[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET discrimination

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 24

File: 1504241175452.png (179KB, 463x492px) Image search: [Google]
1504241175452.png
179KB, 463x492px
Why is discrimination against NEETs considered acceptable? We get told how worthless we are because we don't have jobs, we get told how working is life, and we get mocked all the time by wagecucks. Why is this okay? Do people not realize that we are a highly cultured minority group that should be promoted and not hated?
>>
File: pepe10.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe10.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>>39509543
We're all degenerates and we all know it, don't lie to yourself Anon
>>
>>39509613
I'm 45 and a NEET because I'm autistic.
>>
>>39509625
Strong majority of autists and people in general aren't NEETs man just accept that we're all degenerates and move on
>>
>>39509672
Majority of people aren't but majority of autists are. I'm fucking hopeless. Have been a NEET all my life.
>>
>>39509730
You just gotta own up to the fact that you fucked up sometime along the road and learn how to move forward from that. Also most autists after 5-10 years after high school find jobs
>>
It's fully accepted and encouraged because NEETs are gutter trash and parasites. It's not like you were born into it. You all chose to be NEETs. You deserve being scorned for making the wrong life choices and continuing to do wrong.
>>
>>39509543
People can't accept that one can be happy without work and with minimal resources and possessions.
>>
>>39509759
what can I do now to get out of NEETdom at 45?
>>
>>39509823
It seem s your gonna have to make the most of NEETdom or try to find a company with low hiring standards cause a 45 year old doing their first job is quite the anomoly
>>
>>39509803
Not true at all. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a NEET. Now get to bed, you have Mr. Noseberg's boots to lick at work tomorrow.
>>
>>39510059
Enjoy being a poorfag for the rest of your life. Your entire life will consist of nothing but fapping to animu.
>>
I think people just don't like leeches. If you did your thing without the help of the rest of society (while at the same time spitting on it) I'm sure nobody would care.

You depend on all of us, you're quite literally worthless to society. Not hating just the plain truth. I hope you're happy.
>>
>>39509543
you're literally a parasitic class, you would starve in isolation. what exactly do you believe about you should be lauded?
>>
>>39510127
Most of the people I meet don't seem to care that I'm a NEET, some find it interesting, some are even supportive even though I'm paid with their taxes.
>>
>>39510157
Most people would starve, smart one, since they'e dependent on Monsanto industrial farming. I pay taxes too, everytime I buy something with my limited income I pay sales tax.
>>
>>39510197
that's a dead argument, you are a net burden on society. people pay for their food out of the value they create, you pay for it out of the value created by others, that has been redistributed to your worthless unproductive ass.

your only inherent value is accelerating the end of civilisation. and i'm in two minds about whether or not you should be proud of that.
>>
>>39510213
Why don't you people understand that jobs aren't for everyone? I don't want to work, since I might be taking jobs away from a hard-working person. Therefore, the billionaires who run the economy should support people like me for everyone's sake.
>>
>>39510243
No, we should compost people like you, at least then you'll provide some small amount of value to the world as fertiliser.
Nobody owes you anything. Your very existence is reducing the rise in the standard of living of decent productive people, and increasing the amount of time it will take for mankind to colonise other worlds.
You should pick up a book on economics with all the free time you have at the taxpayers expense.
>>
>>39510285
>You should pick up a book on economics
You should follow your own advice.
>>
>>39510301
nice argument
why don't you explain to me precisely where i was wrong?
>>
>>39510285
NEETs aren't the problem when the world's billionaires could put their combined trillions of dollars to work for helping living standards and space colonization (which is overrated) and still have tons of money leftover. We have done nothing wrong.
>>
>>39510301
Economics is no more a science than sociology anyway. It's a social science based on some actual principles but the bullshit economists teach and publish on is as fake as modern sociology.
>>
>>39510310
The right wing in my country always postures about being against taxes and against benefits, but back when the financial crisis hit their minister of economy said on foreign TV that our country didn't get hit too bad because we have strong social programs. When people get laid off it's not the end of their life, they don't get their house and car repossessed instantly. And NEETs don't hoard money, practically everything they get is pumped back in the local economy, keeping things working.
>>
>>39509803
>You all chose to be NEETs

