird.
>>
>>39509960
I'll share
>try to be a sociable norms
>meet cute gal
>we talk pretty well
>decide to see how far I could take things
>I ask her out
>we have lots of fun
>end of the night
>hug and see her off
>reflect on date
>I in no way treated our get together like a date
>I was having too much fun to see how romantic I could get
>even in prime moments, I acted with complete platonicism; could've held her hand while we walked, could have expanded on the topic of sex when we touched on it, could have done literally anything when she sat super close to me on the park bench

I totally forgot the plan and fucked everything up. After that day, she basically believed I wasn't interested and moved on.
>>
>>39509960
I have this feel every night. Girl of my (actual) dreams who's everything I need.
We go to the city and visit all the galleries and watch performances and buy books and eat nice food together. She's confident and plays off my jokes and can talk about anything. She falls asleep on me on the train ride home. We don't even need to fuck. It's too real.
Then I wake up and feel intensely miserable. I'll never have this and I know it. If I get a gf she won't be like me at all she'll probably be stupid and ugly and I'll accidentally get her knocked up and I'll kill myself at 35 and leave her a note telling her she ruined everything.
>>
>>39511935
Another

>meet girl at cc
>cute and energetic, smol, asian, 8/10
>The biggest turn on was that she found me interesting
>she was just turning 17 though, iirc
>I was 19 at the time
>spend the next year wondering if I should be up front or not
>spend every single day with her for a solid year
>were so fucking close, everyone thinks were in a relationship
>hurts the soul
>she got a boyfriend
>meanwhile, still wondering how I should handle my feelings
>end up having a breakdown over it cuz I've always thought of myself as too imperfect to get a gf, yet she's made me feel so loved simply by spending time with me
>Realize what's happened
>I literally put myself in the friendzone with my indecisiveness
>now she's talking shit about her bf to me and everything
>talk to her about it
>she definitely lost interest, since I never showed a hint of romantic interest to her
>I had told her about the date I had in >>39511935 except without the prognosis that I fucked it all up by not being romantic
>she said she was legitimately jealous
>my prognosis with this girl is that I didn't sort out my feelings fast enough, and got clingy even before I worked it out in my mind
>I decide the only course of action is to let the feelings for her die and convince myself that I'm better off without.

I-it wouldn't have worked out anyways...

And at least in using my failures as lessons...
>>
>>39509960
It started about 16 years ago, when a plane crashed in a tower.
That is the first thing I can remember....
>>
>>39512116
Same girl
>invites me out to drink with friends
>we're here with no one else I know
>have fun
>after everyone's red in the face with booze, girl snuggles under blanket with designated driver
>driver and girl fool around
>I storm off because now I don't have anyone to talk to
>I drunkenly tell her over text, and she makes a tiny commotion about it in regret
>she then throws up
>she's had way too much
>we start driving home and shit
>designated driver's wingman brother puts girl inthe passenger seat and sits next to me, even though girl and I comfortably sat together before
>girl holds hands with me while we drive
>plan was to head to Denny's for some grub
>driver drops me off instead
>takes the other two to Denny's
>drops brother off
>fucks my crush
>I hear about it the morning after...
>Just wanted to know if she got in trouble that night for sneaking out and drinking while underage cuz her parents are real hardasses
>way too much info
>and now I feel sick and strangely betrayed

And that was whay got me to kill my feelings for her. Not that she had sex, cuz I don't expect anyone to stay a virgin, but that I had to bear witness to the cucking in the making, and in my current state of mind.

And ever since then, I haven't really enjoyed alcohol the same...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.