I wouldn't say every NEET chose that way of life, some people are born into poverty and given the flawed economic system of the U.S it's likely that those born poor will die poor.
>>
>>39510351
>practically everything they get is pumped back in the local economy
where do you think the capital of people who work ends up? in fairy land? obviously NEETs consume goods and services, that's so plainly clear i didn't think it would honestly need to be stated.
the problem is that they don't create value themselves. productive people earn their wages out of the value they themselves create.
>>
File: confused.jpg (115KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
115KB, 1024x904px
Because you're a stupid lazy faggot who posts pictures of anime on /r9k/

maybe have some self awareness for once
>>
>>39510389
People are born into poverty and still manage to survive and get jobs. NEETs are just lazy entitled cunts.
>>
>>39510398
That "value" is way overrated, a lot of workers don't produce anything, they just provide a service. And taxes go to much less useful things than financing NEETs, like the military budget in a country that hasn't had a defensive war in nearly 80 years, and isn't likely to see another.
>>
>>39509543
>hightly cultured
>>
People are shitty and mad. Just like poor people are bitter fucks who can't stand others having it better than them, some niggas think working makes them special beings who are contributing to society. Yeah, you're the only person in the world that has a job. There's so little people on the planet, a bunch of unemployed kids are making the world a worse place.

Fuck that, ignore them. They're not kind people to begin with. Do what you want and enjoy your life to the max, you only live once. Do what makes you happy forever.
>>
>>39510421
t. smelly dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1460143183556.jpg (16KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1460143183556.jpg
16KB, 210x230px
>>39509543
>o people not realize that we are a highly cultured
As impressed as I am by your doujin collection you really aren't cultured not should you be respected outside of 4chan.
>>
>>39510435
I'm not defending the use of taxes for anything, so i don't know why you'd bring up military spending.
Goods and services are both products, services are just intangible products that are consumed at the point of sale. Is the work a mechanic does not valuable? What about the work of a doctor? A dentist?
To simplify my case let me take the extreme example.
Were every actor in an economy a NEET, who would produce the goods and services for them to consume? I hope you can see that the presence of NEETs necessarily reduces the value of an economy relative to the number of actors, meaning there's less to go around.
>>
Because a mans worth in society is dictated by his ability to provide and contribute to society.

If you can't provide, you're a loser and being a lame loser is one of the biggest social crimes a man can face.
>>
>>39510513
It's a stupid discussion, most NEETs didn't choose that lifestyle. The fact is there's not enough jobs, even if you go look at the bottom of the ladder. Back when I pretended to look for work to keep my neetbux coming, the few times I accidentally got interviews for shitty jobs like supermarket shelf-stacker or warehouse shit, there was at least half a dozen other people waiting outside for their turn to get interviewed. By the looks of it all of them needed the job/money a lot more than I do, so I never felt bad about purposely fucking up my interviews.
>>
>tfw the truth is that everybody has to do what he thinks is necessary
>nobody is meant to do shit on this planet
>we are all randomly created animals with no deep purpose
>sounds sample but that's how it is
>i do work to let me feel better about myself, but it's not true that i am in fact more valueable as a breathing sack og meat
>>
>>39510563
There isn't a finite number of jobs. Those people who needed the money more than you, if we assume they got the job, the money they're being paid with will finance new jobs. There is no fixed pie. Taking a job doesn't preclude another's opportunity at a job, it's precisely the opposite.

Listen i understand that some asshole politicians have totally fucked things up for a great many people and made it a lot harder than it should be to find work, and be financially secure. But you can't just give up and help them achieve the end of civilisation, which is functionally what it is to become dependent on state handouts. At least, you can't do so and remain on the moral high ground.
>>
people hate u cos anytime anyone brings up the fact that they arent a complete fucking failure u all lose ur shit like the complete retards u r

this is normie board now
>>
>>39510615
>the money they're being paid with will finance new jobs
The local supermarket has a finite amount of customers. Hiring one shelf-stacker won't finance shit.

I haven't "given up" on anything, I just never liked working so as soon as I got an opportunity to opt out I took it. And I don't buy that end of the world bullshit.
>>
>>39510563
>not enough jobs

I literally went out job searching for the first time at 17 and had 2 offers just form local stores. stfu, be a man, and quit being a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>39510651
no one likes working retard. If you want to be a lazy little fuck go for it, but you don't get to complain about anything ever
>>
>>39510651
The supermarket wouldn't hire anyone someone if the value they created wasn't greater than the salary that they're offering.

You don't have to buy it, it's an economic reality, the greater the number of dependants, the more the remaining productive people have to shell out, increasingly pricing them out of productive life, and turning them into dependants accelerating the process.
>>
>>39510575
This niggah says the truth
>>
>>39510687
Those productive people are the multi-millionaires running the supermarket chain to begin with
>>
>>39510670
Being a man has nothing to do with having a job. Back when I was 21 I went job searching and after handing out over 50 resumes and hand written letters I got exactly 0 callbacks.
>>39510685
I'm not lazy, in fact I'm quite active.
>>39510687
Of course the value created is greater, since the supermarket makes good margins and they pay their employees minimum wage. The fact remains that once they have enough people to keep the shelves stacked throughout their opening hours, they won't hire more.
>>
>>39510710
I'm not sure I understand your point. The people who run the supermarket don't pay the wages. The customers pay the wages.
>>
>>39510716
>I'm not lazy
Then why don't you have a job?
>>
>>39510732
Because I don't want one and I can live without one.
>>
>>39510716
you're missing the point, i'm saying that there was untapped value in the supermarket, otherwise they wouldn't have offered anyone the job, and that newly created value, can be used to finance other jobs.
>>
>>39510748
It's not about untapped value, it's about saving money. If they're missing someone to stack shelves, they can hire a new person (part time or full time) and pay him/her minimum wage. Or they can make their current employees fill in for these needed hours, but then they'd have to pay overtime.
>>
>>39510769
You're misunderstood as i said here >>39510710 the people who pay any salary aren't the management or the owners, it's the customers. So whether a business decides it's better to bring in new staff or offer existing staff more hours is irrelevant, thee business has determined that there is additional value that could be created, so they offer someone the hours.
>>
>>39510798
i meant to quote this post, apologies. >>39510717
>>
NEET = no employment, no education and no training
Basically, you contribute nothing to society and live off welfare, you're almost at the same level as ghetto nigs.

Hence, discrimination.
>>
>>39510798
And like I said, a local supermarket only has a finite amount of customer. There's only fluctuation during some vacation, and then they only hire short term extras at the most.
>>
>>39510849
But you're totally contributing more to society by being a retail worker, right? Making a multi-millionaire business owner make an extra thousand a year isn't helping shit.
>>
>>39509543
>Why is this okay?
Because we are a threat to society / social hierarchy, we need to be made to look as unappealing and hated as possible so people will not follow in our footsteps
>Refuses to climb the pyramid in career, relationships or status
Society relies on people wanting to reach the top (at least current one does), if people refuse to climb the top begins to wobble, they need someone to attempt the climb so they can be the blocks that hold the pyramid together
If we are not climbing then the hierarchy scheme doesn't work like it is supposed to, we are meant to compete and fail so the ones that are slightly better at the climb than us can succeed and feel better about themselves
We are hated because we are useless to them, even if we were working at some shit tier job do you think they would respect us? We are the ones that are supposed to shovel shit and go "yessir" when the climbers pass us by
>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=loser
Check the 2nd definition
Guess they think just because we don't care about the climb we are emotionless, also the ones that climb tend to be socio/psychopaths
>>
If you can 'survive' without having to work a single day then go for it. Who gives a fuck what anyone thinks.
>>
>>39510887
But you're missing my point. I'm not sure how i can explain this any better.

The supermarket wouldn't hire anyone or offer any additional hours, if there wasn't additional value that could be created. Because it would be unprofitable. And additional value will be used to finance new jobs that create more value. Someone stacking shelves or whatever is providing a very real service, and that service can be sold for some other good or service in the same way in a commodity based economy you could wash my car if i painted your house or something. The presence of money as a medium of exchange doesn't change the fact that any economic activity necessarily generates more economic activity.
>>
>>39510928
And you're missing mine.
They're not offering additional hours. They're looking to replace missing hours. Be it from someone on sick leave, or paid vacation leave, or just someone who quit or was fired for whatever reason.
>>
>>39510893
This is utterly baffling to me. I hear this kind of argument all the time. What exactly do you suppose rich people do with their money? Do you think they pile it in a vault and go swimming like scrooge mcduck?
>>
>>39510945
>What exactly do you suppose rich people do with their money?
They use it to move abroad and make all sorts of montages to avoid taxes as much as they possibly can.
>>
>>39510745
You are a lazy fuck and deserve to die of starvation once your mom dies.
>>
>>39510973
Both things completely unrelated since I have my own place and pay for my own food using my neetbux.
>>
>>39510959
maybe then we shouldn't pursue social policies that lead to such high taxes in the first place. like dependence programs.
>>39510943
whether they're replacing lost value or creating new value, that value is paying for someone else's job.
>>
>>39510973
When my mom (and dad) die, I'll be fucking rich. I'm looking at at least a few hundred thousand dollars and a free house plus a nice share in a business where I never need to work at. I can't fucking wait until they die. I'll be forced into being a wagecuck, but the day my boomer parents die is the day I retire and be a perma-NEET.
>>
>>39510980
Trump will end your neetbux soon. Have fun working at a shit job the rest of your life. Remember it was your own choice.
>>
>>39509543
its a pre-programmed behavorial pattern

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQsBrickMmI
>>
>>39510127

If you're concerned about leeches, why aren't you concerned about the fact that most roasties can easily get a job, that males are regularly discriminated against in employment and yet this is ignored while women get all sorts of activist measures which literally allow them to take jobs we'd otherwise be able to get (in most instances) through genuine competition. These roasties end up living off men in many ways, many will also partner\marry 'up', and most roasties won't partner\marry 'down'.

Why aren't you concerned about the fact that many people are born into wealth and this allows them to 'leech' off those who are forced to work simply because they happened to be born into poorer circumstances?

In many countries like the UK and Australia - the largest consumers of welfare aren't unemployed or people on disability... they're old age pensioners, the vast majority of which are women - most of whom come from a generation where they barely even worked a day in their lives.
>>
>>39511099
That only happens because the rich have made it so women need to work for a family to survive. This isn't like it was for boomers and their parents where only the man needed to work. That said, as a NEET, I would not like a return to that system but instead I demand true equality where I could be a househusband for a working woman and not need to work since her income would provide for both of us.
>>
>>39510431
I have autism. It's not like I had the choice to be born with this pain in the ass disorder. It's why I'm still a NEET at 45.
>>
>>39511119
You would need to be attractive for that. You're going to die a virgin because you're a fat smelly raging neckbeard.
>>
>>39511119

Anon did you read what I said? At no point did I argue that women shouldn't be able to work or that we should revert to 'traditionalism'.

My complaint is focused on the active discrimination on behalf of women and against men in the first example. This is known as 'wage gap' activism. Every place I've worked this has been a major issue for the management, they hire women over men to meet quotas. I'm saying this is unfair, not that women might want to work.
>>
>>39511132
We need to get rid of all affirmative action and quotas for gender or race except we should make those quotas and affirmative actions go to people with diagnosed autism. This is the fair thing
>>
File: 1477250905279.jpg (263KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
1477250905279.jpg
263KB, 720x764px
>>39509543
Wagies are jealous, simple as that

I can image having to work for someone else 8 hours a day under the burning sun rustles your jimmies to some degree
and don't forget how they always complain about being broke and tired. Isn't the main thing about having a job to make money and "self-improvement"
>>
File: 1499109084444.png (102KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1499109084444.png
102KB, 785x757px
>hurr get a job
i just gonna kill myself instead
>>
>>39511132
I don't know what shit places you have worked at but I have never encountered what you described.
>>
>>39511040
Trump has no power where I live.
>>
>>39511176
Some people have legitimately good jobs, but really most jobs are self destruction through fatigue and stress. The only person I know who resents me being a NEET is a friend who has a good job but is constantly stressed the fuck out. On weekends we go for drinks together and I'm chill and cheery as fuck and she's just tired. Makes 5 or 6 times more money than me but isn't any happier.
>>
File: 1494202917511.jpg (25KB, 288x467px) Image search: [Google]
1494202917511.jpg
25KB, 288x467px
>have wageuck cousin
>I'm NEET
>not really friends but use to hang out sionce we've known eachother since we were toddlers
>whenever something work related comes up up he's always like "Aren't you gonan get a job soon, anon"? "Why don't you have a job yet, anon?" etc.
>he's doing this just to mock me
>also calls me lazy
>I'm smarter, healthier, stronger and do more actual labour and work than him
>he works as a truck driver and lives of coke, gas station hot dogs and burgers
>during the weekends he spend the majority of his salary going into town drinking
>also he still lives off his parents and doesn't have any particular hobbies, interest or skills
>neither does he comtribute to his own household
>always complains about being broke but also brags about the fact that he makes more money than his parents
>whenever I talk back to him and call him fat, lazy or unhealthy he get pissed
>for some reason he think me not having a job somehow makes me less of a human being than him and makes it okay to mock me
>but the moment someone mocks him he gets pissed

I hate wagecucks
Having a job doesn't make you ANY better than NEETs
>>
>>39511394
>Makes 5 or 6 times more money than me but isn't any happier
Tried being a wagecuck for 3 months, the money was insane but it's not worth the hassle
I just quit after those 3 months. Money is overated
>>
>>39511709
>Having a job doesn't make you ANY better than NEETs
Get a job you fucking bum.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39509543
This might change in the future, thanks to automation and too high requirements from employers.
>>
>>39511939
I have autism. It's not like I have a choice. Plus who's gonna hire a 45 year old who's been NEET all his life?
>>
>>39511709
>smarter
You're a NEET. You can't be smart.
>>
>>39511950
This is true. Many more of us will be NEETs then. The sad part is no one will give us any more money then we already get, even though business owners will be making millions (and in some cases billions) more, and we very well might see someone become the first trillionaire.
>>
>>39511924
I worked a few years after I quit school and it was awful. I dropped my expensive hobbies and switched to other things that cost little or no money and I've been living happily as a NEET for years now.
Most of the people I know don't care, or are actually a bit envious. My sister told me "I'm as lazy as you and I'd love to not work, I only do it because I have a family to feed".
>>
welp it means you are a more productive member of society if you have a job and contribute
i too am an autismo who suffers from paranoia and adhd
im not a neet because I don't want to live off the sweat of other peoples brows it's unfair and kinda a dick move
>>
File: 6578456250.jpg (44KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
6578456250.jpg
44KB, 222x305px
>>39511939
>>39511971
RAGIE WAGIE RAGIE WAGIIIEEEE EVERYONE
>>
>>39512159
>welp it means you are a more productive member of society if you have a job and contribute
90% of jobs are just dumb labour that don't contribute to society in any way, you're just a disposable worker that can easly be replaced by anyone. You're contributing to your boss and his bank account, not your society
>>
File: C7Vw9YuV0AAZXet.jpg (27KB, 552x390px) Image search: [Google]
C7Vw9YuV0AAZXet.jpg
27KB, 552x390px
>>39512159
>muh contribution to society
You only care about your salary, anon
If you really cared about society you would do something like volenteer work or join work for a awareness program or something
>>
File: IMG_1559.jpg (55KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1559.jpg
55KB, 409x409px
>Hey wagie, what are you still doing up? You have a long day of slaving away for Mr. Goldstein tomorrow.

>As for me, I'll have another super comfy, relaxing day all to myself doing whatever the hell I want to do.

Here's your answer, fag.
>>
File: 9278985645.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9278985645.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>tfw NEET
>tfw I still have stuff do to around like house like chopping firewood, mowing the lawn, fixing the house, cleaing the house etc.

At least I'm working for myself and not someone else, right?
>>
>>39512603
That sounds pretty comfy 2bh
>>
File: .jpg (94KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
94KB, 640x718px
I think NEETs deserve the flak.

But I'll reconsider, if you can name one benefit to having NEETs in society and justify it.
>>
>>39512626
One NEET being taken care of by governmentbux is one less dirty smelly cunt sleeping in a cardboard box in your subway station
>>
>>39509672
Over 85% of autistic's are unemployed.
>>
>>39512626
They make sure that dumb wagies know what will become of them if they choose to drop out of their slave pens.
>>
>>39512583
Whatever the hell you want to do? Such as making a trip to Japan? Or having sex with a hot girl? Oh wait...
>>
>>39512694
Nobody likes smelling pissstained hobos on their way to work. As a paid NEET nobody would know I'm unemployed when I'm out shopping or doing whatever else.
>>
Subsidization is a fact of life, the smart thing to do is to be on the right side of it.
>>
>>39512678

but then that governmentbux money is put into local infrastructure improving community for all as opposed to being spent on anime figs
>>
>>39512729
This.

No one likes a sponger.
>>
>>39512748
A lot of government spendings are more wasteful than anime figs
>>
>>39512748
Normans don't need any extra money because they'll just waste it or end up trashing those public buildings anyway, better to put it toward autistics to make up for all the bad things people have done to them over the years.
>>
>>39512753
Exactly, sharing is caring too. And just look at all the big corporations using financial loop holes to receive government tax breaks and subsidization, they do that because it makes business sense.

NEET's are just businessmen but on a more fundamental level.
>>
>>39512867

>NEET's are just businessmen but on a more fundamental level.

How delusional are you?
>>
>>39512824

>all the bad things people have done to them over the years

like what?
>>
>>39512898
You're blind if you can't see the bigger picture. Besides automation will make many jobs obsolete so more and more people will be turning to the NEET lifestyle.

>>39512916
Bullying.
>>
File: 1359442442118.jpg (185KB, 1200x944px) Image search: [Google]
1359442442118.jpg
185KB, 1200x944px
>i sure enjoyed those decades of mind numbing labor
>at least i can enjoy my retirement
>>
>>39512926

Oh no, someone called you a retard in school. The real problem is all the autists on here view themselves as the victim and it becomes their entire identity. It's all self inflicted, any mentally sound person just moves on from it.

You deserve nothing.
>>
>>39512898
He's right though. If you get offered a job where you have to work 90 hours/week for minimum wage, do you take it? Of course not, you want a job that has a good ratio hassle/money in your eyes. Neetbux has an amazing ratio, it's just money without counterpart. The only issue is if your needs exceed the amount you get.
>>
>>39512976
I wouldn't love being "retired" during the prime years of my life and after 65 have to work retail (as a Walmart greeter or some shit) rather than the other way around.
>>
>>39512985
Well I'm getting my revenge in the form of autismbux, that's how my state funded therapist tells me to look at it.
>>
>>39509613
Speak for yourself normalfag, some of us are mentally ill and have real problems
>>
File: 6uBSQVQ.jpg (105KB, 1280x825px) Image search: [Google]
6uBSQVQ.jpg
105KB, 1280x825px
>>39512626
Would you rather have the lazy, self pitying autist away form you or would you rather have him with you in th eworkforce and have him drag everyone else down and he a health risk to everyone

It's best for everyone that we stay at home, desu
>>
File: 87162636.jpg (249KB, 1890x1772px) Image search: [Google]
87162636.jpg
249KB, 1890x1772px
Can you wagies please tell me what you even get for working?

I get neetbux and basically have the same lifestyle as people i know working. I don't have a car, but most people just use it to get to and from work anyway and that's the only major difference economically.

Sure, if you're earning 100k+ i can see the point
>>
>>39513063
>shareholder

Can inventing something and selling the patent to a company make you a shareholder and make you rich? I have many good ideas
>>
>>39513053
This, I once got a man injured after I panicked when a loud noise startled me and I forgot to turn the cutting machine off.
>>
>>39513105
I once almost accedentally got crushed to death by a machine once. We die if we work, shit is no joke
>>
>>39513063
wagecucks are materialistic, and getting a job will turn you into one aswell
nobody works for "muh society" anymore, they only do it for their own well being and money and they know it very well. They literally never stop talking about their salary, how much money they make etc. You never heard them talk about how happy work makes them or how happy they are to help out other people which is strange since "muh contribution to society" is usually the only argument they have against NEET's

as said in >>39512500
Do volenteer work if you really care about contributing
>>
File: IMG_4337.jpg (329KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4337.jpg
329KB, 500x500px
>>39510338
C-communism amirite?
>>
>>39513105
>>39513139
I almost got crushed by a boat docking twice, fell on the sea once, spilled rubbing alcohol in my co-workers eye, almost blew my face off because of a aerosol can and crashed a boat and destroyed it's propeller
this was all in 2 months

I'm better at home
>>
File: 346586431.jpg (165KB, 628x682px) Image search: [Google]
346586431.jpg
165KB, 628x682px
>>39513214
National Socialism is the only way
This is something wagies and NEET's can agree on
>>
Because you are - literally - by definiton, useless. You contribute nothing to society

Buy a rope and stop annoying your parents
>>
>>39513367
>muh society
I feel bad for adults who still fall for such weak peer pressure.
>>
>>39513377
I pay your rent you turd, be grateful for once in your life
>>
>>39513388
I'm pretty sure your taxes go nowhere near my neetbux, but thanks for your service.
>>
>>39509543
Doing nothing to contribute to society should be encouraged? Are you mental?
>>
>>39513377

ok so whats the benefit of give you money for nothing?
>>
>>39513461
For you directly? None probably. For society, it keeps people "normal" instead of marginalizing them completely. Less homeless people in the streets, less beggars in touristic places, less crime, less health-related expenses, etc.
>>
File: 1445218633903.gif (2MB, 272x220px) Image search: [Google]
1445218633903.gif
2MB, 272x220px
>>39513367
>>39513461
>not reading the thread before posting
typical ragie wagie

also this
>>39513495
>>39513105
>>39513139
>>39513053
>>
>>39509613
I'm a NEET because norman life was not made for me and I suck and socializing and shit, so instead I say fuck it to everything and live on my own without giving a fuck.

>SOCIETY MADE ME DO THIS
>This sick society
>>
Neets should probably just be forced to wear the star of David so normal contributing members of society can spot on them in the street. I guess that only works if they go outdoors though. Maybe neetbux could only be given out in designated dole/workhouses. Make neets do pointless time wasting repetitive labour to earn their 'tendies' (gruel)
>>
>>39509803
It's fully encouraged to mock NEETs because normies are jealous of our lifestyle and want to put us down as inferior.
>>
>>39509543
> highly cultured
its common sense that if someone can't hold a job and support himself that theres something wrong with him
>>
File: 2ec.png (208KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
208KB, 327x316px
>ragies make fun of NEET because they can't get a job
>ragies get mad at NEET's because they think we live a luxurious lifestyle
>ragies get mad because they don't understand how a human can survive on as little as $500-$700 a month
>ragies get mad because they don't know how to manage their money and still be happy
>ragies are just sour materialistic cunts
>>
>>39513556
I bet lots of people are very jealous of a fat smelly neckbeard virgin who can't leave the basement and who depends on mommy bringing him tendies.
>>
>>39513566
Someone can be well read and have no social skills
>>
>>39513556
I can't imagine how many normies ITT are retailcucks and are convincing themselves that stocking shelves and passing out shitty burgers, lattes, or whatever is somehow better..
>>
>>39513582
I have time to read all day because I'm a NEET. I read one new book a day.
>>
>>39513566
There's nothing wrong with me, I just don't like working and since I don't have to it would be stupid to do it.
>>
File: uytrew.jpg (87KB, 1074x700px) Image search: [Google]
uytrew.jpg
87KB, 1074x700px
>>39509543
>highly cultured minority group
>should be promoted and not hated

an hero
>>
>>39511962
Autism doesn't exist you're just lazy. Go to the nearest supermarket and get a job.
>>
>>39513271
hitler would have gassed you for autism
>>
File: 328447757671211515_n.jpg (19KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
328447757671211515_n.jpg
19KB, 327x316px
>>39513582
>fat smelly neckbeard virgin who can't leave the basement and who depends on mommy bringing him tendies
>"I've never met a NEET in my life so I'm basing the stereotype of memes"
>>
>>39513767
He'll have to compete with a bunch of students and normie dropouts, he doesn't stand a chance.
>get an interview at a toy store long time ago
>we're 6 people there
>managers decide to do a group interview and tell us there's only 1 opening
>the girls are pretty dumb and don't stand a chance
>I'm doing ok but this other guy is pretty ok as well
>interview ends, I go home
>few days later get a phone call telling me I got the job
>first day at work one of the managers tells me "Congrats for the job. The other guy looked like a weirdo"
And yeah he looked a bit autistic, a bit overdressed and kind of rigid and lacking confidence. He did at least as good as I did but he got fucked over his autism.
>>
>>39513606
You can't go outside and enjoy a nice meal or trip. Being a prisoner in the basement gets boring fast.
>>
>>39513888
Except a wagecuck is a prisoner at their job for 8 hours a day (or more). Best to be stuck in a basement than doing that shit.
>>
>>39513888
Trips of truth would never lie...would they?
>>
>>39513888
I'm a NEET and although I do have a basement I live in my own apartment. And I go for little trips at least once a month, usually with at least one nice meal out.
>>
>>39512159
>it's unfair and kinda a dick move

What about your mother who opened her legs and brought you into this cruel existence without your consent? wasn't she a dick?
>>
>>39513888
Being a prisoner in someone elses establishment gets boring fast aswell
At least we have the time to do things like going outside
>>
>>39513767
>Autism doesn't exist
Ignorant norman detected, have fun paying for my "invisible" disability.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.